[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't get me wrong....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image:80816.jpg (30 KB, 530x512) Image search: [Google]
image:80816.jpg
30 KB, 530x512
I'm all for lord emperor Trump, but I'm sick of seeing all this tabloid sex scandal bullshit with Cruz. How is it even relevant to politics.
>>
>>69072199
>potential Presidential candidate involved in a sex scandal
>not relevant to politics
>>
>>69072349
This will change his policies how?
>>
I see you dont care because no one should fucking care about this. Right you are.

But Rat Face and every other liberal in the country makes it a big deal and wants to use random shit back in the 70's against Trump. Now you see it coming full circle.
>>
>>69072931
Fair enough.
>>
Cruz has been selling himself as the Real Conservative Christian candidate. If this is true, it means that he's full of shit.
>>
Two reasons.

1) he runs his platform based of an alleged moral superiority, so this is hypocritical of Ted.

2) as the most powerful person on the planet , it puts the POTUS at risk for potential blackmail, a huge security risk.
>>
>>69072430
His whole platform is proper Christian conservative, Christian values, I'm good and Trump isn't conservative.
And then it comes out that he cheated on his wife on more than five separate occasions.
What do you mean this isn't relevant? He was the last hope that the GOP has of fucking don over and now we are watching his campaign implode.
>>
>when your penis gets stuck in boipucci and you have to pay for "damages"
>>
Completely understandable. I was simply looking at it from a policy perspective. Him cheating doesn't really change that. But the hypocrisy definitely opens up possibility of flip flopping. >>69074117
>>69073751
>>69073390
>>
Eh, Trump has the MSM 100% attacking everything about him. It's politics, so it's only fair that the other candidates get attacked too. Just so happens Trump is the only who's going to do it. Its part of his Strategy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.