[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS is winning the propaganda war (debatable) as they've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 500x375
ISIS is winning the propaganda war (debatable) as they've succeeded in recruiting many westerners to their cause, with their savagery and horrific videos.

I was wondering why we don't see any anti-ISIS videos. Like Christians soaking captured ISIS militants in pigs blood ad crucifying them or killing them like a Muslim would kill an animal or something just completely disrespectful. Why are we not fighting these savages with savagery and just scaring the living shit out of them?
>>
>>69071739
Because we value human lives, even those of savages
>>
>>69071953
Yes, which is working wonders for Germany I hear.
>>
>>69071953
This is the type of thinking that makes entire civilizations fail.
>>
>>69071739
because they themselves weren't releasing such videos to scare anybody in the first place. they needed to build an certain public image. it worked for them, but who else is willing to bring the same reputation of a bloodthirsting nutjob on themselves?
>>
>It's an "American poster thinks his government is enemies of ISIS" episode
>>
>>69072602
>who else is willing to bring the same reputation of a bloodthirsting nutjob on themselves

Dunno man... maybe Russia?
>>
>>69072112
Kek'd
>>
>>69072602
this
>>69072733
You know you could try to build on that reputation you've got from the second world war
>>
>>69072733
you know, i thought that too, but so far we didn't
>>
>>69071739
>they've succeeded in recruiting many westerners to their cause

These were never westerners. They were arabs who came to the west and then stayed there.
>>
>>69071739
why doesnt europe take a stand against the refugees?
>>
>>69073357
They'd be called racists and would be ostracised
>>
>>69072112
>>69072267
You:
>massive debt from the chinks
>jews in almost all high positions of media and federal government
>aipac
>dindus think they're entitled to being massas
>degenerate "culture" infesting the minds of children wordlwide
>hollywood
>every company on the stock market has arab money flowing in it

Us:
>refugees we can easily pay for without going deeper into debt
>"""""""""""rape""""""""""" of some women who dress like whores but complain when they're treated like that

You think we have it bad? who are you trying to fool here ameriflabbers?
>>
>>69073469
they wouldnt be racist, theyre protecting their land and dont want it under control for refugees who are potential ISIS members to be under an islamic state, why doesnt europe realize, all these refugees arent actually refugees, they're just ISIS members scouting out europe just to bring it down, so once ISIS brings down Turkey, its going to bring down the rest of europe hence a race war, it really pisses me off aswell how KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) isnt doing anything since ISIS is LITERALLY at their boarder, no wonder why no one in the gulf like them or any one in general, they come to Bahrain and UAE, get drunk and leave, and theyre very annoying to deal with at the immigration office, they're annoying and very barbaric
>>
>>69071739
Because an anti video like that would only recruit savages which white people usually aren't. The best anti videos are probably those red pill videos like the With Open Gates and those Black Pigeon Speaks videos. Sadly people are more easily recruited with violence, anti IS stuff is like asking the wolf to leave the sheep pen.
>>
>>69073687
Read what he wrote again
>They would be CALLED racists

Keyword being that they would be told these things
Truth doesn't matter to the leftist or the media, so no amount of explaining how you're not racist will help. They think in feelings, not in facts
>>
>>69071739
>I was wondering why we don't see any anti-ISIS videos
Because the anti-ISIS propaganda videos?

Spoiler alert: they're in Arabic, you dipshit.

>ike Christians soaking captured ISIS militants in pigs blood ad crucifying them or killing them like a Muslim would kill an animal or something just completely disrespectful.

Because they're barbarians and we aren't, dipshit.

>Why are we not fighting these savages with savagery and just scaring the living shit out of them?

They put bombs on and blow themselves up to kill people. Guess what doesn't scare them? Did you guess internet-videos?
>>
>>69073586
You forgot all of our civil and natural liberties that are protected by our government, our higher standard of living, and higher average income - but you can go ahead and cherry pick the argument. Keep importing men that will rape your women and kill you.

>we can afford the refugees
Keep telling yourself that mate. Once they all get settled and lower the values of property, continue to cause destruction and remain on welfare you will turn into Belgium, a nigh completely failed state.
>>
>>69073017
At least your propaganda machinery is working perfectly. And I don't mean that sarcastically, I'm honestly impressed and pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>69073890
i feel very bad to my kind, levant arabs arent that smart, they use media to put a stereotype into people, thinking we're all terrorists, when mainly its the levant (jordan,lebanon,syria iraq etc), they dont point out people by facts but by media and feelings and stereotypes
>>
somebody will go mcveigh on a mosque.
>>
>>69073687
you are all barbaric
>>
>>69073017

" [T]he KGB kidnapped a man they knew to be a close relative of a prominent Hezbollah leader. They then castrated him and sent the severed organs to the Hezbollah official, before dispatching the unfortunate kinsman with a bullet in the brain.

In addition to presenting him with this grisly proof of their seriousness, the KGB operatives also advised the Hezbollah leader that they knew the indentities of other close relatives of his, and that he could expect more such packages if the three Soviet diplomats were not freed immediately."
>>
>>69071739
To many cucks ready to prep for them, they already sent an invitation
>>
>>69071739
>Like Christians soaking captured ISIS militants in pigs blood ad crucifying them or killing them like a Muslim would kill an animal or something just completely disrespectful.

Because that would be un-Christian-like behavior. However, the same is not true for ISIS vids because that is how Muslims act and have been taught to act according to Islam and the teachings of its prophet Mohamed affirming such barbaric behavior
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>69074338
Ah, the infamous russian nutjob...
>>
>>69074338
>>69074520
that's how you do it though. privately between the messenger and the receiver. they didn't blasted it all over the prime time news (given there wasn't internet around at this time)
>>
>Like Christians soaking captured ISIS militants in pigs blood ad crucifying them or killing them like a Muslim would kill an animal or something just completely disrespectful. Why are we not fighting these savages with savagery and just scaring the living shit out of them?

Because we're not barbaric like them and our preferred way of killing enemies is through predator drone.
>>
>>69074142
>liberties that are protected by our government
What is the patriot act?
>higher standard of living, and higher average income
How is that inflation working out for you? Will the next president just have the fed pump some more money into your economy to keep everything going again?
>Belgium, a nigh completely failed state
The entire nation of Belgium isn't as fucked as any larger american city

Face it Chad, you can yell USA USA USA and wave your flag like a retard all you want but out of all white countries in the world yours is truly the most cucked one
>>
>>69074732
It was the right thing to do, yeah. Everybody I've ever talked with about it praises KGB and Mossad for such stuff, or is at least scared shitless about their tactics. You showed the world you got balls, literally >>69074673
>>
>>69075240
desperate times call for desperate measures.. and desperate times never end in Russia
>>
File: ph003740.jpg (129 KB, 1024x834) Image search: [Google]
ph003740.jpg
129 KB, 1024x834
>>69075050
>I'M more of a racist fuckhead than you are!
Hey, Nazi - how'd that kind of "thinking" work out for you last time around?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.