[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any movies that portrait jews as the bad guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13
File: jewpropaganda.png (688 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
jewpropaganda.png
688 KB, 500x733
are there any movies that portrait jews as the bad guys?
>>
>>69071449
No.
>>
File: judsuess.jpg (18 KB, 384x550) Image search: [Google]
judsuess.jpg
18 KB, 384x550
>>69071449
Actually, try this one.
>>
Any WW2 movie

After all, Hitler is part Jewish too
>>
>>69071449
The Passion of the Christ
>>
>>69071449
How were the Jews the bad guy when they were being systemically murdered you racist fuck?
>>
>>69071449
Drive
>>
They Live.
>>
>>69071449
Merchant of Venice?
>>
Any pro-palestinian movies, usually up for international category for american/european award ceremonies
>>
Nothing that comes out of Hollywood that's for sure.

Also
>portrait
>>
>>69071449
Only in fucking hollywood would a kike be allowed to approach a camp fence without being shot by a SS guard.
>>
File: 2564-3.jpg (21 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
2564-3.jpg
21 KB, 400x250
World Trade Center (2006) starring Nicholas Cage
>>
>>69071802
GOOD GOY
>>
>>69071449
Fucking movie was bullshit. First off, that Rudolf Hoss expy would never live like a short 5 min walk from the camp. The stench would be too unbearable. Second, all the Germans had English accents. What the fuck? Third, no way would the SS guard let a little jew boy talk with an Aryan child. The movie pretends like guard towers hadn't been invented yet. Fourth, no German child would ever even fucking talk with a jew, it's ingrained in their superior genes to despise them.
>>
>>69071802
Alright I'm outta here.

Too many newfag twats.
>>
Caddyshack 2
>>
>>69071802
Good Goy!
>>
go watch the pianist lol

so many jews are depicted fucking animals in that movie

in fact many ww2 movies show the ugly side of jewish behavior during the shoah
>>
>>69071449
how about a book? They still teach 95 theses in schools right? or was that cut by common core?
>>
File: Waltz_with_Bashir_Poster.jpg (51 KB, 325x433) Image search: [Google]
Waltz_with_Bashir_Poster.jpg
51 KB, 325x433
>>69071449
pretty /pol/ related too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J9uoLMhMhs
>>
File: 1455088575690.png (3 KB, 489x584) Image search: [Google]
1455088575690.png
3 KB, 489x584
>>69071802
>>
The Eternal Jew

Also, Star Trek: The Next Generation if you pretend the Ferengi are space Jews.
>>
File: beastboyshell.jpg (54 KB, 962x845) Image search: [Google]
beastboyshell.jpg
54 KB, 962x845
>>69071866

this nigger gets it
>>
>>69071449
9/11 footage
>>
>>69071449
Essentially any greedy business owner in any movie is a representation of Jews.
>>
>>69071449
any Adam Sandler movie
>>
>>69072744
An anti-Jewish film, made by an Israeli Jew. Pretty nice.
>>
>>69071449
Schindler's List. I mean they're all being captured and and detained in camps for Chrissakes. They must've done something fucked up to deserve that.
>>
Schindler's List was pretty good. I'd say Downfall but I don't think Jews are mentioned once in that movie
>>
>>69071775

came here to post this
>>
>>69071802
t. Shlomo Sheklestein
>>
>>69071775
Beat me to it
>>
i was half drunk watching this movie in costa rica on this weird tv network that was a mix of sex and murder shows. sometimes both, as wild things came on right after this. two days later i put this station on and it was playing last action hero.

at that point i realized that these holocaust movies should be put into the exploitation film genre, and perhaps a gory 3d sequel to schlinder's list should be produced.
>>
File: definitely_not_kikes.jpg (13 KB, 300x480) Image search: [Google]
definitely_not_kikes.jpg
13 KB, 300x480
>>69071449

Dark City which is why the fucking Jews ripped it off by bankrolling the queer sissy bros MATRIX crap to the point of reusing the sets and plagiarising the script.
>>
>>69072456

Your Jew is showing diversion kike.
>>
File: 1458260616977.jpg (23 KB, 389x427) Image search: [Google]
1458260616977.jpg
23 KB, 389x427
>>69071802
>>
>>69071802
>Jew
>race
>>
>>69071449
Snatch
>>
>>69071802

It never happened...........yet.
>>
>>69076377
On that note, Blood Diamond?
>>
Great Gatsby .
Not kidding , read the book again and keep key notice of the relationship between wolfshiem and gatsby . I won't spill the whole beans , but he really killed gatsby (indirectly ). The hints are

>rosey rosenthal story
>wolfshiems lack of friends
>the distance between the one dudes house and new egg
>side business without wolfshiem
>the protege and guards
Etc
>>
>>69075975

Swindler's List is based on a novel...a work of fiction. The dvd should be packaged in a shit filled bin liner.
>>
passion of the Christ???

jews hated that movie!
>>
>>69071802
>$0.20 have been deposited into your account
>>
Jesus Christ Superstar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebtjj8aFXh8
>>
Magneto is a Jewish holocaust survivor and a baddie.
>>
>>69071449
I hate that cover because that little bald bastard could easily fit through the holes in that fence. Just escape little jewboy!
>>
Oh, and the antagonist in Oliver Twist is a Jew.
>>
>>69071802
A good goy.
>>
Jesus Christ Superstar redux.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfM3bggnSFI
>>
>>69071449

the pianist.

Polanski portrays his people not in the best light/.
>>
>>69072456
that movie disgusted me i had to turn it off
>>
Nigger gets it. >>69071866
>>
>>69073019
Has them Owsley contacts.
>>
Number one ultimate supreme champion le grand royal ne plus plus ultra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIF07kWM8o0
>>
>>69071449
Top Kek
>>
File: THIRD_CREW.jpg (33 KB, 570x403) Image search: [Google]
THIRD_CREW.jpg
33 KB, 570x403
Over and over again Jews I've got your number vav vav vav.
>>
>>69071802
Guaranteed replies: the post
>>
>>69071802
the jews have been kicked out of every country they've EVER inhabited

In europe, it was called teh jewish problem

The plan was to move all of the jews to madagascar, but teh Allies won the war and the rest is History (rewritten history lol)
>>
>>69076074
Reusing the set ? really ?

i never knew that do you ahve a source senpai ?
>>
The Smurfs.
Gargamel the kike and his never-ending schemes to exploit the Grand Dragon Papa Smurf and his KKK Smurfs
>>
Thanks to God this film never appears on any channel in my country
>>
>>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MrQ6vu7OReQ
>>
>>69082576
>>69071821
>>
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072446/
>Technically impressive but crude and offensive
>Author thismango from UK

>Having read the previous reviews of this film, I am inclined to agree with the lone 3-star one. I'm no flag-waver for capitalism, but stereotyped images do not help anyone. What disturbed me most was the crude stereotyping of Jews. One reviewer here has argued that all of the characters appear as crude, unsympathetic stereotypes - as if that were a defence of the film - and that it is therefore acceptable to stereotype Jews. I disagree. Even if the general tendency to crude theory-driven characterisation did not invalidate the whole thing, which in my opinion it does, there would still remain a difference in the way the crude stereotypes are constructed.

>The capitalists and peasants are stereotyped according to their social class: offensive enough, just as much to the grovelling, screeching workers and peasants as to the yapping, striding, quail-crunching capitalists and aristocrats. On the other hand, the Jewish characters are clearly stereotyped along racial lines. Look at the depiction of traditional Jewish culture. Three men in ritual costumes are praying. When they finish, one of them (I presume the Rabbi) says he is paying one of them less than the other because he didn't pray with enough concentration. What could be a more crude, vicious and insulting repetition of the clichéd old stereotype of the two-faced, money-obsessed Jew? The scene could have been used to create a contrast between traditional Jews and those who become involved in capitalism but, no, it's all of them.

>The central Jewish character is as subtle as a black-and-white minstrel. The effeminate facial expressions; the inability to appreciate social situations except for their business opportunities; the way he looks on impotently as the properly manly Germans and Poles get their ends away at an orgy; there is little to the character but a collection of classic stereotypes.
>>
Borat
>>
>>69083331
I disagree. Sascha Baron (((Cohen))) created that caricature to belittle those who criticize jews/jewry as simple-minded bigots without good reason for their prejudices. Just like the creators of South Park (Matt (((Stone))) and Trey Parker) do with their "Cartman" character. There's no mention of why people dislike jews, only stereotypes to encourage others to dismiss "anti-semites" and their legitimate criticism of jewish behavior.
>>
>>69071449
Hitler was a tool used by the Jews to vault them back into power.
>>
File: wilson_poster.jpg (3 MB, 2602x3682) Image search: [Google]
wilson_poster.jpg
3 MB, 2602x3682
>>
Lemon Tree
>>
>>69071449
the smurfs
>>
My favorite example of this is movie "Lord of War," about a Jew who used his connection sin Israel to sell weapons around the world.

But wait-- his family were not "real Jews--" they were just "pretending" to be Jews to help them get out of Ukraine, but still got Israeli passports.

I couldn't stop laughing for a while. If you have goyflix, watch the first 15 minutes, it's good for a laugh about the lengths they'll go to.
>>
>>69072456
The Nazis are depicted as inhuman monsters. Throwing that guy out of the window in the wheelchair? That's akin to the lampshades and bars of soap stories.
>>
Trading Places, it is easily one of the most redpilled comedies in the world
>>
"Hollywood is run by Jews. It is owned by Jews, and they should have a greater sensitivity. They should have greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are suffering because they've [been] exploited. We have seen the nigger, we've seen the greaseball, we have seen the chink, the slit-eyed dangerous Jap. We have seen the wily Filipino. We've seen everything, but we never saw the kike, because they know perfectly well that is where you draw the wagons around."
Marlon Brando, Interview on Larry King Live (April 1996), quoted in Cultural Diversity and the U.S. Media (1998)
>>
File: Rudolf_Spanner_tablet.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Rudolf_Spanner_tablet.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>69084992
>muh poor smeared germs
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.