[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pentagon-backed Syrians Fighting CIA-backed Syrians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 858x536
http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html

Tldr

>Obama is micromanaging his wars with not only the Pentagon but with the CIA and failing in Syria for 5 years now

I'm convinced the guy is incompetent. I'm sorry but he tossed the Clinton advisors out and put his people in to advise him.

I really think he's extremely difficult to work with behind the scenes and is a gigantic prick.
>>
>>69071122
>I'm convinced the guy is incompetent.

You're correct

>‘Our Openness To Refugees’ Is How We Fight ISIS: Obama Reiterates Pledge To Bring In 100,000 Muslim Refugees

http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/03/27/our-openness-refugees-how-we-fight-isis-obama-reiterates-pledge-bring-100000-muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNzub_Z4E4c
>>
>>69071407
>>69071122
I'm sure Obama is calling all the shots at the CIA.

You fucking idiotic tools lmao
>>
>>69071407

So, why is he following European policy?
>>
>>69071486
Except he does. The CIA AND the Pentagon are near mutiny at this point because none of them want to fund ISIS like Obama wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
>>
>>69071122
The secret Muslim conspiracy theory seems more and more likely every day, why did the world have to become so retarded /pol/?
>>
>>69071980

Glad I'm not the only one

>US makes war
>Everyone gets refugees

Pottery
>>
>>69071980
Obama isn't a muslim but he does idealize his black muslim father (who he only ever met once)

pic is the one time they ever met

long story short he might as well be a muslim for how much he idealizes them (he even used to subscribe to a Nation of Islam newspaper)
>>
>>69072222
His dad looks like Mugabe in the thumbnail
>>
>>69072222

Obama grew up culturally Muslim in Indonesia

I think he identifies as a cultural Muslim but had to grow up Christian to fit in, hence going to a black liberation theology church by a nutjob pastor, and Obama denounced him

I think he's a narcissist and is just angry at society because he feels they wouldn't have accepted him as a Muslim, even around his white liberal friends. He also didn't have the black experience in the civil rights so he's jaded.

Tell me this doesn't make sense
>>
File: 1459124895476.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1459124895476.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>69071122

Why is our government such shit? Is this our fault?
>>
File: 1456418929860.jpg (678 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
1456418929860.jpg
678 KB, 3192x2124
>>69071122
Nice, I just saw this on /r/politics too! Upvote!
>>
>>69071122
>I'm convinced the guy is incompetent.

We need to dispel the fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.