[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Australians hate firearms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1458908659628.jpg (99 KB, 627x502) Image search: [Google]
1458908659628.jpg
99 KB, 627x502
Hey /pol/, Colony Kiddo here. Explain to me why most Ausfags hate firearms and want them to stay banned. We pretty much built our country on the use of guns so why are they banned?
>>
Fuck off dickhead, I love and own many guns.
>>
>>69069258

Too much Anglo in you.
>>
GAS THE AUSSIES

SCALP THE DINGO FUCKER

RAID THEIR MECCA KNOWN AS MELBORNE

TAKE BACK OUR GHOST EYE DOGS

HELP OUR GREATEST ALLY, THE INUS, TO GENOCIDE THE FAGGY SHITHEADS
>>
Bc most of you are too stupid to think for yourselves and just believe the leftist jargon
>>
>>69069258

Because common sense gun regulations separates us from the savages (burgers)
>>
>>69069362
I mean "majority" of the population you spaz
>>
>>69069258
because of mass shootings and an opportunistic politician that seeks to use divisive policy to demarcate themselves from their opposition party?

either that or you depend so much on your fed for trade income and related policy that it's easier to acquiesce to some pseudo-monarchy and continue the banter through a good pub-crawl, which is also banned. #2016
>>
>>69069258
Where did you hear that?

Most of us like our guns, blasting bunnies with .243 is a national pastime.

The gungrab/buyback was an epic failure, all the old codgers gave in their crappy singleshots for a profit and buried their SLR's and cool stuff.

What you've probably heard is the minority from Melbourne who latch on to any leftist agenda, or the rhetoric of the American gun grabbers.

Guns are not banned, just hidden behind a maze of restrictive legislation.

Nice bait tho.
>>
>>69069894
Because the majority of the population who actually have a say are fucking stupid millennials.

Now with negative gearing (free money for having lots of money) anyone over 35 couldn't care less who runs the country as long as their pay checks keep coming in.
>>
Don't you faggots have history books or is your worthless shitposting self's use it as toilet paper for your mouths since all you tards do is spew shit from your mouths every-FUCKING-day?
>>
>>69070390
That was uncalled for this is a high quality thread
>>
>>69070299
I heard or rather saw from the lack of SMLEs,
SLRs and F88s in every persons home.
>>
Is this a realistic depiction of average Aussies?

http://youtu.be/vmL72sgVdAQ
>>
File: 1458909597684.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458909597684.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
>>69071524
Mount druitt does not count as Australia anymore, thought you burgers would know that by now.
>>
>>69069258

I only want low-key criminals and the criminal government to own them. I don't own my body and have zero will to protect it. I also love being a cuck
>>
>>69069258
m8 guns are almost a purely American meme.

The idea that people should be able to walk around town with a loaded handgun in their pocket is just preposterous to 99% of the world.

Any Australian who spouts American gun rights memes has been infected with a cultural virus and should sober themselves up and start thinking like an Aussie again.
>>
>>69072409
>Aussie
>sober

Pick one
>>
>>69071524
Average no but pretty accurate for the bottom 20%.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.