[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LITERALLY worshiping a dead kike on a stick Are there bigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: bullshit theology.jpg (33 KB, 329x400) Image search: [Google]
bullshit theology.jpg
33 KB, 329x400
>LITERALLY worshiping a dead kike on a stick

Are there bigger cuckolds than Christians?
>>
File: 1458176488494.png (243 KB, 580x606) Image search: [Google]
1458176488494.png
243 KB, 580x606
>>69069038
>>
>>69069038
>bullshit theology.jpg
aptly named image for that clumsy block of text.
>>
A

FUCKING

LEAF
>>
>>69069038

>Are there bigger cuckolds than Christians?

Atheists. To control the life and mind of a religious zealot, you have to give them a strong community, culture and afterlife.

To control the life and mind of an atheist, you have to give them NOTHING, and tell them it's awesome.
>>
>>69069038

Yeah, the secularists in Europe that replaced them.
>>
>>69069441
Most atheists don't think being an atheist is awesome, we just accept that there's likely no afterlife and that there isn't a need for a God so logically there shouldn't be one.
>>
>still the best story so far....you can't make that shit up.
>>
>>69069038
im not even religious but the modern jews weren't the same as the jews in arabia back then. the place has changed hands more than once you know.
>>
>>69069038

Atheist europeans
>>
>>69069689

I am glad you feel that way, but there is very little reason to believe that most atheists think this way.

They're not, on the whole, logical people who shrug off god, in favour of science.

They're loudmouthed idiots who shout at god in favour of IFLscience.com
>>
I think you missed the part where he was resurrected

Do you even know what Easter is?

He has Risen!
>>
>>69070172
Thank you Britfag, I didn't have that flag.
>>
>>69070501
story?
>>
FUCK YOU , YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69070501
That is the first pic to genuinely make me feel uncomfortable in about 3 years. I've been coming here since 2006. Congrats, leaf.
>>
>>69069038
Shouldn't you be at the cocksucking factory, OP!? They really need they're employee of the month
>>
>>69070602
Its not real so really no story....
>>
>>69069038
Your leaving left me going crazy
I'm counting on a needle to save me
I drop it in the groove, and we go round and round and down in a spiral
I guess I really ought to call and thank you
I rediscovered Red Headed Stranger
Got down with old James Brown
And found New Grass Revival
If you find your way back I owe you a beer
For my record year
>>
>>69069038
if there is no god, then why does it matter who i worship and what i believe
>>
>>69071251

Because they want to you to subscribe to THEIR mindset, rather than one you might like.
>>
>>69071722
doesn't matter, nothing would matter
>>
>>69071864

>nothing would matter

Power in the flesh and blood world is real. That's what they want.
>>
>>69071996
so? might makes right faggot
>>
>>69070773
If you had then you'd have seen that by now.
>>
>>69072065

>might

whining at people on youtube isn't "might"
>>
>>69072323
there are 1 billion christians around the world, that's a lot of political sway friendo
>>
>>69072657

I was talking about atheists, but okay.
>>
>>69072806
ive been talking about christians this entire time
>>
>>69069038
They're probably going to be the West's only hope against Islam.
I don't believe it's the correct theology, but I support their maintained compatibility with our civilization and will continue to do so for as long as external threats present themselves that Christians are willing to combat.
I have already dealt with the heathen in his homeland for some small part. What fun it might be, to excise this wound on my own shores
>>
>>69073015

Well, aren't we just a couple of silly sausages?

Deus Vult, brother.
>>
>>69069038
>Are there bigger cucks than Christians?

>Christians wrest control of the greatest empire at the time
>Christians wipe out pagans and create a stable foundation for the greatest civilization ever known - Christian countries take over the world
>The removal of Christian fundamentals by fedorists directly leads to current issues
>Christians are cucks

Can you be any more fucking retarded.
>>
>>69069038
>are there bigger cuckolds than Christians?

canadians
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.