[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
um WHAT!?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (416 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
416 KB, 750x1334
!!??!?
>>
>>69068420
Explain, mobilefag?
>>
>>69068420
The cuck is losing horribly? What of it?
>>
>>69068420
Is there a motherfucking problem, nigger?
>>
All the math checks out. What is the problem?
>>
>>69068730
>>69069300
Not OP but I'm curious to why he only increased his delegate count by 50 when Washington State had 100 delegates and he won by a landslide
>>
>>69070296
According to the image posted only 76 delegates have been awarded. Our electoral system is so fucked there is no way to know
>>
>hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>69070296
SOmething about committed delegates. The gist of it is that if the DNC/RNC doesn't like the choice of the people, they have plenty of shenanigans they can pull to regain control
>>
>>69068420
What site is that?
>>
>>69070911
>msn.com
>>
>>69070296
Let's say there are 100 delegates at play, and Bernie wins with 70% of the votes.

That means that he only increases his lead by about 40 delegates, since Hillary also gets some delegates.

But Berniefags, being the illiterate subhumans that they are, see a state with 100 delegates, and immediately think “Holy shit that means we're 100 closer to Hillary” when in reality it's a little more complicated.
>>
what i want is some numbers on how many democrats are predicted to vote Trump or not at all when Hillary is nominated.

really hoping a significant percentage of people do this.
>>
>>69070760
I live in PA and I know we will go Clinton because our state loves the establishment for some ungodly reason
>>
>>69068420
She got an extra superdelegate.
>>
>>69070995
It's kind of a big site
Where can i see the chart?
>>
>>69071061
independents maybe, but not actual democrats. even these "bernie or bust" people will vote for shillary.
>>
>>69071180
Fine by me, personally if it came down to it I would rather have shillary over Bernie. Simply because I want to see the Bernouts an hero
>>
>>69070799
>>69071044
I'm looking at the polling results and only 34 delegates have been awarded to both Clinton and Sanders and only 26 000 votes are in which is strange considering Washington has a population of 7 million

Is there something I'm missing here?
>>
>>69071319
I'm joking senpai.
>google.com
>presidential primaries
It'll show you the current delegates and upcoming primaries.
>>
>>69071319
google democratic primary. the chart should be right there.
>>
>>69071044
That's not how the math works
>>
>>69071692
That's exactly how it works.
>>
>>69071475
http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2016/03/24/washington-state-democratic-caucuses-what-you-need-to-know/
>>
>>69070760
>be me
>expand image
>see spider walking across the image
>this is a weird thing to make a spider gif out of
>see it's a png
>>
>>69070799
>The gist of it is that if the DNC/RNC doesn't like the choice of the people
This is the establishment, the "powers that be", fighting back. You need to take the fight to them, even if it means using the same underhanded tactics they're using. Fight fire with fire, because they will use it.

A Pyrrhic victory is still a victory. A party is just a party. There's no need to preserve it.
>>
>>69070995
Search Presidential Primaries on Google.com
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.