[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Comes After Redpill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: gg.jpg (95 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
95 KB, 550x367
I think its important to discuss the positive steps a person can take after swallowing the red pill. It's easy to fall in a loop of negative thought patterns from reading world news, thinking of potential outcomes, connecting conspiracies, and the like. A true redpilled person wants all of their other redpilled brothers and sisters to be intelligent, strong, and unwavering in times of crisis. We understand that shit is going to hit the fan at some point. So our goal is to be as self-sufficient as possible with strong defenses.

- Study health, fitness, nutrition. Get /fit/, stop eating processed and fast foods, stop drinking soda and energy drinks. Lose weight, gain some muscle, gain stamina.

- Learn to cook. It should be frugal, nutritious, clean, and ideally home-grown. Which leads me to my next point.

- LEARN TO GROW YOUR OWN FOOD. When shit hits the fan and the availability of food items at stores is shaky at best, you'll be at an advantage if you already have a garden and compost going. Learn organic, regenerate ways to grow food. Remember, we're trying to be self-sufficient and relying on store bought chemical fertilizers will hinder your efforts. Look up permaculture and hugelkulture for sustainable growing methods.

- Take a martial art, weapon disarming class, self-defense, firearms training, or whatever.

- Develop skills in the trades. Learn the modern standard way as well as alternative and archaic methods. In a SHTF scenario you might be reduced to simple hand tools.

- Spend time innawoods and innawoods survival.

- Scavenge. When SHTF, less items are available new in retail.

The list can go on and on. Feel free to add or comment on things I already have. Stay strong!
>>
>>69065915
>Spend time innawoods and innawoods survival.

There is nothing green here m8
>>
>>69065915

Redpoop
>>
>>69067423
Spend time outdoors, surviving in your local climate and geography.

There! :)
>>
>voting registration
>firearm permit
>freesteading forums
>>
File: GoldenOne.jpg (316 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
GoldenOne.jpg
316 KB, 800x450
So basically, be like his gloriousness The Golden One?
>>
>>69068771
I have no idea who he is but thanks for reminding me of Red Ice Radio
>>
After the red pill comes nihilism, misery, hedonism, and death.

What more could you ask for?
>>
File: pile-of-money-640x330.jpg (114 KB, 640x330) Image search: [Google]
pile-of-money-640x330.jpg
114 KB, 640x330
The horrifying realization that there are no easy answers, and that worse than a Jewish conspiracy controlling the world, nobody controls the world.
>>
>>69065915
>What Comes After Redpill
Spacerace.
>>
>>69070278
>nobody controls the world

This is it.

Nobody is in charge and there are no grownups.
>>
File: 1451889742267.png (251 KB, 461x371) Image search: [Google]
1451889742267.png
251 KB, 461x371
>>69065915
You just posted a pic of my 5 year plan, good post anon. My wife and I just took a short roadtrip today and we talked a lot about buying a house further out in the country. I'm in the trades, but my only issue is I'm worried that if I'm too far out it might be hard to find work compared to the city. Any thoughts on this?
>>
>>69065915
When shit hits the fan, I'll be dead before the day is over anyway.
>>
>>69070504
It depends on what your trade is and where you're moving. True, when you move away from a populated area to a rural area you will lose a lot of work, but depending on what your trade is, you might be the ONLY person that knows how to do X in your rural area.
>>
Learn chemistry and weapons manufacture energy generation. Be prepared to feed your crew.Form a crew,Learn to communicate over shortwave using encryption. Learn to produce your own food, clothing, shelter, drugs, guns and other weapons.And alot more but imgoing tobed
>>
>>69070928
Goodpoint. I think I could handle a 45-1 hour commute if I was able to come home to a comfy farm house. I find the more "redpilled" I get the more I want to get away from so many people and have some secluded area to get away to.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.