[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DID NOT ASKED TO BE THIS REDPILLED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: 41d3ryr34lL._SL600_.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
41d3ryr34lL._SL600_.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>Current black culture is a subculture from white southerners
>This culture is called "Cracker Culture"
>Ignorant culture where idiotic dialect, promiscuity, false religiosity, crime, and self-destructive mindsets are common
>Extremely uneducated people who do not appreciate education
>This culture originated from British Isles and highlanders among the border, including Ireland
>They mostly settled in the south, dominating the entire region
>Every time a culture makes a "Subculture", that culture evolves much slower than the host
>White people are literally responsible for niggerdom
>What's worse is that white liberals have stumped the already sluggish natural evolving of the current "black redneck" culture
>They made the culture part of their "Race identity"

Why pol? I didn't ask to be this redpilled. Shoot me now.
>>
File: 1438166273784.jpg (297 KB, 1663x1080) Image search: [Google]
1438166273784.jpg
297 KB, 1663x1080
Yea nah the problem with black culture is that it's always a direct byproduct of a welfare state.
In a free market economy, low IQ populations are forced to work hard to succeed, whereas in a welfare economy, everyone gets by without having to put in any work.
It provides a breeding ground for unintelligent, disrespectful and all around irreverent social practice.
The idea of the "quintessential black family" is brought about through treating black people as TRUE equals under the law and asking things of them, so that they'll kick all the idiot blacks to the curb.
They used to say blacks who were being idiots were "actin a fool".
Now they say he "didn't do nuthin", because they're taught from a young age that whites are the people responsible for their problems.
>>
>>69067411
Dawg, that's what he talks about in the book.

Welfare and identity politics have stumped blacks into this dindu nuffin, "black redneck" culture.

Face it, whites are to blame. Just for the opposite reason most liberals believe.
>>
african culture is also a subculture of white culture

trust me, a chosen person told me
>>
File: 1458616620558.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1458616620558.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>69067682
Holy hell Aussie, this shitpost is so good, I don't even know where to begin on a response.

Good for you friend!
>>
>>69067547
Sure, if you look at the government as a primarily White functioning establishment, which is pretty fair.

It's disgusting desu. I'm mixed race myself, and hate knowing that people occasionally associate me with neo-dindus, so I've put a lot of thought into why they act the way they do.
No more excuses for them, we need to exterminate the welfare state and improve the black community.
>>
>>69067965
Holy hell anon I know the pain.

As non-dindus dindus, we gotta stick together and try to redpill as many dindus as possible.
>>
>>69068106
If low IQ whites can be decent human beings, blacks can be too. If not, IQ-oriented eugenics might be called for, but I doubt it desu. Economic Eugenics works on it's own, given enough time. Just have to purge the world of commies in the mean time.
>>
>>69068463
Agreed, we will never purge the low IQ/Poverish with a welfare state.

If anything, it allows them to fester, like a farmer who accidentally left their feed out in Australia.

RATS EVERYWHERE
>>
>>69065259
This book may be the strongest piece evidence for Culture mattering more than IQ.
>>
>>69068463
Yeah but whites in the south didn't have white liberals championing their culture as being just as good any other culture. Also, IQ has nothing to with this.
>>
>>69068702
Yeah it sold me on culture>Genetics when it comes to IQ.

The Asians are a perfect example of this too.
>>
I don't always agree with Doc Sowell but the man does have nuanced and well-researched arguments.
>>
>>69069079
Illiterate Chinese exhibit the similar above average scores when compared to other illiterate populations.
>>
>>69069334
I assume this is true, but this does not negate my argument.

The average IQ of asians in america were lower than whites and jews 100 years ago.

Now it's the opposite. What changed? Nothing, save the opportunity and prosperity that is offered in the USA. Their culture allowed them to thrive and they were able to get education that they could not obtain elsewhere.

Culture+Opportunity=Intelligence
>>
>>69069079
If I remember right the book cites a study that showed whites had to have a 10 point IQ advantage to out score Asians academically. I was shocked when I read that.

Also the whole part about New England citizens having great success with teaching fresh slaves to adopt new england culture red-pilled me so hard on how important culture is.
>>
>>69069743
Oh yeah the Dunbar High School and the AMA.

It's amazing. Their goal was to litereally destroy the current culture of freed slaves and reeducate them.

And it worked.
>>
>>69070274
literally*
>>
File: 1448663909803.png (81 KB, 800x509) Image search: [Google]
1448663909803.png
81 KB, 800x509
>>
>>69065259
Sowell is fucking based. So underrated.
>>
>>69068980
IQ has everything to do with this. One's intellect is the governance of every aspect of their life.
Crime rates are correlative with IQ.
Success in business is correlative with IQ.
It's all rooted in the sad but simple fact that the African continent is not an environment conducive to developing high intellect, whereas almost literally everywhere else on earth is (barring Australia, which is even worse)
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 1334x750
>>69065259
>originated in Britain
We getting the blame for we wuz kangs? Really? Nothing new really it's always our fault.
>>
The problem with black culture is that it's a manifestation of the low IQ, highly aggressive and promiscuous negro condition. You only have to look at West Africa, Haiti or any black ghettos in Europe where there is no influence of redneck culture. Negros are the same no matter where they are in the world or what cultures they are under the influence of.
>>
File: 1458429067490.jpg (68 KB, 766x511) Image search: [Google]
1458429067490.jpg
68 KB, 766x511
>>69065259

White liberals are just totalitarians presenting themselves as the savior of feels.

There are two types of white liberals.

> wealthy totalitarians who want to create an upper class of elite which severely control a mass of slaves.

> useful idiots who carry out the orders believing they are doing humanitarian work.

They look for people to pander to while culturally engineering these people into specific groups and subgroups.

They require groups of people to have a static behavior or stereotype in order to exploit them.

They make direct aggressive and hostile conflict with anyone who does not fit their narrative.
>>
File: everdayinafrica.png (715 KB, 670x427) Image search: [Google]
everdayinafrica.png
715 KB, 670x427
>>69065259
we are responsible for the negro culture, we brought them here in chains to be our farm equipment

its a moot point though, since the average african negro is still far more docile and tame than their africanized counterparts

pick any of the WORST webms that get posted here, 90% are from african, 9% are from brazil and 1% from the deep south
>>
>>69070898
Marcus Garvey started all his Afro-centricity shit when he was in London. So yay for us I guess
>>
>>69070716
No it doesn't have anything to do with this particular case because there is a strong social engineering factor going on.

First, blacks were slaves, thus, they had and no real choice when it came to adopting redneck cracker culture of the south. And than mainstream society, thanks to the help of white leftist, decided to push multiculturalism which prevented retrogressive black-under class culture from dying out like it did for whites.
>>
It's an interesting theory, but it doesn't explain why africa is such a shithole, unless he wants to go all >muh colonialism lmao on the african savages.

And that argument doesn't hold up either, cause plenty of former colonies are doing 1000x better than africa.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 800x680
>>69071299
Yay!
>>
>>69071232
>since the average american* negro is still far more docile
fixed, its late
>>
>>69065259

No, not 'muh white people'.

Lyndon B Johnson: I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years.

It was the progressive faggots that ruined blacks in America.
>>
>>69065259
Try reading dismantling America next. Protip you're going to need lots of scotch
>>
>>69068463
>If low IQ whites can be decent human beings, blacks can be too

IQ is not the only factor.

See: monoamine oxidase-A
>>
>>69071346

Africa is a shit hole because the culture is shit.

They wouldn't let go of old ways and kept trying to incorporate old ways, thus allowing for the shittiest of Africans to usurp governments.

Africa won't change until a black leader puts order into the entire continent. Which the marxists do not want. The marxists like africa just the way it is, an entire continent of conflict and degeneration which can be exploited.

The marxist dream isn't about technological advancements or the betterment of mankind.

It's about control, severe control. They would put the mass of the world back into the stone age just for control.
>>
The BET awards are the same thing as the American Country Music Awards. The more that sane, intelligent people figure this out, the closer we get to rational discussion on race.
>>
>>69070920
>The problem with black culture is that it's a manifestation of the low IQ

That argument doesn't fit if where talking about blacks in America. Thomas proves that in this in the book. And honestly, that argument doesn't fir for Haiti either. Why would any sane person expect a bunch of uneducated slaves to magically turn Haiti into prosperous well govern state with a booming economy is beyond me. Western culture took took centuries to develop with different groups from Europe, Middle East, and Asia trading ideas. Expecting Slaves to accomplish that feat over night is nonsensical.
>>
>>69071862
>The marxist dream isn't about technological advancements or the betterment of mankind.

Exactly this. If Africa were given technology and had a good African leader it can actually became first world and then they wouldn't be exploding in population. See Asian countries when they were shit and then became first world. All commies need to die.
>>
>>69071924

Rap and Country as pretty much the same thing, except different instrumentals.

> muh truck, muh boots, muh nascar, muh wife cheats on me, muh bar, muh good ol boys

> muh cadillac, muh gucci, muh clubs, muh bitches are hoes, muh drugs, muh niggas
>>
>>69071810
>>69068463
IQ is the biggest factor. The culture is a product not the cause. If you take 1000 80 IQ whites and have them form a community it'll be an awful community. But because IQ adjusts toward the mean within a few generations that community will become functional as it reaches closer toward a 100 IQ average.

Similarly if you take 1000 100 IQ blacks and put them in a community. That community will be functional at first but because the IQ will regress toward the means it will become dysfunctional within a few generations.
>>
>>69067924
I've seen this a million times and I still laugh every time.
>>
>>69072250
And yet somehow some dumb meme rap guy is supposed to represent all of black culture but Jason Aldean is just Jason Aldean. How come?
>>
>>69065259
I've always said this. Blacks in the south were surrounded by uneducated Irish slavers and slave masters.
That is why they never learned to speak proper English and have a constant Ebonics sub language.
Not to mention most African Americans are mixed 30%+ with white ancestry. Mainly Hibernian DNA
>>
>>69067965
>neo-dindus,

lol
>>
>>69071346
He talks about why Africans haven't reached the success of whites in another book, I think. Basically, he prompts the question differently. He asks what reason was there ever to expect that Sub-Saharan Africans would accomplish what Europeans did when they were at a complete disadvantage culturally and geographically. Not just in the sense of cold climate vs hot, but in the sense of how well does this environment limit interactions with other cultures.

Thomas Sowell points out that much of what became part of the culture of Western civilization originated outside that civilization, often in the Middle East or Asia. Let /pol/ tell it, Western cultural was coded into the genes of Whites. But History seems to disagree, strongly.
>>
>>69072250

yet only one of those groups of people celebrates criminality and hates America and all that it stands for.
>>
>>69072023
Not to mention it being a decades long repressive dictatorship with tacit US approval
>>
>>69072603
Because black people are treated as a collective not as individuals
In a sense its a "privilege" that you don't have to immediately separate yourself from a crowd to not be profiled.
>>
>>69065259
Uhhh, okay.

But keep in mind that rednecks are capable of actually.... doing shit. Even inventing cool contraptions instead of buying it for whatever they need.

See a nigger build a generator from essentially scrap. You won't.
>>
>>69071862
It's not just the culture. I read an interesting article once about African tribal languages. They're incredibly basic. They lack words to describe gradients, variations it distance, future tense, abstract concepts such as promises and timeliness etc. because they have no way to describe these things, the thought of them enters the mind less than it does in ours. That contributes to a lower intelligence in adulthood and a less productive/successful society. This helps build the type of culture you're describing.
>>
>>69072896

Just about everything can be traced back to the Near East/Mesopotamia. Post-Enlightenment Western culture is essentially a rebirth of those roots, with a European face (for now at least). Knowledge has always traveled from east to west. From Ur to Greece, to Rome to Britain, to the New World.
>>
>>69065259
Keep in mind that Thomas Sowell is black and that he doesn't admit a genetic basis for intelligence--which is well-established.
>>
>>69065259
>>This culture originated from British Isles and highlanders among the border, including Ireland
This is the potato nigger problem. which is largely hidden.

On exception being the disdain for redheads - as per the recent research showing redheads have low IQs.

Also the prevalence of catholics in low socio-economic areas in many parts of the world
>>
>>69071232
>we brought them here in chains to be our farm equipment
"we" as in other people, coming up to 200 years ago.

Shove your white guilt where the sun don't shine.
>>
>>69073424
>But keep in mind that rednecks are capable of actually.... doing shit. Even inventing cool contraptions instead of buying it for whatever they need.
Keep in mind OP is just parroting the view from that book.
(I bought it a couple years back)
>>
>>69071560
>we whites din do nuffin is was the white liberals!
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.