[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you faggots is responsible for this http://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 22
File: political shills btfo.png (269 KB, 560x707) Image search: [Google]
political shills btfo.png
269 KB, 560x707
Which one of you faggots is responsible for this
http://www.inquisitr.com/2933587/anonymous-releases-chilling-message-about-ted-cruz-prostitution-ring-secret-amid-looming-allegations-but-theres-more-to-it/

Anonymous is not a Trump shill. It is not a Bernie shill and it is not a Cruz shill.

If you fucking faggots actually manage to start up with this crap associating yourselves with us and politicizing Anonymous OpTrump is getting our support and he's getting rekt.

Do you understand this, faggots? Anon doesn't take sides with faggoty shill political machines regardless of him being a meme candidate or not. If you actually keep this up and try to coopt us, we are trashing Trump publicly. The Tea Party tried this five years ago and we slapped their shit for it. We have been slapping OpTrump's shit for the same reasons. But if you go ahead with this and attempt to coopt us into being trumpshills we are taking the germanigger down.

http://www.cnet.com/news/donald-trump-wants-to-shut-down-the-internet/?_escaped_fragment_=#!
We have more reason to hit Trumptard than any other candidate, in case you didn't realize. Anonymous as a whole is going to turn against you for this shit. Keep us out of political shill machines, Trump's, shillary's, Bernie's, or Cruz's.
>>
>>69064209
lol fuck off scriptkiddie
the best """"""war"""""" you could do with Trump was selling those stupid Drumpf hats.
Anonymous is done
>>
>>69064209
Where were you when Obama let corporations control the internet: Net Neutrality?
>>
Anonymous died long ago and is now overrun by redditors using the name for publicity.
>>
File: 742955555256437856.jpg (61 KB, 953x710) Image search: [Google]
742955555256437856.jpg
61 KB, 953x710
>>
File: 1457647947410.jpg (76 KB, 509x514) Image search: [Google]
1457647947410.jpg
76 KB, 509x514
>>69064209
>Anonymous
>implying I couldn't outhack all of you useless prepubescents by hitting my keyboard with my dick after I pull it out of your mom's vagina
>>
File: arf arf.jpg (33 KB, 620x302) Image search: [Google]
arf arf.jpg
33 KB, 620x302
>>69064209
COME AT ME BRO
>>
>>69064209
Didn't "anonymous" release a video about how they are against trump a week or two ago?

Not that it makes any difference because all that's left is a bunch of SJW script kiddies
>>
File: 1457302461972.gif (349 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
1457302461972.gif
349 KB, 350x233
>>69064209
You guys made an enemy of the best meme election we've ever had. Even if you didn't like Trump you only had SJW/establishment motives for targeting him specifically and showed your hand. Any credibility you might had was set to 0 and now you come in here with threats after the best you could come up with WAS FUCKING HATS?

Kindly fuck off and die.
>>
File: 1437001238388.jpg (416 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1437001238388.jpg
416 KB, 945x945
>>69064209
>Anonymous as a whole is going to turn against you for this shit
>>
>>69064355
If we are "done" then you will stop being a bunch of faggoty shills.

I am warning you, Trump has threatened censorship on the internets. We are not political, but the one common cause we have is no internet censorship.

>>69064437
We've been fighting shit like SOPA NDAA and all that other crap since forever. It's kind of hard to knock down legislation being greased by millions of dollars without outright systematically targeting the political careers of dozens sometimes hundreds of people, besides which we actually did manage to raise enough awareness to stall or thwart a lot of crap, including dumb shit like the Great Firewall of Austfailia.

But I reiterate, if you guys think Anonymous is composed of faggotry, you will not associate yourselves with it for partisan campaign purposes. We have been on the sidelines or opposed to crap like OpTrump for a reason. Even the Bernie supporters, or people who outright hate Trump, have been deeply uncomfortable with allowing such shit.

Look you guys are idiots who don't understand the point behind weapons treaties so let me spell this out for you: you don't unleash a weapon you don't wish to see used on yourselves. If you turn this crap into partisanship, not even funny trolling and dank memes but dry, humorless, uptight shrill shilling expect some blowback. I say this doubly because the guy you are shilling for has *directly* threatened the one thing all Anons truly cherish: a free and unrestricted internet. This is not forgiveable.

As for Obama, since when has Anon ever supported him or any of that crap? If anything he has been tolerated because Obama is more pro-internet than most other candidates, which makes him more tolerable than most others in spite of what we don't like.

As for the current crop, the only person more despicable than Trump's statements regarding a free and open internet is Fiorina for that NSA shit.

You are not picking a fight with them you are picking a fight with Anon with this
>>
>>69065294
>you are picking a fight with Anon
So we're picking a fight with SJWs who couldn't beat a meme church in their prime. Can't wait for the /polf/ hats.
>>
>>69064665
Aww fuck I actually laughed out loud, nicely done.
>>
>>69064955
That is actually my point. We didn't like that, either. I've had to tell people not to pay attention to this shit for similar reasons. I am telling you guys now that those fucktards are in the wrong as are the people attempting to use Anon for Trump. If you want to support Trump fine but don't use Anonymous to directly do so.

>>69064586
We don't like them either and you will notice every Op has failed thus far, because they are not truly Anons. Furthermore their entire Anon board is a fed honeypot anyway.

>>69065045
Kindly see all else I've said. OpTrump got their shit slapped internally. We do not support this. We do not support you, either.

tl;dr Anon does not and has never stood for any political candidate aside from Glorious Leader of Best Korea and Hitler because it's funny.
>>
>>69064209
I didn't read your post, but anything that has to do with anonymous in this day and age is cancer.
>>
OP is 14 years old
>>
>>69065294
>If anything he has been tolerated because Obama is more pro-internet than most other candidates

Oh I'm laffin. You guys must seriously be underage if you think Obama isn't just paying lipservice to one idea to keep his base happy while fashing on side. Did you not notice how he overwhelmingly supports the NSA and considered Snowden a traitor? He would secret murder you faggots in an instance if it suited him.

Trump is towing the party line, he really don't give a fuck about the internet other than shilling for votes from people that think Facekike is harboring terrorists due to Apple refusing to comply with security demands.

Literally any president is part of the his own government and will try and control the systems of information to suit their administration, some just lie more than others.
>>
>>69064209
> Takes the anonymous title seriously
> We are trashing Trump publicly

Who the fuck is "we"?
>>
>>69064209

>Anonymous as a whole is going to turn against you for this shit

Oh no, are they going to cry on twitter again?
>>
>>69065724
>OpTrump got their shit slapped internally. We do not support this.

Tell that to the media that used it as a sign that even "our" kinds of people don't support Trump. I don't remember some press release disavowing the political position your initially put out there. The damage was done and it hurt your image, tough titties.

>We do not support you, either.
We never asked you to, Anonymous was the last thing on our minds at any point in Trump's campaign until that OpTrump bullshit. NOW its relevant and you are pissed that there is backlash/ Trump shilling in your name.

You guys lost control of your group and it shows how splintered and uncoordinated you really are. As far as I am concerned you made this bed by taking on the God Emperor even by accident.
>>
>>69064955
I feel like I need to say this again until you idiots get it: we are opposed to that on the same grounds as why we are opposed to this shit.

If you somehow make it acceptable to shill for one candidate, you're going to make it impossible for us to stop shilling for others and against yours. Further this will factionalize us and why are trying to stop you idiots from achieving this because you're too fucking dumb to notice both the white nationalists and the SJWs are being manipulated by the same masters, and those same masters want to destroy Anonymous.

Have we made this all clear to you why such faggotry is a bad idea?
>>
>>69064209
>anonymous is now just a bunch of bernie cucks

And you wonder why noone takes you serious
>>
>>69064209
You must be the leader. Damn we're in trouble. A group of sjw turned "hackers" infiltrated by cia is going to get us.
>>
>>69066294
>Jews
>controlling anti-Jew white nationalists

Nice logic, Mossad. Just because you think you are in the middle and somehow "above it all" doesn't mean you aren't on the wrong side. Look up the Horseshoe theory.

The Jews/Special Interests control the GOP and DNC but as you can tell BOTH parties are doing everything they can to stop Trump with any dirty trick they think they can get away with. His OWN party calls him a Chaos Candidate and he is too rich to be in anyones pocket but his own. He basically has Batman immunity and anonymous faggots can't see that they should at least ally with him for the lulz and memes.
>>
File: fatass.png (452 KB, 912x541) Image search: [Google]
fatass.png
452 KB, 912x541
>>69065294
>I am warning you
oh know are you gonna dox my neet life? perhapds my puppy is gonna get doxed
>>
File: lee-nogunz.png (885 KB, 777x817) Image search: [Google]
lee-nogunz.png
885 KB, 777x817
You guys started it.
>>
>>69065724
If you're Anon then you'd know that the way to paint this is that it is countertrolling OPTRUMP

Nothing more, nothing less.

"A faction of Anonymous stupidly declared war on Trump therefore another faction of Anonymous did the opposite to maintain a balance."

Anonymous neutrality is maintained.
>>
>>69066240
>>69066294
>>69065751
"We" is also the very same people who warned you idiots about GG and how poorly you ran it, which is why all support was pulled.

You complete fucking idiots couldn't even handle the common sense of not sending rape death threats to femtards. Because you're all fucking retarded. /pol/ in particular single handedly made Zo and Sarkes (idk which words are still filtered) into internet celebrities.

They know have high paying jobs and get to play respected voices because of you fucking retards. You guys are too dumb to realize you're making your enemies stronger but that's not even my point because apparently it could not be explained to you why such shit was a bad idea so I do not see how trying to explain the actual rationale over why identity politics of any stripe plays into the enemy's hands and why efforts at politicizing Anon are being fought against. I say it again, Ops against Trump were not endorsed, for the same reason as why I am explaining to you faggots now why Ops for Trump are not endorsed either.
>>
>>69067061
Stop rping and go suck your dadS cock faggot nice ebin thread :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: 32423.png (24 KB, 87x97) Image search: [Google]
32423.png
24 KB, 87x97
>>69067067
>>
>>69067061
Actually you can blame /v/ for that.
/pol/ can't control /v/ when they're in their moods.
>>
>>69066806
No faction of Anon has supported it. It's literally the same thing as Tea Party retards saying "we are legion" and thus needing their shit spammed in retaliation.

What I am trying to explain is, we have been keeping OpTrump shuttered. What you idiots are doing is going to be directly responsible for us no longer being able to stop idiots from claiming an OpTrump.

The problem is, if you are still too stupid to realize, is Trump is literally the only candidate to have outright said the internet needs to be censored and "parts of it shut down." That is an indirect declaration of war on Anonymous, for it is a declaration of war on the internet.

Look, Anon has every reason to go after Trump and you fucktards are making it harder and harder to keep Anon muzzled from hitting him.
>>
>>69067061
/pol/ isn't one person. Its we don't pretend to be coordinated or of one goal. I personally agree with not martyring retards to their shitty cause by being shortsighted and pushing the pendulum and I assume only a small number of teenage weens actually sent death threats.

I personally think Zo and Sarkes had enough of a victim complex to fabricate their own "persecution" like the Jewish student that put a Swastika on her own door and would be at the same point anyway.

Because of anti-SJW push-back GG is at least seen as a two-sided issue rather than a complete blowout victory for the left.
>>
File: encrypted_merchant.jpg (12 KB, 254x255) Image search: [Google]
encrypted_merchant.jpg
12 KB, 254x255
>>69067061
>implying we give a shit about video game cunts
>implying our number one enemy isn't the jews
>>
File: thewall.jpg (25 KB, 660x330) Image search: [Google]
thewall.jpg
25 KB, 660x330
>>69067067
>>
>>69067555
ignoring that anon is literally just redditards and pre-teens at this point, there's no reason to think that Hillary (lets be honest Bernie is not going to get the nom) or Cruz wouldn't push for internet censorship if their kike overlords asked them to
>>
>>69067356
Don't try and tell me it was all /v/'s fault you were the fucktards who decided to turn it into a culture war crusade, gain as much media attention as possible, and then sabotage yourselves as thoroughly as possible in the public spotlight.

I have never seen a job go that poorly. Most of the times when an Op fails it's because it never had the support, thus no real damage inflicted. What /pol/ did was damage itself far more than the target. You guys almost singlehandedly gave people like Anita a huge salary and respected web presence, and now when something funny happens like Tay the end result is people ask Zoe as some respected voice rather than a nobody.

/pol/ fucking SUCKS at getting anything accomplished. Tay is proof you guys now in 2016 managed to become as skilled as /b/ was in 2006.
>>
>>69067555
That's the PR message dunce.
>>
>>69064209
>Anonymous is not a Trump shill. It is not a Bernie shill and it is not a Cruz shill.

So it's a Hillary shill?
>>
>>69064209
You should have expected us.
>>
>>69064209
Lmao what are you gonna do you skiddy faggot, ddos us?
>>
>>69067923
The first Anita incident happened before /pol/ had full power

The second incident shows plenty of signs of self inflicted harassment.
>>
>>69064209
Eat a dick moralfaggot
>>
File: Anonymous in 2015.png (125 KB, 1562x574) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous in 2015.png
125 KB, 1562x574
>>69064209

Great troll OP, ha ha, racism is bad! Pool is closed due to aids, stupid niggers, ha ha.

>Anonymous is not a Trump shill

Sounds like youre upset, I thought anon was about having lulz, not giving them.
>>
>>69067831
That doesn't mean either of them is supported. Your guys' problem is you get pushed so hard to a position you don't even get that you aren't "redpilled" you are brainwashed stooges. How do you think even the cult thing was pulled off? That was regretably the beginning of it, where anyone opposed was a potential scifag. The problem is now /pol/, and by extension the whole right, has been so hard manipulated they don't even realize the situation anymore, as if any contrary point made you the enemy (sound familiar? Kinda like you're doing what SJWs do? There's a reason for that). I cannot unfuck your heads but at least get this part through your thick skulls: disliking Trump is not an endorsement of anyone else. Disliking an Op against Trump does not indicate support of him.

And besides which, your meme candidate is really just an inside job for the Clintons. We've known about this for quite awhile, as he's steadily pushing a more big government authoritarian message while sabotaging the Republican party, so when shillary wins, it will be even more miserable (and she will, statistically speaking the only candidate who can beat her is Kasich not rato or Trump).

None of these people are actually supported.
>>
>>69068156
Hell fucking no.
>>
File: 1438647234759.png (231 KB, 2000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1438647234759.png
231 KB, 2000x1400
>>69064209
It's me, I did it.
>>
>>69066294

>I feel like I need to say this again until you idiots get it: we are opposed

Anonymous is for anyone who wants to call themselves part of the group. You clearly dont understand the concept. Anon has no leadership, they dont take votes. Its chaos, not controlled.

Anon doesnt even exist anymore. Its a jewish marxist front.
>>
File: 1445148214858.gif (2 MB, 1208x860) Image search: [Google]
1445148214858.gif
2 MB, 1208x860
>>69068610
I-is that you 4chan?
>>
File: 1421493458817.jpg (470 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
1421493458817.jpg
470 KB, 1280x1280
>>69064209
I feel like you would be the type of fag that would get pulled over and just ask if you're being detained over and over until you're ripped out of your car as opposed to just handing the officer the license and whatnot. Post about it in a few years when you're old enough to drive.
>>
>>69069265

i think this is spam desu
>>
File: 1450721122929.gif (1 MB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1450721122929.gif
1 MB, 500x374
>>69068846
Yes hello
>>
>>69064209
Anonymous is whoever the government pays it to be.
>>
File: 07.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>
>>69067555
>Trump is literally the only candidate to have outright said the internet needs to be censored and "parts of it shut down."

whatever you say, efg.

And why should American technology companies give enemies of America the communications infrastructure they need to attack americans and our interests?

In case you hadn't notice, Obama agrees with Trump, called his hipster buddies up at facebook and twitter, and had 'parts of it shut down' to ISIS and other terror groups.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2016/feb/24/isis-video-targets-twitter-and-facebook-ceos-over-suspended-accounts

This is why no one takes you pussies seriously anymore. Ever since chanology you've been nothing but SJW faggots. You should have stuck to doing it for the lulz, because you idiots are shit at picking battles for social causes.
>>
>>69069555
You do know how easy it is to hide all your posts right?
Of course not, you're retarded and think your shitposts are doing anything
>>
>>69069555
nice trips, but WHAT THE FUCK YOU NIGGER?!?!?!
>>
>>69064209
LE ANONYMOUS XD

Congratulations on turning something formerly associated with this board into the single most cringeworthy thing on the internet

Consider how pathetic your lives are, and then kill yourselves
>>
>>69064209
No, you aren't the real Anonymous.

Anonymous isn't the nice man behind the mask who fixes the broken.
Anonymous isn't the protector of the innocent.
Anonymous most certainly isn't a global force for good.

Anonymous is the man who yells at the woman in the wheelchair to hurry the fuck up.
Anonymous is the laughter after a trainwreck.
Anonymous is the fake twitter profile who told you to kill yourself.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

Those words once meant something different. They had power, of a sort. Not the type of power you "Fauxnonymous" think you have. It was the power to cause fear, chaos, and most of all, lulz. So fuck you, you stupid whiteknight faggots.

Your new motto:

We are Anonymous.
We are prepubescent.
We have bedtimes.
We do not do well in social situations.
We do not like our parents.
Expect us.
>>
>>69067923
>Zoe quinn as an A.I voice
>now youtube videos of zoe quinn saying she loves black cock.

please microsoft.
>>
>>69070146

You're even MORE of a faggot for getting all dramatic and serious when trying to counter them

Anonymous is just anonymous people on this board you histrionic bitches jesus christ

Kill yourselves KILL YOURSELVES KILL YOURSELVES
>>
File: mask.jpg (32 KB, 650x514) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
32 KB, 650x514
Voil!
In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran...
...cast vicariously as both victim and villain
by the vicissitudes of fate.
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity...
...is a vestige of the vox populi,
now vacant, vanished.
However, this valorous visitation
of a bygone vexation stands vivified...
...and has vowed to vanquish these venal
and virulent vermin vanguarding vice...
...and vouchsafing the violently vicious
and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance,
a vendetta...
...held as a votive not in vain,
for the value and veracity of such...
...shall one day vindicate the vigilant
and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage
veers most verbose.
So let me simply add that it's
my very good honor to meet you...
...and you may call me ANONOMOOSE
>>
Damn, this is some world-class trolling.

I mean, usually there's one troll alarm raised in the first 20 posts, but it looks like people are taking this guy seriously.

I'm even a bit skeptical that there's actually a person out there that would intentionally shout at a brick wall to stop liking thing or else the wrath of 100 15-yo with HTML and Javascript skillz will totally destroy you.

10/10 future generations will study this troll intently
>>
>>69068479
>really just an inside job for the Clintons.

A) This is not an unique or insightful position, its level 1 assumptions and is shown to be demonstrably false and unsupported. Clinton would make mincemeat of any GOP candidate save for Trump so it makes no sense to "plant" him when he has such a high likelihood of winning. Talk about tin-foil.

B) By holding this position you show that you are either not representative of Anonymous or that Anonymous is a pleb level of thinkers and not worth anyone's consideration.
>>
>>69070584

i dont evn know what this threa is about but im drunk and feel like shitting in the threads
>>
>>69064209
I literally cant tell if this is a joke or not because of
>Anonymous as a whole is going to turn against you for this shit.
Like... just do it. Stop with the warning bullshit you sound like a scared bitch.
>>
>>69070777
go to bed pajeet

you should poo in loo, or a designated shitting street. If you poo here, then Australians have no place to poo.
>>
>>69070777

witnesing my own trips thanks you
>>
File: 1447381372871.jpg (232 KB, 664x627) Image search: [Google]
1447381372871.jpg
232 KB, 664x627
Oh look, another roleplaying thread.
>>
>>69064209
lol

>he believes in anonymous

grow the fuck up, there never was a real anonymous, just a bunch a faggots who happened to have the same agenda
>>
File: modeerf.jpg (8 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
modeerf.jpg
8 KB, 224x225
>>69071136

isn't it glorious?
>>
File: fuck1.jpg (412 KB, 1036x772) Image search: [Google]
fuck1.jpg
412 KB, 1036x772
>>69064766
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.