[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red Pilled Church? /pol/ approved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7
File: Fish-symbol.jpg (49 KB, 650x709) Image search: [Google]
Fish-symbol.jpg
49 KB, 650x709
>Be me
>Get invited to a protestant church by a Hispanic friend
>Me "meh sure why not nothing planned any way"
>Get there BIG SURPRISE not a common church
> Men have to sit on the left side, Woman on the right
>Most men well dressed, women have to wear long skirts 3 inches up from ankle, and a veil
>Women cant wear tight clothing
>Women are not supposed to use make up
>Women are not allowed on the pulpit much less become pastors.
>Women instructed to be culturally subservient to their man cause muh Corinthians and other verses
>degeneracy is constantly shamed
>Sluts "fake christian girls" naturally never there cause slut shaming (fornication) is bashed on occasion

some of the info I wrote was clarified by my friend

thoughts /pol/ is this a red pilled church?
>>
Sounds like a fucking mosque.
>>
>>69059184
back to your cuck shed sven
>>
>>69059026
The "red-pilled" church is dead friend.
>>
>>69059184
I was just about to say this.

/pol/arks are just closet muslims I guess.
>>
>>69059184
You would know you fucking muzzie
>>
>>69059026
Doesn't sound like any Protestant church I know of with the men and woman segregation. But then there are hundreds of branches of it. Sounds comfy.
>>
>>69060195
Sorry forgot to take that off. My bad.
>>
tfw agree with Christian morals and principles and recognize it as the greatest driving force in human advancement and want to be Christian and have a qt Christian wife but can't bring myself to believe in the spiritual/metaphysical aspects

What do, /pol/? I have Kierkegaard and Aquinas in my reading list, what else should I consider or take a look at?
>>
File: 1451168722777.png (461 KB, 640x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451168722777.png
461 KB, 640x1000
>>69060501
>>
File: 1451169642272.png (3 MB, 2560x2739) Image search: [Google]
1451169642272.png
3 MB, 2560x2739
>>69060602
>>
>>69059026
That sounds more like a Mormon cult than a church, advice is never go back.
>>
>>69060798
Nah they're not the cult type
>>
>>69059026
>protestant
No. It's always blue pilled.
>I don't like the way you have it, so fuck you I'm founding my own beliefs that are slightly different from yours
>>
>>69060798
>yes goy, avoid this horrible cult and instead engage in debauchery, degeneracy, and hedonistic behaviour
>>
>>69060983
>Nah they're not the cult type

You say that and next time you meet up you have to make a blood bond with christ.
>>
>>69059026
I went to a black church a few times. I'm white, pastor was white and the congregation was 98% black. There was dancing and singing and parsing the loooord.
>>
other than the veils and separate seating for men and women, sounds like most baptist churches i've been to.
>>
>>69059026
>protestant
>red pilled
No, you heretical filth
>>
>>69061460
>parsing
c-can I get an Amen, brother?
>>
>>69060501
Philosophical foundations for a Christian Worldview by Moreland and Craig

Absolutely brilliant logical and philosophical view of Christianity. You need an intermediate knowledge of philosophy, though, to appreciate it.

Actually just about anything by Moreland or Craig are good for a more rational reasoning Christian.
>>
I went to Easter Mass this morning and the reading from Acts was about how the Jews killed the Son of Man. The lector was charismatic AF. What's wrong with Catholicism, again?
>>
>>69062797
I guess my problem with Christianity is more that they have an excuse (not an explanation - an excuse) for everything intended to disprove Christ without providing any evidence to the contrary except faith, which is something I'd very much like to possess, but not simply faith for faith's sake.

I'm not familiar with Moreland, but Craig is simply a good debater who disproves his opponent but in the end proves nothing; he is apologetics taken to its logical extreme.

I require something that gives faith a firm-backing instead of saying simply to delude myself.
>>
>>69063769
Prays to Mary "You shall have no other gods before me"
and canonization of saints= Idolitary
>>
>>69060700
thanks brother
>>
>>69064199
Hey anon i think you dropped something. Are this "works" yours?
>>
>>69059184

Back to the cuckshed, Sven. Your whore gf needs muzzie cock again.
>>
File: original shitposter.jpg (72 KB, 560x538) Image search: [Google]
original shitposter.jpg
72 KB, 560x538
>>69064199
wew lad
>>
>>69064199
Mary is not deified, she's clearly identified as the Mother of God and not as consubstantial with the only divine member of the Holy Family.
>canonization of saints= Idolatry
I don't understand why you think this is true. The saints intercede with the Father on behalf of the faithful. They are not themselves glorified in any way other than as individuals who have influence in Heaven and who are accepted as exemplary Christians and miracle-workers.
>>
>>69060602
>Summa Theologica

I want the full set but it's about $200

Also want to learn Latin and read the Latin Vulgate, before the Reformation ripped it to shreds. Already learning hieroglyphic and Coptic, will probably read Coptic Bible soon
>>
File: CERTAINLY NOT CATHOLIC APPROVED.jpg (117 KB, 1600x1019) Image search: [Google]
CERTAINLY NOT CATHOLIC APPROVED.jpg
117 KB, 1600x1019
>>69060501
Louis-Marie Chauvet's Symbol and Sacrament
>>
>>69060700
>On The Incarnation

Yes please. I'm almost Catholic and this is the only part I'm struggling with. Thanks
>>
JESUS HAS RISEN!
>>
>>69065942
What isn't making sense to you?
>>
>>69065795
Just learn Attic Greek, the Vulgate was translated almost perfectly and learning Koine is impractical since not much was written in it and it's just simplified Attic. Latin is easier to translate to English so you don't benefit as much from learning it if you're only interested in reading source materials.
>>
>>69066133
The irrationality of it. I realize the only thing separating me from it is faith. But the faith isn't just a statement toward the incarnation, it's a statement that God has always and forever been here. A little overwhelming to just throw yourself into, so I need time to digest and transition
>>
>>69066401
Really only trying to get the most original message from the works. If the Greek is the original I'll learn that instead I suppose. Cool
>>
>>69066685

> But of all the marvellous and mighty acts related of Him, this altogether surpasses human admiration, and is beyond the power of mortal frailness to understand or feel, how that mighty power of divine majesty, that very Word of the Father, and that very wisdom of God, in which were created all things, visible and invisible, can be believed to have existed within the limits of that man who appeared in Judea; nay, that the Wisdom of God can have entered the womb of a woman, and have been born an infant, and have uttered wailings like the cries of little children! And that afterwards it should be related that He was greatly troubled in death, saying, as He Himself declared, “My soul is sorrowful even unto death;” and that at the last He was brought to that death which is accounted the most shameful among men, although He rose again on the third day. Since, then, we see in Him some things so human that they appear to differ in no respect from the common frailty of mortals, and some things so divine that they can appropriately belong to nothing else than to the primal and ineffable nature of Deity, the narrowness of human understanding can find no outlet; but, overcome with the amazement of a mighty admiration, knows not whither to withdraw, or what to take hold of, or whither to turn. If it think of a God, it sees a mortal; if it think of a man, it beholds Him returning from the grave, after overthrowing the empire of death, laden with its spoils. And therefore the spectacle is to be contemplated with all fear and reverence, that the truth of both natures may be clearly shown to exist in one and the same Being; so that nothing unworthy or unbecoming may be perceived in that divine and ineffable substance, nor yet those things which were done be supposed to be the illusions of imaginary appearances. To utter these things in human ears, and to explain them in words, far surpasses the powers either of our rank, or of our intellect and language.
>>
>>69066819
or you can grab a lexicon and/or a dictionary and use it to decipher a passage in which you're particularly interested.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
5 KB, 259x194
The only red pilled church was the shepherds chapel with Arnold Murray.
>>
>>69059026
Red pilled churches:

LCMS
SSPX
Orthodox

All else is corrupt and failing.
>>
>>69059026
This being the Easter season, I would assume the preacher had something to say about Christ's death and resurrection.

How was the role of the Jews discussed in His execution?
>>
>>69069728
In somewhat detail as the worst injustice
>>
Only red polled church is the church of atlah.
The first 3 seconds will surely suck you in.

https://youtu.be/F1sJDhJ-6iE
>>
>>69070499
Pilled*
>>
>>69059026
Not as redpilled as mormons doe
>settled huge parts of America
>currently fighting cartels in Mexico from isolated compounds
>polygamy keeping white birthrates afloat
>literally the American religion
>insanely pro-gun
>good work ethic
>not totally opposed to fun, but no kike vidya or tv
God I wish I didn't like degenerate whores so much
>>
>>69059026
>red pilled church
>posts pagan symbol of vagina christcucks adopted for 'fish'

nice bait jesus m8
>>
>>69071135
FUCK OFF TURKOROACH
>>
File: riddlereaction.jpg (256 KB, 871x960) Image search: [Google]
riddlereaction.jpg
256 KB, 871x960
>>69059026
>>
>>69060700
Thanks, nobody has this when I request it.
>>
>>69059184
Well there it is /pol/, we have an experts opinion.
>>
>>69071467
Does the church have pointy as fuck roofs?
>>
>>69072783
No its a normal box building
>>
>>69072853
What is the church called then
>>
>>69072983
I was told it's evangelical
>>
>>69073086
Sounds like the church you went into is iglesia ni cristo
>>
>>69070499
This is the church you want!!!! Are you all niggas?
>>
>>69073581
Nah they aren't Unitarian
>>
>>69059026
>Hispanic
>Protestant
This should be a warning sign already. Non-Catholic Hispanics are all cucks.

The whole thing sounds like a cult. Just stick with the Roman Catholic Chuch.
>>
>>69074218
Nah see this
>>69064199
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.