[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was America a good idea?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
All that multicultural rubbish. Now about a quarter are black. Wouldn't it have been great if the US never took in slaves or people from any other country? Sure it wouldn't have been number one, but it beats its current state of being. .Because a country with so many different people have a rapid expiry date.
>>
America at its founding and core is great, its just allowing women to vote which snowballed into all this other shit happening. If i had a time machine i'd stop the sexual revolution and the women's suffrage movement.
>>
>Canada
>calling anyone else too multicultural
>>
>>69058983
Yes, i am calling you a 60 percent white country too multicultural in comparison to our 80 percent.
>>
>>69058928
Women weren't the ones who voted for blacks to stay.Because women weren't allowed to vote during that time.
>>
Of course it was a mistake, all the problems from the world came from the american revolution, then it was the french one, then the independentist wars and now look, Europe's future is brown because of them.
Fuck murica.
>>
>>69059242
Won't be called Europe by then.
>>
USA was a good idea and it showed that a limited government breeds success. However as with all succesful nations they will be attacked by leeches who seek to live off and destroy the productive class. Open borders worked, because there was no welfare state, so the hardworking people who moved there had to support themselfes. USA shouldn't have brought slaves to their country thought, they should just have left them in Africa. Even thought that would have been cruel to the slaves as the africans were way more viscious than the europeans.
>>
>>69059858
>showed that a limited government breeds success.
Only because there was any other country next to them.
>>
>>69058103
America should have never allowed non-Europeans into the country, including slaves. Slaves didn't make much (if any) contribution to America's success. America's success came almost exclusively from European immigrants.
>>
>>69060126
Then I guess white Americans should have picked their own cotton. I mean how hard would it have been to pop out a few more babies to mind the cotton?
>>
>>69059126
At least we know how to handle our dindus instead of worshipping them.
>>
>>69061971
Right, and this is coming out of the mouth of someone who had a black president. Blacks are less valued here than America because they are just very few of them.
>>
>>69059919
Not acting like being surrounded by the British French and Spanish after just starting a new country and fighting a war. was not a major victory in of itself.
>>
>>69058103
i wonder how much money i would have to pay to get a girl likethat to touch me
>>
>>69058103

> founded by freemasons
> "muuh freedom"
> core of world degeneracy
> jews everywhere
> omg how could possible go wrong?
>>
File: 1442143512858.png (167 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
1442143512858.png
167 KB, 444x444
>>69058103
The Melting Pot concept was based on assimilation and integration not multiculturalism. Slavery was a mistake but it wasn't done for the sake of "multiculturalism." Wtf I fail to see how any of this has anything to do with "America being a good idea".
>>69059242
Fuck you too, you stupid fucking faggot.
>all the problems from the world came from the american revolution
This statement has to be the dumbest fucking shit I've ever heard. Europe is crumbling under the weight of its own policies. I can't wait until Trump is elected and we become isolationist again. Burn, Eurotrash. Burn.
>>
>>69062123

Everytime I see a leaf shitposter this comes to mind.

http://www.infowars.com/man-faces-6-months-in-jail-for-disagreeing-with-feminists-on-twitter/

You really should be annexed. You'd be better for it.
>>
Was a fucking leaf a good idea?
>>
>>69063087
I wouldn't mind big part of America seeing as how in the next few decades north America is going down anyway.
>>
>>69059171
10/10 great shitpost
>>
>>69063685
It would have been a good idea if we weren't located so close *cough* self-destructive *cough* America. That and also the fact almost all of our lucrative businesses are in America's hands.
>>
>>69061914
It was jewish farmers that brought the first batch of black slaves
See the history of monsanto
>>
>>69064171
It wasn't a good idea to let the Jews into the country. Whose idea was that?
>>
File: 1459061458330.jpg (94 KB, 419x640) Image search: [Google]
1459061458330.jpg
94 KB, 419x640
12.2-3% black
20% Hispanic/Native American
6% Asian

The "60%" white statistic is a false truth. Overall, yeah, we have a lower percentage of white people than other Western countries, but that's concentrated in a couple of states. If you completely avoid New York, California, New Mexico, Texas, Georgia, and Florida, you'll avoid the majority of our shitskins.

Truthfully, I would've liked it if we just abolished slavery outright in 1805, or more actively tried to ship them back in the 1820's under Monroe, but it is what it is. Blacks are on the decline because they're killing themselves in record numbers. Black deaths somehow outnumber black births, so it's a self-solving-problem. We just need to put more abortion clinics in Atlanta, New York, Miami, Jacksonville, and Austin, and we'd solve the black problem in a couple of decades.
>>
>>69064764
>New York, California, Texas

Uh...yeah, you realize that these three states alone make the most money. And each individually are like mini-Japans. The rest of America aren't all that.
>>
>>69062199
I've had hotter for $300
>prostitution is illegal in burgerland
top kuk
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.