[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Important pol who will be the next James Bond will they follow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 17
File: James-Bond.jpg (477 KB, 1600x1135) Image search: [Google]
James-Bond.jpg
477 KB, 1600x1135
Important pol who will be the next James Bond will they follow suit with the rest of sjw Hollywood and make him black? Who do you like pol? I wish Daniel would stay and make a couple more but he is a total prick.
>>
I dont care enough to watch them anymore but I liked Brosnan the most. Pls no bully.
>>
>>69055750
its confirmed idris elba
to be fair he looks like he could do a good job. bond is constantly being updated for the modern day anyway and since the characters face keeps changing i'll let him get away with the race changing too
>>
>>69056029

It's an affront to Fleming's novels.
>>
I thought Elba was backing out. We can probably stave off nigger Bond for another 10 years.
>>
>>69056029
Pretty sure all the liberal assblasting is coming from the fact that they said "no" to Idris Elba as James Bond already. Unless you've got some new information where they said for sure he's going to be the next James Bond, I'd still say it'll be a white british male.

And frankly, it fucking should be. The second you cave in to this progressive nonsense, that's it, you're done. After Idris Elba, it'll be Will Smith, then his son, then a woman, then a tranny.

In 20 years, James Bond will be a Non-Binary Translesbian woman from Brazil.

Don't fucking let this happen, Britain; James Bond is basically the last small vestige of your dignity.
>>
>>69056029
I don't think people can accept Bond being anything other than a White British male, the last vestige of when Britain was a superpower
>>
File: palmer.jpg (108 KB, 1277x712) Image search: [Google]
palmer.jpg
108 KB, 1277x712
>>69057600
They keep trying to pussy him up. Q is now a hipster instead of a military engineer. I grew up watching Bond and if the britbongs ever lose the quintessential masculine, straight, white Englishman it'll be a cultural tipping point.
>>
>>69055750
Think about it, Elba is too old. Prepare for Fassbender/Nolan
>>
File: jihadvsjamal.jpg (43 KB, 814x312) Image search: [Google]
jihadvsjamal.jpg
43 KB, 814x312
I am a bit curious though, and this is mainly a question for the Brits; what would you rather see, if you HAD to choose: Jihad Bond or Jamal Bond?
>>
>>69055750
EON is in financial trouble. They can't afford to risk their money by pushing SJW shit. They're going to take one look at how much the new Ghostbusters flops and say "nope".
>>
Fuck off with the SJW bullshit. Idris Elba would make a good Bond or Bond-like character.

Anyone who watched "Luther" should be able to understand that he's an excellent actor despite being a golliwog.
>>
>>69058901
>implying British blacks hate their children so much that they'd call them Jamal.
>>
File: daredevil.jpg (42 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
daredevil.jpg
42 KB, 620x412
>>69055750
Next Bond surely?
>>
>>69055750
I'm a life time Bond fan, I was raised on these movies. If the next bond is anything other than a white, blue eyed Brit I'm never seeing another James Bond movie.
>>
A black Bond would make sense. It'd be someone you least suspect.

Hell, the CIA kept flipping Felix Leiter's race back and forth, maybe the Brits got their hands on the tech they used to do that.
>>
>>69056029
A black james bond drinking kool aid instead of vodka martini, fucking white bitches in front of their husbands and driving the new Trayvon Martin DB9 and using a gun sideways to kill an all white cis male organization that wants to take over the world.
It's gonna be dope.
>>
>>69059335
Damn I didn't know he was English
>>
File: bond.png (664 KB, 1208x723) Image search: [Google]
bond.png
664 KB, 1208x723
>>69059434
>If the next bond is anything other than a white, blue eyed Brit

lel
>>
>>69059250
>or Bond-like character

So fine then, fucking make him one. Shit, America's done it twice already recently with Jason Bourne and Jack Bauer--fuck, they even all have the same initials. You can make an original character with the same archetype without changing the race/gender because it's the CURRENT YEAR.

Fantastic Four and this shitty new Ghostbusters come to mind.
>>
why are they so fucking over-represented?

they're 12% of the fucking population.

why not an Indian or Asian James Bond?
>>
>>69059673
>Indian or Asian James Bond
I'm Loo, poo in the loo.
>>
File: 1389935840855.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
1389935840855.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>69059580
>Travyon Martin DB9
>>
>>69059622
Damn, you got me there. Ok well he has to be a handsome as fuck male with a British accent.
>>
>>69059580
New James Bond intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH79_OxpqK0
>>
>>69055750
Without doubt it will be another celt cucking the English out of their own fantasy
Celt's make up most of the Bond actors
>>
>>69055750
isnt bond from london? shouldnt he be a muslim?
>>
>>69057600
Most bond actors were Celts.

THe character bond himself was scottish, not some eternal anglo shit
>>
>>69058901
I'd sooner take a black bond, at least we used to own them
>>
>>69060564
>THe character bond himself was scottish

No he isn't. His Father is a Scotsman (a backstory added after Connery butchered the accent).

Bond is the quintessential upperclass Englishman (despite muh orphaned backstory).
>>
>>69060564
Well they DO breed champions
>>
>>69055750
The next James Bond will be a muslim interracial homosexual transgender woman.
>>
>>69059673

Because liberals are in denial, and you don't have a study proving that blacks are over-represented in Hollywood.
>>
>>69055960
Lazenby was a shitposter. Maybe Jackman now?
>>
>>69059546
>number 1, look. He MUST be the spy. It's got to be him
>don't be silly number 2, he's a nigger.

The perfect disguise
>>
>>69055960
I loved Timothy Dalton, shame he only did two.
>>
>>69059546
But they love setting big parts of the films in eastern Europe, he would stick out like crazy and might get randomly attacked.
>>
File: Bond01.jpg (167 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Bond01.jpg
167 KB, 1920x1200
>>69055750
>next James Bond
>>
File: Bond-girl.jpg (72 KB, 660x525) Image search: [Google]
Bond-girl.jpg
72 KB, 660x525
>>69063011
And his girl (the one on the left).
>>
>>69055750
idris elba would be an awesome james bond, this is one case where I wouldn't mind it
>>
>>69055750
Tom Hardy is another favourite tipped to be the next Bond.

>tfw Bane becomes Bond
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1023x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1023x681
The Daniel Craig Bond films were fucking bullshit. A Bond without gadgets is not true Bond. Also the movies were all highly forgettable. I grew up in the 90's so Brosnan was my Bond but my dad has all the films. Were originally from Scotland so of course he had me watching Connery and I gotta say From Russia with Love is the probably the best Bond film. If I had a say in the casting this is who I would go with. There's been talk about Hiddleston as well but since he's Loki everyone's been like "oh nooo he's a villain can't be Bond." Charlie Cox has he acting chops to do it, has the look, is in great shape, and fuck me this guy deserves it after Daredevil.
>>
>>69063892
>If I stirred that martini, would you cry?
>>
Best Bonds (actors&movies)
>1.Connery
>2.Craig
>3.Dalton
>Massive Power Gap
>4.Brosman
>5.Moore
>>
>>69064163
Fuck you. Bro'man was a real bond.
>>
>>69063892
I could live with that. Speaking of him I forgot to add in my previous post that with the Daniel Craig films they took the Nolan route with Batman and make it a "realistic" Bond. Bullshit. Hardy would be cool.
>>
>>69064278
Only Goldeneye was good. Don't let the nostalgia fool you fag, Brosnan was a fragile Bond, not alpha.
>>
>>69059250
>Idris Elba would make a good Bond or Bond-like character.
Fine, then Sam Waterston would make a great Harriet Tubman or Beyonce.
>>
>>69064117
>Mr. Bond, was getting caught a part of your plan?

>>69064327
I agree anon, I too welcome our /pol/ approved Bond!
>>
Brosnan was the best Bond, but in some of the weaker Bond films. I wish he were in the films that Craig were in. They would have been even better.
>>
>>69060533
zing!
>>
it's going to be Tom Hiddlestone. A black bond would flop hard.
>>
>>69056969
Craig was an affront to them too
>>
>>69065027
I'd watch Sam Waterston play Beyonce.
>>
>>69064103
Brosnan sucked
Craig was the most like the original book Bond
Hardy would do a good job, same mold as Craig
Heard a rumor that Robert Pattinson was being talked to, opening Bond up to a younger audience and getting all the Twilight fans to move over
>>
>>69059622
Bring back the Connery
>>
>>69059862

Underrated Post
>>
>>69065419
I know, me too.
>>
They need to make him Indian.

Making him black is literally Americuck-tier. There are far more British Asians than Afro-Caribbeans in the UK, so naturally the first non-white Bond should be South Asian, not black.

Someone like a young Ben Kingsley.
>>
File: whathisname.jpg (5 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
whathisname.jpg
5 KB, 201x251
Remember when there was almost a murrican bond?
>>
File: images (28).jpg (15 KB, 383x384) Image search: [Google]
images (28).jpg
15 KB, 383x384
Or this guy, c'mon, imagine him as Bond and tell me it wouldn't be great
>>
>>69067527
The size of Mel Gibson's forearms and the size of his neck always told me subconsciously that he was ultimate alpha. This was magnified times one million and made me respect him even that much more of that's possible when he went on those rants and was subsequently exiled by Hollywood, yet the movie Gringo which was long past the issues was still a fucking amazing Mel Gibson movie. Fuck Hollywood, blacklisted one of the greatest cinema minds of all time
>>
>>69067527
No. He'd make a good Felix Leiter though.
>>
>>69055750

James Bond series is dead, dont watch it, they wanted to put niggers in, boycott Sony.
>>
is moneypenny portrayed as a white woman in the novels?

can sjw use this as an arguing point or was her ancestry not defined? i feel like its the first thing that the regressive left would say
>>
>>69059250
I liked him in Luther but I'm still against the "diversity" initiative in Hollywood. Without it, I'd be fine with it, but that's just not the scenario.
>>
Bond can't be nothing but a white male, his biography is too Clear
>father from an old scottish family
>mother from an old swiss family
He just can't get any whiter... Eye and Hair color are trivial details.
>>
File: 1458694667526.jpg (20 KB, 441x414) Image search: [Google]
1458694667526.jpg
20 KB, 441x414
A
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE
>>
>>69059250
Well if you see The Wire you see how much of a thug he could be. I mean, desu I wouldn't mind seeing him but the guy who authors the shit is not down so I respect his wishes.
>>
>>69066218
yeah i dont understand the sjw, why do they always push actor roles to be black? never anything else, especially in the US where hispanics outnumber them are very poorly represented in hollywood films

would an indian / bangla / paki be acceptable to sjws since they make up a significant amount of the population in the UK? im not trying to find ways to appease these assholes, im thinking of a way to break the sjw
>>
>>69070428
Go fuck your self and die
>>
>>69073260
hey see thats a bit rude my americlap friend

do you have an answer to the question?
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.