[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, there you have it, you stupid piece of shit racists. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 74
File: tumblr_o426s97WxQ1qkvbwso1_500.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o426s97WxQ1qkvbwso1_500.png
164 KB, 500x500
Well, there you have it, you stupid piece of shit racists. How are you going to deny the existence of the Holocaust now?
>>
File: 1459123469471.jpg (83 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1459123469471.jpg
83 KB, 1136x640
>>69055654
ISREAL
>>
File: 1459123494553.jpg (61 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1459123494553.jpg
61 KB, 1136x640
>>69055723
IS
>>
Well I mean there was a war. It was just greatly exaggerated.
>>
>>69055654
Kike had Patton killed because he knew it was a hoax
>>
>>69055654
>Weak bait

Don't worry my little shitposter, you will learn in time. There might actually be someone taking the bait anyway.
>>
Why would I deny the Holocaust?
>>
The camps were in soviet territory...
>>
I'm sorry this is a safespace, you'll have to leave now.
>>
>>69055780
>Proof the Holocaust happened
>Bait
Stay delusional.
>>
>>69055654

WE NEED TO PROTECT THE JEWS ABOVE ALL THINGS OUR PRECIOUS PRECIOUS JOOOZ
>>
>>69055822
>>69055800
>>69055799
three dubs in a row, dont see that too often
>>
>>69055654
Eisenhower was a fucking jew. His mom's family was Jewish. Roosevelt was a zionist. Churchill hated Germans with every ounce of his fat.. oh um fiber. Three cowards. The good guys lost.
>>
Anyone who unironically denies the Holocaust happened at all is a certifiable retard. The only real debate is over whether or not it was exaggerated.
>>
The Holocaust was fabricated to cover up horrible Soviet crimes against its own citizens. It was meant to lessen the effects of the retaliation for the Battle of Britain.

If you think some meme/macro will disprove Holocaust deniers, you're a fucking retard. I and many others refuse to believe Jewish propaganda because the excuses and progression of the fabrication does not make sense.

There were no mass burials. There were no killing grounds. There were no incinerators. Just Jewish lies.
>>
>using Did You Know Gaming as a source
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>69055775
Gold train.
>>
>>69056484
>Gaming
Where do you see "Gaming" on that image?
>>
There were no death camps in allied occupied territories they were all in pooland how could he have done that?
>>
>>69055654
Guess he probably shouldn't have doctored the photos, huh? :DD
>>
File: 1459123515498.jpg (60 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1459123515498.jpg
60 KB, 1136x640
>>69055752
OUR GREATEST ALLY
>>
>>69055654
funny you can't find ANY quotes from Eisenhower about mass gassing or cremations.

NONE AT ALL.

Also source besides a jewblog?
>>
File: 1454479896703.jpg (68 KB, 583x424) Image search: [Google]
1454479896703.jpg
68 KB, 583x424
>>69055654
Denazification:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denazification
They made false stories, and any real attrocities were "made to look bigger", can't phrase it better.
Also don't believe anythings Ike the kike says. Eisenhower left millions of german captives (civilians too) to starve to death, even though there were plenty of food available, and let many die of thirst when there were a river a few hunder meters from the camp. He also had Patton murdered, because Patton spoke out against the jewish led soviet menace. Watch "The Greatest Story Never Told", you brainwashed idiot.
https://kat.cr/adolf-hitler-the-greatest-story-never-told-2013-hd-khan-t9416943.html
>>
>>69056013
Kek wills it
>>
>>69055654
US Gov was cracking down anti-semitism before the holocaust.
>>
File: nos.jpg (16 KB, 254x391) Image search: [Google]
nos.jpg
16 KB, 254x391
>>69055654
>predicted that one day people would deny it
He sounds like Jesus. Or Nostradadmuz.
>>
>>69055800
^This

For an honest, no-bullshit assessment as to the scope of the holocaust, look to NKVD and Stavka records in the KGB archives.
>>
>>69056808
Eisenhower wasn't actually Jewish, that paragraph is obviously tongue in cheek
>>
>>69056387
>>69056724
>>69056760
"You could go to their burial pits and see horrors that really I wouldn't even want to begin to describe. I think people ought to know about such things. It explains something of my attitude toward the German war criminal. I believe he must be punished, and I will hold out for that forever."
~Dwight Eisenhower
https://www.eisenhower.archives.gov/all_about_ike/quotes.html#holocaust

holocaust denial is delusional bullshit.
that is why as soon as anyone utters "holocaust never happened", anything else you might say on ANY subject is immediately discarded.

suck a bag of soviet cocks you dirty moronic crypto-marxist cuckolds
>>
>>69055654

Eisenhower was a coal-burning, pot-smoking faggot hippie.

Of course he's a race traitor. He hired thousands of Hollywood Jews to fake up props and film to make Hitler look evil. How else could the U.S. justify going to war against Germany?

The winners always write the history, OP. Stop being a bluepilled faggot.
>>
>>69056808
> hungarian
> ashamed of his country's cozy relationship with fascism
> tries to downplay nazi atrocities
> starting to sound as delusional as ROMANI-ans
>>
>>69057537
For a guy who went to a lot of effort to get all the proof possible, he sure did a terrible job of doing so.

Why are so many of these stories patently false? Why are so many of the photographs doctored? Why are the soviet """liberated""" camps the only ones classified as death camps?

People died, but not for the reasons or to the extent that we're told.
>>
>>69056339

'The Holocaust'… IT happened… but what exactly is IT?

We've been led to believe that 6 million jews were rounded up and killed gas chambers.

The gas chamber thing is turning out to be a load of steaming bullshit, so it's only natural that people want to understand what exactly DID occur.

Everyone acknowledges that jews were put in camps, but was there a systematic plan to exterminate them all?… I'm not certain any longer, and when they won't allow historians to 'deny' the holocaust, something is very wrong.

Nobody 'DENIES' the French Revolution when they investigate itt and study it, and perhaps even find new evidence for this or that aspect of it all.

The fact is Eisenhower didn't send anyone to tour the 'Death Camps' because the camps in the American occupied zone were not death camps… we know this now because experts were able to investigate and study this stuff. There were a lot of unfortunate people who died of disease as society collapsed at the end of the war.
>>
>>69055654
Eisenhower is a fucking race traitor spreading lies about things he has no idea about. Photos can be doctored. Only a retard would take what some washington blowhard has to say seriously.
>>
>>69057593
> coal burning
eisenhower loved nigger cocks?
show your work faggot.
> pot smoking
demonstrate how you came to this conclusion
> faggot
didnt you already accuse him of taking nigger cocks?
how many other ways do you plan on libelig eisenhower?
> race traitor
really...
> make Hitler look evil
dipshit, you cant "make" shit stink, it just does.
> jews made fake props to justify going to war
is THAT you think why we went to war with germany? cuz of a propaganda program by (of course...) the jews????

not because the germans were allied with the japs and the jappos attacked pearl harbour?
REALLY?

you are clinically retarded.

your hate for jews has caused to to become absolutely idiotic
>>
>>69057537
>that is why as soon as anyone utters "holocaust never happened", anything else you might say on ANY subject is immediately discarded.

I'm not a denier, but that kind of reaction just fuels the legitimacy of the denier's position.
Why would you go that far just because an opposing view? Why are people arrested or loose their jobs an livelihood just for asking questions?
When you question authority and receive a jail sentence instead of a logical rebuttal, that is a good indication that there is corruption, propaganda, lies and cover-ups.
>>
File: quash_critical_dissent.jpg (48 KB, 573x432) Image search: [Google]
quash_critical_dissent.jpg
48 KB, 573x432
>>69055654
>"Holocaust" is a term coined in the 70's and did not exist until then
>no rationally-minded person argues there were 'no' Jewish deaths at the hands of Nazis
>historical revisionists simply vivisect the available facts and all too often arrive at numbers VASTLY removed from the "mah 6,000,000" that that's become a veritable indoctrinate Western mantra
>"6,000,000" is almost universally accepted as a symbolic figure and in no way representation of actual "death" camp deaths
>"6,000,000" can be traced back as far as the 1700's, when the Jewry referred to the "6,000,000 souls" that may be lost in Ukraine as a result of claimed 'progroms'
>most deaths correlate to typhus outbreaks and the end of the war, when transport infrastructure was destroyed by allied bombing, preventing previsions from reaching camps
>Zyklon B pesticide was used specifically for de-lousing (*typhus)
>many inconsistencies exist -- e.g., blue hue to corpses, nay pink -- as would be expected from asphyxiation ('gasing'); unsealed, barred windows in the 'gas chambers'; inwardly opening 'gas chamber' doors'; conspicuous lack of the expected blue stains on the brick work of 'gas chamber' interiors...
>the Jewry (Zionists) clearly consider themselves entitled and "chosen", and thus do anything to achieve their bent
>Jews terrorised the West before the Balfour Accord was realised (see: King James Hotel bombing / the 'Irgun' "paramilitary")
>Netanhayu himself said that Hitler never wanted to kill the Jews - only expel them (see: the Madagascar solution et al.)... a statement that's been as conveniently forgotten as the context of the Ahmadinejad "Israel must be wiped from map" statement
>the rabid, Gestapo-like quashing of any scrutiny of conventional Western history regarding 'the Holocaust question'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfZu7lu7So
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAQ16VVmv60
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNsbGKqjXcs
>>
>>69055654
Through math. Mainly how few ovens there are in the camps and how long it takes to fully cremate a body, even with modern furnaces.
>>
>>69055654
How did eisenhower do this when the death camps were in east poland, soviet held territory? Where did the germans come from if they were in surrounding towns? 100 miles away?

>>69057537
But weren't the burial pits for people who starved or died of disease? The holocaust has to do with the extermination attempt of jewish people through gas and cremation chambers, showing burial pits does nothing for the official story.
>>
File: auschwitz.jpg (817 KB, 2000x1481) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz.jpg
817 KB, 2000x1481
>>69057338
>read some soviet accounts on the holohoax
Will it read like:
> day 1, we've torn down walls in the room we will call the "gaschamber"
>day 53, politburo has not requisitioned funds to isntall a proper door like on a real gas chamber, no one will notice
>day 172, we have built a chimney in such a way that it will look like the entire complex was 90% crematorium

Even Jews don't believe the holohoax today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmYFpiCo1-g
>>
File: mako_surprise.png (678 KB, 702x720) Image search: [Google]
mako_surprise.png
678 KB, 702x720
In Germany they teach you about the holocaust almost every year in school.

I want to believe.
>>
File: holohoax_6_gorillion_1934.jpg (762 KB, 1271x1279) Image search: [Google]
holohoax_6_gorillion_1934.jpg
762 KB, 1271x1279
>>69058461
>"6,000,000" can be traced back as far as the 1700's
>>
File: poontang555.jpg (87 KB, 445x594) Image search: [Google]
poontang555.jpg
87 KB, 445x594
>photographs and videos of the camps when they were operational/before liberation
"B-BUT IT'S FAKED! THOSE ARE MANNEQUINS!
>thousands of actual documents from nazi germany signed by actual nazis and corroborated by personal diaries of said nazis
"B-BUT JEWS FABRICATED THAT!"
>nazi confessions during nuremberg
"B-BUT THEY WERE TORTURED!"
>nazi confessions BEFORE nuremberg
"B-BUT THEY WERE ZIONIST AGENTS DISGUISED AS NAZIS!"
>fucking hitler saying gas the jews
"B-BUT THAT WASN'T HITLER!"

Holocaust denial is a psychological phenomenon that shares similarity with the wildest conspiracy theories. It's not a right-wing thing at all, most sensible right-wing people know that the Holocaust happened, some are in fact proud of it. Denying historical fact is pretty much the same thing as denying that Muslims are taking over Europe. In short: You're the same as those thoughtcrime liberals if you're a Holocaust denier, you selectively choose to ignore documented fact and logic in favor of your beliefs.
>>
File: 1457738515062.gif (212 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1457738515062.gif
212 KB, 501x585
>>69055654
Sure he did.
>>
File: 1456309945757.jpg (293 KB, 750x400) Image search: [Google]
1456309945757.jpg
293 KB, 750x400
>>69057660
I am not ashamed of Hungary's relationship with Hitler, it was awesome, two great nation stood up against the jews and their communism, I only ashamed that we failed to kill Soros, Sarkozy's father, and the rest of the jews. Hitler was good to us, and give us back half of the territories the jewish written Trianon treaty took away.
I try to revision the lies jews told, so soviet could have a fabricated claim to occupy europe, and the western banker jews would have an excuse for their profiteering. Killing all the jews were not Hitlers solution for the jewish problem, but should have been, he wanted to deport them to Israel, but that was made impossible by the british, then to Madagascar, but that was made impossible by the start of the war. So he put them in camp, to be secured, and unable to sabotage german industries, and stage revolts like they did in the first world war, (as they did then in Hungary too). And late war, as their food supplies were bombed by the allies many starved, and many died in diseases, only violent criminals, and escapees were executed, but not with gas. And there weren't even 6 million jews in nazi occupied territory.
>>
>>69057762
They even had to come up with ridiculous stories about bone crushing machines being used to hide the evidence of genocide being committed at Chelmo. Why go to the effort if you're not going to do it to all the bodies and then conveniently leave a few hundred in mass graves? It's because in reality only a few hundred POWs and political agitators were killed there.
>>
>>69058805

If the holocaust is fake… so are this chicks tits.
>>
File: mah_six_googol.jpg (82 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
mah_six_googol.jpg
82 KB, 720x720
>>69058799
I've seen accounts preceding even the mid 1800's...

methinks the '6' (perhaps '6,000,000') has something to do with numerology or Kabbalah... not sure - haven't researched it that far - but the Jews are patently superstitious / superstition worshippers, so anything is possible...
>>
File: 1447872278154.jpg (74 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1447872278154.jpg
74 KB, 640x960
>>69055654
Most of them died from starvation and typhus. In the 1940's there was a massive Typhus outbreak that Germany was ill equiped to prevent. It wrought havoc on the camps and as the war progressed and rations became more scarce starvation only compounded the problem. It wasn't an intentional genocide. It was just the way war and disease work in tandem to fuck shit up.
>>
>>69058595
The NKVD hat absolutely no reason to bullshit Stavka on what they found (if they valued their own lives).
>>
>>69058937
I'd really like to see one of those bone crushing machines. Actually,, I'd also like to see buckets of leaping flesh, masturbation machines, human (lol, implying) lampshades and soap, the holocoster, a functional gas chamber, a German made gas chamber and official orders to exterminate jews.
>>
>>69059015
So is this fella's testimony

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szymon_Srebrnik#
>>
>>69058388
> i'm not a holocaust desnier
> repeats previous claim that holocaust evidence was fake
> australian...

> muh "opposing views"
i dont take seriously ANY "opposing views" based on utter bullshit
not creationism, not "intellignet design, not "flat earth" conspiracies, not "hollow earth" conspiracies, not 9/11 troofers, not jared diamond and his "white man got too much cargo" nonsense, etc etc etc

> Y R U oppressing us????
because nazism is dangerous, hateful, delusional and nearly destroyed civilization.
you DESERVE to be marginalized and oppressed, just like the KKK, marxism, and yes, islam.

holocaust deniers dont "question authority" they foment dissent, lie, sread libel and slander, and violate the conscience of every rational person who hears their bullshit.
>>
File: 1458466544750.gif (248 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1458466544750.gif
248 KB, 250x238
>>69058805
>disagreeing with me is a psychopathology
clever approach
>>
Has anyone read "The Hoax of the Twentieth Century: The Case Against the Presumed Extermination of European Jewry" by Arthur Butz? If so, is it any good?
>>
>>69058805
>denying historical fact
There sure is a lot of conflicting evidence backing up that fact.

You know my favourite thing about facts? It's how when you go to reaffirm what you've been told, you're not allowed to ask questions without risk of being imprisoned.
>>
File: victors_truth_hitler.jpg (68 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
victors_truth_hitler.jpg
68 KB, 1152x864
>>69058839
>first gen ausfag magyar here

mother's family saved six (kek!) jews from the nazis while the nazis used their farm house as a literal regional HQ...

but it was also true that the russkies were like dæmons compared to the german 'gentleman' -- grandfather sent to gulag for owning property / a business / farm / food store; village lef tin disarray after drunken slavs ransacked it et al.

although anecdotal, everything told about those times does not reconcile with the Jewry or its puppets' accounts, and the protectionism over scrutiny of this part of history, alone, tells any functioning brain that something here is not kosher... even the jew I worked for for over a decade and still work with (magyar father) says jews are greedy and cannot be trusted!
>>
>>69059618
>> repeats previous claim that holocaust evidence was fake
I never said holocaust evidence was fake and I don't have a previous claim, that was my first post
>burgers

You sound unhinged senpai.
>>
File: Les_mrtvych_v_Katyne.jpg (128 KB, 577x785) Image search: [Google]
Les_mrtvych_v_Katyne.jpg
128 KB, 577x785
>>69059807
>There sure is a lot of conflicting evidence backing up that fact
There sure are a lot of "official" revisions taking place over the last 30 years. The Katyn massacre being the most interesting. The revision of totals being another. Geermar Rudolf's work demonstrating there was no hydrogen cyanide in the supposed gas chambers was great. David Cole, et al. It's such an impressive list against the holohoax at this point, but we keep preaching it as truth because its embedded in the rationale for the post war political system. Everything would unravel if the allies weren't completely justified in their actions, and the axis completely criminal. There would be too many allied crimes to atone for otherwise.
>>
#NotAllJews are Rothschilds.
>>
File: oy_vey_oops!.jpg (13 KB, 320x434) Image search: [Google]
oy_vey_oops!.jpg
13 KB, 320x434
>>69059489
>In the 1940's there was a massive Typhus outbreak that Germany was ill equiped to prevent
not only that, but the deaths correlate to the end of the war (see: starved zombie hordes so often depicted upon liberation -- such people do not live long and so could have only started starving to such a degree towards the end of the conflict)... and British intercepts also tied the increase in deaths to the typhus outbreaks, nay the influx of prisoners -- when one would expect deaths to increase at A "DEATH CAMP"

>the fact the Jewry still demand reparations to this day, evinces the the greedy and vindictiveness of this group of people
>>
>>69059308
> research
> means digging through a manure pile until he finds the nugget of gold he is CERTAIN was hidden there by some dirty jew...

6 million jews is the estimate of european jewry from a census done at the end of the 19th century (before marxism, ww1, ww2 and the cold war made another census impossible)

the reason so many of the clippings in the obnoxious image posted in >>69058799
say "six million jews" is cuz the nazis and the soviets both made a promise, that they would eliminate ALL the jews!

what's 100% of 6 million?

six moptherfucking million you dipshit.

thats how many jews were at risk from the nazis and the marxists.

ALL SIX MILLION!

further, not that many of those clipping in that dipshit picture dont even say "6 million" anywhere in their text
>>
>>69060130
I wish it could all come out, but it's never going to happen is it?
>>
>>69060582
but people say "6 million jews died"
but clearly not all jews died
???
>>
>>69059489
were the einsatzgruppen also an unfortunate disease?

why didnt american and british POWs die by the thousands from typhus and starvation?

the jews were set to be eliminated through the "final solution" and any attempt to deny this is pure lunacy and vicious hate
>>
>>69055974
Well where is it then? He apparently went to great lengths to document everything, but documents from the time state otherwise, the famous and oft reposted pictures are forgeries, and the math doesn't work. If there were mountains and mountains of evidence it should be easy to find some that isn't 100% grade-A bullshit right?

So why is it that people can only ever manage to find bullshit?
>>
>>69060793
lovin that you can't stop using that shitty fallacy
YOU'RE SO VICIOUS AND BAD AND EVIL AND A PSYCHOPATH FOR DENYING THE HOLOHOAX
HOW DAAAAAAAAAARE YOU
>>
File: 1406880107056.png (124 KB, 274x400) Image search: [Google]
1406880107056.png
124 KB, 274x400
>>69055654
>>69059618
12 years old repeating their school lessons
>>
>>69057537
There's a difference between denying people died (about 300k, mostly from disease and starvation due to bombing supply lines) and thinking it was an actual attempt at genocide

six million bodies don't magically go missing, neither does all that ash or all those clothes
>>
>>69060299
Many truths about that war are obfuscated to absurd degrees. Many facets before, during, and after the war are twisted into complete fiction. Like the declaration of economic war on Germany by international "pro jewish" organizations, the Haavara agreement (in which Hitler became the first European head of state to sponsor the creation of the state of Israel), the degree to which the NKVD was staffed with Jews. The role of Jews in the Novemberrevolution after WWI. So many things that would change our understanding of the post war system and what it represents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MejbBsSAP8I

>>69060582
>clippings say 6 million died every few years
>list this as "half of world jewery" each time
>jews breed like rabbits
>its referring to a threat to kill 6 million
> its NOT a statement that 6 million died
>that's just CODE for threats
>100 percent of 6 million is 6 million
>why are you so bad at math?
>6 million were at risk of death, saying they died is a kind of dramatic license, goyim
wew
>>
File: 1313702165331.jpg (184 KB, 472x600) Image search: [Google]
1313702165331.jpg
184 KB, 472x600
>>69060582
>>
>>69056339
I don't think there is a doubt it was exaggerated. A forced labor workforce of millions of people - you work some of them to death and kill those too weak/infirmed to work so you have less mouths to feed, but you don't wholesale slaughter them because it's millions of forced laborers.
>>
>>69060072
> never posted before in my life!! Honestly!!
> forgot about >>69060072
> doesnt realize unique ID's prevent such deceptive faggotry as well as samefagging

so youre a liar and a holocaust denier.

tell me, how do my nutz taste?
>>
>>69061187
>you work some of them to death
Why would they spend so much of medical facilities, staff, and attempts to control the spread of disease if the objective was to exterminate them to any degree? Why would you execute your workforce when you were on the brink, and all your citizens were dying on the eastern front, when your people were risking starvation? You waste time and personnel to babysit death row inmates just to be sadistic?

WELL NO WONDER THEY LOST, THEY WERE RETARDS THE WHOLE TIME -- THEY ONLY CONQUERED ALL OF WESTERN EUROPE BY A SUCCESSIONS OF LUCKY ACCIDENTS!

COMPLETE IRRATIONAL LUNATIC IDIOTS!
>>
>>69060760
"people say" a lot of shit.

total number of people killed in german concentration camps: ~8 million!
total number of those who were jews: 4.81 million
number people who give a squirt about your attempt to quibble over numbers: ZERO
>>
>>69061600
>4.81 million
try 250,000. How many died in Dresden alone?
>>
>>69060582

There's no way you would admit that 6 million didn't die and then try to justify the false body count by saying that's how many were "at risk" unless you were just fun posting
>>
>>69060793
so the einsatzgruppen were a disease, and i am silly for asking.

i suppose the soviet gulags and NoKo's "re-education camps" are just day spas for the proletariat...
part of the worker's paradise and shit right?

marxism is deeply offended that hitler got caught exterminating his victims, so the marxists keep trying to distance themselves from nazism and when that fails, deny that hitler ever killed anybody.
>>
>>69055654
Eisenhower was a fag.
>>
File: auschwiz.png (3 MB, 1548x1696) Image search: [Google]
auschwiz.png
3 MB, 1548x1696
Of course the holocaust was real, it's just not what they portrayed it as.

Main point is, intent was not to exterminate the Jews - if it was, they would have killed them all.

The other part they like to leave out was that the Nazis were essentially right about the Jews. They had been raping the German economy and manipulating the government just like they do modern economies and government. Watch that Jew propaganda piece "Woman In Gold" and ask yourself, why after the worst depression in Germany's history, when people were starving and money had no value, was that Jew family having paintings made of themselves *in fucking gold*? There were good reasons the Nazis put them in concentration camps. They were acting like Jews.
>>
>>69061756
yep, Gen. LeMay really gave those krauts the treatment

thats how it works when you declare "total war" and start bombing cities, your shit gets bombed right back
>>
>>69059933
You are in a better country now, living standard wise, and maybe language too.

I think one of my great grandfathers (never met them) were sent to gulag too, but he was captured on the front. And same horror stories passed down that the soviets stole all the food.

It take so much time to reply, because I searched for this video: Benjamin H. Freedman 1961 speech, calling oul the jews (jew himself), pre-holohoax times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
Also I recommend Henry Ford "The International Jew" for reading, or listening audio book, it is post-ww1 pre economic crysis, detailing how the jews corrupted the USA back than.
>>
>>69061797
NONE of those clippings says "6 million dead" until AFTER ww2.
they say "6 million at risk from..."
because that was the estimate of european jewry.

you are impenetrably dense and apparently illiterate.
>>
>>69055654
ike was in on it u dumb fuck
>>
>>69062222
quads speaks the truth. They had estimated there were 6 million Jews in Europe (questionable) and then that number got conflated with the dead in WW2. No one knows how many Jews really died. Even the Jews will admit as much.

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/features/.premium-1.540880
>>
>>69055654

He was a Jew

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-leaders-eisenhower.html
>>
File: 1458588970374.gif (463 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458588970374.gif
463 KB, 500x500
>>69060793
> einsatzgruppen meme
>2000 troop counter-partisan division
>blamed for killing 2 million jews
>after camps were forced to revise their numbers downward
>a larger number is accounted for in soviet records retreating east with the soviet army
>no specifics recorded anywhere for einstatzgruppen kills of jews
>said to have used "mobile gas chambers"
>how much fuel and canisters/pellets would be required?
>how many hours required to vent poison gases between executions of handfuls of jews?
>how much of a logistics train required for a counter-partisan force?
>no evidence given, "eyewitness" accounts only
>always eyewitness accounts
> funny
>>
File: 1425240481798.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1425240481798.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>
File: klimt_edit-xlarge.jpg (220 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
klimt_edit-xlarge.jpg
220 KB, 1280x721
>>69061958
> how dare anyone paint somebody in GOLD!!!!! during a depression!!!
> das proof of jewish evils!!
> Y kant U see da Troof???

this is the painting in question you faggot.

it is MODERN ART
if the artist had drawn that bitch riding a dragon waving a flaming sword with her titties hanging out it would mean exactly as much as the fact that the artist presented her in GOLD!!!!

youre a moron.

> recommends henry ford's crazy marxist leftist nazi propaganda
of course you do sugar.
of course you do.
>>
File: 1450819807134.gif (2 MB, 275x172) Image search: [Google]
1450819807134.gif
2 MB, 275x172
>>69063100
>modern art
>sugar
>moron
>darling
AI with drag queen vocabulary
>>
>>69061301
Please leave the shitposting to Aussies and Canucks
this is just sad.
>>
File: j2.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
j2.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>69063100
oh oh I have angered the Jewry

That Jew cunt instantaneously sold the painting for millions, It was just another Kike way to rip off the government, she didn't give a fuck about it. All Jews care for is money.
>>
File: 1329504693817.png (139 KB, 537x585) Image search: [Google]
1329504693817.png
139 KB, 537x585
>>69063100
>marxist leftist nazi propaganda
>marxist nazi
just stop salomon
>>
>>69062876
> einsatzgruppen were beauty pageant contestants and "goodwill ambassadors" to the occupied territories...
> completely harmless
> probably didnt even have guns...
> no evidence anywhere...

http://www.britannica.com/topic/Einsatzgruppen
britannica disagrees.

https://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/gallery/Einsatz.htm
this university even has pictures from the germans themselves.

http://ww2history.com/key_moments/Holocaust/Einsatzgruppen_killing_squads_start
izzat some more?

https://fcit.usf.edu/holocaust/resource/document/DocJager.htm
how about their OWN GOD DAMNED RECORDS???

you are a delusional faggot.
you should shut your whore mouth and go find a lamp socket to fuck.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
I don't get why any of you fags deny anything... Nazis were based as fuck and had no trouble admitting they exterminated the Jews.

Look at his fucking face as he admits this stuff... does he look like he's lying? Does he look like he's sorry? More alpha than you'll ever be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF2462I109A
>>
>>69060859
>i dont know how2google
>im fag who loves cock
>>
File: willy_shake_tells_it.jpg (98 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
willy_shake_tells_it.jpg
98 KB, 700x700
>>69060582
>six moptherfucking million you dipshit
See, this is the kind of attitude that renders one's opinion (read: parroted proselytizing) null and void.

'Why?', you may ask...? Well, it is because it clearly exhibits the traits of one diluted by the alloy of emotion -- non rational thinking fuelled by emotive compulsion (i.e., the use of the amgydala over the frontal cortex).

Do you see the epithet-tarred "deniers" screaming vituperatives in relation to this subject matter?... no. Why?... Because they want ANSWERS, not adversarial confrontation.

Be weary, for this kind of distasteful disposition is what not only makes those only interested in historical accuracy very suspicious of your motives, but also fosters hate and the very xenophobia you profess to stand against.
>>
>>69056387
idk my best friend growing up was Israeli and i was at his house with him and all of his family and his grandmother was in a concentration camp i think it was Belzec but if you would of seen the pain in her eyes and the way her voice would change when she talked about "the place" you would never ever doubt the holocaust again now I'm not saying it was exactly 6 gorgillion and all that but it definitely happened and jews were murdered on a massive scale
>>
>>69063715
> implying marxism and nazism are distinct and separate
> mexican intellectuals

i will make it easy for you

Hitler copied nazism directly from Mussolini's Doctrines of Fascism

Mussolini was a life long Marxist
Mussolini devloped Fascism as a form of Marxism that would sell to the Italian Proletarians who simply didnt feel oppressed enough to hurl their bodies at the barricades in the classic Leninist model

> b-b-but the nazis/fascists oppressed communists too!!

changing any part of Marxism is an unforgivable sin to classic Marxists, thus Mussolini became and apostate

unsurprisingly, Mussolini and Hitler oppressed and suppressed the classic Marxists who intended to overthrow their Fascist govts, because classic Marxism always wants to overthrow ANY govt.

even after a classic Marxist revolution, the first step (according to marx himself) is to "De-Radicalize" the revolutionaries, so they dont overthrow your newly created Authoritarian Socialist State (usually by shooting the revolutionaries in the head...)

like most marxists, you have no understanding of marxian theory or it's application, so i've mad this so simple even a wetback cant understand it.

> b-b-but that's not real marxism

NOBODY OPPRESSES MARXISTS LIKE OTHER MARXISTS!!!
Protip: Mexico is a signatory to the 1st and second cominterns.
you live in a marxist state.
thats why your country is so fucked up.....

...besides the huge % of mexicans mexicans.
>>
File: hollywood.jpg (133 KB, 674x584) Image search: [Google]
hollywood.jpg
133 KB, 674x584
>>69063861
You're so upset, why? Jews control hollywood, news media, most of the government, certainly the banking system. And all their propaganda bullshit is believed by 99% of the world. You should be happy my friend. Yet you seem enraged.

Is it because you know deep down that Jews aren't the kind decent people they're portrayed as, and all they love is money?
>>
>>69055654
That is just more propaganda.
>>
>>69057593
how bad do you wish you could go back in time and have Hitler cum all over your faggot face
>>
File: from_the_horse's_mouth.jpg (38 KB, 527x373) Image search: [Google]
from_the_horse's_mouth.jpg
38 KB, 527x373
>>69061593
>"puppet states"
<"axis" (...of evil)
>:allies"

This is indicative of the loaded language used by West-leaning historians and the very mode of diction that raises the academically inclined eyebrow.

Last time I checked, the U.S. committed genocide against the Japanese, three(3) times, no less - fire-bombing of tatami Tokyo, A-bomb brethren - all in order to smoke signal to the russikies that the land grab zones were demarcated.

...But, of course, what's the few hundred thousand and generations of genetic malformations compared to "MAH 6,000,000!".
>>
If the holocaust didn't happen then why does /pol/ worship Nazis?
>>
>>69064475
> U Mad Son, i must be right lol troll U!!

having to repeat myself to illiterate straya faggots who constantly lie about shit THEY JUST FUCKING POSTED TEN MINUTES AGO I THIS VERY THREAD makes me crotchety.

sue me (too bad youre not a jew ...)

holocaust denial is poisonous, and thats why it is illegal in many countries, INCLUDING YOURS.

> deniers dont hurl epithets!!
what would you call
> GB2 Ovens Schlomo
> U R JIDF
> Le Happy Merchant meme
> U R JEW!!!
etc etc etc?

suck a bag of cocks.
>>
File: 1447886894166.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
1447886894166.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>69064064
He probably just did not wanted to be tortured (any more) by his captors, so he tell what he was told to. Also we don't deny it because it would be shameful, we deny it because we don't believe it happened as jews tell it. And it is important, because if a race can be collectively judged, the jews would all deserve to die, and Hitler decided not to collectively judge and kill them all, if he would just failed, then it would mean white race should retry until getting it done.
>>
>>69065020
Exactamundo
>>
File: Kraut_merit_badges.jpg (108 KB, 351x526) Image search: [Google]
Kraut_merit_badges.jpg
108 KB, 351x526
>>69057537
What if I do not deny that it happened but I do have serious doubts as to the numbers of dead and the methods used to kill them? Am I denying the entire affair if I doubt some of it's parts?
>>
File: who rules.jpg (48 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
who rules.jpg
48 KB, 300x224
>>69065434
>holocaust denial is illegal

I really think you should relax and celebrate Jewish domination of media, business, government and culture. Isn't that enough for you? Go have a latke or whatever and chill man before you blow a blood vessel.
>>
>>69064991
god your such a fucking retard
>>
File: his_story_history.jpg (45 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
his_story_history.jpg
45 KB, 666x666
>>69062153
Seen that video... but, thanks -- it should be spread. The more information people have, the better and opinion they can form.
>>
File: 1459012987166.jpg (34 KB, 550x236) Image search: [Google]
1459012987166.jpg
34 KB, 550x236
>>69066076
>>
>>69055654
this documentary covers Eisenhower's involvement in the holocaust hoax pretty thoroughly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVZ_5yWmBRk

>they faked it
>>
>>69066076
"hurr duurrr teh joows meetz in secret to enslave us alllzzz!!111"

go to bed fagget
>>
>>69065270
> US genocided jappos THREE TIMES!!!

typical straya logic.

did we manufacture new jappos to genocide after each extermination of the entire jappo race?

jappos declared All Out War

1: tried to firebomb the entire west coast (google Fugu Bombs)
2: shelled sleepy bedroom communities far removed from any military production
3: tried to rape the chinese into extinction (google Rape of Nanking)
4: numerous war crimes against POWs and occupied populations (including ritual cannibalism, random beheadings, starvation, torture, etc etc etc)

in All Out War you drop your biggest bombs on their shit, and we just had bigger better bombs

if the jappos had built nukes first they would have dropped HUNDREDS of them, not just 2.

suck a dick faggot.
>>
>>69055654
I don't get your point?
You do realize what a revolution against the prevailing system of those WHO LITERALLY OWNED THE ENTIRE WORLD in the age of military industry would entail right?
>>
>>69066076
holocaust denial IS illegal in Australia (as well as germany, austria, britain etc...)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial

pretending otherwise is foolish.
>>
>>69055654
No one denies that the holocaust happened

What I don't believe is that six million Jews died. That number is absurd and no historical records support this premise.

I'm also against the holocaust being used as an immunity card by Jews whenever they are criticized

No other group that's been the victim of genocide is so quick to jump to it as some sort of justification for everything.
>>
File: shekels.jpg (113 KB, 612x587) Image search: [Google]
shekels.jpg
113 KB, 612x587
>>69066363
>strawman this hard

What ya so defensive about there tough guy? You know I'm right don't you. We both do.
>>
File: 1454720924975.png (889 KB, 829x1475) Image search: [Google]
1454720924975.png
889 KB, 829x1475
>>69064936
Well and who created marxism, a jew named Karl Marx. Even if one would accept, which I am not, that fascism was developed from marxism, that would just mean that jews are responsible for fascism too, and you say that all fascist should be killed, so therefore their creators the jews should be killed, so you should have no problem with holocaust, if it happened. So why are you pouring shit out of your keyboard again, are you mad because jews are not treated as you suppose they were and should be?
>>
File: 1447636735339.png (235 KB, 2092x1270) Image search: [Google]
1447636735339.png
235 KB, 2092x1270
>>69066363
Why do you love Jews so much?
Why would you believe them?
9 of the top 20 richest Americans are Jews, they literally own all major Hollywood, Social, and News Media, the Last 3 chairpersons of the Federal Reserve (our currency and economy control) are Jews, the most powerful lobby in the US is Israeli.

Are you just going to laugh and say this is all a coincidence?
>>
>>69066818
Which was the point of my post ... you're not too swift there spanky
>>
Eisenhower had nothing to do with the war or presidency and was just a pretty big German poster child to win the Krauts over.
>>
>>69055654
JIDF PLZ GO
>>
File: teh_fat_did_it.jpg (70 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
teh_fat_did_it.jpg
70 KB, 480x360
>>69065434
>holocaust denial

"Holocaust denial" is a term coined more recently than 'Holocaust' was... perhaps, similarly after a television program (Jew | Hollywood | "mah jewspiracies!") and is little more than a "poisonous" denigration of anyone who dares show the 'chutzpah' to question what's veritable gospel of a fundamentalist religious cult.

How many Jews did your family save from the "death camps". Methinks, none. This gives you no grounding whatsoever to throw your phylactery around like it's a U.S. made missile at slingshot -wielding Palestinian children.

I've worked and been around Jews for nigh on two decades (even sat and spoke with tattoo-branded "death camp" survivors...(!) ) and so have a broad enough ambit of evidence to more than buttress reasonable claims for 'the Holocaust' to be academically scrutinised.

Your ilk have only the seething blood-lust that's fast revealing itself to be the hallmark of the fretful, protectionist Jew.

>I'll no longer reply to your posts, as they're patent /b/ait and little more than /b/lanks fired from a flaccid cut-cock when it comes to triggering me. Try post some tit pics for a responses that are more likely to re-enforce your eisegesic wont.
>>
File: Saurer-Gaswagen.jpg (23 KB, 300x221) Image search: [Google]
Saurer-Gaswagen.jpg
23 KB, 300x221
>>69066835
>I don't believe is that six million Jews died

You forgot the other five and a half million people that supposedly died in those same camps. The original claims were that 20 million total were gassed and cremated in industrial murder factories. All those Nazis at Nuremberg got convicted and executed for the murder of 20 million people not six million Jews.
>>
>>69059933
>first gen

FUCK OFF
WE'RE FULL
>>
>>69055654
I mean, if a picture on the internet says it, it's gotta be true.
>>
you wanna know why Jews are so good at everything? its because nobody has haters like the jews do people will say fuck niggers and brown people but when it comes to actual rage hate you can really feel it when you see /pol/ talking about jews
but i don't get its its always ooo jews are pushing race mixing ideas on us because a white girl kissed a black guy on a tv show
or ooo jews are always behind everything that disagrees with /pol/ christ some of you /pol/smokers should try to become as successful as a jew instead of constantly bitching and complaining about them because your life isn't happy
>>
Even if it happened 100% the way it's told, people shouldn't be using it now as an excuse to shut down criticism of Jews or to limit free speech.
>>
>>69067786
They're not very good at honesty or generosity. I guess if you think crushing other people with the legal system for your own personal gain and being willing to lie for money is "success," sure, they're great.

In my family success was defined as being a good and honest man who improved the lives of your family and fellow men. Greed and deceit were considered moral personal failings and something to be ashamed of.
>>
>>69067786
>/pol/smoker
Oh its that old kike who used to troll here. Fuck back to the shithole you crawled back out from.
>>
>>69055654
>racist
Nice nigger meme bruh
>>
File: 1459017071546.gif (543 KB, 800x1146) Image search: [Google]
1459017071546.gif
543 KB, 800x1146
>>
>>69055654
didn't reason magazine have a full issue dedicated to this in the 70s?
>>
>>69066835
> das juden use Muh Holocaust as an immunity card for criticism

ORLY?
> Blood Libel
> iranian anti-semitic cartoon competition
> numerous pogroms throughout history
> the spanish inquisition
> mass expulsions from nearly every nation at one time or another

yeah the jews have no right to bitch, they probably brought this shit on themselves

or maybe...

the jews arranged all this shit to happen to justify their future actions!! (protocols of the learned elders of zion)

fuck holocaust deniers.
fuck them right in their boipussies
>>
>>69068682
>expulsions from almost every country

Yeah it's everyone's fault but the Jews', right?

Fuck off kike. You're exactly like the cunts I'm talking about.
>>
File: opinions_of_others.jpg (55 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
opinions_of_others.jpg
55 KB, 666x666
>>69066486
>mah freedumbz

Toyko had no militaristic value whatsoever, yet was not only levelled, but done so in a fashion that ensured the immolation of 150K civs.

The Nazi/Jew/Hungarian -made bombs had no explicit role in the surrender of Japan:
>the russkies already rolled through Manchuria, taking no prisoners in the process
>the Japanese had long prior laid out their surrender plans to the U.S., the only intractable clause of which was that their god-emperor, Hirohito was to remain untouched
>upon surrender, these conditions reamained unchanged and were indeed met by the allies -- Japan's 'Hilter' remained sacrosanct
>I.E., the bombs played no role in either the nip white flag or the stipulations by which this would be achieved
>the bombs were only there to demonstrate to what the U.S. was capable of to what it had for some time begun to regard as a real threat to its safety - communism - and what of course since revealed itself to indeed be the real threat to U.S. democracy / capitalism / greed worship

as an aside:
>the U.S. were warned that the nips were spoiling to bomb Pearl, both by the Brits and Aussie, but they ignored the intel (see: War Powers Act and what conditions need to be met in order for the protocol to be enacted)
>the U.S. took and used the biological experimentation R&D conducted by the nips (on both the Chinese and allied soldiers, it should be noted) as part of the surrender agreements
>the o so grave crimes against humanity of the nips have all but been ignored since these events in favour of trumpeting the 'Holocaust' mantra... only now reverberating their their import when China has the capability for vengeance and Japan the ageing population fuelled nationalism to meet it at Concord

Your knowledge of history is indeed 'the truth'... from a certain point of view, Jar Jar. But we no longer operate on Western filtered information and so your inculcated, intractable version of the 'truth' is as applicable as religion is nowadays.
>>
>>69068682
>Spanish Inquisition
Probably shouldn't have sided with the Moors when they invaded the Iberian Peninsula kike.
>Pogroms
Well the kikes didn't waste time getting revenge, pic related
>>
File: logical.jpg (84 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
logical.jpg
84 KB, 500x398
>>69068682
My god you argue like a woman. I agree with Bill Burr. When they are right, they will argue the point until you finally admit it. But when they are wrong they just throw any random shit out there hoping to piss you off so much that you'll eventually call them a cunt.

Your strawmanning and distraction from the actual argument make you sound desperate and weak. Your rage has unbalanced you sir.

You struggle very much to make your argument successfully for someone who apparently holds every fact on their side.
>>
>>69067635
No, boganbrains. Was born in Oz and am certainly older (and wiser) than your beer-swilling, footy fag bubblying, abboDNA-infused self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xs1lUK4jas
>>
No one is denying that concentration camps existed and that Jews died in them. The issue is the idea that they were intentionally mass slaughtered, which did not happen. They starved, died of untreated disease, and died of exhaustion from malnourishment. This happened in almost every war in history. It's not the Germans fault they couldn't feed the Jews, the destruction of farmlands and logistic transportation like railroads made getting such things as food and medicine impossible. There were no gas chambers or cremation ovens, only war attrition and poor environment. Think multiple Andersonvilles.
>>
>>69068682
> OR
No one liked them because they are the proto-capitalists that destroyed the world.
> Simply could have just stopped doing what they were doing.
>>
>>69066950
SOME jews are marxists.
that doesnt mean all jews are marxists.

interestingly, EVERY marxist regime throughout the history of marxism has had a raging hate boner for the jews.

there have been many attempts by assholes like you to claim that every marxist is really somehow a jew, but that is retarded.

Freidrich Engles: not a jew
Josef Stalin: not a jew
Benito Mussolini: not a jew
Adolf Hitler: not a jew
Pol Pot: not a jew
Leonid Trotsky: not a jew
Vladimir Lenin: not a jew
Mao Tse tung: not a jew
Fidel y Raoul Castro: not jews
Nelson Mandela: not a jew
Alexander Bogdanov: not a jew
Lysander Spooner: not a jew

Karl Marx: Born a jew, but rejected judaism in favour of atheism
you can not have it both ways, if judaism is a taint in the blood, SAY IT and be known as a racist, if judaism is a theology, Marx does not qualify.

> Hungarian Intellectuals
>>
>>69066967
>President of 20th Century Fox
>unknown

It WAS an Aussie by the name of Scott Neeson.

Factoid:
He was once sent on a trip to Cambodia and saw the rubbish tips the children lived off of. This 'awakened' him to his Hollywood decadence, so so he quit his job, took all his worth (literally -- he ended up living back with his mother!) and set up schools for these urchins etc.

>It's easier to give a hand when on has a hundred in the pocket and much harder to give a million.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmAYOnBXit0
>>
>>69069973
so the jews are SIMULTANEOUSLY evil capitalist pig dog bourgeois oppressors AND marxist communist bastards determined to destroy our capitalist system and institute their wacky marxist bullshit...

funny innit?
>>
>>69069288
> every holocaust denier in this thread throws out some new bullshit to move the goalposts
> how dare you respond to this new shit when i still cling desperately to MY bullshit that you refuted ten minutes ago!!
> you argue like a woman!!

listen up faggot.
the holocaust DID happen
the krauts DID try to exterminate europe's jews
denying it is just plain stupid
claiming the jews are "abusing" the holocaust in some nefarious scheme to gain brownie points or sympathy, or to excuse some other shit is RETARDED.
blaming the jews for both marxism AND capitalism is simply idiotic.

youre all retarded
especially the strayas.
>>
>>69070025
The issue is that you seem to be mistaking Jewish for Semeitic. Almost all Jews are of a Semitic or Ethnicity (Hebrew, Assyrian, Arab, etc.) or Mixed Semitic and skmething else (Hebrew + Germanic = Yiddish speaking Ashkenazi). There is no "Jewish Race", only Semitic people who follow the religion of Judaism and usually one of the offshoot cultures of Hebrew such as Yiddish. Hence the use of the term anti-SEMITIC when Jews are offended by something.

And yes, maybe I'm racist because I fucking hate Semetics.
>>
File: hung_hungarians.jpg (82 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
hung_hungarians.jpg
82 KB, 400x242
>>69070025
>Hungarian Intellectuals
the lead mathematician on the Manhattan Project was a Hungarian... and another Hungarian was the first to conceive the concepts for the bomb... as he was meandering down the street one day.

Hungarians have also won 13 Noble Prizes (*weigh that against the population of Hungary to see what that amounts to); have had arguably the best football team for any given era (certainly the best to never win a World Cup trophy); were a part of the cultural renaissance of Europe (Austro-Hungarian Empire); conquered European territory all the way up to Spain; fended off Mongol invasions... and are actually Eurasian in derivation (see: Avars)... and as a /pol/ titillation: hungary has only 0.06% Moslem alloy in its population. (....to say nothing of Orban literally being the beacon for the world in border security)

>mah christobal colon
>mah burgers
>mah european innovation made in china with 'made in merricu' stamped across it

Try again, diabetic dullard, Try harder.
>>
File: facepalm.gif (298 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.gif
298 KB, 200x150
>>69070722
>missing the point this badly
>proving it with your very next post
>>
File: 1447690387030.jpg (204 KB, 640x754) Image search: [Google]
1447690387030.jpg
204 KB, 640x754
>>69070410
Yeah, its called controlling both sides. You put it in the simplistic way your mind works without reviewing the historical timeline they came about. Goodnight Jew.
>>
>>69056217
At first I only wished Germans won the European theater, but lately I couldn't give a shit if the Japs won the Pacific provided the USA still developed nukes to keep them out of The US and Aus.
WWII was a clusterfuck. The best white nation and the best Asian nation were beaten down mercilessly by the Jews with Anglo help. We deserve the multiracial mess we are in. Germany doesn't though; poor bastards keep getting screwed.
>>
>>69071378
Isn't it obvious? Bismark was working for them the entire time. None of this would have happened had Germany not been formed.
>>
>>69070025
>Lysander Spooner
>Marxist
>>
>>69055654
One day the corrupt politicians and media will hang. I dont know how long they can maintain their control of the narrative, maybe 20 years, maybe 2, who knows.
One day though not a white remaining on earth will believe their nonsense. I suspect thats why they need to mix us as fast as possible; so we have nothing left to fight for.
>>
>>69058461
a small holocaust of ~3-4 million Jews- Slavoj
>>
File: 1456498246529.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456498246529.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
>>69070025
Jews are a race, and they group by their race, not by their religion, that is just a side thing, wheather or not is it in their genes that makes many of them evil, or because of their surrounding (other jews, their cultural heritage) is hard to tell, also possibility that many were/are criminally insane bacause of frequent jewish inbreeding, but they were not put in camp because of the god they worshipped that is for sure. Lenin, Trotsky, Bogdanov definately jews, Stalin and Engels possibly.
>>
File: 1448628448321.png (186 KB, 853x1432) Image search: [Google]
1448628448321.png
186 KB, 853x1432
>>69058805
>>
>>69055654

Sounds more like fabricating proof than documenting it.
>>
>>69065532
Protocols of Zion should be a required read for everyone on this board.
>>
>>69071761
Lysander Spooner's Bullet Points:

> Communes
> "Anarchism"
> Stateless Society
> Member of the First Comintern
> Moar Communes

yeah... totally not into communism brah...

TOTALLY

suck a bag of dicks.
>>
>>69055654
If they staged pictures, it's hard to deny. Checkmate.
>>
I wish Holocaust denial could be ended. Allowing open inspection of the camps would do just that.
>>
>>69055654

>believing some words on a JPEG file with no citations

OK dere buddy
>>
>>69073402
soviet propaganda forgeries are "required reading"?

wtf are you saying?

"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion" is a FORGERY, it is bullshit.

it is bolshevik propaganda to justify their pogrom against the jews (who secretly lead marxism worldwide of course...)

you faggots are ALL deluded.
>>
>>69061593
That map is absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>69055654
explain to me how gas chamber worked? Technically impossible.
>>
>>69073813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Protocols are pretty obviously still followed today, if you know about them you can see their effects on the degrading world around us. Atheism on the rise as criticizing Christianity becomes more and more popular, devaluation of currency and taking away the gold standard, control of media, exc.
>>
File: 1458650146277.jpg (70 KB, 750x398) Image search: [Google]
1458650146277.jpg
70 KB, 750x398
>>69070025
Jews lead with the kill count against whites.
>>
>>69055654
>seeing a bunch of corpses and ovens is evidence of a DEATH camp
I guess Finland holocausted a bunch of soviet POWs too then eh?

Fuck off cunt
>>
By letting their autistic sociopathy prevail.
>>
>>69060582
no
>>
>>69074514
> cant deny that soviet propaganda was actually a forgery
> still insists that it is real
> claims it is "followed today"
> cites christianity's "increased popularity" (wut???)
> retardation at it's most fundamental.
>>
File: 1457041341058.jpg (866 KB, 1920x2214) Image search: [Google]
1457041341058.jpg
866 KB, 1920x2214
why not just invade auschwitz and see if it had gas chambers or not
>>
File: 1456306327682.jpg (66 KB, 536x274) Image search: [Google]
1456306327682.jpg
66 KB, 536x274
>>69075603
>criticizing Christianity becomes more and more popular
read before you reply

> claims it is "followed today"
>>
>>69075434
> implying that the american jewish comittee's "estimates" of world jewry are accurate
> implying that the "world almanac" estimates are also accurate
> conclusion: zero jews died between 1938 and 1948, and coincidentally, only ~20k jews were born during that same period...

sounds legit.

ohh wait...
http://www.nizkor.org/features/denial-of-science/worldalmanac.html

how do my nutz taste faggot?
salty enough for you?
>>
>>69075603
I said the criticism of Christianity is increasing in popularity, more and more young people are falling away from the faith. There could be a number of reasons for this, but jewish hatred for Christianity is no secret, and falls well within protocol #17.

Let's both say that the holocaust really did happen as modern day history books says they do, it would only reinforce the following of the protocols and the demonization of the German Nazi party.
>>
>>69076113
> you missed a word in muh screed!
> cant understand what the "(wut??)" meant
> proceeds to claim that a few nutcase kikes are representative of world jewry
> still insists that Keynesian Economics is a 'jewish" plot
> fails to recognize that Sir John Maynard Keynes was NOT a jew, and he is the one who developed the scheme to endlessly devalue currency and endlessly run up debt

InB4 "the eternal anglo" memes

you cant blame jews for shit devised by NON JEWS and still expect to be taken seriously you degenerate faggot.
>>
>>69074448
I've never even gotten a solid answer on why the gas chambers were necessary at all. For being such a massive divergence from typical genocide methods and even the Nazi's own confirmed mass killings you'd think there'd be a solid reason for such a labor and resource intensive method of execution.
>>
>>69076339
yes, lets both say that the holocaust DID happen, because it DID happen.

it does not follow that a forged soviet propaganda piece is therefore true.

likewise, the oft-repeated tale of US Cavalry officers giving smallpox infested blankets to the injuns is BULLSHIT, but the factual events surrounding the canadian systematic repression of their injuns all the way into the 20th century is factual

a lie crafted in a far off land to defame one group is not proven by the actions of another group in another country at a later date

that would be stupid.
>>
File: 1454719564955.jpg (168 KB, 626x716) Image search: [Google]
1454719564955.jpg
168 KB, 626x716
>>69076678
I don't get your Keynesian reference. But just because a non-jew do something bad, that does not absolve jewish guilt for their crimes, and jews had plenty of non-jew fronts, so it is harder for them to be identified, and they also change their names to non-jewish names. Jewry represent themself well enough that they get kicked out by any nation that get to know them, currently they only tolerated because they have politicians in their pocket, the media they own spread disinformation, and a rare example of a good jew, but backlash is growing for their past and present crimes.
>>
>>69076908
> cant figure out why the germans would experiment with gas chambers
> assumes that gas chambers must either be universally present and used to kill every victim, or they must be fictional

SOME victims being killed by zyklon b gas chambers is well supported by documentation and confessions.

the hyperbolic assertion by denialists is that if any single jew died by any means other than gas chambers, the gas chambers must never have existed at all

this is clearly sophistry, and a classic case of the strawman fallacy

germans executed their victims (gyspies, catholics, slavs, gays, orthodox christians, etc, as well as jews) by a number of methods, including shooting, drowning, medical experimentation, guillotines, hanging, starvation, suffocation, diseases, live incineration, being buried alive, exposure to the elements, mobile gas chambers (vehicle exhaust piped into sealed compartments on the back of a truck) and many others.

krauts LOVE experimentation, how else are they supposed to devise the most efficient method for disposal of undesirables?
>>
>>69077438
YOU insisted that devaluation of currency was part of the "protocols" that are "followed today"
(see >>69074514 )

despite the fact that systematic currency devaluation was devised by John Maynard Keynes (not a jew) as was the abolition of specie backing for currency.
>>
>>69077877
https://ejournals.library.ualberta.ca/index.php/pi/article/viewFile/1591/1117

page 26

He might not have been a jew, but he supports zionism
>>
The Hebrews had to have the Holocaust happen so they would forever be blameless of any future wrong doing. Also, to have a reason for the founding of Israel like they tried since the late 19th century.
>>
>>69077695
>SOME victims being killed by zyklon b gas chambers is well supported by documentation and confessions.
Confessions from the Nuremberg trials are worthless as the whole thing was a typical Soviet show trial. It's exactly as credible as the ones Stalin used to send political dissidents to the gulags. Documentation is very sparse on the matter and there exists the possibility of Soviet forgery. The claim on why there is so little documentation is that it was all destroyed but that claim doesn't provide evidence in itself.

>germans executed their victims (gyspies, catholics, slavs, gays, orthodox christians, etc, as well as jews) by a number of methods, including shooting, drowning, medical experimentation, guillotines, hanging, starvation, suffocation, diseases, live incineration, being buried alive, exposure to the elements, mobile gas chambers (vehicle exhaust piped into sealed compartments on the back of a truck) and many others.
You neglected to make any mention of slave labor in favor of including ridiculous methods like guillotines which doesn't help portray you as a rational authority and more as a sensationalist. The only one that could believably account for intentional large numbers of dead is shootings. We also know the Einsatzkommando carried these kinds of mass executions out so the idea that it wasn't a sufficiently lethal method or that there was some need to be especially secret in carrying out executions doesn't hold up.

>krauts LOVE experimentation, how else are they supposed to devise the most efficient method for disposal of undesirables?
Basing your claim on a stereotype only detracts from it's credibility.
>>
File: 1452888573517.png (1 MB, 2944x4128) Image search: [Google]
1452888573517.png
1 MB, 2944x4128
>>69077877
Other guy, check the flag, and ID.

But the Federal Reserve is full of jews though. Current chair: 2014-
Janet Yellen - jew
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen

2006-2014
Ben Bernanke - jew
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke

1987-2006
Alan Greenspan -jew
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Greenspan

1970-1978
Arthur F. Burns -jew
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_F._Burns

1930-1933
Eugene Meyer - jew
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Meyer_%28financier%29

And these are just the openly jewish, the rest are also questionable characters, also the foundation of the federal reserve is surrounded by jews.
>>
File: 1452888612296.png (921 KB, 2576x4128) Image search: [Google]
1452888612296.png
921 KB, 2576x4128
>>69079130
>>
File: 1452888635528.png (419 KB, 1288x3892) Image search: [Google]
1452888635528.png
419 KB, 1288x3892
>>69079166
>>
>>69079130
>>69079166
>>69079205
Thanks for posting these, lost mine
>>
>>69058595
>Pool
Used for drowning Jews
>Soccer
Forced Jews to play until they dropped dead
>Post office
Ever heard the term "going postal"?
>Rabbit breeding
For smothering Jews in a fluffy angora fur heaven
>Greenhouse
Growing weed to overdose Jews on
>Horse grooming
Trampling Jews to death or dragging them
>Orchestra
For bursting Jewish ear drums with awful music
>Library
For reading Mein Kampf
>Currency
Creating a currency then denying it from Jews is evil in its purest form
>Dentists
For removing gold from Jewish teeth
>Brothel
For using Jews as sex slaves
>Photoshoped photograph
Fuck off Stormfront

Face it, Holocaust denial is mental illness, simple as that.
>>
>>69078218
>https://ejournals.library.ualberta.ca/index.php/pi/article/viewFile/1591/1117

> "problematic" x4
> quotes Virginia Woolf
> moral relativism on parade
> written by an idiot who thinks using obsure words makes her shit more intelligent sounding
> cant believe i read all that shit

numbnuts, see if you can figure this out:

i do not hate negroes
i want negroes sent back to africa if they cant integrate into american society.
i do not want africa to be nuked into the stone age

likewise:

jews do NOT integrate into the host society.
many would prefer they be sent back where they came from
this does not mean they HATE JEWS, it means they are nationalists.

however, in contrast to the above example of the negroes of america, jews do not generally cause violent crime waves, they dont blast the soundtrack from Yentl at 230 db from a cadillac with 30 inch rims and a column of smoke issuing from the tailpipe.

jews dont generally smash your car window to steal your alpine

i dont believe anybody has ever woke up in the night to see a hassidic jew climbing out their window carrying their flat screen tv...

i have never heard a single report of roving bands of orthodox youths raping women in the park

prisons are not overcrowded with jewish inmates

nobody sees a jew walking down the street and locks their door

no jew has ever snuck into my garden to steal my watermelons, though admittedly i have never planted a gefilte tree...

anti-semitism makes ZERO sense unless youre looking for a scapegoat that, as a group, typically keeps large amounts of portable wealth, due to a long history of being dispossessed and having their property seized by their host country's govt...

govts simply LOVE an outside group that they can rob and expel without pissing off their constituents, and jews have been that scapegoat too often.
>>
>>69079820
You seem very quick to attack the author and said nothing on John Maynard Keynes being greatly in favor for zionism.

I'm not against jewish people individually or as a whole, i'm against the ideology of zionism.
>>
>>69078612
> nuremburg trials were soviet show trials...
nice one hans.
more revisionist history for the conspiracy kooks.

> german guillotines were bullshit!!
sorry dipple-dink, but youre wrong again.
germany killed MORE people with the guillotine during the third reich than robespierre did during the grand terror
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538973/How-Nazis-slaughtered-16-000-people-guillotine-Found-Munich-cellar-death-machine-reveals-forgotten-horror.html
> einsatzgruppen butchers shot a bunch of people so the germans wouldnt bother looking for a more efficient method...
another stupid comment.
krauts are ALWAYS looking for a more efficient method.
and it was NOT "secret"
they documented it all.

> Basing your claim on a stereotype only detracts from it's credibility.
ORLY?
german innovation and experimentation was renowned worldwide (before they started experimenting with cuckoldry and muzzie cock)
google Joseph Mengele.
he did LOTS of wacky experiments to find the most efficient method of extermination, and kept detailed notes.

seriously, i already nutted in your mouth, you can stop sucking now.
>>
File: General-Patton.jpg (208 KB, 897x1168) Image search: [Google]
General-Patton.jpg
208 KB, 897x1168
>>69055654
Eisenhower is one of the globalist that murdered the best general to ever wear the US military uniform. General George S. Patton.

He was assassinated in Germany after WW2.

"He also knew secrets of the war which would have ruined careers.
I don't think Dwight Eisenhower would ever have been elected president if Patton had lived to say the things he wanted to say."

Patton knew we were fighting the wrong enemy and knew russia all along was enemy number 1. Patton grew to love the german people during his time as governor of the american territories in germany post ww2. Patton sympathized with the germans anti semitic views and Eisenhower was very against this.

Even after running the displaced-persons (DP) camps in his governed territories, Patton spoke not of the poor treatment of the jews but the poor treatment of the germans. He even referred to the jews as "animals" in his private letters to his wife.

You'd think the man that ran a fourth of germany from the end of WW2 in Europe on 8 May 1945 till his death on December 21, 1945 would most likely have the best overall picture of what is going on in germany and the surrounding areas at the time. Yet his views and opinions were completely ignored and disregarded by his upper command.
Not sure why more people don't talk about this when referring to the holocaust. It's pretty fucking important and has been swept under the rug almost entirely.

He was the last truly great american general.
>>
>>69059618
nice pink SJW ID
>>
>>69077695
Zyklon B was used to disinfect the clothes of jews, because they had ticks. What rooms were presented as "gas chambers" were shover rooms, where they cleaned the new arrivals, so they don't spread diseases to the ones already there, soapy water went on them, their clothes were removed, and were placed in chambers where those were treated with Zyklon B. The shower rooms were not sealed enough to be able to used for lethal gas executions, the opening on the roof were made after the soviets captured the camps, the chimney behind the chamber are not even connected to the room, not shown in air surveillance photos, and photos from camp before capture, soviets built it, behind the chamber for propaganda, took photos from angle so it seemed it is part of the building, but can be visited today and seen that it is not. Zyklon B residue cannot be found in the shower rooms presented as "gas chambers", but can be found still in the room where clothes were cleaned. As I wrote in my very first comment, watch "The Greatest Story Never Told" 27*15 minutes documentary, that should clear up most of your misinformation.
The ones literally killed in the camps were violent criminals, and those tried to escape, and they were shot. Some experiment may have happened, but not en masse.
>>
>>69080591
Honestly you shouldn't give that guy more attention, he only likes to overlook points in posts in a desperate effort to defend jewery.
>>
>>69079130
Jews??? In Banking???

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

jews also run the diamond industry, art and antique auctions, film production, entertainment media, recording industry, etc etc etc

why these industries instead of steel mills, or automotive industries, or real estate?
BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN ROBBED AND EXPELLED TOO MANY TIMES ALREADY

jews, as a group, prefer to invest in shit they can take with them when they get driven out of a country.

they prefer shit that cant be easily taken from them with a stroke of a pen , like diamonds, cash, art and antiques, gold, etc.

factories, farms, real estate, etc can be siezed in an instant, reducing the victim to poverty unless he has a pocket full of diamonds and a swiss bank account full of sheckels

likewise, skills, like being a doctor, or a lawyer, or an actor, or a singer etc cant be taken from you, and can be turned into a new career wherever you land after your exile.

this is why jews are found in the arts, banking, jewelry, auction houses, etc.

HISTORY has shaped their society, while ignorance has shaped your world view.
>>
File: 1453837795653.jpg (899 KB, 1340x1492) Image search: [Google]
1453837795653.jpg
899 KB, 1340x1492
>>69080889
Aham, so do you think it is ok for jews to bail with a nations percious metal and cash reserves?
And you were just saying jewry is innocent of the devaluation of the currency, even though they led the federal reserve in the last 29 years and before some.
>>
File: 1447887421380.jpg (826 KB, 2182x1635) Image search: [Google]
1447887421380.jpg
826 KB, 2182x1635
>>69081287
>>
File: 1447887467332.jpg (801 KB, 2182x1635) Image search: [Google]
1447887467332.jpg
801 KB, 2182x1635
>>69081394
>>
File: 1454341058200.png (500 KB, 1269x575) Image search: [Google]
1454341058200.png
500 KB, 1269x575
>>69081446
>>
>>69080411
>more revisionist history for the conspiracy kooks.
Are you actually claiming the Nuremberg Trials were legitimate due process? Trials where it was stated that the conclusion of guilt had already been made before they even started?

>germany killed MORE people with the guillotine during the third reich than robespierre did during the grand terror
I'm not seeing any primary sources in that article which makes it sound like speculative journalism and even it states it was used by the Gestapo for executing political prisoners, not for executing Jews or any other undesirables.

>krauts are ALWAYS looking for a more efficient method.
Again more stereotyping. Mengele wasn't brutally killing people for fun, he was conducting completely inhhuman and totally unethical experiments to try and get usable data for military applications very much like the Japanese Unit 731. The tables on burn severity he established are actually still in use today.

>and it was NOT "secret"
Then why bring people to a single location like a camp and cloth and feed them instead of doing what the Einsatzkommando in their retaliatory massacres did and take them to remote locations outside of town and shoot them? Why dedicate resources to moving people to a location and keeping them alive?
>>
>>69080127
> You seem very quick to attack the author and said nothing on John Maynard Keynes being greatly in favor for zionism

criticism the author for quoting virginia woolf, repeating the word "problematic" like a tumblrina with a privilege-checking fixation, and ecessive use of obscure dogwhistles like "semiotics" is not an ad-hominem.

i DID address keynes' "anti-semitism"
i clearly stated that SOME PEOPLE dont hate jews, but would rather they be sent back where they came from (like keynes)

a gentile endorsing zionism to get jews out of his country is NOT anti-semitism, it is nationalism.

demanding the jews be sent to israel so they can be exterminated by the muzzies IS anti-semitism.

claiming "the jews" are running a centuries long plot to take over the world based on a forged propaganda piece from the bolsheviks IS anti-semitism

insisting that "zionism" is the cause of anything other than jews having a place they cant be kicked out of is bullshit.

pallies and other muzzie trash have been trying to exterminate the jews for 1100 years (read the koran dumbass) while the modern state of israel is only ~70 years old.
zionism didnt create arab craziness, arab craziness isthe root cause of the need for zionism.

if the muzzies hadnt kicked the jews out of their homeland, there would have been no diaspora, no holocaust and no jewish control of banking, the media, etc.

want somebody to blame for your "jewish problems"?
blame the muzzies.
>>
>>69081287
> the nation's shit
so if i take MY SHIT and move to france, i am somehow robbing YOU?
nice one comrade.
you get a communism cookie.

> reiterates the "jews in banking" meme
umm yeah dumbass. Money Lending is one of the few occupations that was open to jews through history.
they got pretty good at it too.
if you dont like it, dont borrow money from jews.
find a goy to borrow from, or learn to do without, or save
nobody is forcing you to borrow from jews.
> ran the fed for a whole 29 years!!!
alan greenspan (a jew!! **gasp!!!**) was fed chairman for 20 motherfucking years.
i dont think he did a good job, in fact i think he was a dumbass (a keynesian for fuck's sake) but finding jews in banking should NOT be a shaocker.

on the west coast of the US, going to the doctor means youll be seeing an asian ~60% of the time.
does this mean asians are secretly running a grand conspiracy to take over the world, one prescription at a time?
NO. that would be retarded.

the last 2 US attorney generals (i deny "attorneys general", that is faggotry) have been negroes.
does this mean negroes are taking over the US legal system?
No.
it means we have had a race baiting prezi-din-du-nuffin who thinks race should be the determining factor in federal appointments.

stop finding conspiracies in meaningless background noise.
>>
File: 1453737156868.png (2 MB, 1594x1274) Image search: [Google]
1453737156868.png
2 MB, 1594x1274
>>69081531
I hate the rag headed goatfucking, death cult worshipping sand niggers as much as the next guy. But if jews are so innocent as you say, and it is all the evil muzzies, then why are jews so busy importing them to europe, and the USA, where many live? Care to explain that, are the muzzies a parting gift from the innocent jews, so not only they plan to bail with all the precious metal and cash reserves, but they also want to etnically shit up the place, such innocent people would not do something like that, would they?
>>
File: 1458650248684.png (77 KB, 633x843) Image search: [Google]
1458650248684.png
77 KB, 633x843
>>69082297
>>
>>69079654
Underrated host
>>
>>69056217
>Roosevelt was a zionist
yeah thats why he turned away shiploads of jews before the war..
>>
>>69055654
Nice proofs faggot with no source. I saw a image with text on it and didn't fact check. Must be legit. If this is how we gain knowledge these days our society is '''FUCKED'''.
>>
>>69082297
> jews are importing muzzies to yurop!!!1!!one!!!uno!!!

angela merkel is a jew???
i had no idea she was a jew.
does she know?
maybe you should tell her that she is a jew,

the swedish govt is also run by jews???

italy is run by jews too?

ohh my.

dumbass.
jews arent importing muzzies, eurocuck lefties are.

some wacky lefty dumbass motherfuckers are encouraging eurocucks to submit to islam one muzzie cock at a time, but israel and most of the jews are simply stunned that you fools opened your borders to these savages.

sure some jews are basking in the schadenfreude as yurop gets it's shit pushed in by a swarm of militant rapists with scraggly beards and no concept of personal hygiene, but thats just cuz yuropoors have been pissing on israel for decades.

you faggots have been shouting and screaming about "Israeli Apartheid" and calling jews war criminals for fighting back against these same savages, and now youre getting a big juicy bite of that exact shit the israelis have been fighting for so long, and it appears you dont care much for the flavour.

but no matter how you slice it, "the jews" didnt bring muzzies to your shores, YOU DID.
>>
File: 1456306143869.jpg (476 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1456306143869.jpg
476 KB, 1200x800
>>69082239
>so if i take MY SHIT and move to france, i am somehow robbing YOU?
Well it is not yours, if you are in a national bank, and overseeing a nations reserve, it is the nations. And the fed don't really earns money, they just print it out of their ass, and then charge interest, which the money the pay back simply not existing, so they print some more, which people give real products, and precious metal, for that "magic money" uncle Shlomo pull out of his pocket, and if "you" move to France, taking the nations shit, which you take with the fed fraud, then you do rob the nation. But even if you stay on your ass, the citizens of the nation keep losing their stuff slowly, when they try to pay the interest for you "magic money": Money lending if fraud, if your create the money, without backing.

And yeah, niggers do try to force the way into power, and asians are still playing their angles too. Races should not share countries, each (except the leech) develop better on their own.
>>
>>69083402
give me one example of jews stealing a nation's wealth when they are forcibly ejected from that nation.

the jews have been exiled so many times, surely there must be one example of evil jews robbing a nation blind on their way out the door...

no?
not even one?
get stuffed.
>>
File: 1454719824604.jpg (223 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1454719824604.jpg
223 KB, 1000x750
>>69083046
Merkel is jewish, and she know it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEibYL3gzsI&feature=youtu.be
>"I thank you all that I am allowed today to speak to you in my mothertongue."
The jewish media fail to report this, as usual, especially considering how unpopular Merkel is recently. So we are left with:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1125773/

Swedish government is full of jews, there were threads about it here, but they are not relevant enough to be easily found without local knowledge.

Italy pass, the mafia in italy is partly jewish.

And fuck you for expecting me of knowing every single countries jew population, and their past several thousand year activities, you track them if you are so found of them, but I doubt you would reveal anything compromising.
>>
>>69073524
Here are some more
>Sanctity of contracts
>Recognition of private ownership and accumulation of wealth
>Recognition of self-ownership
>Supported the right of lenders to charge interest
Real Proudhonian .
>>
File: 1456306031844.jpg (106 KB, 599x549) Image search: [Google]
1456306031844.jpg
106 KB, 599x549
>>69083593
https://firstlightforum.wordpress.com/2015/10/20/how-the-jews-have-been-stealing-africa-and-the-world/
This one fits, and recent too.
Work in progress, just about blacks getting more hostile to whites, jews stepping up their mining robbery, since they would be spotted without the whiteys, they just rob south africa empty now. They does the same everywhere, just in nigger countries they can do it in the open.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople
But take your pick, and these are just front jews, there are more serious owner jews in the background, and keep in mind I only used jewgle, and kikepedia to search.
>>
File: 1458901279423.jpg (24 KB, 581x406) Image search: [Google]
1458901279423.jpg
24 KB, 581x406
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRxCuujxJSY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fi6dM-jByI
>>
File: 1443404366058.jpg (338 KB, 956x1017) Image search: [Google]
1443404366058.jpg
338 KB, 956x1017
>>69079654
Hello JIDF hope you're paid good too bad you can't bring that stuff in hell.
>>
File: untitled1.png (409 KB, 548x401) Image search: [Google]
untitled1.png
409 KB, 548x401
>>69055654
It doesn't make the imaginary mass graves any less empty faggot.

Also nobody ever thought they would need to "take pictures" and give tours to the Japanese killing the Chinese and tourtoring people in PoW camps.

Why?

BECAUSE IT REALLY FUCKING HAPPENED!!

People only want to manufacture evidence if they're shilling a lie.

Try again.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n3p20_radar.html
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.