[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people in the current year who still believe in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
>There are people in the current year who still believe in ancient desert myths
>>
>>69053846
Pure empiricism is the kiddy table of understanding the universe.

>2016
>Cannot comprehend metaphysics

Back to le reddit with you *tips science hat*
>>
Inb4 "gravity, evolution, and genetics are just a theory."

>>69053996

Essentially god of the gaps.
>>
File: 1404154674868.jpg (33 KB, 366x321) Image search: [Google]
1404154674868.jpg
33 KB, 366x321
>we can't disapprove the existence of a god therefore I believe in Jesus and that he walked on water and came back from the dead
>>
File: reallymate.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
reallymate.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>69053846
>mfw an Atheist cuck tries to degrade my faith in the one true God
It's easy for you to abandon God, Rusky. God abandoned your country long ago.
>>
>>69053846
>>69054306

Why do you love Islam so much?
>>
>>69053846
That is because Jesus Christ is the only Living God.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>69055172
That isn't how most come to believe in him. Its through personal encounter in their life.
>>
>butchering dicks of newborns is okay but atheism isn't
>>
>>69054306
God created everything. There are no gaps.
>>
>>69055595
Take that old practice up with the Jews. There is no reason to get circumcised anymore. Christ fulfilled that law.
>>
check out this crazy idiot redneck Donald Trump supporter that WANTS TO KILL ALL MUSLIMS. here is a link to the video:
https://youtu.be/yaFNxV-OJK0
>>
>>69055685
well then maybe Christians should fucking stop doing it because statistically you're all just as degenerate. besides the Orthodox guys
>>
>>69055685
Christians should get circumcised too. God nearly smote Moses' child for not being cut. Why would he suddenly change his mind after Jesus was crucified? Seems strange to me.

For reference, I am a cutfag, so maybe I'm just rationalizing my mutilation.
>>
>>69055500
gods dont live you moron theyre eternal they aren't humans in any shape or form
>>
>>69055782
You tarded m8? Christians aren't required to get circumcised by any major religious figures. It's just done a lot in America as a cultural thing. Christians in Europe and South America don't get circumcised.
>>
>>69055782
There is a slim medical reason. I was chopped at 9 because my dirty dick got infected and no amount of antibiotics could fix it.

That said I'm still not cutting my kid once I have one.
>>
>>69055898
Christ is literally God and Christ was a man, so...
>>
>>69055782
Not even most protestants do it now. Its just a thing that was pushed by Jews for about 50 years.
>>69055829
You clearly haven't read even Acts.
>>69055898
The God of the Bible is the Living God.
>>
>>69056002
Does it say anything about circumcision in there? Full reference, I kind of skimmed. After Jesus dies the Bible really goes downhill. Acts is basically Transformers 5: Age of Extinction level.
>>
>>69053846
Bette watch what you say, bitch.
Big brother Putin is listening.
>>
>>69056110
Christ trusted them to build the Church faithfully. You should read it all. However just read Hebrews if you want a breakdown of circumcision, eating of meats and such. It addresses the Jews.

Acts is actually Luke 2, it is the Gospel. So you might as well read that too.
>>
>>69055463

I hate Islam, thank-you very much.

>>69055617

>being literally retarded
>>
>>69056557
>being literally a fucking leaf
>>
>>69057525

City of God chiming in?
>>
>>69056557
Why are you working for Islam and the destruction of the West?
>>
>>69053846
>>There are people in the current year who still believe in ancient desert myths

israel's entire claim to its country is voices in my head told me to slaughter every man, woman and child and take their land FOREVER!!!!!

Don't mess that up OP. Okay?
>>
>>69057795

I'm not. The west is self-destructing with or without my help.
>>
File: noahgraphic5.jpg (42 KB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
noahgraphic5.jpg
42 KB, 400x219
>>69053846
The thing is, you can never prove evolution, so Christianity will always be right
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.