[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taliban says it targeted Christians in a park on Easter Sunday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Faceslam.gif (1020 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
Faceslam.gif
1020 KB, 500x373
>bomb ripped through a public park packed with families celebrating Easter in the Pakistani city of Lahore on Sunday evening, killing at least 65 people and wounding more than 250 others, most of them women and children, officials said.
>A splinter group of the Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the blast, which it said was aimed at Christians celebrating the Easter holiday. Pakistan, an overwhelmingly Muslim nation, has a small Christian minority. Officials said they had not confirmed if Christians were the target.
>>
File: 20140712_gdc954.png (128 KB, 1190x682) Image search: [Google]
20140712_gdc954.png
128 KB, 1190x682
who cares?

they still can't poo in loo
>>
>>69052608
Praying for them and other victims of Islamism. The West's also is too paranoid to accept Christian and other groups facing genocide to avoid pissing off Sunnis
>>
>>69052608
this is just fucking sad
>>
>>69053348
Fucking Saudi Thalmor fucks. To hell with them!
>>
>>69052608
I really fucking hate Muslims. This attack served no purpose, meaning even the dumbest liberal cuck couldn't make an oppression argument here. These fucks just slaughtered a bunch of kids for no reason
>>
dead pakis. who cares?
>>
>>69053633
theyre trying to get by in their own country and they are being blown up. even if you dont care about the people dying, this is still bad news for us as the more that their shitty countries are destabilised the more of them will flood into europe
>>
>>69053953
the perfidious albion has spoken
>>
>>69052608
Rude desu
>>
>>69053607
The attacks purpose was to show the Pakistani Government that the Taliban can carry out attacks in relatively safe cities like Lahore.
Up until now the majority of attacks were in the North West Frontier Provinces.
>>
File: prayer.png (2 MB, 2192x1316) Image search: [Google]
prayer.png
2 MB, 2192x1316
>>69053348
>Praying
>>
>>69054760
I doubt it. most of the time sandniggers are just looking to spill blood, these grand motives you all concoct aren't reality, they don't think that much.
>>
>>69052608
Oh look, it's our Muslim ally of the 80's. Guess what the democrats want to do to fight against ISIS? Funding & arming more Muslims, but it's okay! For they are moderate Muslims!
>>
>>69052608

Oh I know. I've been leaving shitty messages on Kikebook and Twitter all day. Mostly things like:

"Don't forget to say #NotAllMuslims as you look for pieces of the bodies"
>>
>>69055133
The leader of the Pakistani Taliban litterally came out and said that was why they bombed them.
>>
>>69052608
>Taliban
I forgot they existed. Are those who bought from hillary?
>>
>>69055133
> a spokesman for the faction, Ehsanullah Ehsan. "We want to send this message to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that we have entered Lahore. He can do what he wants but he won't be able to stop us. Our suicide bombers will continue these attacks."

http://www.npr.org/2016/03/27/472067193/lahore-bombing-update
>>
And why do people think their culture is compatible with the west?
>>
File: CelPXIbWIAAmyoN.jpg (57 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
CelPXIbWIAAmyoN.jpg
57 KB, 600x1067
These four fags (3 with arms folded) really says a .lot about muslims
>>
>>69052608
Good. Christians are the worse of cowardly creatures. These people are giving the world a favor. As long as they don't target secular people like me, I don't care who they kill.
>>
>>69055128
What did Trump say about it?
>>
>>69056271
>>69056271
>Christians are the worse of cowardly
>as long as they don't target me

Even if this is bait, you're still a faggot.
>>
>>69056271
Paki cunt

They should throw Pakistan out of the commonwealth.
>>
>>69056089

"Why is she not at home cooking dinner?"
>>
>>69056271
Mudslimes hate you even more than they do Christians, you cuck.
Christians can get by paying a tax under Sharia - for you there is only the sword.
>>
>>69052608
RELIGION OF PEACE!!!!!
>>
good
>>
>>69056771
They already did years ago
>>
>>69057346
good that they killed christians, worthless people who believe in a fake religion
>>
>>69056271
I hope you get beaten to death by rapefugees canacuck.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.