[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have you forsaken your pagan roots for a semitic religion /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (112 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
112 KB, 600x900
Why have you forsaken your pagan roots for a semitic religion /pol/?
>>
File: roots.jpg (3 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
roots.jpg
3 KB, 265x190
>>69052381

I will never forsake my roots.

Post your roots, /pol/
>>
>worshiping white gods
>2016

Wew lad

It's almost like brown people TEND to have better gods or something

Only cuckolds like shitty white tree gods
>>
>>69052381
Varg is the best false flag against paganism, I think.
>>
>>69052692
Actually, worse still, it is an actual reason not to be pagan.
Want to burn down property of others?
>in paganism you can
Want to kill a bandmate whilst on drugs?
>in paganism you can
Want to whine about having to justly pay back for the damages you do?
>in paganism you can
Want to be an arsonist and a killer, but still be treated like a good boy?
>in paganism you can

Why are pagans so dumb? It's like they want to live in Haiti with tech.
>>
>>69052381
He has good points about immigration, but it's not like they're unique. Besides that, he's pretty much crazy.
He's become quite the merchant with the constant shilling of his roleplaying game too.
>>
>>69052579
>not worshiping magenta gods
Pleb, truly.
>>
>>69052892
Euronymous was a commie degenerate, he deserved to be killed
>>
>>69053174
He told his best friends he was going to kill Varg. Varg killed him in self-defense.
>>
>>69052381

I don't understand this meme that Christianity is a semitic religion. The founders were all white people and there was never a nonwhite pope.
>>
>>69052959
>2016
>pretending dress-up and faggoty modernist anti-rational ideologies are more traditional than the religion that made Europe a cohesive whole
>calling yourself a "white nationalist" when you oppose what unites whites
>calling yourself a "traditionalist" when you oppose tradition

>>69053174
And Kristian Vikernes is a sacrilegious, degenerate vandal and murderer.
Pyre-worthy. Just like a lot of people with your flag, Mr Merchant.
>>
>current year
>not being a deist living by karma and honor principles
plebs
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1080
My people were wiped out.
Probably because of our roots in witchcraft and spirituality.
Enjoy your Oesther Christkuks.
Islam will dominate the world and you too will be in hell with the rest of us.
>>
File: gods.jpg (185 KB, 716x454) Image search: [Google]
gods.jpg
185 KB, 716x454
>>69052579
Forsaking your country's ancestral religion is like forsaking your own language. It's not that hard to see why this would hurt a nation.

>>69052892
>burn down property of others
When foreigners ruined his country's ancient temple sites was that right? And when the immigrant mudskin minister decided to raze a recently unearthed temple to make more homes for immigrants was that right?

Unoless you are a jew and want to turn the other cheeck I don't see how what he did was in the wrong.

>kill a bandmate
You mean kill someone who was probably planning murder in a situation that might have been self defense? You people don't complain about Breivik (and other psycho killers) who killed white students but consider Varg a looney.

>>69053519
>The founders were all white people
Are you serious?
>>
File: the empire.jpg (325 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
the empire.jpg
325 KB, 960x960
>>69053540
>>calling yourself a "white nationalist" when you oppose what unites whites

What unites whites is ad imperium you potato nigger.

>potato nigger doesn't know the story of st patrick
>st patrick was kidnapped by irish dindus(picts, left over celts and gauls,) and gets culturally enriched over the next six years.
>He escapes back to his family in great britain
>He claims to have had a vision while performing his slave duties.
>becomes priest
>goes back to ireland
>converts irish dindus to good goy's
>irish have been civilized by religion in the name of empire.
>Irish still till this day bow to ROME.

AD IMPERIUM
>>
>>69054006
Christians will not see hell in death, they will instead experience a very real version of it once the muslim threat infects their life to the core. All orchestrated by the jewish puppet masters ofcourse.
>>
>>69052892
Want to kill people?
>In every religion there is excuses to kill.
>>
>>69054037
>When foreigners ruined his country
So all Vikings and their descendants are to be sold as slaves, their cities razed and pillaged, women raped..?

Sounds like Muslims are a blessing to you, then.
>>
>>69053519
>Argentina
>white

But to address your valid question, it doesn't even make sense as a "kill shot" if you accept that the Bible is written by/about/from the perspective of ancient Israelites/Judeans.

Being Jewish, let alone "Semitic" (Phoenicians didn't write the Bible) isn't automatically invalidating of what Jews have produced.
And the distinction that these ignorant thorcucks haven't read enough to understand is that the biggest material conflict in the New Testament is between Jesus and the Pharisees, who are literally the genetic and memetic ancestors of modern diaspora Jews.
The "Jews" hated Jesus (they still do, good goys you are for siding with them against your heritage), and the history of Christianity's genesis is in Greek synthesis with the ultimate Jewish heresy, in other words, something antithetical to Judaism.
But oh no, the Crusades and the Spanish Inquisition didn't happen. Jews were perfectly happy under Christian rule, and never persecuted or anything.

>>69054006
>My people were wiped out.
You're here to disprove that, you fucking faggot.
The only "whites" without a Christian heritage are crypto Jews and kebabs.
And perhaps deracinated cucks like you who think dress-up can make up for a lack of real religious inheritance from your faggy and/or degenerate parents.
>>
>>69054639
Not true.
>>
>>69052381
Why are your idols so useless and weak?

Yeshua Christ is the one true God along with his Father and the Holy Spirit which by virtue of being loved by the Father he gives also.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
>>
>>69053540
>>pretending dress-up and faggoty modernist anti-rational ideologies are more traditional than the religion that made Europe a cohesive whole
HAHAHAHA. Mutual raiding and rapine was the real deal for you?
>>>/r9k/
>>>/tg/
>>
File: 1434397257334.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1434397257334.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>69055085
>the religion that made Europe a cohesive whole
>>
>>69053519
>there was never a nonwhite pope
Pope Gelasius was from Africa.

He was from Rome's north African holdings, and was basically a Libyan.
>>
File: 1458460477554.jpg (61 KB, 715x350) Image search: [Google]
1458460477554.jpg
61 KB, 715x350
>>69052381
i know, sorry, but i do what i can to remember
>>
>>69055175
Paganism definitely didn't manage that. Romans preferred North Africa to Germania. What does that tell you?
Beyond the fact that Germans could fight, I find it implying that the land wasn't worth it.
>>
File: dumezil_tab1[1].jpg (130 KB, 739x608) Image search: [Google]
dumezil_tab1[1].jpg
130 KB, 739x608
>they don't know that the European pagan pantheons are just corruptions of the Proto-Indo-European pantheon

Why do neopagans worship brown people gods?

POO IN YEW
>>
>>69052892
thats just their reaction to your bullshit, christfinn. your ancestors accepted and help the christians destroy your own people, so now youre finally seeing some backlash 500 years later
>>
>>69054977
I'm part white you stupid fucking potato nigger.

And my parents grew up christian because it was being forced on everyone in 50's and 60's.
They were the LGBT of the boomer era you fucking kike.
Don't get mad at me your religion is full of lies.
A mic piece of shit like you should know better considering how badly the protestants tore your shittly little island apart when they got tired of being taxed to death by boy fuckers in silly hats and enough bling to make flavor flav green with envy.
>>
>>69052381
Why would I follow something simply because it is my "roots"??

Most pagan god's are just a copy of Greek/Roman god's so he's pretty much a hypocrite.
>>
File: canada.png (1 MB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
canada.png
1 MB, 1920x1044
>>69055435
this table sucks
>>
its basically protected Satanism. I'm not worshipping some fuck to burn in hell,that already happened.
>>
File: a2.jpg (125 KB, 511x800) Image search: [Google]
a2.jpg
125 KB, 511x800
>>69054928
>Sounds like Muslims are a blessing to you, then.
You are making an argument for them, not I.

The vikings were white and mostly attacked other white homelands. And while what they did is not right is irrelevant to the topic at hand. You have far more to consider when the death of nations is at hand. All Abrahamic religions only serve the purpose to divide and consequentially eradicate what makes us different. Hundrends of gods and hundrends of traditions have already been attacked and wiped out by the jewish who only seeks to alienate us from our distinct identities.
>>
>>69055742
Nice masonic dishrag you've got there.
>>
>mfw pagan Greeks saves Europe from Persians
>mfw pagan Romans saved Europe from Carthaginians
>mfw christcucks shame their ancestors by accepting the barbarian gods of the desert

Cato the Elder and Leonidas are rolling in their graves
>>
Paganism is the alt-right version of status signaling.

>Guess what guys? I believe in white gods, not semitic gods like you stupid Christkikes LOL. Who's the better nationalist now?

A lot of hippies did something similar back in the 60s when they converted to Buddhism to show their opposition to "Western imperialism" and how culturally sensitive they were by accepting an Asian religion.
>>
>>69056283
How is that any different to all these Christian idiots popping up everywhere on this board claiming Christianity is going to save western culture when most religious authorities are actively working to undermine said culture?
>>
>>69056099
>we need to do exactly what our ancestors did or we are shaming them
That is about as silly as saying I shame my ancestors by driving a car instead of a horse drawn chariot.
>>
>>69055953
>And while what they did is not right is irrelevant to the topic at hand.
It is very relevant.
>foreigners
>rapists
>slavers
How were they 'better' than Christians? All I manage to see is how deprived of everything good they were.
>>
File: 1446028819303.jpg (188 KB, 977x1008) Image search: [Google]
1446028819303.jpg
188 KB, 977x1008
>>69055250
Libyans were white before the Arabs came in.
They were hardly any less barbarous than Scandinavians when they attacked Christendom.

>>69055175
>if I put a sad frog next to a quote, it means the quote is wrong

>>69055435
Top kek.

That really is the elephant (pun not intended) in the room. That's the kind of logic that led to Savitri Devi and the other Nazi lunatics idolising India and saying Europe would end up looking like it.

>>69055538
A bunch of mind-addled degenerates killing each other and vandalising their country's ancient relics 500 years after being thoroughly BTFO isn't much of a "backlash".
Thanks for the laugh though.

>>69055629
>part white
Lolololol. No wonder you have such a fucked up sense of identity and roots.
Also, what makes you think you have the right to discuss what the true relgion is?

>>69055953
So let's kill off what's been real for ~2000 years because some tree-worshippers in mud huts got BTFO by the Imperium.Got it.
You shame both the Christian and pagan Greek philosophers with that reasoning.

>>69056099
Nice blinders you've put on yourself.
Christians never fought against anything degenerate or foreign. Nope, never.

>>69056283
Yup.
It's leftism masked as traditionalism.

>>69056420
You're missing what he's saying, and not all Christians say that Christianity is going to save the white race (and next to none would say that it currently is, beyond propping up the birth rates and morality in parts). It's something to be saved as part of western culture.

"Paganism" is revolutionary subversive utopianism masked as a return to tradition, and no one who isn't mentally unhinged actually promotes it in good faith - it's just counter-signalling attacks on the traditional European culture, a hijacking of the right wing by racially idolatrous leftists.
>>
File: stinnocentofalaska.jpg (49 KB, 393x550) Image search: [Google]
stinnocentofalaska.jpg
49 KB, 393x550
>>69052381
>everything from a certain area of the world is categorically bad so let's wiki a bunch of shit about Odin and jack off to Thor movies: the theology

don't be an autist
>>
>>69055953
>Hundrends of gods and hundrends of traditions have already been attacked and wiped out by the jewish who only seeks to alienate us from our distinct identities.
..and? You think that the pagans were the original religion of everything? No - they rooted out the ones before them.
Pagans have no arguments which don't work against them.
>>
File: pagans of b.png (373 KB, 830x974) Image search: [Google]
pagans of b.png
373 KB, 830x974
>be me
>be odin
>the mighty war god
>i'm supposed to directly intervene in battle in favor of my followers with my mighty spear
>someday a bunch of kike on a stick worshippers appear
>i firmly turn my back on my sons as they get BTFO
>christianity proves itself to be the superior religion
>now 2000 years later some stormfags start praising a literal traitor god

What gives?
>>
>>69052381
You realize Hindu is the same religion? Far more developed and living than some bullshit Wiccanism or something.
>>
>>69052892
>Want to burn down property of others?
The church he burned was built on sacred pagan soil.

>Want to kill a bandmate whilst on drugs?
Not a bandmate, he wasn't on drugs, and Euronymous was a retard who wanted to kill Varg anyway.

>Want to whine about having to justly pay back for the damages you do?
Where did he whine? He did 16 years

>Want to be an arsonist and a killer, but still be treated like a good boy?
>implying you can't just pray to your local pedophile priest in christianity and be forgiven
>>
>>69056420
I don't believe Christianity is going to save the white race, whites have to do that themselves, whether they be Christian, atheist, whatever.

What I'm saying is paganism today is just a way to status signal that you are somehow a better nationalist than those who are non-pagan.

Besides, most people who convert to Christianity did not convert to their religion in order to "save the white race" or prove how good a nationalist they are. They did it because they believed in the scriptures.

But how many pagans actually believe in the old mythology? Most of them I have talked to (even Varg himself) admit to being atheists. And if you don't really believe in it, what is the point? That is why it seems to be status signaling.
>>
>>69056769
>Also, what makes you think you have the right to discuss what the true relgion is?

Because unlike you've I've seen god. I know his prescence.
You're just another kike puppet treating spirituality like it's a football game because you're just another fucking slave.
If you knew the truth you would probably kill yourself because you would then realize how worthless you really are.
You're an abomination, just the like the rest of us.
We were never created in god's image. We are satan's children.
But continue to deny it as you continue to wash your hands in the blood of innocents, claiming God's will when you know nothing of it.
>>
>>69056769
>Paganism is an attack on the traditional European culture
I lost neurons just reading this shit
>>
>>69056283
You are making a comparison between hippie libtards with drug-addled minds and people who wish to preserve their cultural identity. One sought to adopt a foreign religion and twist it to fit it their own needs while the other seeks to revive what was of their own making. You are shaming people wo wish to revere their own history.

>>69056810
I don't use the PC infested wiki and I don't worship Odin. My ancestors didn't believe in Odin. You are the one making the generilisations here.

>>69056737
Not only vikings praised pagan gods. I do not seek to defend them for what they did either. There were (and still are) a plethora of pagan religions with many devout followers. You are missing the point here.
>>
>>69056496
Riiiight

So let your daughter fuck a bunch of sandniggers then, who cares what her ancestors did?
>>69056769
>libyans were white

This thread is swarming with JIDF

Only Europeans are white, any given european is more closely related to each other than anyone outside of Europe
>>
There's a reason Christianity won out over Paganism. Paganism sucks. It's basically feminism/hippy faggotry the religions. There's a story about a Frankish warrior who's wife was Christian. He was a Pagan and said he would convert if God helped him win a battle. Well he prayed and God saved his heathen ass
>>
>>69057027
>The church he burned was built on sacred pagan soil.
You really have no arguments, have you? I bet you support Israel with that logic, too.
Besides, he doesn't burn down the mosques, the synagogues, the leftist houses.. Nah, he goes for Christianity.

>Where did he whine?
He is always whining. Have you even watched his videos? He is claiming a Christian conspiracy against him because the French government doesn't trust him...
>>
>>69056810
Literally an atheist tier argument
>>
>>69056874
Yes, everyone on earth was once pagan
>>
>>69057134
>And if you don't really believe in it, what is the point?
You're fundamentally misunderstanding what most pagans want. It's about rejecting the universalist, progressivist, linear-time, world-rejecting worldview of Christianity, which is causing the downfall of Western civilization. It's about restoring that worldview, not simply the gods. It's just impossible to argue with Christians and most modern people about that because they must absolutely pigeonhole everything into the "religion" category, disregarding how silly that is. Paganism is not a religion as Christianity or Islam is a religion, they're very different concepts.
>>
>>69057236
>Not only vikings praised pagan gods. I do not seek to defend them for what they did either. There were (and still are) a plethora of pagan religions with many devout followers. You are missing the point here.
Which is?

That all cultures and religions are equal, but Christianity is wrong because it destroys other cultures?

Leftists whining about white colonialism once again.
>>
>>69057236

Your ancestors greatest philosophers were swayed by St. Paul as recorded in Acts of the Apostles chapter 17, you are shaming them by going against 2,000 years of history.
>>
>>69057236
Sure, sure. Burn some fruit to krishna for me, Alexander.
>>
>>69052381
because i'm not a recluse autist
>>
>>69056918
Wait, so it's acceptable for North African and middle eastern rulers to convert to Islam for political power before imposing it on their subjects...but it means pagans were cucks for having their rulers convert and force Jesus on everybody under them?
>>
>>69057209
>I lost neurons just reading this shit
You didn't have many to begin with, it would seem.

Christianity might not have been traditional millennia ago (you missed your chance senpai), but it certainly is now.
Accept the truth or go back to working on your Vikings™ cosplay.

>>69057304
>Only Europeans are white, any given european is more closely related to each other than anyone outside of Europe

Citation needed for the second part of that claim. And the first part is particularly questionable when you consider that Greek civilisation spanned both sides of the Bosporus AND the Mediterranean, even before Christianity or the Roman Empire came about.
It's only the Islam/Christianity divide that's given a clear cut distinction between the Caucasians on either sides of those bodies of water.
>>
>>69052381

because there is zero difference between the two?
>>
>>69052381

> Semitic
The name Shem is in the "Aryan" Vedic religion too.

> To Satyavarman, that sovereign of the whole earth, were born three sons: the eldest Shem; then Sham; and thirdly, Jyapeti by name.

Indo-European and Semitic are false divisions of Caucasian.
>>
>>69057134
Most christians on /pol/ are atheists but like to LARP as crusaders and ignore mainstream Catholicism
>>
>>69054492
Jesus unites Whites. Jews hate Jesus. Muslims hate the real Jesus.

Christianity is the glue that held Europe together for 2,000 years.
>>
>>69056874
So I ask you this then. Isn't your argument in support of abolishing our distinct cultures in favour of the religion the muslim hordes bring. If you are totally okay with this sort of behaviour you are okay with being subjugated by others just because they have the ability to do it. Rooted out as you called it.

Followers of semitic religions have no arguments who don't work against them.

>>69057545
Real mature argument.

>>69057539
>a couple of people listening to someone's opinion counts for an entire population being converted
>>
>>69057740
Confirmed sandnigger
>>
>>69057511
If that is what you want are you really "pagan" though? What you described just seems like basic nationalism, which does not require a religion.
>>
>>69057740
So we should accept thing simply because they're traditional. OK. So in 500 years if Islam becomes the official religion of Europe you think we should just accept it because it's "traditional"?

>>69057931
>Christianity is the glue that held Europe together for 2,000 years.
Christianity hasn't been in Europe for 2000 years you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1444686587408.jpg (97 KB, 566x842) Image search: [Google]
1444686587408.jpg
97 KB, 566x842
>>69057837
Faith isn't as important as loyalty.
We all have the choice to be loyal to a civilisation in peril, whatever we believe in our hearts.
Throwing that chance away to retreat to a fantasy land of whiny victimhood is unbecoming of both your Christian and pagan ancestors.

Do it for Evropa, senpaitachi.
>>
>>69057931
Jesus unites blacks, hispanics, flips, and sandniggers in the mountains

It's multicultural at heart
>>
>>69058093
For the past 1000 years Christianity is/was the glue that holds Europe. Fucking mutt, acting like he's a pagan and shit.
>>
>>69057464
No, fuckface - there have always been atheists
>>
>>69058098
*tips fedora*
>>
>>69058191

Vikings were pretty multicultural. They raped everyone they found.
>>
>>69058093
>So we should accept thing simply because they're traditional.
Why is this argument being brought up AGAINST anti-paganism? Why not just accept Christianity as the de-facto (I would say de-jure) religion of white people, if "muh tradition" isn't an argument in itself?

The cognitive dissonance is strong here.
>>
File: 1434899121940.jpg (92 KB, 829x589) Image search: [Google]
1434899121940.jpg
92 KB, 829x589
>>69058278
>le hat maymay
>>
>>69052381
I prefer the truth to the ramblings of savage cultures that cannot even compose their own mythology.
>>
>>69057981
>Isn't your argument in support of abolishing our distinct cultures in favour of the religion the muslim hordes bring.
Only if our culture is that of Varg. Actually, they aren't all that different. No wonder he goes against Christianity especially - Islam is as degenerate as his religion.

You see, I have actual values which are not 'social signaling'.
>truth
>justice
etc. Varg has none of those, or else he wouldn't have burned that church. He is just a vandal. Barbarian hordes of Europeans ruined Rome. Not Christianity (which kept Byzantium alive for another Millenia).

Christian Europe is Europe of hundreds of cultures. Let Greeks be Greeks... Secular Europe is that of Multiculturalism and socialism.
>>
>>69058334
Because he's an idiot that thinks being a backwater pagan is a good idea, to be like nigger.
>>
>>69058098
First and foremost we are loyal to our "tribe" and we cannot do that while we adopt a belief system brought to us by others. Others who throughout the centuries proved to be scheming little rats.

A good reference point would be the crusades. A tragic mistake called on by the Byzantine emperor and the pope. That really united Europe eh? Sacking western towns and fighting amongst eachother to battle perceived heresies...
>>
File: 83488_0002.png (121 KB, 560x314) Image search: [Google]
83488_0002.png
121 KB, 560x314
>>69052381
We are not weak like the pagans.
>>
>>69058334
Except nearly all niggers are Christian, and Spics

The Catholic Church is the biggest charity in Africa and they even allow subhumans into the clergy
>>
>>69058404
*tips fedora*
>>
>>69058404
>the hat meme made all atheists on /pol/ to signal themselves as odinists, as a weak attempt to oust the Christians as pretenders
>>
File: odin_wild_hunt_by_pn_arbo_1872.jpg (46 KB, 700x555) Image search: [Google]
odin_wild_hunt_by_pn_arbo_1872.jpg
46 KB, 700x555
Never!
>>
>>69058191
You are making the assumption that "paganism" and "national socialism" are the same.

Any religion that becomes big enough is going to have factionalism. If paganism was popular there would be liberal pagans advocating for equality (think feminist wiccans) etc., etc.

The reason paganism seems so nationalist is that very few people practice it. And that is only because it saw a minor resurgence in the alt-right after the 1960s and secularization (prior to the 1960s, very few nationalists even talked about paganism as part of a nationalist platform, most of your nationalists prior to the 1960s would have been Christian with the exception of a few occultists - think Franco, Salazar, the monarchists etc.)
>>
>>69052381
I hold steadfast in my beliefs unlike the pagans
>>
>>69058439
Secular Europe was born from the renaissance, enlightenment, and industrial revolution

Secular europeans nearly succeeded in killing off the filthy kikes while THE CHRISTIANS PROTECTED THE ROACHES
>>
>>69057837
This. Christianity on /pol/ is a meme.
>>
>>69058681
And you're mistaking Christianity for national socialism

Christians were heavily involved in the civil rights movement, and the biggest abolitionists were christians
>>
>>69058533
>they even allow subhumans into the clergy
Why shouldn't a negro priest preach to a negro flock? The purpose of a priest is to guide a community to live a good christian life. Why would an outsider be preferable?
>>
>>69053519
Are you stupid? The founders were all Jews and not the Jews of today. They were pure middle eastern Jews. Christians think Jesus and yhwh are the same person.
>>
>>69058439
You seem to project a lot into your own arguments. You keep mentioning Varg and vikings and you compare yourself to them trying to be seen as superior with "actual values". Are you sure you are not the one doing the social signaling here?

>Secular Europe is that of Multiculturalism and socialism.
Good goy.
>>
>>69058084
>basic nationalism
Not really, most nationalists are Christians and even atheists are essentially culturally and philosophically Christians.
I'm mostly in agreement with De Benoist :
Dans l'univers du paganisme, je ne suis pas un croyant, mais un familier. J'y trouve plaisir et réconfort, non pas révélation. Je crois que le monde est éternel et infini. Et j'aime aussi cette phrase de Nietzsche : «C'est notre goût maintenant qui décide contre le christianisme, ce ne sont plus nos arguments»

>>69058334
Because my argument isn't that you should accept paganism because it's traditional. My argument is that the pagan worldview is much healthier, much more appropriate to the dispositions of European people, and is overall the best way to counter the onslaught of Christianity that has caused the sorry state of Western civilization.

I get tired of posting this shit here but read this: https://archive.org/details/OnBeingAPagan
>>
>>69058745
>Secular europeans nearly succeeded in killing off the filthy kikes
Bull fucking shit. Secular Europe is the most cucked Europe. Catholics have fucking removed, dare I fucking say killed more Jews than any other fucker in Europe, the pagans, who are the mindset of saying "fuck it, I worship some tree hurr durr, oh fuck you if you don't worship the same tree as me" mentality which weakens bonds.
>>
>>69058533
>Except nearly all niggers are Christian,
Not true. Haitians claim to be Christian, for example, but are syncretistic bunch. Dominican Republic is Christian.
See the comparison. It's like Vargians and Christians, too.
Vargians
>blood feuds
Evil Christians took them away! Muh culture!
>vandalism against your enemy
No wonder they didn't grow larger than tribes... Just saying.
>rapine is accepted culture
>pillagers are an actual class
>sold Europeans to Muslims, because no sense of unity amongst humans or Europeans for that matter

The culture and society following his ideals will fall on its knees. Eternal balkanization, until the sword of Islam makes them think that
>ALLAH IS MIGHTY, ALLAHU AKBAR!
And then they rape their way through Europe, as snowniggers.
>>
File: brazilian civilization.png (846 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
brazilian civilization.png
846 KB, 1200x600
>>69052381
Why would I forsake the Lord Creator of the Universe who suffered and died on the cross for my sins to worship demons and idols?
>>69054492
Oh please. "The glory that was Rome" is more often used as a cudgel against north euro whites than a uniter.
>>
>>69056874
>they rooted out the ones before them.
There's no evidence of religious battles prior to monotheism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlnnWbkMlbg

The Abrahamics made it up and aggressively set out to replace everything else with it.
>>
>>69058945
Whites and niggers shouldn't be following the same religion at all
>>
File: 3240054446_9c2cca4440.jpg (237 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
3240054446_9c2cca4440.jpg
237 KB, 500x379
>>69057829
Yahweh (the Canaanite god) used to be married to Asherah (the indo-european goddess). Jews tried to cut out references to Asherah, but there are still some traces in the bible even.

Indo-european and Semitic are parts of the same tradition. As is Buddhism, descended from Indo-European Hinduism. Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam are all from the same tradition.

So that's like every major world religion worshiping (or defying) a variation of the same god.

>suspicious
>>
>>69059572
So your against Imperialism? What a faggot.
>>
White people mostly only give a passing nod to religion. It's recognized to be a terribly useful tool, so we subscribe to it like a trade magazine. Go to the nearest church and watch the dynamics between the congregants. It's all fawning, posturing, and virtue signaling. In short, it's all bullshit. This has little to nothing to do with belief. It's about control. Religion is the best form of cultural control that there is.
>>
>>69059512
>There's no evidence of religious battles prior to monotheism.
Well obviously, there's no evidence of anything before monotheism. Since most of those cultures didn't write things down or build anything before then.
>>
>>69052381
I'm not religious.
>>
>>69058499
> while we adopt a belief system brought to us by others.
YOU didn't adopt anything, you deracinated victim of modernist atomisation.
Your ancestors passed it to you all the way back from at least the time your emperor Constantine made it the law of the land.

If your understanding of culture is based on where the strain of "your ancestors" th

>>69058609
I know, it's hilarious.

>>69058533
>Except nearly all niggers are Christian, and Spics
Due to the extension and imposition of the white will on the outsiders.

>The Catholic Church is the biggest charity in Africa
I agree that their "charity" is totally fucking up Africa and the rest of the world right now, but from a historic perspective, there are better Catholic precedents for helping wild savages who can't sustain themselves.

>they even allow subhumans into the clergy
As long as the secular society (which the church has been separated from for a long time in the most cucked parts of Europe) keeps racial distinction in the polity, then the problem of internationalism will be kept in check.

Also, what Norway said here >>69058945
>>
File: 20130328cnsbr14975-800x500.jpg (92 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
20130328cnsbr14975-800x500.jpg
92 KB, 800x500
footcucks itt
>>
>>69058745
>Secular Europe was born from the renaissance,
No.
>Enlightenment
I agree. We should still have absolute Monarchies, if it wasn't for retards following empty rumors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_XVI_of_France
>The first part of Louis' reign was marked by attempts to reform France in accordance with Enlightenment ideals. These included efforts to abolish serfdom, remove the taille, and increase tolerance toward non-Catholics. The French nobility reacted to the proposed reforms with hostility, and successfully opposed their implementation. Louis implemented deregulation of the grain market, advocated by his liberal minister Turgot, but it resulted in an increase in bread prices. In period of bad harvests, it would lead to food scarcity which would prompt the masses to revolt. From 1776 Louis XVI actively supported the North American colonists, who were seeking their independence from Great Britain, which was realized in the 1783 Treaty of Paris.

First thing Napoleon does?
>free the Jewry
>>
>>69059512
>There's no evidence of religious battles prior to monotheism.
I didn't say religious. They just wiped out the cultures and nations before them.
>>
File: diocletian.jpg (21 KB, 226x300) Image search: [Google]
diocletian.jpg
21 KB, 226x300
>>69059655
>Well obviously, there's no evidence of anything before monotheism. Since most of those cultures didn't write things down or build anything before then
>mfw
>>
>>69059572
Why? Do you have a problem with truth?

Sounds dangerously close to post-modernism there.
>>
God transcends race.

He gave us different destinies, languages, lands, cultures, but because God himself is not relative or just some interchangeable metaphor, it was a inevitable that his true Word was going to come by way of one group and then be disseminated to the others, even if the cultural clothing would be different (see the Germanic, Yule-influenced expression of Christmas in the West).

While I have no interest in adopting cultural expressions, to an overwhelming degree, from Semitic or any other sources that aren't mine, knowledge of God who is beyond such aesthetics. And while I do believe in a spiritual and essential equality of all people, each distinct people formulated in their own way for a reason, and if you look at the story of the Israelites/Jews, a big thing was them maintaining their own geneologies/cultures and how they were always promised a homeland of their own. This, to me, implies that such things are essential and deeply meaningful human needs - a people, an expression, a race, a homeland. The Jews have theirs, which I don't begrudge them, and similarly, I think all people should be entitled to their own. They should interact peacefully, and there might be some intermixing sometimes, but it appears that having one's own people matters. So... same God, spiritual equality, but distinct, unique destinies.
>>
>>69059809
Anon, when people are referring to pagan shit, we're talking about the Germanic/Nordic tribes of the north, which did jack shit and were on par with niggers.
Also
>most
>>
File: knights of santiago.jpg (37 KB, 381x336) Image search: [Google]
knights of santiago.jpg
37 KB, 381x336
>>69059572
Everyone should be following the same religion. How can there be multiple versions of the heavens? How can one man's creator be different from another man's creator?

The concept of non-universalist religion is horseshit. There is truth, and there is lies. No inbetween.
Every knee will bow before Christ Jesus, and every tongue will confess that He is Lord. So it is written, and so shall it be.
>>
>>69059809
We know jack shit about Bronze Age civilizations, because the 'Sea Peoples' destroyed them so efficiently. Egypt was pretty much the only one which survived.
A popular theory is that they were Greeks or Cicilians...
>>
>>69059664
Preferrable to worshipping a criminal jew.

>>69059642
And who controls the strings and control all these Christian puppets? People like these
>>69059677
>>
>>69059809
Obviously I'm talking about the barbarians.

And even then, the greeks, romans, punics etc. just show how flexible and weak their religions* really were.

* Here referring to the plebeian deity worship, not more sophisticated pseudo-religions like pythagoreanism, atomism or essentialism
>>
My ancestors have been Christian for over a thousand years and my people only became relevant when they became Christian.

Why would I worship savage and primitive idols like Indians and Amerindians do?
>>
>>69059805
>I didn't say religious. They just wiped out the cultures and nations before them.
What culture hasn't done this?

>>69059904
Then call them Norse pagans or something, paganism encompasses Celtic, Roman, Greek, and even Egyptian and other religions. I personally don't have any attachment to Germanic paganism but everyone seems to assume pagan == Norse pagan, which is annoying. If you're arguing for Christianity against paganism, it would be wise to factor in Greek, Roman and Egyptian cultures.
>>
>>69057134
It's not even "somehow a better nationalist", it literally is. The Finnish Lutheran church have openly announced their favouritism for foreigners and plan on sheltering refugees and covering their court costs from the church tax in case they try refuse to leave the country.
>>
>>69052381

Because I'm not an atheist like you.

And if you had even a basic knowledge of theology you'd be like >polytheism
>>
>>69058191
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

guess who, faggot.
>>
>>69059871
It is post-modernism. They even whine about evil Christians destroying other cultures. Arguments against Europe made by leftists:
>imperialism
>Crusades
>being against Jews
>patriarchy
>>
>>69059025
>My argument is that the pagan worldview is much healthier, much more appropriate to the dispositions of European people, and is overall the best way to counter the onslaught of Christianity that has caused the sorry state of Western civilization.
Except the "pagan worldview" is actually modernist anti-Christian hippy bullshit dressed up as "natural". There is no "pagan worldview". Paganism nowadays is a mask people wear to hide the truth of their empty worldview. Paganism back when it was real wasn't unified, wasn't intellectual, and wasn't handed down to us as tradition.

>much healthier, much more appropriate to the dispositions of European people
I see no proof of this. What could (I stopped myself from saying "does", because paganism is just some dirty faggots in the woods and not actually a culture) "paganism" provide to European people that Christianity can't, or that can't be justified through secular, rational discussion?

(I'd actually believe that most things can be discerned rationally, and that the difference between one religion and another is the historical and philosophical baggage of each - all religions must function as "mascots" and shibboleths for society.)

>>69059572
There's only one truth, and it should govern the lives of every thinking being in the universe.

>>69059951
Exactly.

It's what makes me write off modernist "neopagans" as liars, lunatics, and charlatans.

The ancient peoples of the world had the justification of superstition and tradition; these deracinated morons who want to cut off their noses to spite the Jews, or who want to institute barbaric and degenerate practices in white society (just like the Jews), use the superficial aspects of ancient superstitions as a false justification for their follies and crimes.
>>
>>69060074
>a criminal jew
Pilate found no flaw. Only Jews hated him.
>>
>>69060162
>What culture hasn't done this?
Christians.

Christianity has up until very recently, been the only force on earth interested in preserving cultures.
>>
>>69059025
>My argument is that the pagan worldview is much healthier, much more appropriate to the dispositions of European people, and is overall the best way to counter the onslaught of Christianity that has caused the sorry state of Western civilization.

and what exactly is the "pagan worldview"?
>>
>>69060403

Whatever he defines it to be, obviously
>>
>>69060162
I don't give a shit. Paganism will always be some poofy bullshit about individualism and this idea of the self, which is contradicting to nationalism which you faggots seem so fucking hard press to cream your pants about. You want nationalism, be a fucking Christian. That's the binding of a community, everything else you can build upon it. Don't like niggers, tell them to fuck off, hate the spics, tell them to build wall. The follow the same God but they are different and they should be with there own, true nationalism.
>>
>>69052381
>Why have you forsaken praying for some tree and living on mudhuts covered in shit for civilization /pol/?
>>
>>69060265
"And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners? When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - Mark 2:13-17
>>
File: ChristiansWelcomeRefugees.jpg (51 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
ChristiansWelcomeRefugees.jpg
51 KB, 540x300
>>69060179
I am afraid you are in the minority here.
>>
>>69052692

Varg is an idiot and makes Heathenism look bad. I wish he'd just shut the fuck up so people would forget him.
>>
>>69060525
If another person claims something else, it is a foreign idea and therefore bad.
>>
>>69054037
>all greek names
>Pluton

Wot?
>>
>>69060774
It is in french.
>>
>>69060179
"To clarify our position on certain issues, the Ásatrúarfélagið issues the following statement.

We always welcome visitors from abroad, as well as Icelanders, with an interest in our cultural heritage and spiritual traditions. We respect everyone‘s interest in the Ásatrúarfélagið and our religious traditions, but we do not necessarily agree with every visitor’s ideas of the form that Ásatrú should have in our modern world. Visitors should not assume that we automatically agree with or endorse their own views and practices.

We strongly oppose any attempt by individuals to use their association with the Ásatrúarfélagið of Iceland to promote attitudes, ideologies and practices rejected by the leadership of the Ásatrúarfélagið. We particularly reject the use of Ásatrú as a justification for supremacy ideology, militarism and animal sacrifice.

It should also be known that visitors have no authority to speak on our behalf. There is no advisor to the Ásatrúarfélagið and there is no spokesman other than our allsherjargoði. We respectfully request that visitors not claim any such authority based on their association with us."

Source: http://asatru.is/statement

This comes from the Icelandic pagans website. They are opposed to "supremacy ideology" which I'm sure includes national socialism. Once any religion becomes big enough you will have factionalism. Do liberal pagans speak for you? Do feminist wiccans represent the old ways? If so, why should leaders of a state church that no one attends speak for all Christians?
>>
>>69060746

UHH FUCK OFF PLEASE IM NOT ABOUT TO LISTEN TO YOUR FOREIGN FINNO-UGRIC FILTH OK?!?

t. typical neopagan
>>
>>69052381
Why have you forsaken Dyeus Phater for your local ethnic derivation?
>>
>>69053540

Why do you oppose forced conversion to Islam then? Forced conversion has always been a Xian tradition. I would think you'd approve.
>>
>>69060179
>The Finnish Lutheran church have openly announced their favouritism for foreigners and plan on sheltering refugees and covering their court costs from the church tax in case they try refuse to leave the country.

Is anyone else amused by the irony of a citizen in a predominantly Lutheran culture not realizing a Christian can reject the actions of his church?
>>
>>69060853
Only liberal pagans exist outside Internet. Here, they are tough pagankin.
>>
File: jpettw.jpg (153 KB, 460x600) Image search: [Google]
jpettw.jpg
153 KB, 460x600
>>69052381
But I haven't.
>>
File: 1458263445366.jpg (16 KB, 268x280) Image search: [Google]
1458263445366.jpg
16 KB, 268x280
>>69054037
>When foreigners ruined his country's ancient temple sites was that right?
Let's be straight here, he's the only one that's ruined any ancient Norwegian temple sites.
>>
File: 2016-03-27-222037_411x660_scrot.png (310 KB, 411x660) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-27-222037_411x660_scrot.png
310 KB, 411x660
>>69060098
>how flexible and weak their religions* really were
Christians currently pray to patron saints who are literally old pagan gods, perform rituals which were pagan and would be considered heretic if they read the bible. The plebs will always misinterpret and have their own notions of religion, I don't really see this as a good argument. I know hundreds of Christians who are heretics that would have been burned at the stake 500 years ago, but consider themselves very devout.

>>69060314
>Except the "pagan worldview" is actually modernist anti-Christian hippy bullshit dressed up as "natural". There is no "pagan worldview".
Citation needed. Have you actually read pagan texts? Have you actually studied any primary source for paganism? I'd suggest you read some George Dumezil.

>justified through secular, rational discussion
"Secular" discussion is Christian. I don't think you fully understand the extent to which Christianity has affected modern culture.

>>69060376
Nice bait.

>>69060403
See this:
https://archive.org/details/OnBeingAPagan
or any book by George Dumezil, or in fact nearly any book about Indo-European paganism. All Indo-European pagan religions stem from a common Indo-European belief, and as such they share defining characteristics about how they see the world, understand time, the sacred, etc.

>>69060635
>You want nationalism, be a fucking Christian
Ah yes, follow the one religion whose god is against nations.
>>
>>69055988
i wish i was a mason i have family who were
>>
>>69054639
>In every religion there is excuses to kill.

Only religions that believe they have the "one true and only way" have any reason to practice violence on those who believe differently. Pagans killed each other over tangible things like land, riches, and women, not over believing the "wrong" thing.
>>
>>69059809
The Romans had no concept of one god monotheism (before coming in contact with it). They curiously recorded the activities of the other pagans they conquered and many times used deities interchangeably. It was never about religion in the first place. Abrahamics would have forced conquered peoples to renounce the earlier gods and accept the one true god.

When the Christians came to Finland they literally made our chief sky deity Perkele into the devil. The earliest Finnish translations of the Bible translate the word devil as "perkele". My grandfather still says perkele when talking about the devil. It's only recently that it has been changed to "paholainen".
>>
File: roman persecution.jpg (111 KB, 900x536) Image search: [Google]
roman persecution.jpg
111 KB, 900x536
>>69060949
>Forced conversion has always been a Xian tradition.
Just another thing we picked up from the "glorious Romans".
>>
>>69055019
>Yeshua Christ is the one true God

Except for the embarrassing fact of his never even existing.
>>
>>69060959
>Is anyone else amused by the irony of a citizen in a predominantly Lutheran culture not realizing a Christian can reject the actions of his church?
Pagankin are simple folk.

I for one hate my church. Women and faggots as bishops, theology is focused on going against Christianity
>simply ignore what Paul said
>we still can't prove him wrong, you see
They have abandoned their roots. Infiltration by leftists ruins my country.
>>
>>69061318

>his arguments against religion are so weak he has to take the even weaker position that Jesus never existed
>>
>>69061275
>threaten the emperor's authority
>whine about how the emperor hates your guts
I'd like to remind you that every other religion was perfectly fine in the Roman empire, even fucking Jews.
>>
>>69061147
>Have you actually read pagan texts?
Finnish paganism canonized conversion to Christianity.
>>
Eternal life in Heaven rather hoping to find a good place in Hell where you can be killed and have your soul destroyed.
>>
>>69061147
>All Indo-European pagan religions stem from a common Indo-European belief, and as such they share defining characteristics about how they see the world, understand time, the sacred, etc.

Yes and I'm still waiting for you to say what those characteristics are.
>>
>>69060922
I worship God the Father, what are you talking about?

>>69060949
Because Islam is a religion of barbarism crafted as a con by an Arab charlatan-turned-warlord, while Christianity is the religion that made "white" a cohesive identity and universalised good, low time preference moral behaviour, leading to the spread of both "our" people (who are only a "whole" because of Christianity) and good civilisation.

Duh.

>>69061147
>"Secular" discussion is Christian.

You're off your rocker. The idea that you can discuss things and believe them for reasons other than "Thor said so" isn't a Christian one, though Christianity has had a proud tradition of rationalist inquiry in science and philosophy.

>>69061318
The Masons made him up on the same day the "Moon Landin" was faked, I tells ya!

t. paranoid Murican
>>
>>69061147
>Ah yes, follow the one religion whose god is against nations.
Against nations my ass, you know what happened when we all go together and did shit, all of mankind? We built a fucking tower, massive fucking tower to piss off God, to show that fuck you, were better than you. So, he made people speak different languages, we had no voice, the nations were cracked.
One massive nation leads to pride, deadly pride that fucks you over. Do as I say, not as I do. Were all equal under God but I'm not God, and you aren't equal.
>>
>>69061401

That's why, despite its faults, the Catholic church is better off for keeping the theology consistent with Rome and with church tradition
>>
>>69061275
Hey, the Romans liberated Gaul and Gallians from themselves.
>>
>>69061318
What are you a gnostic? At some point around then, some itinerant jew traveled through India and started teaching syncratic buddhism to the locals. Might even had a name kinda like Jesus.
>>
>>69061541

To be fair, the Freemasons WERE responsible for the French Revolution and a few other things in Catholic Europe and Catholic countries here in the Americas.

Not so much today, but still
>>
>>69061569
I agree. Same applies to Orthodox church, too.
>>
>>69053540
>Implying Christians don't larp just as hard with all their outfits and such.

Good goy just let the priests have their way
>>
File: CdTeDVPUkAAMuLT.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
CdTeDVPUkAAMuLT.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
Well, I've had a blast here, lads, but I've got to go to bed.

You pagans are more fun to argue with than trannies.
>>
>>69061275
Christians were liberal terrorists who used cowardly tactics to fight Roman traditions. It changed the whole picture.

It's for the same reason why Germanic pagans towards the end of their period started wearing Mjölnir pendants around their necks, because it became a necessity to choose sides in the face of that conquering ideology.
>>
File: Mathematician-Hypatia.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Mathematician-Hypatia.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>>69061474
On the topic of crimes which the Christians so seem to love in order to satisfy their victim complex, the tale of Hypatia. A mathematician murdered by Christians for supposedly inciting conflict. But I guess it's only natural that they'd want to hald the sciences instead of try to coexist with them like our European religions did.
>>
>>69061541
Dyeus Phater is the reconstructed name of the original indo-european father god, the guy Zeus, Odin, Iupiter, Brahma etc. are derived from
>>
File: laughing at you.gif (3 MB, 173x267) Image search: [Google]
laughing at you.gif
3 MB, 173x267
>>69057931
>Christianity is the glue that held Europe together for 2,000 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sectarian_violence_among_Christians
>>
>>69056918
Does anyone have the flipped version of this one?
>>
>>69061760

Yeah, but the Catholic church is more universal than the Orthodox church, which seems more intended for East Slavs, Greeks, and Middle Easterners
>>
>>69061926
halt*
>>
>>69061855
>Christians were liberal terrorists
Jews were. Read up on their revolts.
>who used cowardly tactics to fight Roman traditions
Martyrdom is now cowardly?
Good Romans din du nuffin - their traditions were perfect!
>Gallia
>Don't disturb my circles
Roman Catholicism is pretty much Roman.
>>
>>69061926
Show proofs or get hit. That's what happened with her.
>>
>>69061147
>I know hundreds of Christians who are heretics that would have been burned at the stake 500 years ago, but consider themselves very devout.
Yeah, and one of them sits the Holy See saying that Jews and Muslims go to heaven.
>Ah yes, follow the one religion whose god is against nations.
[[citation needed]]
>>69061474
Well your faggy dago god-kings eventually caved in and worshipped Christ, so maybe they had some sense in the end.
>>
>>69058681
>If paganism was popular there would be liberal pagans advocating for equality

There already are.

Look up "Heathens United Against Racism" (4chan thinks the link is spam).
>>
>>69061926
>A mathematician murdered by Christians for supposedly inciting conflict. But I guess it's only natural that they'd want to hald the sciences instead of try to coexist with them like our European religions did.
>"Don't disturb my circles!"
>Socrates was voted to death.
>Math was magic and religion, and square root 2 was banned.

>>69062098
It is officially recognized in Finland, too. Easy to convert, many churches in cities.. Oldest Finnish writing is in Cyrillic, too.
>>
>>69062231
Pick up a book on the subject, I'm not an encyclopedia.
>>
>>69053519
Are you touched in the head?
>>
>>69062324
>4chan thinks the link is spam
Mods are suppressing anti-paganism? Interesting.
I bet Hiroyuki is behind this. He needs mo money fo his Shinto shrine.
>>
>>69061541
>though Christianity has had a proud tradition of rationalist inquiry in science and philosophy.
I'm sure pagans never did any of that. It's like they never even came up with the foundations of philosophy or science or mathematics or geometry...

>>69061533
Perception of time as eternal and cyclical, the world as essentially sacred, divinity and the sacred as worldly things, not transcendental or separated from the material like in Abrahamic religions, a relationship with the gods that is essentially of kinship, not submission, a conception of sacred realms which exist in parallel with our reality and which allow us to contact the gods.

>>69061926
To be fair, there is that legend of Hippasus.

>>69061568
Do you not see in that story how God perceives nations as a terrible thing? He created them as punishment.

>>69062270
Citation is in the picture, idiot.
>>
>>69062393
No, the story is, and this what happens with most, is that she couldn't prove it, numbers were there, but you can't apply numbers to shit if you can't really prove it.
>>
>>69062382

Oh, well from my point of view, all of my ancestors are Catholic, Quebec is Catholic, France is Catholic, so there is really only one thing for me to be

But I'd imagine there would be more Orthodox churches in Finland than Catholic ones
>>
>>69061541
>The Masons made him up on the same day the "Moon Landin" was faked, I tells ya!

Except that, unlike your bible, there is actual evidence to back it up.

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/
>>
>>69062550
>Do you not see in that story how God perceives nations as a terrible thing?
From shit comes grass. Even you should know this.
>>
>>69062324
>(4chan thinks the link is spam)
Shilling is real, then.
>>
File: 1458853568383.jpg (285 KB, 1484x1079) Image search: [Google]
1458853568383.jpg
285 KB, 1484x1079
>>69062160
>cowardly
It is. They used cuck tactics similar to Cuck Carl and Aids Skrillex to gain favouritism from the masses. Pathetic and vile.

>Some early Christians sought out and welcomed martyrdom. Roman authorities tried hard to avoid Christians because they "goaded, chided, belittled and insulted the crowds until they demanded their death." According to Droge and Tabor, "in 185 the proconsul of Asia, Arrius Antoninus, was approached by a group of Christians demanding to be executed. The proconsul obliged some of them and then sent the rest away, saying that if they wanted to kill themselves there was plenty of rope available or cliffs they could jump off."[12]

Oh well, nowadays turning to the other cheek doesn't work any more, because Muslims don't give a shit. Your cuck tactics don't work no longer.
>>
I haven't

t. Zoroastrian
>>
>>69061456

Try looking into it sometime. You might be surprised.
>>
>>69059593

At least someone gets it. The irony of the whole Indo-European/Semitic divide is European comes from Europa, which is a Phoenician-Canaanite goddess. That would make Europe in turn "Semitic".

Hebrew and Greek are similar cultures both derived from Canaanite. Just compare the Hebrew and Greek alphabets.

aleph~alpha
beth~beta
gimel~gamma
dalet~delta
yod~iota
kaph~kappa
lamed~lamda
mem~mu
nun~nu
pe~pi
taw~tau

The only real difference seems be the flipped vowel and consonant pairs at the end (i.e. "ef"->"fa", "et"->"ta", etc.) It isn't limited to just words. Even the cultural motifs are similar. Samson~Hercules, El~Saturn, Yahweh~Zeus, oracles~prophets, David~Achilles, etc.
>>
>>69057138
Did you take a selfie with him?
>>
>>69062916

I have and the argument is very weak compared to those who argue for Jesus' existence. I bet r/atheism didn't tell you that
>>
>>69055347
Romans fucked each other and their siblings up the ass for desert after dinner everyday, who gives a fuck
>>
>>69061926
Christians are like niggers, when they are alone they dindu nuffin and play the religion card, but when they have an overwhelming advantage they gang up on those weaker than them.
>>
>>69062821
No SJW is willing to take a punch for what they 'stand for'. They just become Muslims and sell all their claimed values.

Whered id you get that quote, anyway?

>Romans avoided killing Christians
Are you for real?

Jesus truly is the salt of the Earth.
>>
>>69052381
Varg did nothing wrong
>>
>>69063061

I'm familiar with both sides. The argument is only "weak" if you're desperate to believe. The non-existent "evidence" for your side is weaker. MUCH weaker.
>>
>>69059593

http://news.discovery.com/history/religion/god-wife-yahweh-asherah-110318.htm

Abrahamic faiths are just patriarchal variations of Caucasian religions with feminine elements erased to create a masculine control state.
>>
>>69052381
something is just so cool about sandwizards yo
>>
>>69061205

>Only religions that believe they have the "one true and only way" have any reason to practice violence on those who believe differently.

So all religions?
>>
>>69052579
>shitty white tree gods
Lmao
>>
>>69062934
The Greek is alphabet was derived from the Phoenician alphabet. the Greeks didn't have a written language before that. the Phoenician letters are identical to Hebrew in punctuation, but they're written differently.
>>
>>69063155
Examples, please.
Besides Christian nations being more developed than tribalist pagan ones, and therefore larger, and could conquer their lands with relative ease.

You are mixing politics with religion when it suits you.
>>
>>69063400

So then you must logically believe that Socrates and Julius Caesar never existed either
>>
>>69063155
When do black people play the religion card lol....

MUHFUGGIN CATHOLICS BE KILLIN US BAPTISTS AGAIN
>>
>>69063177
>woop time to destroy beautiful historical architecture because I'm a histrionic teen faggot raised by a single mom and have a drug problem
Literally ISIS tier.
>>
>>69062550
>Citation is in the picture, idiot.
Really?
>Cain substitutes a human beginning for the absolute beginning
>God tells him to straighten up and fly right
I can see why a heathen would be in favour of that, but I can't see what that has to do with nationalism.
>Nimrod
>muh protective city deities
>muh free destiny of mankind
Once again, not sure what this has to do with nationalism. You seem to just be conflating giving the middle finger to God with nationalism, rather than showing that it's the other way around.
Whereas God is the one who divided up the nations at the Tower of Babel.
But go ahead and follow your "free destiny" through the gates of hell.
>>
Hm... going back to lost paradise.. no wait - God actually said - screw that going to put you in Kingdom of Heaven.

So choosing between:

God bestowing endless joy upon my soul for eternity - outside of evil, pain, sickness, death, fear or anything bad/evil.

or

role-playing and ending up in eternal separation, damnation hell-fire.
>>
>>69060820
>Plouton
>Not a Greek name
>>
>>69052533
10/10 Australia tier.
>>
File: pagans.png (64 KB, 980x484) Image search: [Google]
pagans.png
64 KB, 980x484
>>69063155
No, neobagans are the niggers. Their whole movement is based on whining.

>muh ebil catholics
>your ancestors killed muh ancestors
>muh crystin opreshun
>muh spiritual roots
Fuck off
>>
>>69063574
Read how they operated in Rome, then compare how they operated in Germania. It's like night and day. First they pretend to be victims when they don't have the upperhand, then they mercielessly slaughter Germanic pagans by the thousands for their bloodgods. The Northern Crusades in particular were heinous for a religion that pretends to be benevolent.

>trust a christian, get ready for extinction
>>
>>69062550
The entire modern moral framework is Christian in nature
>>
>>69056769
>Libyans were white before the Arabs came in.
WE
>>
>>69063893
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluton_%28mythologie%29
>>
>>69052381
Because the cuckholding porn is way better this way.
>>
>>69063720
I meant it's a bit like the race card in how they use the religion card.
>>
>>69063155
>when they are alone they dindu nuffin and play the religion card, but when they have an overwhelming advantage they gang up on those weaker than them.
>>69061275
It's ironic, just about every pagan "civilization" Christendom has encountered has tried to attack and kill them, then they end up falling to Christian rule, and hundreds of years later internet larpers complain about the horrible Christian oppression that was inflicted on them.
>>
>>69064164

>complain Christians are violent conquerors
>EUROPE WAS GREAT WHEN IT WAS VIOLENTLY CONQUERING THE WORLD
>>
>>69062550
>Perception of time as eternal and cyclical
Bullshit. In what way did Romans believe in "eternal and cyclical time"?

>divinity and the sacred as worldly things, not transcendental or separated from the material like in Abrahamic religions

More nonsense which you then proceed to contradict when you claim that

>a conception of sacred realms which exist in parallel with our reality and which allow us to contact the gods.

If these worlds are "parallel with our reality" then they are not worldly and are seperarted from the material exactly like in the Abrahamic religions you claim are so different.
>>
>>69064164
bloodgod*

Yeah Christianity only has one.
>>
>>69064164
>Read how they operated in Rome, then compare how they operated in Germania.
After the (political) conversion of Rome, the church became a political entity. They adopted many Roman ways.

>First they pretend to be victims
Germans din du nuffin.
>Then they mercilessly slaughter Germanic pagans
Germans ruined Rome, largely. Where in Christianity do you find it ordered to 'mercilessly slaughter Germans'? Nowhere. Once again, not religious behavior, human one.

>Christian bloodgods
>blood gods
>s
Are you willingly lying to yourself or merely throwing weak bait?
>>
>Worshipping snownigger gods

Christianity was created by semitic people that were fed up with jewry
>>
>>69064242
Not really, the foundation is, but many principles are foreign to Christianity. Enlightenment ideals, for example, are on both sides of 'Christian' and 'anti-Christian'...

Equality is anti-Christian. Equality before law is not.
>>
>>69064811

But equality in the sense that each individual has value is a distinctly Christian idea
>>
File: 91AmDy7I7yL._SL1500_.jpg (293 KB, 1500x1062) Image search: [Google]
91AmDy7I7yL._SL1500_.jpg
293 KB, 1500x1062
>>69064392
>EUROPE WAS GREAT WHEN IT WAS VIOLENTLY CONQUERING THE WORLD
...and it was Christian.

But make no mistake, we shouldn't be too proud of this colonial empire we've constructed.The ability to conquer a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Lord.
>>
>>69064164
>>trust a christian, get ready for extinction
Germans sure are extinct now thanks to Christianity!
Leaving Christianity makes birthrates, identity, culture and morality fall with it.

German issues
>lack of identity
>degenerate culture (furries and others), multiculturalism (which is Babel; EU building in Strasbourg)
>low birthrates
Thanks atheism.
>>
>>69064811
>Equality is anti-Christian
In what way?
>>
>>69064888
And a good ideal, too. It removes much fear from actions.

Losing a fight does no longer mean you have to die because of dishonor, or seek vengeance. Life as a cripple isn't shit... Strength wasn't the only virtue which mattered anymore, since even nerds were valuable.

Downside (pun not intended) is that we take care of retards and others like that. However, it is a small price for a healthy society.
>>
>>69064888
>But equality in the sense that each individual has value is a distinctly Christian idea

In what way?
>>
>>69064709
>Germans ruined Rome, largely.
You neglect to mention that at the point they conquered Rome, they were largely Christian anyway.
Visigoths - Christian
Ostrogoths - Christian
Swabians - Pagan, but vassals of Christians.
Alemanni - Christian
Saxons - Pagan, but conquered lands which the Romans had already abandoned
Franks - Christian
Burgundians - Christian
Lombards - Christian
>>
>>69064709
No they didn't. When Julian tried overturning things back to normal the Christians threw a feminist period rage and prevented much of his plans from happening. It's like if a white man talks conservatively now some Aids Skrillex will come on TV to cry about it. Christianity was basically an early form of communism and all the leftist-minded people clung on to it. Then they went full Stalin mode once getting to power.
>Germans ruined Rome, largely.
Funny how they shrunk around the time when Christianity started getting adopted.
>>
File: Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg (2 MB, 1977x2404) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel_Juli_2010_-_3zu4.jpg
2 MB, 1977x2404
>>69065052
Thanks Atheism

Thanks Angela Merkel of the Atheist Democratic Union for inviting millions of mudslimes to Germany

Thanks to her atheist theologian father for her atheist upbringing

Thanks to the Pope of the Roman Atheist Church for washing Muslim feet
>>
>>69065144
I do remember "Wives, submit to your husbands", not to mention the establishment of a church hierarchy by Paul

>>69065272
You've made some great posts Finnbro. I'm surprised to see a strong defense of the Christian worldview coming from your neck of the woods, but I'm happy nonetheless.
>>
>>69065272

I think we should take care of retards tee bee h

It's not their fault, and they still feel emotions like normal people do. A lot of them even realise they're not like other people but they can't understand why
>>
>>69064529
Our world is one of the realms, they are not by nature different. The other worlds are not the only sacred ones.

>In what way did Romans believe in "eternal and cyclical time"?
Read Marcus Aurelius, or Emperor Julian, or any of the Roman philosophers, or any Roman texts.

>>69064709
>Where in Christianity do you find it ordered to 'mercilessly slaughter Germans'?
In the parts where they order you to destroy pagans?
>>
>>69065435
>When Julian tried overturning things back to normal the Christians threw a feminist period rage and prevented much of his plans from happening.
Ah yes, Julian. The emperor who considered Jews as his pagan brothers and tried to rebuild the Second Temple.
>Funny how they shrunk around the time when Christianity started getting adopted.
see >>69065404
>>69065437
Stalin was a dropout seminarian too, your point?
>>
>>69065437
>Protestants
>good
Just as bad as paganism desu. Individualism is awful.
Also the Pope will be dead soon, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>69052533
9gag tier
>>
>>69065144
There is a hierarchy in Heaven, too. People are rewarded differently in heaven. Although everybody is akin to 'a king' there.
Hierarchy is a very Christian ideal. Equality (of man) with God is the original sin. Women are respected, but not 'equal'.

Then we have the parable where the master leaves his servants with different amounts of gold for them to use, maintain and improve. There are many things to learn from that parable, but one is that we are given different resources. Those with plenty, and who improved them got more rewards. Those with little and who did nothing with them were cast out.

Imagine Trump and a nigger in that parable.
>>
>>69065272
this. White people can't just be ruthless warriors and killers. For better or for worse, altruism and gentility are part of who we are as well. Those traits found an outlet in Christianity but they existed before that as well. Now they're being perverted and twisted by Jews to bring us down. We need to reclaim that side of our spirit for ourselves.
>>
>>69057382
"Hey guys you know what will make all of the shit eating, club thunking chads to convert to our Sandnigger god?"

"What Goldstien?"

"We tell them that doing so will help them win fights!"

>Furious hand rubbing commences.
>>
>people falling for the bait this hard
It's just atheists pretending to be pagans on the intetnet, lads
>>
>>69065640
Considering Jews at the time were not controlling the banks and media and so on, and that Judaism is an ethnic religion much like paganism, I'd argue he was right. Jews only became a problem later.
>>
>>69065386

Jesus came so that EVERYONE had the possibility to be saved, and unlike the pagan mystery religions he preached a religion that was completely open to everyone and that had no secrets, which was a completely new idea at the time.

Compare how pagans would enslave massive parts of the population and use them as expendable labour to build huge projects, versus how Christians want even the poorest in society to be treated fairly
>>
>>69065437
>Thanks Angela Merkel of the Atheist Democratic Union for inviting millions of mudslimes to Germany
Christian in name only.
Claims and flags =/= Beliefs and loyalties.

If you didn't notice, pretty much everybody in politics is a traitor. Every party, every institution (be it church or university) is corrupted from within.

This is thanks to revolutionaries freeing the jewry. The revolutionaries who were against the church (what a coincidence), the revolutionaries who were against hierarchy, tradition..
The secularists.
>>
>>69052381
>tfw there are no neopagan movements of the Greco-Roman persuasion
>>
>>69065578
>In the parts where they order you to destroy pagans?
Give me a list of those which apply. I'm waiting.
>>
>>69066129

Even Jesus warned about this
>>
File: 1430680590471.gif (332 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1430680590471.gif
332 KB, 720x405
>religion which venerates our land and people
Nationalist as fuck. Go home Christcucks.
>>
>>69066153
Because that's "oppressive" and "evil"
>>69066245
>>religion which venerates our land and people
No, a religion which you can claim whatever the fuck you want it to be. And have no binding.
>>
>>69052381
Varg is a faggot
>>
File: It's a conspiracy!.jpg (58 KB, 591x443) Image search: [Google]
It's a conspiracy!.jpg
58 KB, 591x443
>>69066129
>>
>>69066245
Tribalists and egoists.

Socrates liked truth. You can still read about his fate.
>>
>>69066153
Because Greco-Roman pantheon's kinda got a bit out of hand when everyone realized they could make up a story about anyone they wanted to and eventually it would catch on.
>>
>>69058519

>calls pagans weak
>posts a pagan
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.