[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other than not being strictly pro-life to the point where he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: trump-hat.jpg (34 KB, 690x460) Image search: [Google]
trump-hat.jpg
34 KB, 690x460
Other than not being strictly pro-life to the point where he makes it a point of his campaign (although he is pro-life), how exactly is Donald Trump not a "TRUE CONSERVATIVE" as his opposition claims?
>>
>Wants to expand social security
>Wants universal healthcare
>Against free trade
>For libel laws

Should I continue?
>>
>Wants to use public money to rebuild infrastructure
>Wants to increase NSA and CIA spying programs
>Supported Democrats throughout his life, was a democrat for many years
>Protectionism
>Wants to increase taxes on the upper brackets.
>>
>>69051514
>Wants to expand social security
No, he wants to honor people that have paid into it.

He wants to put an end to Obamacare, so anything stricter than that certainly falls under conservative even if it is more "universal" than what we had.

>Against free trade
>For libel laws
???
>>
>>69051514
I'll just correct you as you make mistakes
False
>Against Free Trade
False
>>
>>69051875
>Supported Democrats throughout his life, was a democrat for many years
False
>>
>>69051875
His tax policy lowers everyones tax
>>
>>69052058

You're a fucking idiot.

He is for single payer insurance which is literally the exact same system Bernie Sanders is proposing.

No, wrong. He wants to triple some social security benefits. Veterans especially. I'm for Veterans benefits (my brother is a vet) but it's not a conservative position at all. My brother gets $1,200 a month and was injured in Iraq. Trump wants to raise this to $4,000 a month. He wants to expand social security across the board honestly. Just go look at his proposals.

He has already said he wants libel laws. Just google it. Here is a quick article: http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/22/donald-trump-doesnt-understand-libel-laws/

"FUCK PC SPEECH, IT'S ALL ABOUT FREE SPEECH" until you talk about Trump then he gets butt hurt as fuck and wants to silence you.

He is against free trade because he is an economic protectionist. Do you really know so little about economics you can't discern the difference between free trade and mercantilism?

Also you ignored privacy laws, tax increases, support for democrats, and public spending on infrastructure.
>>
>>69052199
Directly from Trumps mouth. "I’m a conservative on most issues but a liberal on health. It is an unacceptable but accurate fact that the number of uninsured Americans has risen to 42 million. Working out detailed plans will take time. But the goal should be clear: Our people are our greatest asset. We must take care of our own. We must have universal healthcare.
"
>>
I feel Trump may be opposed to pro-life due to his working with his father in government assisted housing growing up. Working with the lower rungs will make even the most hardened liberal racist and disliking of low class people.
>>
>>69052544
>you're a fucking idiot
>social security is no different veteran's benefits

Did you expect me to read any further?
>>
>>69052893

"oh no semantics, better ignore the 5 other valid points"

Fucking liberal faggot. Prep your bull.
>>
>>69051199
Jeb Bush is what a "true conservative" is

Mainstream conservatism has only bin good at losing and giving ground to liberals
>>
He's not, that's a good thing. He's one man with one man's opinions.
>>
>>69052990

If you can't make a coherent opening argument then don't expect anyone to take the rest of your bullshit seriously. Life lesson nigga.
>>
>>69051875
>>Supported Democrats throughout his life, was a democrat for many years

He voted Republican every single election.
>>
>>69051199
They're basing it on his voting record as Governor of Trump Tower.
>>
>>69052544
>"FUCK PC SPEECH, IT'S ALL ABOUT FREE SPEECH" until you talk about Trump then he gets butt hurt as fuck and wants to silence you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism
>>
>>69052544
>literally the exact same system Bernie Sanders is proposing

Sanders wants free public healthcare, Trump wants private healthcare. It's not the same.
>>
>>69052544
rekt
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.