[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found out about this yesterday, then screen capped. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
I found out about this yesterday, then screen capped.

What the heck? What happened to progress? What happened to equality?
>>
Private company pay rates are decided by the government?

Sadly this will probably actually deceive some women.
>>
>>69050521
because this is debunked daily, and women make less because they work fewer hours, ask for less money, take more days off, and are less productive.

Follow it with me if you liberal left peanut brain can follow.

If big scurry bibness is out to screw you at every turn... certainly they'd be hiring cheaper women labor because it costs less right?

But they don't. In fact they seem to shy away from hiring women despite then being "Cheaper".

Think real hard on it and I think you'll come to the conclusion all adults do.
>>
>>69050768
Pay rates are always great when done in private, but the government should also make the businesses provide proof that they're paying the women in their business the same that they're paying their men. Just send the form in with the tax papers or something.
>>
>Equal Pay for Women
>2014

I think you mean 1963.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
>>
>>69050521
It's never about equal pay.
It's just liberal bullshit.
>>
>>69050521
>every single republican voted against a bill that allowed the state to force companies to discriminate on the basis of gender
fucking republicans, why do they hate discrimination so much?
>>
>>69050521
Lies. Just more free shit for women voted down.
>>
>>69050521
Women are already given equal pay for equal work, as per the Equal Pay Act of 1963. Under the Equal Pay Act of 1963, the burden of evidence is on the plaintiff to demonstrate discrimination by their employer. The Paycheck Fairness Act of 2014 would've shifted the burden to the employer to demonstrate they did NOT discriminate against their employee. Effectively, the law made employers guilty until proven innocent. The law would've placed several further burdens upon businesses relating to employee gender.

The entire law was written for trial lawyers to get more business.

The full details are here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/senate-bill/2199
>>
>>69050521
Women are not as good workers as men, and don't work in more important high earining professions because they are incapable of performing. There should be no law forcing a company to pay the same for a less capable worker, the anti-discriminatory laws in place are already too big problem, makes it hard for a company to fire bad workers, and forces companies to fire white males when downsizing, because they are the least likely to sue for "discrimination". If a woman can do a job great, and have an in demand degree, her wages will be the same.

Also "progressive" "people", just kindly go the fuck away from this board, this is not for your retarded feels questions, these were already answered here a thousand times, just fucking read in threads, do not shit up these board, some people come here for current news and intelligent discussion, so it would be appriciated if you disappear in the garbage with your failed candidate jew.
>>
>>69051321
Well that just wasn't equal enough
Some pay checks are more equal than others
>>
>>69050521
Paying a women less purely because she's a woman has been illegal since the fucking 60s. If you think you're the victim of this, sue them.

Women earn less on average because they fucking work less on average.
>>
File: smugleftie.jpg (9 KB, 298x379) Image search: [Google]
smugleftie.jpg
9 KB, 298x379
>>69050521
did you know that when you just make shit up other people can tell
>>
>>69050997

What does that have to do with whatever bill the OP is referencing?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.