[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germanics and their WE WUZ EVERYTHING claims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 052.png (118 KB, 265x258) Image search: [Google]
052.png
118 KB, 265x258
Why do they do this? You'll never see the Italians, French, or the Slavs claiming WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKS N SHEEIT, but every single day, you'll see Germanic people claiming they were responsible for everything from Ancient Egypt to Sumer to Babylon to Ancient Rome to even claiming WE WUZ GENGHIS KHAN!

Why do they do this? I get that most of it is trolling, but many /pol/tards seemingly believe this. It's literally nigger tier.
>>
>>69048412
WE WUZ LECHIANS N SHIT
>>
>>69048412

You know the answer. Everyone does
>>
>>69048412
WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS N SHIT
>>
>>69048412
Greeks had blonde hair and blue eyes, its a fact.

I am not sure about egyptians buy sumerians were probably White too, as well as ancient indians (oriental tradition inherited the knowledge from them)
>>
>>69048412
maybe because its more recent so they suffer still from the hangover
>>
>>69048777
>Greeks had blonde hair and blue eyes, its a fact.

Many still do, though. That doesn't prove anything.
>>
>>69048412
WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHIET
>>
>>69048412
well, when your future looks like shit (caliphat, sharia, getting cucked by thrid worlders) you tend to live in the past
>>
This video explains the mind of Germanics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
>>
>>69048412
>You'll never see the Italians, French, or the Slavs claiming WE WUZ ANCIENT GREEKS N SHEEIT,
b-but Russians do it

WE WUZ BYZANTINE EMPIRE SUCCESSORS AND SHIEET
>>
>>69049850
That's different. Russians didn't literally believe they wuz Ancient Rome and Byzantium and sheeitt. It was more of a spiritual successor due to Eastern Orthodoxy being alive and well there (at least back then).
>>
Anglos are the true master race senpai
>>
>>69048777
>I am not sure about egyptians buy sumerians were probably White too

Don't forget the babylonians, assyrians, phoenicians, persians chinese and mayans.
>>
>>69048878

MANG DOZE BLUE EYES AND WHITE SKIN ARE FROM THE DEVIL MANG SHIT THE DEVIL WAS THE NAZIS AND THOSE NAZIS HAD BLUE EYES AND BLONDE HAOIR AND SHIT MANG THEY WERE EVIL SO GREEKS WAS EVIL AND FUCKIN GHENGIS KHAN WAS A WHITEY!

OGGA BOOGA
>>
>>69048412
>or the Slavs
Obviously you haven't conversed with folks from the Balkans
>>
>>69048412

Who cares, race is a social construct.
>>
>greekz wuz white n sheeit
Damn, you've really gone full black revisionist
>>
Huh? What exactly are these unfounded claims you speak of?
>>
fuck off
if niggers get to be Egyptian we get to be Greek and Roman
it's only fair
>>
>>69048412
WE WERE CHARLEMAGNE
>>
Didn't blonde hair and blue eyes mutations originate in Slavic territory?
>>
>>69050443
Source: /pol/ and before that /new/

The meme is admittedly starting to die now, though.

I know that the average German doesn't believe that, but most "Germanic" Americans and a few /pol/tard spergs from Germany seem to.
>>
>>69050524
yes and this people then conquered the rest of europe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurgan_hypothesis
>>
File: 1458178137001.png (547 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1458178137001.png
547 KB, 900x600
Ancient Germans founded Israel over 80,000 years ago. We called it the Holy Land to serve as a permanent reminder to keep the blacks in Africa. Inside Africa there are blacks, and their DNA is part ape. Outside Africa there are no blacks all through Eurasia.

To this day, Israel turns away black africans and they are not welcome in the Holy Land.
>>
>>69050910
If blonde hair and light eyes comes from Indo-euros, then why are Finns the lightest?
>>
>>69051188
WE WUZ JUICE and SHIET
>>
>>69048412
WE WUZ ROMAN N SHIET

SUETONIUS SAID THAT THE CAESAR WERE BLOND HAIRED N SHIET
>>
>>69048412
but... we aren't sandies any more, are we?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.