[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USMC v FFL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
USMC isn't what the hyped up, gov funded halftime commercials show it to be, and it is definitely not what it used to be. Now (much like the rest of the branches) it's a PC, poorly run, tax payer funded, jew ran, bureaucratic nightmare with guns. Yet I still feel the need to ghost some sand niggers and make the world a little less shitty in the process. Thoughts on joining the French Foreign Legion?
>>
>>69048351
If you're really interested in soldiering, put in your time to get the training, MOS, and clearances you want, then leave honorably and go contracting.

Anyone who's any good at soldiering is no longer in the military, unless they're in an elite unit and are doing it for the personal challenge.
>>
>>69048351
Oh yeah, if you want to go FFL, make sure you can run 3 miles (~5k) in less than 20min. 100 pushups, 10 pull-ups, 100 crunches, all in one go. If you can do that, physically, the FFL will be much more bearable.
>>
>>69048591
I heard most of those companies pay shit and don't offer much in terms of long lasting experience and camaraderie
>>
>>69048934
I can do all of this but the running, I still need to work on my endurance. Do they really beat you if you don't learn French fast enough?
>>
>>69049118
Yes. A common punishment is wearing a "backpack" that's nothing more than a burlap sack with piano wire. They will fill it with stones and make you do a walk called the "duck" long enough to where your thighs feel like noodles and your shoulders are bleeding a little. Plus some beating.
>>
>>69048963
It depends on your experience. If you're line infantry getting out, expect ~200/day contracts. If you have clearance plus you're a pretty slick dude with some special forces background, expect 500+/day. Really slick dudes can pull in 650+ a day. It depends on the contract.

http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?s=78dedfb04482b31d267d7fdc46f7f661&f=202
>>
>>69049635
Lol what the fuck
>>
>>69048351
The Cervens FFL forum is a great resource on current physical requirements, training, etc.

I looked into the FFL in the past, but was too poor and now I'm too old and out of shape to be of any use
>>
>>69048351

Marines are trained to kill. If you are serious about wanting to be a active operator though, join the army/navy you've gotta have the athletic and mental ability. Learn arabic, farsi, etc, be able to do ultra spartans, that is the level of fitness you need to be at just to attempt to join those guys.

They're special, pardon the pun. If you're not mentally fit for it just don't try.
>>
>>69050283
My dad was in the navy for 23 years, learned to speak terrorist back in 92. I could only join the army because I dropped out like a pussy and got my GED. I don't want to join the fucking army man that shit is gross.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.