[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald=Racist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 260x194
I wanna have a civil conversation about presidential front runner. Why is it that people call Trump a racist? Because I don't know about you guys, but I am very positive that Mexican is not a race but it is a nationality. Why is Donald Trump considered a racist then? I would appreciate a civil debate please, I know that this is 4chan, but a man can hope.
>>
File: 1456800628549.jpg (59 KB, 427x461) Image search: [Google]
1456800628549.jpg
59 KB, 427x461
>>69047150
>Why is Donald Trump considered a racist then?

because a certain group has decided so and that's the narrative the media and the masses will conform to
>>
>>69047150
>Mexicans are not a race therefore I cannot be racist against them
get out
>>
>>69047955
they literally aren't a race and the point is Mexican immigrants can come freely as long as they do it legally.

Illegal immigrant isn't a race
>>
>>69047955
But if they're not a race and deporting the illegals. Why is he a racist if he's enforcing the law?
>>
>>69048484
and here we are, the point where the only argument is "borders are racist" and the swedecuck is too scared to respond
>>
>>69048349
>>69048484
>>69049069
There is only one human race. But Mexicans are a different ethnicity and discrimination against another ethnicity is racism you dumb rednecks.
>>
File: 1458156515272.jpg (160 KB, 760x430) Image search: [Google]
1458156515272.jpg
160 KB, 760x430
>>69049400
>HE ACTUALLY MADE THE FUCKING BORDERS ARE RACIST ARGUMENT

never stop Sweden
>>
>>69049400
But wouldn't that ethnicity be considered Latino and not Mexican?
>>
>>69049400
>human race
It's a species not a race
>>
>>69047150
Not even just Mexicans, Illegal immigrants are the group he's against. People somehow spin that to become mexicans, immigrants, minorities, etc.

The mental gymnastics is absurd.
>>
>>69047955
Have you maybe ever considered looking up the definition of racism?
>>
>>69049400

First, we're a species.

I don't have any scientific evidence handy, but in the sociological context we have different races, and it takes an idiot to not be able to tell the difference between them.

Mexicans and illegal immigrants (Mexican, non mexican, etc) are NOT a race.

Enforcing your borders and immigration laws aren't racist.

Maybe your country can learn a thing or two about that.
>>
>>69047150
He said critical things about a minority group. That's "racism" to the left now; even if the minority group isn't a race or if the criticism is true.
>>
>>69047150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF6DjwYoi5U

TL;DW: Herman Cain explains how Donald isn't racist to two ignorant libs.

Their argument: He's racist because I say so hurr durr

...and that's basically how every 'Donald is a racist' argument goes.
>>
>>69051441
>>69047150

And that minority group, illegal immigrants, don't even belong in America.
>>
>>69047150
>Why is it that people call Trump a racist?
People who don't want him to win will slander him. It's easy to slander him as being a racist because controlling borders to prevent immigration and stopping most muslim immigration is somehow racist in the minds of most people. They also took the bait about him "calling all mexicans rapists and killers" when he was just talking about the majority of illegals.
>>
>>69047150
There has been an important and disturbing political shift in the last few years. The leftists are now the establishment. They haven't realized this yet due to their ingrained victim complex. What they urge (which is now mainstream, regrettably) is an understanding of "equality" based not on equal treatment but by equal result. Someone who argues for equal treatment (which will necessarily lead to unequal result) is now a racist. It's a truly silly phenomenon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.