[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up at night - an islamist warns you that a bomb will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
You wake up at night - an islamist warns you that a bomb will go off in your house/flat in 30 seconds.

>What will you be carrying out realistically?
>or would you react differently than just running away?
>>
>the previous set of clothing
>my server hdd
>briefcase
>jacket
>phone

I'd run out of time afterwards and would need to run 2 sets of stairs down before reaching the door.
>>
>>69046812

I'd grab onto him and make him stay with me
>>
>>69046812
My child and my two computers.
>>
>>69046812
scream "crashing this house... WITH NO SURVIVORS"
and then tackle him
>>
>>69046812
Run away and then see what I can salvage after the blast.
>>
I would just run like fuck, maybe I will have time to grab my phone.
>>
Probably just stay in the house. Not like my life is worth saving in any meaningful way.
>>
I'd accept the fact that I'm going to die, and fire up /pol/ for one last AMA thread
>>
Muslims aren't terrorists.

I have no reason to panic as I have love and faith in my common man.
>>
>>69046812
Grab my bedside gun, shoot durka, get out of the house.
Any other material losses will be replaced, bar a few family keepsakes.
>>
>>69046812
I'd carry out the islamist, then run back into the safety of my house
>>
>>69048214
>open thread in 10 seconds
>f5 for another 10 seconds
>get to read one last reply
>it's from australia
>"sage"
>>
>>69046812
OP IS GETTING A SKYPE REQUEST FROM A SAUDI FOR MAJOR PLANS GET IN HERE >>69046788
>>
>open window
>jump out
>roll
>sprint to the pool
>dive into pool as fire kisses my ass
>>
>>69046812
make sure the sandnigger wont get out alive
take my wallet and cat and get out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.