[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many mexican in LA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: LA_Skyline_Mountains2.jpg (562 KB, 1920x1282) Image search: [Google]
LA_Skyline_Mountains2.jpg
562 KB, 1920x1282
I recently visited san diego from LA. The first thing I noticed was the lack of mexicans...everywhere. I decided to look it up and realized that there are few mexicans despite being closer to the border. Then i looked up other popular california cities and realized LA has the most Mexicans. WHY? Why do they want to come to a city with shitty real estate markets and few good sights?
>>
>>69046776
>The first thing I noticed was the lack of mexicans...everywhere
Did you not go South of the 8?
>>
>>69046928
downtown and balboa
>>
>>69047082
So tourist areas
>>
>>69047276
basically, but it has 45% non hispanic whites
>>
>>69047506
That is still pretty bad
As to why there are more Mexicans in LA
They went there because it is a bigger city
>>
>>69046776
>not implying LA is the Biggest City that is close to a border
>also not implying a Megalopolis like LA offers more Economical options than San Diego
I am disapoint, Ameribro
>>
San Diego = conservative
LA = Liberal

they went to LA for gib me dats
>>
>>69049596
LA is such a shitty, you guys really fucked it up
>>
>>69050008
Not us we are still here in our country
>>
>>69050238
And in ours
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.