[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEf Y3kMnG4E Did we go too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEfY3kMnG4E

Did we go too far guys

Can we cheer her up by posting her "Get well soon" memes on her facebook?

Let's do something nice :D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510958/How-viral-fame-killed-father-left-foster-care-friendless-Girl-meme-bullying-4chan-members-age-11-reveals-horrific-toll-Internet-family-six-years-later.html
>>
>>69044851
>GETTING ATTENTION FROM ALL OF THE INTERNET RUINED MY LIFE 6 YEARS AGO.

>EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION TO ME AND LISTEN TO MY STORY

she just doesnt learn.
>>
>>69044851
Nah, just leave her alone. We don't need her getting attention now that she is like THIS. It'll just make her seem like a feminist victim.
>>
>>69044851

If this girl and her father didn't like feedback/comments on her video 6 years ago on 4chan, why the fuck didn't they just simply NOT GO to 4chan anymore?

How is this even an issue?
>>
>>69044851
Wasnt she 11 years old and bragging about having sex with a man from some irrelevant screamo band?

I still remember the pictures.

I still cant stop seeing Arbys.
>>
Man times pass.
>>
>say you fucked someone for attention
>get attention for being a retard
>react and try to get rid of the attention
>only attract more
>fail to realise reacting leads to more reaction
>kill your dad by claiming he beat you and giving him a stress-induced heart attack
>became a walking tumblr meme craving attention
>post your story 6 years later for attention

She was fucked from the get go
>>
>post roast beef
>>
>>69044851
>Jessi - who now goes by Damien and they/them pronouns -
I'd say we didn't go far enough.
>>
>>69046022
We didnt goof hard enough
>>
>>69046022
Well, I was going to say that, but I have a soft-spot for gothy/emo chicks. I just want to cuddle with them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.