[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does history view her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 225px-Condoleezza_Rice_.jpg (19 KB, 225x297) Image search: [Google]
225px-Condoleezza_Rice_.jpg
19 KB, 225x297
How does history view her?
>>
Not at all
>>
>>69044070
could have been worse
>>
>>69044141
/thread
>>
>>69044070
at one of the stupidest cunt to has ever existed.

But the truth is she knew exactl what she was doing and is an pro-islamist in disguise.
>>
She didn't fuck up too badly given the circumstances, so nobody has to attack/defend her, so no one cares.
>>
>inb4 Trump picks her as VP
>>
I always thought of her as the black lady dubya banged, and did Iraq or some shit
>>
File: CondoleezaRiceOilTanker2.jpg (86 KB, 900x637) Image search: [Google]
CondoleezaRiceOilTanker2.jpg
86 KB, 900x637
>>69044070
Tool of the establishment
>>
WE WUZ REPOBLEEKANS N SHEEITH
>>
>>69044070
As the first nigger first lady
>>
>>69044070
wait this guy is black?
>>
>>69044070
as an oil babby who worked under another oil babby for the purposes of obtaining cheap oil
>>
>>69044070
Condi did pretty well all things considered.
>>
>>69044766
One drop rule.

I think hes a quadroon.
>>
>>69044766
we wuz CAUCASIAN AND SHIEET YAKUUUB
>>
>>69045899
He's done a lot more than you'll ever do.
>>
>>69044766
>>69044070
Racemixing is beautiful.
>>
Token "strong independent black woman "

Because that's enough diversity for the White House !
>>
>>69044070
house negress
>>
>>69044070
a disgrace to the state of alabama
>>
>>69046142
Well i will never be a nigger or cannon fodder and i'm good with that.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.