[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you /Pol/locks please gibs me some advice on prison politics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: jail.jpg (163 KB, 644x408) Image search: [Google]
jail.jpg
163 KB, 644x408
>probation violation
>going for "60 days"\
>to jail.. not prison (i hope)
>california
>5'5" spicfag (not cute)

what should i be expecting?
>>
>>69042985

You should be fine. Most of the people who are raped are the pedos, wife beaters and rapists.
>>
>>69042985

You are a spic.

Its your natural environment.
good luck
>>
>>69043150
jaja good one burgerbitch
>>
>>69042985
Care to elaborate on your probation violation? I personally have never come even close to get sacked by the cops, but all I can think of here is: if I'm already on probation, I do whatever it fucking takes not to get done again! So what did you do, OP? And why?
>>
>>69042985
Keep to yourself at first unless some social interaction is required, a lot of people snitch, others think you do.
Be careful at first, a written rule in Norwegian jails is you don't ask why people are in for. Learn the rules and equities, don't borrow things, or take shit.
>>
>>69042985
Don't go baking any cakes, please.
>>
>>69042985
>spic
>criminal

Stop the presses.
>>
jail is nothing, you'll be fine. just keep to yourslef and read all day.

i did 19 days once, unpaid court fine that i didnt even know about (was 18).

i read about 8 books in those 19 days went by quickly except for the faggots that got up at 3AM to play ping pong. it was a big dorm type of 'cell', had like 60 bunks.
>>
>>69043519
well i was on probation for dui and got caught with not license when going to work. spent one night in like the holding cell but nothing happened and i got out in the morning.

>>69043648
yeah i heard that borrowing shit is a big no-no. whats the best way of going about talking to people/making acquaintances? im not big on making alliances but i know that they are necessary to have at least one or two people to hang around with..
>>
>>69044381
see this is what i am kinda hoping for, especially cause Ive heard that more or less most the people there are serving time for shit like minor things like tickets, prob violation and theft. i don't mind being in a cell with 60 people its being in a cell with 1 person that i kinda worry about.
>>
>>69043950
refer to

>>69043447
>>
>>69044663
>whats the best way of going about talking to people/making acquaintances?
People are people. You could try what you have in common, like crime, just don't ask for details, let them talk first, some of the people in there got twice my muscles, and twice the people, but they still sound like pathetic faggots when bragging about being niggers.

Also you usually just get to pick one crew (not gangs, but people who hang, and bark at other crews), so be careful who you chose, don't pay the bill for other people.

Also be careful with taboo things, like cp, people who have been taken from their kids do not like the idea of other people raping them.

Really the way to be is alone, but you are in there with a lot people in the same lonely situation.

Heard work is really healthy, I only ended up studying and watching tv all day though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.