[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A riddle for /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: trump.jpg (618 KB, 4232x3174) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
618 KB, 4232x3174
If /pol/ loves trump so much why do almost none of it's american users go to his rallies and events?

Food for thought.
>>
Because they are shut in NEET's who can't afford cars and can't drive to the rallys.
>>
>>69042585
Went to one when it came to town
Really fun
Real High Energy
>>
>>69042585
>why do almost none of it's american users go to his rallies and events?
How do you know?
>>
>>69042585
What do you base this off of? I went to 2. His Chicago rally that got canceled because Bernouts stormed it, and then his Bloomington rally 2 days later.
>>
>>69042585

>If /pol/ loves trump so much why do almost none of it's american users go to his rallies and events

prove it.

Anyways, Trump (or any politician) hasn't had a rally in my state, or anywhere remotely close to me, and I'm wasn't going to be driving 25 hours to Utah
>>
File: TRUMP NATION-13.jpg (752 KB, 1080x734) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP NATION-13.jpg
752 KB, 1080x734
>>69042585

Wot?
>>
>>69042935
>>69043026
>>69043100
>>69042883
I base my claims off the fact that i browse /pol/ a lot and i think i've seen maybe three threads of people actually posting pictures and videos of themselves at the events
>>69042883

Pics or it didnt happen
>>
>>69043887
> If there are no selfies it didn't happen
Fuck social medias
>>
>>69045887
Don't you think it's a little odd that there are thousands of people at each rally yet most of the time there isn't a single /pol/ack?

Hardly breaking the basement dwelling stereotype fellas
>>
>>69046057

because we really want (you) to know who we are
>>
>>69046057
I don't think it's odd, I don't think about it at all
Because I don't give a shit.
But I also think that you're trying a bit too hard in your dead thread britcuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.