[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Moonman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: moonman album cover.jpg (99 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
moonman album cover.jpg
99 KB, 325x325
Do you like Moonman?
>>
Yes. He's talented.
>>
>>69042562
Good ID
>>
Yes actually I made a song about him when I was younger
>>
>>69042884
where can we find this?
>>
File: moonnigger.png (124 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
moonnigger.png
124 KB, 320x240
>>69042562
Moonman is shit compared to couchmasters. listen to thing song with moonman in it getting raped by furries

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynching-of-moonman
>>
>>69043062
the fuck is this?
>>
>>69043062
Trash
>>
>>69042562
His shit keeps getting taken off youtube and I can't find DL links for the albums. You got some OP?
>>
>>69043462
yep, visit moonman central register, for the board takes a minute, and all of the discography is there like 15 albums in dropbox files.
>>
I got this mask because I wanted to dress up as the McDonald's Moon Man for Halloween. The mask was so terrifying that some children from the inner city were too spooked to trick or treat at my house. Unfortunately the cheap Chinese latex tore and the mask got ripped in two. I wasn't discouraged by this though, the top part still fit on top of my head like a hat, so I made the top part into a pointy cowl and then got a white ski mask and warm, matching robe to go with it. I was so pleased with my new winter outfit. I decided to wear to the mall it on the night they had Black Friday. When I got to the mall Black Lives Matter protesters were outside protesting, some of them had decided to get their Kwanzaa shopping done, because I saw many of them dashing out of the mall with expensive electronics, some kind of doorbuster deal I guess. When they saw me they didn't look too pleased and started to shove me around and tried to rip my Moon Man cowl off, I guess they were jealous of it or something. As I tried to get into the mall I started to get punched and kicked and I was forced to defend myself with an extension cord I ripped out of the wall, which I wielded in a flagellating motion. This caused sparks to shoot out of the wall and it lit the nearby cross that was part of a Christmas display on fire. For some reason they got really scared and ran off into the night. I then went into the mall and got my Christmas shopping done. While I was there some guy from Montana complimented my Moon cowl and told me to keep up the good work, I said thank you, but I didn't know what he was talking about.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.