[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I CALL UPON THE POL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 34
My friend posted this to me. He's an insufferable leftist.

I need help of the /pol/ to help me shut him down; I am not great with words & since he's an impossible person, he'll use all kind of fallacies.

Help.
>>
Oy vey, "we" aren't blaming Germans for Hitler? Speak for yourself, antisemite
>>
>>69036486
I'm not historian but I'm pretty sure we went to war with Germany because of Hitler.
>>
We did blame Germans for Hitler, we even stopped Germans from immigrating into America, put them in internment camps, bombed their country, and spent the next 70 years occupying it spreading propaganda to make sure that they hate themselves and will not become Nazi's again.

Liberals are constantly blaming Christians for the KKK, although the KKK killed less people in 100 years than Islam did one in day.

Millions of Muslims are involved in international terrorist organizations or at the very least, live in areas controlled by terror organizations.
>>
>>69036486
a better analogy would be blaming all Nazis for Hitler
>>
but i do blame the germans for hitler
>>
>We didn't blame Germans for Hitler
70+ years of propaganda and guilt is saying hello.

>We didn't blame Christians for KKK
Liberals do this at every turn, when in reality, they aren't even similar to contemporary Jihad groups, in neither scope or number

>We NOT blame Muslims for ISIS
You should blame Muslims for not rooting out the evil in their ranks and leaving it up to us to make excuses and deal with their shit, Muslims won't own up to their own problems and cause far too many
>>
>>69036759

This, they still blame Christianity for the KKK.

Seriously tired of this argument too.
>>
>>69036486
What? I was alive back then and we did blame germans for Hitler and we did blame christians for the KKK, actually all white people were blamed for the KKK.
>>
File: 1453540762248.jpg (3 MB, 3352x3212) Image search: [Google]
1453540762248.jpg
3 MB, 3352x3212
>>69036486

>We didn't blame blame Christians for KKK

Oh jesus fucking christ these historically illiterate retards. The KKK wasn't a theologically driven group. It was politically motivated on territorial and ethnic disputes of their proclaimed region which they felt was being intruded upon by the North.

Also I don't recall the KKK going on an onslaught. Let me dig into my giant bin of info graphs that dispute all this shit.
>>
>>69036486

Dude what?

Lots of people blame Germans for Hitler, throughout all these attacks I see lefties going "BUT BUT BUT KKK! CHRISTIANS WERE BAD ONCE! CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS ARE A THING TOOOOO!"
>>
File: summary_jihad_1.png (1 MB, 1024x3300) Image search: [Google]
summary_jihad_1.png
1 MB, 1024x3300
>>69036486
I'm a one trick pony, but what a trick!
>>
File: summary_jihad_2.png (1 MB, 1024x2200) Image search: [Google]
summary_jihad_2.png
1 MB, 1024x2200
>>69036486
>>69036943
>>
>we didn't blame germans for hitler
>>
>>69036486
We don't blame current Germans for Hitler
>>
File: 1458088877442.jpg (89 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458088877442.jpg
89 KB, 640x640
>>69036486
But we literally killed millions of Germans in order to stop Hitler.
>>
>>69036486
Blaming Germans for Hitler is a main contributing factor as to why they're so fucked right now
>>
>>69036759
This
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 729x509) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 729x509
>we didn't blame the germans for hitler

Except for the part where everyone totally fucking did for 70+ years.
>>
>kkk are christians son but christians don't get the blame
>by "we" it means society as a whole, not dumb ass individuals
>newspapers don't blame germans for hitler
nor christian for the kkk

>but they talk about "muslims" instead of "Daesh"
>like it's every muslim ever kek
>yeah mayn, even germans hated hitler like christians (most) hate the kkk
>and most muslims hate isis
>literally 100% same scenarios

This was his response btw.
>>
>>69036486
>We didn't blame germans for hitler

Actually, we do.

>We didn't blame christians for KKK

We do.

>We do not blame muslims for ISIS

You got one right at least.
>>
File: jihad_21_1_1.jpg (223 KB, 864x672) Image search: [Google]
jihad_21_1_1.jpg
223 KB, 864x672
>>69036486
There's just no stopping the jihad train.
>>
But hes right
>>
pretty sure we were blamed for hitler and the nazis

with the whole denazification business after the war
>>
>>69036486
Hitler was from Austria, blame Austria.
>>
>>69036486
>We dont blame Christians for the crusades
>>
>>69036486
No, you just blame all white people.
>>
>>69036486
Okay, we'll keep up in line with our past stances and firebomb Raqqah with 1000 heavy bombers for 3 days straight, no 'blaming' on social media though. Deal?
>>
>>69036486
Hitler was austrian
>>
>>69036486
But it's okay to blame whites for slavery and men for rape, right?
>>
I don't blame Muslims for ISIS

I blame Islam and it's lack of reformation or liberlism
>>
Yeah they all came out of nowhere, spontaneously created in a vacuum.
>>
ok lets just do nothing
>>
File: rot_jihad_definition.jpg (591 KB, 919x1892) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_definition.jpg
591 KB, 919x1892
>>69036486
>>
File: rot_jihad_objectives.jpg (391 KB, 912x1148) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_objectives.jpg
391 KB, 912x1148
>>69037539
I need that Hanadi opinion on Jihad...
>>

Fuck every person who ever says this.

You didn't just blame us for Hitler, you ruined our country in return by flooding our educational system with propaganda, burning German books deemed too "nationalist", neutering our military for decades, raping German women and girls, taking rightful German clay, destroying historic landmarks that had more history than the US, etc.

Seriously, fuck everyone pulling the "We never blamed Germans" card. THEY SHOULD BE GASSED. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.
>>
File: rot_jihad_obligation.jpg (525 KB, 938x1448) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_obligation.jpg
525 KB, 938x1448
>>69037599
>>
>>69036486
>We don't blame Germans for Hitler
Tell my German-American immigrant great grandparents who lost their farm because they got shoved into internment camps.
I fucking hate liberals.
>>
>not blaming Germans for Hitler
How does that work?
It's not your fault, Germans, Hitler rose to power and committed all these acts completely by himself and at no point were German people in any position to stop any of it from happening
>>
File: rot_jihad_other_people.jpg (292 KB, 924x833) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_other_people.jpg
292 KB, 924x833
>>69037654
Jihad is done for the implementation of the Shariah. That's just classic doctrine.
>>
>>69036486
>We don't blame Christians for the KKK
The KKK are racially motivated, not religiously. Show me a quote from the bible that endorses attacking non-whites

>We don't blame Germans for Hitler
A lot of people do, actually

ISIS are religiously motivated
They are following the teachings of the Koran and their prophet
>>
>>69036486
We killed hundreds of innocent german soldiers who were only fighting to defend their country. Was that wrong? Well on paper yes but that's how war works, it's not pretty and it was a necessity at the time to, you know, win the war.
>>
>>69037024

To be fair, they voted him in power.

As far as Muslims go, what Isis says isn't wrong when it comes to what the Quran says.

Muhammad did basically invade half of the middle east and put anyone who didn't convert to the sword.
>>
>>69036759
the words of the white lord. praise be upon the fuhrer. WHITE LORD NE WITH YOU AND ALSO WITH YOU.

WHITE RELIGION WHEN?
GAS THE SHITSKINS NOW
>>
File: rot_jihad_pow.jpg (318 KB, 938x995) Image search: [Google]
rot_jihad_pow.jpg
318 KB, 938x995
>>69037759
>>
>>69037080
20% of a billion muslims are radical militants
A larger percentage of that support the acts of the radicals and their ideologies
>>
>>69037165

Don't believe his lies.
>>
>>69037806

That's what? 200 billion? Almost the size of the US.
>>
>>69036759
This.
>>
>>69037861
Who's lies?Is this a Jewish lie again?
>>
>>69036486
Simple fool.

The quran says that disrespect all animals (non muslims) must die.

Argument invalid.
Also tell your leftie to convert
>>
>>69036759
SJWs BTFO
>>
>>69036486

Where do you think all this white guilt and cuckoldry is comming from ?
UK cucks and your friend kikes over at USA wanted to give infamy to Germans only, too bad it spread like wildfire to all white nations.
>>
>>69036486
The mental image of a bunch of French SJWs saying NOT ALL GERMANS as they get fucking Blitzkrieged is hilarious.
>>
File: germanpeople.jpg (80 KB, 548x960) Image search: [Google]
germanpeople.jpg
80 KB, 548x960
>>69036486
Wrong
I do blame Germans for Hitler
And I blame the abomination that Protenstantism is for KKK
Now I will go back on hating Muslims if you dont mind
>>
>>69036486
we Germans still get blamed for Hitler until this very day.
The white christian CIS male Christian is blamed for KKK and the crusades all the time.
ISIS promotes pure, unaltered Islam.
>>
>>69036486
>we didn't blame a country for a person (that emerged from it)
>we didn't blame a religion for an organisation (that believes in that religion)
>we do not blame members of a religion for an organisation (that believes in said religion)
Comparing apples with something that is not apples

It should be

>We didn't blame Hitler for the holocaust (or whatever the person is implying with Hitler)
>we didn't blame the KKK for black genocide (or whatever the person is implying with KKK)
>we do not blame ISIS for the current terrorism (or whatever....)
Now people related to their notorious actions and the responsibility "we" credit them therefor are being compared
>>
KKK is a more ethnical driven group than a religious one. Its only a group of rednecked southern baptists who kills even Catholics. Fr. Charles Coughlin of National Union for Social Justice was also a KKK victim
>>
>>69036486
I don't "blame" poisonous mushrooms for making people sick. I just take a realistic approach and realize that you should be extra careful of all mushrooms, because some will kill you, and it can be difficult to tell the good ones from the bad ones.
>>
We killed between 4-5.4 million Germans to stop Hitler. After the war the allies have had bases in Germany to this very day. We controlled their media, and this is why they hate themselves today. The EU was set up to make sure Germany couldn't control Europe. Didn't work, but that was the concept. We executed all the senior Nazis we captured

we did blame Germany. and thry still feel the repercussions of that today.

The kkk didn't try to justify anything they done by using the bible. They never quoted scriptures as to why they do the things they done. nothing they done did they claim to be for god.

Literally everything the islamists do is in the name of their religion and everything they do can be justified using scripture from the Quran.
>>
>>69036486
What about slavery and privilege shit?
>>
>>69038326
Does Lederhosen mean Nazi?
>>
File: islam and christians.jpg (177 KB, 1200x796) Image search: [Google]
islam and christians.jpg
177 KB, 1200x796
>>69036486
>>
We did blame germans for hitler, hitler wouldn't be possible without germans. Blaming christians on the KKK is totally okay, however the KKK targeted mostly other christians who where black. This organisations is pretty much dead now.

The religion of Islam is 100% to blame for ISIS, the entire purpose of ISIS is to try to bring to recreate the early times of Islam when mohammed lived, the golden age. This was a time of extreme fundamentalist Islam was very succesfull, and ISIS is trying to get it back. We obviously can't blame each and every muslim, but we can blame Islam as a religion. Its not like most muslims are strongly opposed to ISIS.
>>
File: islam and the islamic state.png (87 KB, 727x669) Image search: [Google]
islam and the islamic state.png
87 KB, 727x669
>>69038460
>>
>>69036486
YEAH YOU GUYS DO BLAME US FOR HITLER every
single
day
nazi guilt is taught every little german kid in school
>>
>>69036486
OP: Below is all you need to reply to your blue-pilled acquaintance with.
>>69036759
>>
>still nazi jokes whenever a german is part of anything
>if a german does anything that isnt leftist (like asking questions about mass migration) he will be called a racist nazi
yes we are not blaming germans for hitler at all
>>
File: islam comprehensive examination.png (2 MB, 1312x5245) Image search: [Google]
islam comprehensive examination.png
2 MB, 1312x5245
>>69038518
This is the big one.
>>
>>69036486
we invaded Germany because of that nazi stuff
>>
>>69036486
>didn't blame Germany for hitler.

Rreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1447962065459.jpg (98 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1447962065459.jpg
98 KB, 800x600
>>69038460
How intolerant of you
>>
File: 1435110642617.jpg (78 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1435110642617.jpg
78 KB, 612x612
>>69036486

Agree and amplify with your liberal friend. because comparing Muslims to Germans is a very sensible way of looking at things.

No one doubts that the majority of Germans were peaceful non-violent moderates, but they didn't matter because the non-peaceful violent minority were still able to kill.

Before Hitler seized power (in 1933) only 850,000 out of 66 million Germans were card-carrying Nazis. After the Nazi seizure of power, there was a big surge in membership. At its peak, party membership reached 8 million out of 80 million Germans in 'Greater Germany' or about 10% of the population.

There are currently 1.62 billion Muslims world wide. Of this number 1.1 billion Muslims support sharia law, Sharia law, specifies stonings and amputations as routine punishments for crimes. It also acts as a religious code for living, covering dietary laws and dress codes. Religious police are responsible for bringing suspects before special courts. I would consider these 'non-moderate' Muslims.

So that means a majority of Muslims, 1.1 billion people, are non-moderate, which literally makes them worse than the fucking Nazi's.
>>
>>69036486
>pic
Except they do.
>>
>>69038460
>lmao only Muslims have killing non-believers in their holy text

Deuteronomy 17:
2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:
5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
>>
>>69036486

Germans who followed the same ideology as Hitler, aka Nazis, are absolutely blamed for his rise to power and the ensuing holocaust.

>We didn't blame Christians for KKK

Christians who subscribe to the same ideology as the KKK would be, well, members or otherwise hateful lynch mob participants, so yes they would be blamed just the same.

>So don't blame Muslims for ISIS

ISIS is based on the literal interpretation of the ideology followed by all Muslims. This is not a point that is up for debate, it is wholly and absolutely true.

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, has an undergrad and Masters degree in Islamic Studies from Baghdad University. He probably knows a little more about the Quran than your average facebook cuck.
>>
File: germanwarship.png (305 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
germanwarship.png
305 KB, 491x750
>>69036486

>we didn't blame Germans for Hitler

guess I'd have to agree that pure-Germanic Ahmed did nothing wrong there
>>
>>69036486
>we didn't blame christians for KKK

Both or these claims are complete bullshit, the amount of times I've seen the left blame whites for Hitler and christians for KKK is astronomical.
>>
File: moderate islam.png (173 KB, 843x563) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam.png
173 KB, 843x563
>>69038715
>>
>>69036486

they did blame the germans and raped them after the war, jews getting billions for the holohoax. jesus christ your friend is stupid
>>
>>69036486
Show him pictures of the bombing of Dresden. That was tens of thousands of German civilians killed, not hundreds of thousands of Hitlers. We absolutely blamed the Germans for Hitler.

The KKK, on the other hand, was not a Christian movement. Most of them happened to be Christian, but they were not inspired to violence by the Bible. To call it a Christian movement is equal to calling it a Democratic Party movement simply because virtually all Klansmen belonged to the Democratic Party.
>>
File: jBZFZwE.jpg (36 KB, 820x530) Image search: [Google]
jBZFZwE.jpg
36 KB, 820x530
>>69036486
"stop blaming all gun owners for mass shootings."

Take me in, oh tender woman!
>>
File: 1447962432184.png (65 KB, 840x532) Image search: [Google]
1447962432184.png
65 KB, 840x532
>>69038885
Better version
>>
>Germans are not cucked beyond belief because they are constantly told they are responsible for hitler

Wew lad
>>
Those that make war against Allah and His apostle [Muhammad] and spread disorder shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the country. (Qur'an 5:33)"

I mean, it's literally in the fucking Quran!!!
>>
>>69036759
How can leftist recover?
>>
>>69036486
>muslims are adherents of Islam, the religion of peace
>so don't blame them for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria that is wreaking havoc upon the middle east/europe
>followers of Islam totally aren't Islamic guise

kek
>>
>>69036486
well OP most likely you will not be able to argue with his mental illness and he will ultimately invoke authoritarian or name calling.

I will say, this... Not all Muslims are Jihadists.
But not all Muslims are following the interpretation of Islam by Muhammad. If you accept that Muhammad had the perfect view and led the perfect life as a Muslim. Then Jihad and holy war go like Jelly and Peanut butter and being a Muslim.

Also basically the other non serious Muslims are just kinda cherry picking the Koran and Hadiths on the ones they like while ignoring the others. Also the non violent Muslims most likely grew up hearing about Jihadists being talked about like best and most righteous holy heroes.

Also your friend is also kinda retarded, because Muslim is not a race. Saying someone is a Muslim is saying they are a practitioner and member of Islam.

He sounds like a real cuck, probably can't help him out.
>>
Apparently you can just lie now.

Okay:

MUSLIMS HAVE KILLED MORE PEOPLE TODAY
THAN MAO, STALIN AND HITLER COMBINED.
>>
>>69036759
REKT REKT FUCKING REKT
>>
File: white.jpg (584 KB, 1894x996) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
584 KB, 1894x996
>>69036486
Actually in some countries "germans" and "nazis" are considered synonymous.

pic related
>>
>>69037080

Most Germans did not hate Hitler since his first 4 years in power before he started invading other countries he was one of the greatest leaders and turned around a very struggling country into a world super power.

A very large amount of Muslims in the Muslim world support ISIS, even if they are not a member or fighting for ISIS, many Muslims live in ISIS controlled territory and pay taxes to ISIS and do not complain and go along with it. Even a large enough amount of Muslims in Western nations are supportive of ISIS for it to be worrying, since many ISIS fighters are foreign to Iraq or Syria, and as you saw in Molenbeek the entire neighborhood and community hid and aided and abedded the number one terror suspect in the world for 4 months without anyone reporting him, and when the police finally did come they had a shootout to try and protect the guy.
>>
>>69038983
>>69036486
Came here to post this OP
>>
>>69038846
> Implying a leftist has memory of more than 1 day for what it posts on kikebook
> Trump is Hitler.jpg

I don't know man, I was laughing at first, but then I realized that their vote counts as much as mine, and I spit my drink.
>>
File: 9428657211_85f6a0a3d9_b.jpg (548 KB, 1024x912) Image search: [Google]
9428657211_85f6a0a3d9_b.jpg
548 KB, 1024x912
>>69038759

This is the way to respond. Turn his own logic against him. He likely won't see the comparison when you first make it, but it might make him think about things later.

>>69036759 is also right: the Allies put a lot of effort into making sure Germany could never threaten them again and ended up cucking their shit up.
>>
>>69039322
>many Muslims live in ISIS controlled territory and pay taxes to ISIS and do not complain and go along with it.

This isn't really a valid argument. Living under a hostile government and paying taxes so you aren't beheaded isn't the same as morally or ideologically supporting terror. I would avoid making this point as it's too easily refuted and dilutes the other valid points.
>>
File: kekfkingkek.png (64 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
kekfkingkek.png
64 KB, 395x401
>>69036486
> We didn't blame Germans and whites for oppressive things that past movements did.
> CNN: This just in: Trump is Hitler!

The hypocrisy is palpable.
>>
>>69036797
Basically this. There's some issue here with acting as if all these things equal the other, they don't. The KKK can't directly relate it's claims back to Christianity, a better allegory would not blaming the KKK for the acts of it's more violent members.

Germans were blamed for Hitler, later on this was mostly shifted towards Nazis which is completely justified as they share the very same ideology.

The same holds true here, being a Muslim is a CHOICE, these people CHOOSE to be Muslim they have decided to follow the ideology and support it. ISIS and other groups aren't radical nor are they "not true muslim", they're at most fundamentalistic as in they're the closests to actual Islam out of all these groups. They also find widespread support or at the very least their goals find, the system they want to etablish everywhere already exists in every single last Islamic country to one extent or another.
>>
File: kekalassad.jpg (36 KB, 632x334) Image search: [Google]
kekalassad.jpg
36 KB, 632x334
>>69037165
>>
yeah we kinda did
and it worked, we obliterated nazis
>>
>>69037790
He actually only got 30%~ of votes, he was never propely voted into power but allied himself with other factions and later took over in a very undemocratic way.

That 30% figure solely for voting him into power, not even the things he pulled later on AFTER silencing any dissent, killing political opponents and spending years persecuting anyone who disagreed with the support of the US and other groups whom wanted him as bastion against Communism is far, far, far, far, far, far lower than the general support for Shariah and such.
>>
File: FalseDichotomy.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
FalseDichotomy.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>69036486

Time and again, people trot out the line that these terrorists make up only a very small portion of Muslims, which is true. The problem is the false dichotomy. See, when someone says 'notallmuslims', their implication is that the overwhelming majority of Muslims are somehow saintly paragons of virtue. Then they bring out that one story of that one time a Muslim did something nice for the local community.

And they miss the fucking point.

Not all Muslims are the same. It's a spectrum of behaviour and ideology. At one end, we have extremists like ISIS. At the other, we also have extremists - these are the people who get their stories posted on Facebook, the sort of people whose stories begin with 'I knew a great Muslim guy once ...'. The real issue is the rest of the distribution. It's the hundreds of millions of followers in Islamic countries (particularly those who do not condemn ISIS). We can't judge an ideology by the those at the ends of the distribution; those are the anomalies. No, we should be judging Islam by the state of Islamic countries.

To hate Islam for ISIS is foolish. But to look at the state of modern Islam in the world and not be both worried and appalled would be even more foolish. Islam is an abject failure. It has no place in the modern world. It is too rigid, too inflexible; it's values are outdated. But it is propped up by zealous adherents, woven into the culture of many countries. Its practices are not questioned or criticised, simply accepted - it infects like a cancer.

So when we look at the distribution, we have to decide how much we want to keep. How much can be saved from the cancer? Probably <1% can be integrated, Westernised and not shit everything up. But if that's the case, does it really make much difference? If we're ideologically opposed to >99% of its members, surely we've croshed the threshold where we can take the threat seriously.

So whilst it's not ALL Muslims, it's the vast, vast majority.
>>
OP here, I shut him down thanks to you;

He's moved onto the Iraq war now, saying we shouldn't have started it all regardless ..

It was inevitable ..

Thanks anyhow!
>>
>>69038759

Do you have a link to the Nazi number and muslim numbers? Because that is an excellent argument and I want sources.
>>
Uh we did blame Germans for Hitler
>>
>>69036486

"we didnĀ“t blame germans for hitler"

yeah tell that to the jews and CHURCHILL who deliberatly targeted civilians with terror bombing and even considered using poison gas.

donĀ“t know KKK stuff since iĀ“m not from the US

Regarding ISIS: They just take the Quran literally, have 200k members and around 30-40% of muslims support the terror, sharia law and stuff. So people thinking ISIS does good things are anywhere between 200 and 500 million.

Especially if you donĀ“t see muslims running around in the west creating huge anti-ISIS movements. These fucks protect their kind just like in brussels when they donĀ“t snitch on their terrorist neighbours.
>>
>>69036486

At the same time, we went to war against Germany.
>>
>>69036486
Ask what part of the New Testament the KKK were following and then offer to point out what part of the Quran ISIS is following.

If they come back with anything about the OT, tell them that only Jews follow Mosaic Law.
>>
Call him a faggot
>>
>>69036486

except people did blame germans for hitler

that's why they became the ultimate cucks after Sweden
>>
>>69036759
/thread
>>
File: Australia.jpg (81 KB, 548x619) Image search: [Google]
Australia.jpg
81 KB, 548x619
>>69040328
You're a faggot.
>>
File: RIiKLer.jpg (14 KB, 837x113) Image search: [Google]
RIiKLer.jpg
14 KB, 837x113
>>69039317
how?
>>
>>69040011
>we
This word here is a big problem. It implies that the majority of people actually decided to invade Irak when the decision and political decisions in general was made by only very few.

Though it is understandable for me where the big current hate from muslims come from. "We", the west, have been bombing them for almost two decades now while simultaniously telling them that they are the ones making us live in terrorism and fear. Hate has been seeded, hate is being harvested.
>>
>>69036486

Frankfurt school says germans peoples were complicit because they let the nazis happen
>>
>>69036486
You did flatten their country to the ground though.
>>
i dont blame muslims for isis but i do blame them for being barbaric retards
>>
>>69038786
To be fair, Jesus was a self-hating Jew and he preached about peace and love. Besides, since Enlightenment only a bunch of retards go for the literal interpretation of the Bible. The vast majority only pick the peace and love quotes, which are far more numerous on the New Testament
>>
>>69036486
But We do
>>
>>69036486

'' We didn't blame germans hitler'' Are you fucking kidding me? Germans have been guilt tripped by the rest of the world for the past 70 years. 70 fucking years of propaganda to make them hate themselves.

''We didn't blame christians for KKK'' They certainly do blame christians for the crusades and what not, though? And yes, christians were in fact blamed for the KKK.

ISIS is linked to radical islam, end of the story. Muslims are to blame.
>>
File: 1210.gif (1 MB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
1210.gif
1 MB, 400x298
>>69036486
>we didn't blame christians for kkk
>>

O rly?
>>
>>69036486
>didn't blame germans for hitler
kek
>>
>>69036486
Why do these cucks post shit like this and then start apologising for colonialism?
>>
for the past 10 years, liberals have been desperately attempting to create the mindset in the public that all christians belong to the Westboro Baptist Church.
>>
>>69041093
the shits started this them selves.
I don't care if those pieces of shits gets blown up, this is just the start, wipe them out starting in europe
>>
>>69036486
we did all those things. germans are literally hitler.

>>69042180
oh hay adolf
>>
>>69036486
>germans
yes we did. they can't even talk about it legally in their own country

>christians
no, you blame the entire whiter "south"

>muslims
you don't blame them because it's politically easier to close your eyes and cover your ears
>>
liberals blame christians for the kkk all the time though...
>>
>>69036486
1st point, yes you did
2nd point, kkk never identified as a Christian group. It was a group of civil war veterans
3rd point Isis says it works in the name of Islam, has all Muslim members, has support from Muslims, and who's leader has a phd in Islam
>>
>>69036759
This
>>
>>69042637
Idk who started it. All I am saying is that I can understand their hate for the west.
Just look at how much you hate them for the in comparison few bombs they dropped.
Hard to stay rational, innit
>>
>>69036759
THIS
LIBTARDS BFTO
>>
>didn't blame Germany for Hitler

so now we're just blatantly lying

also I blame Israel and Obama for ISIS more than I blame muslims, since the mossad and CIA were the ones who created ISIS to overthrow Assad.
>>
>>69036486
Just remind him of the following:
>Hitler was Austrian (and Germany is blamed for Hitler since they elected him (kind of) and they joined his armies
>The KKK has nothing to do with Christianity and doesn't claim to be murdering in the name of God
>ISIS use Islamic doctrine and theology to justify their killings
>>
>>69036486
You are blaming the germans for hitler, whites in america are being blamed for the KKK

because blaming a community or group for radical elements, and blaming them for not fighting these elements themself is what we do

So yes of course, we are allowed to blame Muslims for Islamic Terrorism.
>>
>>69036486
>we didn't blame christians for kkk

Yes they did, and they still do. And it's not just christians for the kkk or germans for hitler, it's white people as a whole.

Worst part is that those people are the very same saying stuff like "if there were less guns there would be less gun crimes" but they can't admit that if there were less muslims there would be less crimes and less terrorist attacks.
Whatever, just hang your "friend" from a tree.
>>
File: smugleftie.jpg (9 KB, 298x379) Image search: [Google]
smugleftie.jpg
9 KB, 298x379
>>69036486
>Germans no longer exist they are cucks now
>Christians are dying out in America

Explain to me how this proves your point
>>
>>69036486
> The German people are constantly berated and manipulated and told they must conform to "repent"
> Christians were central to the emancipation of slaves and helped cross the boundaries and communicate between colonial administrators and slaves.
Muslims
> Still practice slavery and control through holding workers passports in Muslim countries
> Act as an endogamous and ethnically nepotist cult in every non-majority Muslim country. (native informants, non co-operation with police, "community leaders", voter intimidation)
> Use violence to solve even minor transgressions to the norm in Majority Muslim countries and even where they are a local majority in other countries.
> They have never dealt with any of this, even when accusing others (police, military, courts etc) of violence, cohesion and control. This would imply they have a double standard.
i.e our violence is moral, theirs is not.
> All of these things require the knowledge and acceptance by MANY people. Their culture leads to ISIS because their culture is designed to divide them from others so they are more loyal to their cult. Its cult standard practice. They don't NEED to be Muslim and their designation as a "race" is yet another tool to keep them bonded to those that control them.
People "hating" Islam is deliberately conflated with hating people for this reason also.
Islam = submit.
It is literally a religion to maintain an army as was its use during the time of Mohamed and later during the middle ages.
>>
People literally blame the Germans for Hitler at every opportunity
I'm sure some especially zealous atheist types love to tie christian roots directly to the KKK, and the KKK didn't lynch people while yelling "Jesus hates niggers"
>>
>we didn't blame the Germans for Hitler

Like hell they didn't
>>
>>69036486
Tell him you aren't blaming Muslims, you are blaming islam.
>>
>>69036486
False equvilency.

"Germans" is a race

"Christianity" and "Islam" are ideology

Rather than link Hitler to Germany he should be linked to another ideology like Nazism.

And the reason Christianity is not blamed is because Christianity does not have any passages to support the KKK, but the Quaran does have passages to support ISIS
>>
it doesn't matter if we hate muslims or not
>>
>>69036486
fucking hell. didnĀ“t blame germans for hitler did we?
>>
>>69043157
>innit
hmmmm....
> Your Muslim
>>
>>69045437
Of course the germans were to blame because the rest of the world mistook us for australia
>>
File: 1455625653042.jpg (108 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
1455625653042.jpg
108 KB, 750x499
>>69036486
>we did
>we do
>we probably should start
>>
>>69046109
Nope. I just like to observe things. I like input. I like presenting my observations to gather more input about a topic. I don't take sides. I don't claim I am right. I don't think there is a right or wrong talking about such complicated matter. Things happen and I like to think about how the pieces fall together.
>>
>>69036486

yes, I do, and germans do

>We don't blame christians for KKK

No, but I blame southern patriots and butthurt confederate cosplayers

>we do not blame muslims for ISIS

muslims don't either. After all, if they did, there wouldn't be an ISIS.
>>
>>69036759
/thread
>>
Isis is zionisisist
>>
File: EternalAngloSuperior.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
EternalAngloSuperior.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>69036759
I KNEW IT, ANGLO
>>
>>69036486
>we didnt blame germans for hitler
kek
>>
>>69036486

I don't give a shit about ISIS, muslims are just the worst scums citizens ever here.
besides it would makes sense to blame the germans for hitler, just not the current germans
>>
>>69039317
>is your baby racist?
what
>>
>>69036486
How about the japs?
>>
>>69038326
Greek Orthodox or Catholic?
>>
>>69036759
This.
Both groups still get blamed for that.
>>
>>69036486
>we did not blame germans for hitler

They have been blamed for it for 70 years and counting. not just germans, all whites have been blamed for it even though most of us fought AGAINST the nazis.

The KKK burned crosses and only operated in the us. They didn't represent the catholic church, they didn't have the blessing of the pope, they didn't have the blessing of any state. They operated on their own and they did not do it for their religion.

Muslims, on the other hand, ARE to blame for ISIS. ISIS represents the biggest branch of islam, and they have the blessing of muslim leaders. The KKK was a tiny group that is still tiny today. ISIS is trying to create a state with hardcore religious laws where all who follow the wrong faith or slightly disagree are killed. They want to create a fucking caliphate that reaches from india to iberia.
>>
>>69036486

>Hitler's ideology is not essentially German

>The KKK's ideology is not essentially Christian

>ISIS's ideology IS essentially Muslim
Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.