[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have Eastern Orthodox Christians managed to remain so incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13
File: bestreligion.png (803 KB, 1186x392) Image search: [Google]
bestreligion.png
803 KB, 1186x392
How have Eastern Orthodox Christians managed to remain so incredibly based while the rest of the civilized world has fallen into degenerate cuckery?
>>
>>69036323
>it's a Slav worship episode
>>
>>69036323
>cunts
Kek triggerd that we BTFO your kike soliders and gay country?
>>
File: 1447028375943.png (702 KB, 797x599) Image search: [Google]
1447028375943.png
702 KB, 797x599
>Communism
>AIDS
>krokodil

lol stfu
>>
>>69036685
While there was communism, there were neither drugs nor aids.

Let that sink in.
>>
>>69037011
But there was a higher amount of death
>>
>>69036323
Because the West always had in it weak points that made it to more susceptible to decadence and self-destruction.
>>
>>69036685
>krokodil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjdAM7OKdqA
>>
>>69037235
Not in Yugoslavia.

in Soviet Union sure.

But a lot of those deaths were muslims or tatars.
>>
>>69037011
It is well known that life was better in the Soviet Union before Gorbachov.
Yet the same cuck Chroestjov should have attacked the west and defeated the eternal Jewbacked USA.

He shouldve known that the Soviet Union could never survive in a world with capitalist nations.

And now the eternal JEW reigns again
>>
>>69037341
>Implying all church officials in Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro and RS weren't eternally cucked by the secret services during Yugoslavia and still remain obedient.
>>
>>69037687

All the regions you mentioned there are under SPC / Serbian Orthodox Church.
RS & RS & CG * Mac

Montenegro church doesn't exist at all, there were some attempts in 1993 but nobody recognizes it, neither do they recognize yours.

Your church didn't even exist before UDBA created it in 1959 family.

You were under Serbian Orthodox Church before that.

They were cucked somewhat, but not as heavily as in the soviet union.

And christian morals were in a large play, church involved or not.
>>
File: Laughing.gif (2 MB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
2 MB, 450x259
>>69036418
>>
>>69036323
Can someone tell me what country that badass Orthodox priest is from?
>>
>>69037687
>>69038288

bah, you were talking about church officials, nevermind.

Most of the ones with high office, yes, they couldn't stand up to communists

Local priests and who not, not really.

You had priests who said SDK and the government of national salvation did nothing wrong, despite commies.

You even do know.

Though not as much as the soviet union, you could celebrate holidays and shit and what not.

My grandfather was a high ranking army official and we used to celebrate slava with no issues ever.
>>
>not having an independent church

Christ is supposed to be the head of the church, not some comitte by a bunch of "prestigious" asslickers.

You're all going to hell because you don't read the bible and you don't understand salvation. You follow your father, satan.
>>
File: AK-47-G.jpg (33 KB, 536x480) Image search: [Google]
AK-47-G.jpg
33 KB, 536x480
>>69036323

Icon worshipers are literally all about bling and ritual, actions and their meaning are irrelevant. They are basically white niggers that worship shiny things.... just like regular dindus.
>>
>>69036323
gnostic master race here

orthocucks are just as bad and wrong as catholics and protties
>>
>>69038597
In my town people used to go to the nearby village church late at night so they could have their children christened.
The monks weren't and will never be cucked to be quite honest with you famalam
>>
>>69038919
Dump literature plox
>>
>>69036323
Some Catholics are still pretty based. My priest conceals during Mass and says he'd shoot any motherfucker that tries to pull a shooting or anything at our church.
>>
G E T S A V E D
E
T

S
A
V
E
D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>>
>>69037638
>It is well known that life was better in the Soviet Union before Gorbachov.

Soviet economy was set on collision course with reality long before Gorba. Only thing that kept it going until 80's was Oil Crisis and Iranian Revolution triggering Oil Crisis 2.0: the Islamic Boogaloo.

Once oil price started to drop... Soviet Economy crashed hard.
>>
>>69038932

Monks are indeed based.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsUoZCF4U9A
>>
>>69039237
Monks is not a biblical concept, it's of the devil. It's a tradition imported from eastern religions, roman catholocism and orthodox catholocism are both false religions.
>>
>>69039157
No.

Soviet economy was rather complex.

Gorba destroyed it when he destroyed the army.

His little pig farming brain couldn't handle how soviet economy worked.
>>
>>69039405
Monks existed before you sorry state ever converted senpai

Holy mountain is full of monks
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Athos
>>
>>69038919
Wrong.

Also, stop lying. You should know that lying is a sin.
>>
>>69039237
>mfw i wanted to become a monk
>became a shitposter on asian dog fetish board instead
>i am not even a believer anymore
>i just want to escape to some western country from this shithole
>still, watching monks on youtube brings tears to my eyes
>fuck.jpg
>>
>>69039668
It's not biblical, it's not of God, it's of Satan.
>>
>>69040146
A guy next street over is going to a theological school.

>>69040210
Muslims hold that belief yes Ahmed we know, now get out.
>>
>>69039445
>No.
>Soviet economy was rather complex.

Bureaucratic as fuck economic planning ensuring only way to fix shortages on reasonable time is importing stuff. To get that they needed money... what they exported.... raw materials and weaponry, except to communist countries where they exported industrial goods at prices cheaper than their production costs.

Only high tech industries they had were space related and military industry.

So only way to get money was raw materials, especially oil and gas.

If Oil Crisis or Iranian revolution hadn't happened SU would have been bankrupt by late 70's.

He tried to reform their economy to be more flexible... it was way too little way too late.

>Gorba destroyed it when he destroyed the army.

How?
>>
>>69040321
You have more in common with Islam than I do. You have a bunch of extra-biblical traditions that are contradictory to the bible, you probably don't even read the bible.
>>
>>69038819
>Icon Worshipers
>>
>>69040454
Soviet Union had major industrial power to manufacture anything for the military.

Not just weapons, tanks and vehicles, planes, but everything they would need.

Gorba decided to dismantle all that and repurpose it.

And when people started losing jobs for the first time ever in soviet union, and everything came to a grinding halt, he wondered how did his economy turn to shit.

Soviet Union could export military and space related things to everybody, if we assume cold war ended thanks to gorba as it did.

More than enough to cover it's deficit and especially when it started getting in the western markets.
>>
>>69040720
>>69040210
Again

Wrong.

Stop lying about stuff you dont know about, and stop embarrassing yourself.

You should know that lying is a sin.
>>
File: 1458026036736.jpg (73 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458026036736.jpg
73 KB, 600x600
>>69040720
Who created god? Check m8 christfag
>>
>>69041807
When is Soros going to drop dead? Every day I keep waiting for a news headline announcing his demise. The guy's gotta be over a hundred at this point, just bite the dust already!
>>
>>69041201
>Soviet Union had major industrial power to manufacture anything for the military.
>Not just weapons, tanks and vehicles, planes, but everything they would need.

At cost of importing pretty much every ship they needed that wasn't military vessel or bulk carrier.

They were seriously falling behind competition in technology in everything that wasn't military related... in west private sector usually takes over development once government and military starts the development. Good example, electronics and computer industry. Pretty much all funding for staring it US came from government, but after 1970 private sector was more important customer for computers than military.

>Gorba decided to dismantle all that and repurpose it.

SU spent 30% of its GDP on military. That money is away from public consumption. Combine that with flawed as fuck economic planning

>Soviet Union could export military and space related things to everybody, if we assume cold war ended thanks to gorba as it did.

>More than enough to cover it's deficit and especially when it started getting in the western markets.

They did that after collapse of SU. Arms market around world would be just as it's today. Western or western aligned countries won't buy Russian gear. Their market tends to be countries west refuses to sell equipment.

After collapse of SU their space program hardly does any science. They are launch provider, in 90's it was subsidized by west to prevent total collapse of it. They are basically orbital taxi and trucking company.
>>
>>69036323
Because they're Slavs.
If there's anything you need to remember about my people is we don't give a fuck about the rest of the world.
>>
>>69042086

How can you even write that and not realise you're wrong

Literally everything is produced in China.

China is at least nominally still a communist country.

Capitalist firms would go where the cheapest workforce was.

And Soviet Union workforce would be both cheap and well educated.

Because Soviet schools were top tier actually.
>>
>>69041774
I'm not lying. You are wrong, you are embarassing yourself. Never once is a concept such as a monastery ever mentioned in the bible. God commands you to go out and preach the gospel and win souls to Christ, not lock yourself inside and chant. Be fruitful and multiply, not asceticism and isolation.

Please read the bible.
>>
File: 1456542673822.jpg (2 MB, 1124x1500) Image search: [Google]
1456542673822.jpg
2 MB, 1124x1500
>>69042031
Prob doing everything in his power to claim on to life until they figure out a way to upload his brain to a computer. Lets just pray that this faggot dies before thats possible
>>
File: 495459.jpg (110 KB, 678x419) Image search: [Google]
495459.jpg
110 KB, 678x419
>>69036323
>>
>>69042401
>How can you even write that and not realise you're wrong

Why Soviet economy crashed? Please enlighten me.

>Literally everything is produced in China.

Cheap consumer goods. Anything safety critical and weapons are still manufactured in 1st world countries.

>China is at least nominally still a communist country.

Their economy isn't. They started reforming it in early 80's. Soviets didn't even try that until Gorba... and by that time total collapse of economy was already unavoidable.

>And Soviet Union workforce would be both cheap and well educated.

China isn't used for outsourcing production because they have well educated workforce. They have cheap workforce... just that and they are way cheaper than Russians.

>Because Soviet schools were top tier actually.

Yes and lot of 'em have immigrated to other countries, due to better opportunities elsewhere.
>>
>>69043394

Soviet Union could produce safety critical stuff and weapons.

Soviet Union could produce cheap consumer goods as well.

Hence why I said nominally communists, my point there was, you saying western countries wouldn't buy stuff from Russia.
They would, same as they do from China.

What's better than having only cheap workforce ?
Cheap and well-educated.
>>
>>69042497
>I'm not lying. You are wrong

No.

Because i dont go around and tell others they are wrong and start lying with no support with facts when they dont praise christanity the way i do it.

Only a fool and liar would go around and attack other christians like yourself.

You may attack others if they attack you.
But if its YOU that start the offensive/argument, you are simply a liar, trying so hard on a rice eating people's cartoon praising website, to prove a worthless point.
>>
>>69039668
I was there.It was a place of peace.It was a sick change to austria there and full of cats.Everyone was nice,happy,peaceful. and strict.So many monks and cultur.Still impressed.Recommend it to you brat
>>
>>69044464
I do wish to visit, but I need to gather some money first :(
>>
>>69044777
>Trips will bless you
I know many relatives from my familie live in poor conditions or they suffer from money problems.
I wish all of them a good future.(tebi isto)
I recommend it to you but liturgia is about 5 or 6am and is about 2 or 3 hours,but it enlightens you spirutually and you are indeed once with religion and nature
>>
>>69044414
I'm a liar because I started an argument? That makes absolutely zero sense.

Orthodox are not "other Christians like myself". They are heathen, they have perverted the gospel, and they are leading hundreds of millions of people to hell because of it. Of course I will boldly stand up and correct them. If only monastaries were the problem I would not be as agressive, but the orthodox church is leading millions and millions of people to hell with their perverted bible teachings, teaching salvation by works.
>>
>>69045399
>started an argument
>Claims others are worshipping devil stuff

>Orthodox are not "other Christians like myself". They are heathen,
Good

But then you keep lying and lying.

If people were following your type of religion, people would have a higer chance of going to hell, if not going to hell
>>
>>69043823
I buy cheap ammo from Russia. It's good to go shooting with. That's about it. They make NATO rounds now, which is funny.
>>
>>69045756
*what i mean with the ''good'' is just to show your bullshit
>>
>>69038724

> Protestocuck trying to teach me theology

Look at your nation you idiot. And how it is falling to sin and suffering a slow death. And with your churches doing nothing to help but rather pushing it deeper into the abyss.
>>
File: wO1OsDX.jpg (75 KB, 670x677) Image search: [Google]
wO1OsDX.jpg
75 KB, 670x677
>>69036323
we're just that good
>>
>>69043823
>Soviet Union could produce safety critical stuff and weapons.

That was pretty much everything they produced. For themselves, few countries that were their allies at gunpoint and tin pot dictators around world. Pretty much everything they produced except weapons was uncompetitive on world markets.

When we get into safety critical products like aircraft. Russians aren't really big on civilian aircraft market. Everyone buys their large airliners mostly from Boeing and Airbus at the moment and in foreseeable future it's not going to change. Why? Russian airliners are less advanced, have less users so operations and maintenance lacks economies of scale benefits that come with Boeing and Airbus products.

>Soviet Union could produce cheap consumer goods as well.

Their military industry took pretty much all their engineering talent and available funding. They didn't have enough resources to have both consumer driven economy and massive military industry.

>Hence why I said nominally communists, my point there was, you saying western countries wouldn't buy stuff from Russia.
>They would, same as they do from China.

They would buy cheap consumer goods from China because it would be cheaper than from Russia. No different than it's today. Russia still exports stuff. Mostly weapons and raw materials. West mostly buying oil, gas and bunch of metals. Third world countries and few traditional clients buy their weapons.

>What's better than having only cheap workforce ?
>Cheap and well-educated.

I'll raise you even cheaper workforce. Countries Russia would be competing here isn't
>>
>>69038724
>says the swede with the lesbian Bishop who says churches need to do away with the cross and make islamic prayer Halls.
Yeah I'll pass on swedish ideas and stay the same as we've been since the first christians
>>
File: presbyterian-gay-marriage-jpg.jpg (51 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
presbyterian-gay-marriage-jpg.jpg
51 KB, 640x360
>>69045399
Pic related.

It is truly you who is the heretic who is spewing words of demons
>>
>>69045756
Please show me where I'm lying.

>If people were following your type of religion, people would have a higer chance of going to hell, if not going to hell
Not according to the bible.
>>
>>69046110
I'm not a protestant. The Swedish church is an abomination.
>>
>>69046525
according to your bibel
>>
>>69046588

By elimination you are nothing or muh special sect.
>>
>>69046357
I'm not a presbyterian. Protestant church = catholocism light.

I'm a bible believing Christian. Independent baptist. The bible is my highest authority on this earth, not some committee of self-appointed fallible men.
>>
>>69046772
You are consigned to the hellfire, I'm afraid. Repent now.
>>
>>69046772

You called it. Muh special snowflake.

Now tell me is your bible the original greek text or the King James translation.
>>
>>69046772
Then you are taking quotes out of the bibel to suit your beliefs and world views.

Go and tack your demon talk elsewhere
>>
>>69046894
>>69046357
Did you know King James was Gay.
>>
>>69046734
Acts 16
>And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
>And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Ephesians 2
>For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
>Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Romans 10
>That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

John 3
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 5
>But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 10
>For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
>For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
>For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
>>
>>69047156
Repent and be saved before it's too late!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
>>
>>69047195
>>69047156
>>
>>69046894
I read the KJV, based on the majority text. Most any bible based on the original greek majority text will say the exact same.

Christianity is not islam. You don't have to back to greek to be able to understand it. That is an islamic concept.
>>
>>69047280
What verse is taken out of context? Please show me where I am wrong.
>>
>>69047195

Is it just me or as time passes do people attempt to make the bible sound old timey wimey to the point of caricature or am I just nitpicking too much?
>>
>>69047478
>>69047633
King James had sexual relationship with Robert Carr, 1st Earl of Somerset
And Esmé Stewart, 1st Duke of Lennox
>>
>>69047478

Except you kida do. Because things as fundamental as "Thou shall not murder" get changed across translations. So before you try to sell me a new BS sect you have to show that you understand the greek text and it's meaning of each phrase. Otherwise you are either an idiot or a BS pedlar.
>>
>>69047836

Not surprised.
>>
>>69047633
What are you even trying to say? Why don't you present a biblical argument instead?
>>
>>69047521
No one that you posted.

But some that you have read. Because if you haven't >>69047156, you wouldn't go around and lie or talk in demon teir talk
>>
>>69047970

That was not an argument but an observation to the fact that the contemporary English bible text sounds silly.
>>
>>69047836
protestants, not even once
>>
>>69047884
>Because things as fundamental as "Thou shall not murder" get changed across translations
Matthew 19:18 is correctly translated in KJV. I do not have to respond as to what other bible versions say, I don't think they're worth the paper they're written on.
>>
Mount Athos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mXl8C4-M_4
>>
>>69048111
That's the KJV, it's not contemporary.
>>
>>69048342
There is no 'correctly' ttanslating from old Greek. Many of old Greek words carry deeper meanings that get lost in translation
>>
>>69048186
Why do you read his bible then?
Some of the greatest minds in the world were protestant.
Yet Catholics still clings to pagan traditions today.
>>
File: 1458426966762.jpg (799 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458426966762.jpg
799 KB, 1080x1080
>>69036323
>he actually fell for the orthodox maymay
>kek
>>
>>69047836
The king didn't write the bible. 54 different Christian scholars translated the bible over a time period of seven years.

>>69048186
What bible are you using? I hope you're not reading one of the modern Swedish translations. Are you orthodox?
>>
>>69048548
Pls go Ahmed.
>>
>>69048946

Stop being retarded mister special snowflake. What are your arguments that the KJV is the right translation?
>>
>>69036323
They got persecuted pretty hard for quite a few years, 1917-1991.
>>
>>69048898
is being gay wrong?
odd they dedicated a bible to a gay man.
Read by billions of people today.
>>
>>69049224

Yes it is wrong you potato.

Also nobody was really supposed to know he was a faggot.
>>
>>69049158
There are other good translations in other languages. As long as it's based on the majority text, and translated by Christians it's most likely a decent translation. Not all of them but a lot of them are good.

I don't think you understand, modern English bibles use another source text.
>>
>>69049417
That means everybody today is reading a bible dedicated to a Sinner.

o wait thats right Jesus said all sinners are forgiven as long as they believe in him.

Matthew 12:31-32
Jesus said: I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.

"blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven."
But what does that really mean?
>>
>>69049390
Yes it's wrong, but sometimes God does good things through bad people, like Rahab maybe.
>>
>>69049976
Blaspheming the holy ghost.
>>
>>69048186
Please respond >>69048898
>>
>>69043394

The Soviet economy was actually rather decent, however, it was what we call "a one string violin." It did not have much to work with economy wise, except military and industrial goods. However, due to the fact that Gorby put loads of people out of business, did nothing to reinforce the local economy, and did not industrialize the USSR so it could become more economic powered internationally by making goods for others like china does (farming tech would be exceptional in this case), and not to mention they based their entire economy on harvesting fucking oil, how in the shit do you think it wouldn't crash? What did Gorbachev do besides smash the Russian economy to pieces? If the USSR hadn't collapsed, we maybe would have had a far less degenerate degradation of leftists. A common standard for them to fall under, and they would have alot more social stigma from international politics, but they don't, so they just shat all over the damn place in the end.

The USSR collapsing didn't do anyone any good. Except let more selfish oligarch cunts get more rich.
>>69043823

Very good points, kebab hunter.
>>
>>69049976

Shall be forgiven if he or she repents.

Also just because he was a faggot that does not mean that it has anything to do with the bible.

But protestants are too thick skulled to understand that.
>>
God is British you wankers.
The bible is written in English.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyWN5017wD8
>>
>>69050332
Repent meants to turn. Most times in the bible meaning turning towards God.

The words "repent of your sins" does not occur a single time in the bible.

If repent meant "repent of yours sins", then why is the very same word used of God? How can God repent of his sins? That's absolutely silly.
>>
>>69050087
Alot of people make fun of the holy spirit.
Even religious Christians.
Does that mean they cannot be forgiven.

i find it odd that some people say holy ghost instead of holy spirit.
>>
>>69046245
I'm impressed, Finland. You've very patiently and calmly demolished every idiotic post from the Serbian. Bravo.
>>
>>69036323
I didn't realize we were now using "based" as a synonym for "poor". You kids.
>>
>>69050625
If you have been saved there is nothing you can do to lose your salvation.

But for unsaved people, I would assume, blaspheming the holy ghost means you cannot be forgiven.
>>
>>69050588

The greatest sin is to not accept god and moreover by turning towards god you seek salvation and accept the fact that you have sinned. I am not saying one should self punish. But if one truly accepts god than he shall not sin. Not on purpose at the very least.
>>
File: innocent.jpg (30 KB, 300x454) Image search: [Google]
innocent.jpg
30 KB, 300x454
>>69036323

The persecution of the Ottomans and the Communists have given the Church many martyrs which has made the Church that much stronger for having survived, while the liberalism of the West gave way to post-modernism.
>>
>>69050875

This is from Romanian and I am tiered but I recall something being said that if god is turned down or the holy spirit than the next 4 generations will suffer.
>>
>>69050332
>>as a baptist-protestant i not offended.
>>westboro baptist church are not baptists they are not recognized by the baptist alliance.
i just don't understand why older generations are so intolerant of gay people.
and people always seem to focus on the wrong christians.
Which stereotype all of us.
>>
File: sthermanofalaska.jpg (46 KB, 386x451) Image search: [Google]
sthermanofalaska.jpg
46 KB, 386x451
>>69050875
>If you have been saved there is nothing you can do to lose your salvation.

Heresy, don't ever assume you are saved.
>>
>>69050897
Willfull sin is very bad but it wont "unsave" you.

John 10
>My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
>And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
>My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

John 6
>And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

We are all sinners, we are sinning every day even if we don't realize it. There are over 600 commandments in the bible.

Romans 4
>As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
>>
>>69051419

What makes faggots not sinners?

I know all arguments as to why they are. But why do you think they are not?
>>
>>69039107
based pastor anderson.
>>
>>69051557
>Heresy
>>don't ever assume you are saved.
Luke 6:37
“Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven.”

*Tip fedora*Troll
>>
>>69051557
Your teachings are contrary to the bible. We can know if we are saved or not.

1 John 5

>He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
>And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.
>He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
>These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>>
>>69051072
Interesting, please write what verse if you can remember.
>>
>>69051862
i never said that they are not sinners
By why do some christians say & automatically think they are going to hell.
How did sexual sin become more hated than murder?
>>
>>69051419
Baptist alliance? That's the dumbest thing I've heard. Christ is to be the head of the church, not some fancy committee of self-appointed men, who can change the doctrine of thousands of churches at their own wit. Homosexuality is definately a sin. Please read the bible.
>>
>>69051978
God bless you, brother!
>>
>>69052019
This is satanic doctrine, cultural marxist crap that has nothing to do with the bible. You are taking one verse out of context. I would write a lenghtier response if it wasn't 3 am, I'm heading of to bed real soon
>>
>>69037327
aww, this is so cute.
>>
>>69051072
>>next 4 generations will suffer.
i believe that is the old testament.
Written during the time of the hebrews.
Before the time of Jesus
i don't think it applies to christians.
>>
File: 1459029136322.jpg (224 KB, 1146x1120) Image search: [Google]
1459029136322.jpg
224 KB, 1146x1120
>>69036323
Because they still teach that the Jews are responsible for the death of Christ, and that the antichrist will be a Jew.
>>
>>69053210
Right. Please watch >>69039107
>>
>>69048946
>i have no arguements so I better call him Ahmed.
Yeah youre full of shit. Enjoy hell.
>>
>>69053512
I think you might enjoy this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
>>
>>69053586
>You're condemned because you cant read the holy text in its original language

Kek. You sound exactly like the muslims. Do I have to change my name into a greek one as well? What bible do you read? Are you a Greek scholar? Fluent in greek? Or are you going to hell as well? Top fucking kek
>>
>>69053650
Looks interesting — I will check it out.
>>
>>69052379
The Baptist alliance when different baptist demonstrations get together to Unite Baptists Worldwide.
to spread the word of Jesus ,To Respond to People in Need; and To Talk about Human Rights.
>>
>>69054020
First couple of minutes might be a bit slow if you're not interested in history, but then it really picks off and gets better and better
>>
>>69054096
There should be no denomination, denominations are not a biblical concept, anytime your church is being ran from some organization far away you're in deep trouble. Every church is to be independent, and Christ shall be the head of the churches
>>
>>69054356

And are Orthodox churches not that?

Each Orthodox Church is of a nation, of a people, of a big family.
>>
>>69053650
thanks sweden, 9minutes in and it's really interesting
>>
>>69054727
I'm talking about each church, each congregation, meaning the church down your street is accountable to no one except Jesus Christ, and not a committee of fallible men.
>>
>>69036323
> dissing the anointing of feet.

Literally a spiritual tribute to the love of Christ. Get learned senpai
>>
>>69054866
God Bless. Anderson has a lot of good content!
>>
>>69054356
>>Being ran from organization
its not a whole organization.

It is just a time when different christians gather together.
is that a bad thing to you?
>>
>>69055108

Except we are one people and we have one church. Yes one can say that each little church can be separate but it's nothing more than an extension.

Also we don't claim to be higher up than god or to god.

One musn't mistake the natural process of organisation for claim to power.

Tell me if the people all want one church. And wish for that chuch to expand and grow to suit it's people will it not bring forth people to teach the word of god and people to help support those who teach the word of god as they require it?

You must understand us humans are not god so we require each others help and some are better at management than others.
>>
>>69054356
>There should be no denomination
The real question should be.

Did the disciples argue about doctrine?
Did they agree on everything?
is that why there are different denominations.
>>
>>69053789
Why do you compare everything to Islam, Mohammed?

The Bible was written in Greek which is a very annoying language to properly translate. Even worse they translated it to Latin after. Another very annoying language to translate properly.

Your reading a translation of a translations translation.

Youre not even a proper Christian yet you spout your memes.
>>
>>69056469
KJV is a direct translation from the Greek. Get educated.
>>
>>69056995
>its a good translation
This again.
>>
>>69055126
get fucked reddit
>>
>>69037011
Yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxFg5xsZY34
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.