[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has big city life cucked and corrupted young people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (183 KB, 960x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183 KB, 960x711
Has big city life cucked and corrupted young people?
>>
>>69035785
I'm a young people living in the third biggest city in Denmark and my answer is yes.
Well it's not really a big city but the danish youth is really superficial especially the ones from Copenhagen.
The bad thing about a city is that my school is filled with ANNOYING muslim and SJW-type of people. It's really awkward there. Well not all schools are like that thank god, but i was unlucky to end there.
I don't know if the countryside is better, they also seem messed up desu .
>>
>>69036130
I wrote ''desu'' I didn't mean to write ''desu'' whatever that means.
>>
Agriculture made most people worn out worker drones

Industrialism most people are frightened flightless birds skittering around in circles from one hobby to the next
>>
>>69035785
I grew up on NYC and while is always been liberal up until De Blasio there was still some real respect for law and order to keep the city safe.

Now because of all these BLM queers and our communist mayor the crime is going back to the way of the 80's and 90's, and all the millienials who don't know how shitty it was then bought into the commie propaganda.

It's always been degenerate, but the element of patriotism and law and order have completely evaporated.
>>
>>69035785
excess had corrupted people and cities are beds of excess
>>
File: Smartphones.png (383 KB, 700x380) Image search: [Google]
Smartphones.png
383 KB, 700x380
>>69035785
Yes. And technology plays a role too. Even at 100% white I don't think Canada would be the same with everyone on their ass staring at a computer.
>inb4 "you're doing that right now"
>>
>>69036252

Happens to everyone desu senpai
>>
>>69036130

reykjavik is fucked too

the effect is more pronounced when a single city houses the majority of a country's population, as with denmark and iceland. views become homogeneous and stale while people simultaneous cry out for "diversity" - in the form of monocultural globalism

they've never left their city and seen how beautiful their country is, they have no idea what they're giving up
>>
>>69035785

Made them more shallow, less community oriented and atheist.
>>
>>69036130
>I'm a young people
>>
>>69035785
yes.
>>
>>69036846
In denmark the whole population isn't housed in a single city, it's really spread around the whole of Denmark. There are 6 millions Danes, 1 million live in Copenhagen. There are many different views here. Like the southern part of Jutland vote a lot for the Danish Folkeparti (rightwing) and in Copenhagen the majority votes for lefties. I was chocked to see how popular the left is in Copenhagen.
About Iceland. My family is from there, from the eastern part (small towns on the countryside). Anyways they seem pretty cool people and not so superficial. But I was sad to see my cousins (high school age) all attended some feminist event on their school. What is the point? It's not like women are being treated badly in their place.
>>
Cities are whatever the people in it are. They don't corrupt, the society might. The society has done a swell job corrupting cities, just look at house prices.

The only way to deal with it is by addressing the society itself.
>>
People in rural areas commit suicide at a much higher rate than in cities
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.