[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former Journalist here, used to work mostly for the Daily Mail,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: dailymail.gif (16 KB, 1024x226) Image search: [Google]
dailymail.gif
16 KB, 1024x226
Former Journalist here, used to work mostly for the Daily Mail, but started off at the NOTW for a few years

I'm 58 so quite an oldfag and have been browsing /pol/ almost daily for 2 years.
>>
>>69034524

AMA*
>>
>>69034524
Why former journalist?
Isn't that job like everything you know? What do you do for a living now? Have you written and published any books?
>>
How much of DM is fiction?
>>
>>69034524
>Journalism
>Daily Mail
Can only pick one m8.
>>
>>69034524

Whats the name of the Pub opposite the DM headquarters?

I used to drink there.
>>
>>69034524
what juicy insider shit can you dish out sir.
>>
How much influence do the Jews have over what you write?
>>
Which floor were you on in Wapping?
>>
>>69034524
Have you got any form of PROOF?
>>
>>69034524
>journalist
>work
Pick 1 m8
>>
Is the Independent news room in the same building as the DM?
>>
"Journalist" at the DM? fuck outta here
>>
did you ever meet Murdoch at NOTW?

what paper do you read these days?

what is your opinion of Leveson?

Brexit? And why(not)?
>>
>>69034524
How much does biscuit hamsworth lean on the editorial?
>>
>>69034524
no wonder they got rid of you , you can't type for shit.
>>
my arse keeps leaking green shit whenever i stand up after a prolonged length of time sitting down, whats wrong?
>>
where does babies come from
>>
>>69034842
>What do you do for a living now?

Made too many enemies in too powerful places. I don't wont to give specific details, but it's a very menial job paying £22,000 per year

>>69034953
Surprisingly little, they exaggerate a lot, and sensationalise, but never just completely make up stories, which the NOTW did for about 20-30% of articles.

There isn't one directly opposite, although I used to drink at 'The Old Dutch' sometimes, which was the cosiest pub I've ever been to.

>>69035700
It's in the same building, but it's not like you can just walk from one to the other, they are completely separate, you would have to basically go out into the street and back in another entrance.

>>69035214
Suprisingly little compared to other papers, we're not actually owned by a Jew, although there are quite a few in here. They are the most liberal journalists amongst us, although that's not much by DM standards

>>69035192
Not much about the DM, although journalists were routinely stalked and had attempted bribes, although you'd be surprised how much we valued integrity. At the NOTW they couldn't give a fuck.
>>
File: ohpleasej.png (88 KB, 205x256) Image search: [Google]
ohpleasej.png
88 KB, 205x256
>daily mail
>journalist

Why do you faggots keep doing this? It's the same as SJWs at kotaku and salon calling them selves journalists, it's pathetic, be honest, you type out what you read from other news sources with your own words.

Journalism is pretty much dead. You guys don't investigate anymore, don't care to discover anything, you let jews get all the power in your companies. Pathetic.

To be a journalist you actually have to investigate and make calls and fly on airplanes to get places and ask people stuff and get to the bottom of things. Even the SJW little bitches at Vice are better than 99% of "journalists" out there that report on twitter feeds.
>>
>>69036814
Is Lord rothemere illuminati
>>
Do you have any insight into what kind of collusion goes on to push narratives in the media?

Like the way the beeb only shows 90% women and children in migrant footage. Or the Daily Mail website has obvious pro-EU comment vote rigging.
>>
>>69034524
Does daily mail online take notice of white nationalism and other internet movements. There seems to be lots of article on that site catering to the WN movement.
>>
If you're not going to provide proof, can you at least say what dirt people have on you?

Or what dirt you have on others?
>>
What was Paul Dacre like and did you see him much/how much editorial influence did he hold?

Was everybody a cynical hack trying to ram clickbait stories out or was there any kind of prevailing ideological principle which needed to be upheld at the DM?

Did stories ever get blocked for retarded reasons other than them being untrue?
>>
What's Jared Harris' best film?
>>
>>69035965
>did you ever meet Murdoch at NOTW?

Yeah, He had Trump levels of generosity towards his employees. When I got divorced her paid for my lawyers which cost him almost 2 years salary for me

I read the DM mostly just to see what my old friends are writing, if you excluded Australian posters /pol/ would be the most accurate news outlet there is.

The leveson inquiry was just a pantomime, corrupt stuff almost certainly still goes on, but they had to destroy a newspaper just so the public thought they were taking stuff seriously.

Absolutely in favour of Brexit, what good reason is there to support the EU?

>>69037143
Not as far as I am aware.
>>
Tell us something explosive
>>
>>69034524
What kind of quiet allegations were there back in the 80's regarding pederasts in positions of political power, or within the entertainment industry? Were specific figures (aside from Sir Jimmy 'Jim'll Fuck It' Savile) known to be pædos?
>>
>>69037838
And by this I mean, just juicy gossip, I don't know.
>>
>>69034524
Did you ever work under Piers Morgan at NOTW? How cunt-ish is he?
>>
>>69034524
the DM is a fucking tabloid
>>
>>69034524
The thing I fucking LOVE about DM is that any time a terror attack happens, every other news outlet has fucking pages and pages and pages reporting about it,updating everytime something new is learned. Giving ISIS and mudslines hours, days of publicity.
Click on DM ... is this a ghost, guess how much this house costs ... etc .. brilliant!
>>
>>69037275
>Do you have any insight into what kind of collusion goes on to push narratives in the media?

Journalists are by and large just regular, non-conspiracy employees. editors and other management decide which stories to use and what to discard, and if every article you write gets published (because you have deliberately only investigates dindu getting beat up by a white man) you'll get bonuses and promotion.

>>69037464
>Or what dirt you have on others?
The only dirt I have on a politician was eventually exposed by Channel 4, so kudos to them. It involved someone trying to have me beat up because of stories I was pubishing about them.

>>69037325
>>69037472
See above, clickbait stories form the core of DM, but they have to be pretty much factual clickbait. Most people at the DM are fairly redpilled about most issues like islam, immgiration, EU, quite a few of us are red-pilled about jews.
>>
>>69034524

is Simon Heffer a cunt
>>
>>69037709
That's pretty cool if true, I always suspected the man was more based than he lets on or people give him credit for, why do you think he is so vilified?

Did you see any examples of Jewish domination or globalisation, any sort of suggestion of a "higher level of authority" while doing your work?
>>
>>69034524
>daily mail
>journalism

Top bait lad
>>
Have you ever had MI5 / 6 stick their nose in over articles?

Just how much about Rotherham actually happened the way it was reported?
>>
File: itwasme.jpg (8 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
itwasme.jpg
8 KB, 300x225
>>69038830
>any sort of suggestion of a "higher level of authority" while doing your work?

ITS ME AUSTIN

ITS ME AUSTIN

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG AUSTIN
>>
did you ever see or hear any evidence of a media cover up or suppression of a story you thought important to the public interest?
>>
What is the general feeling on immigration and Britain's future? What is the general feeling on Brexit? And on Rottherham?
>>
>>69036977
Next time I go down there if your bitch doesn't fluff my pillows properly I'm not leaving any colouring books under them...
>>
>>69037838
>>69038095

The only reason why the Brexit referendum is happening now is because 24 conservative MP's were convinced he was purely stalling for time and threatened to defect to UKIP if it wasn't held by the end of 2016
>>
do you feel max mosley was right to take on notw and murdoch, and do you feel he should have won (as he did)?
>>
>>69039585
>Dat skillfullness
>>
>>69034524
Is Journalism just racketeering?
>>
>>69038539
>The only dirt I have on a politician was eventually exposed by Channel 4, so kudos to them. It involved someone trying to have me beat up because of stories I was pubishing about them.

This is a shit answer, in case there was any doubt.
>>
File: Partridge_3245087b.jpg (190 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Partridge_3245087b.jpg
190 KB, 620x387
>>69034524

on a scale from one to partridge, with partridge being the highest, how pleased are you that alan partridge regular lists the daily mail as his favourite paper?
>>
>>69039654

If you didn't know, the current conservative government has a tiny 5 seat majority, and 24 members of David Cameron's own party were willing to oust him as prime minister over this one issue.
>>
>>69040081
But it would get worse. Much worse. In fact, UKIP's full rise could've entirely be defined by a lack of Referendum. It isn't even about the seats at this point.

>yfw, Second-Order effects have become the hot shit because they can't be demonstrated mathematically.
>>
>>69039824

one, I couldn't care less
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.