[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TED CRUZ FUCKED ME AND I LIKED IT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: katrina pierson.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
katrina pierson.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
TED CRUZ FUCKED ME AND I LIKED IT!
>>
Ted's gonna learn pretty soon that if you burn the coal, you have to pay the toll.
>>
>>69033543

That pretty much ruins her. I was willing to look past the slave blood in favor of fapping material, but it's too much now. I just can't
>>
>>69033543
She needs to protect herself them the sex scandal shitstorm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFMi8lCBjx8
>>
Why would you fuck an ugly negroid mutt?
>>
>>69034805

She isn't ugly, she's fairly attractive
>>
>>69034285
she's pretty spiteful, what did cruz do to her? kek
>>
>>69033543
She'll reveal some sexual harassing texts, maybe a sext of Cruz's dick. She doesn't need to admit she had sex with him to ruin his reputation, and Cruz will never admit he had sex with her either. She will make Cruz look like a complete womanizer. Why else do you think she said "Carry On".
>>
>>69033696
It's called "drilling for oil" when the woman is the black one.
>>
>>69033543
OH SÍ CARIÑO
OH
TE QUIERO RATO
OH
MÁS FUERTE
OH
>>
>>69033543
"I FUCKED A RAT AND LIKED IT~~"
t. HURRICANE
>>
>>69035003
hurt her butt?
>>
>>69033696
when it's white male on black female it's called oil drilling
>>
>>69035660

Unless...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.