[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Great Reddit War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (184 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
184 KB, 1024x1024
It's time to show the libcucks who's boss. /pol/ needs to band together and start downvoting all Bernie posts in /r/politics and start upvoting posts about the Donald in /r/politics and /r/The_Donald. I know some of you probably hate Reddit with a passion, but we are on the verge of some of the greatest lulz of 2016 if we can completely colonize Reddit and corrupt it for our purposes. Godspeed, faggots
>>
>>69033064
>I know some of you probably hate Reddit with a passion

/r/the_donald is literally an extension of /pol/. You guys realize this, right?
>>
>>69033216
Yes, but not all members of /pol/ are completely on board with our colonization of Reddit. They see the site as a cancer that cannot be saved.
>>
besides the fact that these dumbass plans always backfire and end up hurting 4chan, it's a great idea
>>
>>69033453
Name literally one example
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 183x275
>>69033453
We are starting a fire
>>
>>69033453
4chan cannot be hurt
>>
>>69033064
We don't need a war with Bernieshills. They're potential Trump voters. Their hate needs to be channeled on Hillary and her subhuman votership.
>>
>>69034060
This
Once Shillary undoubtedly beats Bernie our job is going to be slamming Shillarys name so much that Trump actually looks good to the SJWs
>>
/r/the_Donald is like a /pol/ embassy. Liberals who enter get fucking shredded as soon as they enter.
>>
>>69034060
THIS
We need to convert those cucks onto our side
>>
>>69034769
they actually get banned. lol People on 4chan complain that reddit is infesting their boards and changing the culture, but it honestly seems like the opposite is happening with more /pol/ like posts on a lot of reddit subs
>>
>>69033453

Name one plan that backfired. I dare you.
>>
>>69033453
>hurt 4chan
Nigger you can't hurt 4chan
>>
>>69033453
>hurt 4chan
>literally the only time when people tried to hurt 4chan and it worked was when m00t became a cuck
>tumblr tried but they were scared off by the counterstrike
>>
>>69033453
>Backfired
Ya that never happened
>>
what subreddits are most like /pol/ or 4chan as a whole? /r/european and /r/northamerican along with /r/the_donald are similar to /pol/, but worldnews and some others have become increasingly less liberal over the past few years
>>
I would like more followers for my NEW twitter account so that I can follow more people. (I've had 4 twitters banned so far for overly conservative comments reported as 'spam'.)

its annoying that you have to get followers so you can follow more people, but oh well.

I just did a hashtag #FollowTrump so we can follow each other's twitters quick. must keep up the pressure
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.