[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXU hcVWOyuI Trump is PROVEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: S050932095-800x450.jpg (42 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
S050932095-800x450.jpg
42 KB, 800x450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXUhcVWOyuI
Trump is PROVEN to have no idea on anything he is talking about and can't even answer a single question without spiraling into a non answer. How do you support someone so clueless?
>>
>>69032654
He has charisma and feeds off the frustration of the common folk, Afu.
>>
>pakman

is that faggot still trying to be relevant?
>>
Why do care leaf.
>>
>>69032654

I'm trying my best to watch the video but this guy's lisping autism voice is driving me fucking insane.
>>
>>69032654
Care to please summarize it?
These guys are so fucking annoying to listen to.
>>
>>69033324
trump has been stumped for real this time no.2312124
>>
For those who don't want to listen to their voices, trump parts are 1:20-2:16 3:01-4:26 6:02-6:50 & 7:38-8:21
>>
>>69032654

Yeah, I've watched a bit, its nowhere as bad as the headline.

First question he answered as he would answer as usual. And if these guys think he doesn't know how to deal with business and his "economic zones" then these guys are the idiots.

Are there still any racial disparities with police? One of the black pigeon videos discussed how there were no racial disparities in murders caused by police officer except what the media shows.

He already discussed the libel laws and the nuclear weapon usage against ISIS before.

These guys are just trying to find issues where there are none. He doesn't memorize answers so he just ends up saying much of the same and a lot of filler, but that's what things like his website are for.

If people want to argue against him, they should go argue about his policies on his website. Because as we know, he has many businesses and he knows how to handle them, he's no idiot.
>>
>>69032654
Does Canada really hate Trump this much or do the plebbit shills use a Canadian proxy to shill?
>>
>>69034652
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/S050932095-800x450.jpg/

Libcuck on a proxy
>>
File: alien frog.png (264 KB, 509x508) Image search: [Google]
alien frog.png
264 KB, 509x508
>>69033324
he kind of just rambles about what great job he;s gonna do instead of any real policy

but this is what he has always done, so this comes off as a bit lame

its still interesting tho, and it reminds me of how mexican people vote with their anuses, people require no logic at all to agree with someone
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.