[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is really dumb when it comes to Jews. "Jews are bad"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16
File: jewish-symbols-image.jpg (12 KB, 496x396) Image search: [Google]
jewish-symbols-image.jpg
12 KB, 496x396
/pol/ is really dumb when it comes to Jews.

"Jews are bad" is a corrupted meme. The correct meme is "American leftists are bad". Almost all prominent American leftists are atheist Jews because Jews excel in academia.

Go to Israel and you'll find a country full of /pol/acks who talk about Jews exactly the way /pol/ talks about whites. And no, they don't promote immigration in Western countries. Israeli Jews (except for the extra cucked Haaretz variety) wish Europe would get redpilled (but not in an antisemitic way), the whole West is Sweden to them.
>>
>>69031230
That's because Israelis actually have clay. Thus, they have to be nationalist like the rest of us because they're smart enough to know that their country is gonna collapse if they don't.

American Jews don't have clay, and most don't consider themselves Americans. They are globalists, which is what we fight against.
>>
I wonder who's behind thi-
Oh wait it's just New Zealand trying to be Australia.
>>
spot on tbqh
GTKRWN
>>
>>69031230

Sodomise yourself with Jaffa oranges fagela...make your Rebbe jealous.
>>
This Jew shit has been going on for much longer than America has even existed you stupid fucking kiwi. They've been kicked out of every empire in history, from Egypt, to Rome, to Medieval kingdoms. You're fucking retarded if you think this is a new problem.
>>
>>69032872
and they committed genocide against Roman subjects
>>
>>69031230
wow, thanks, I am totally converted now
>>
>>69032872
>You're fucking retarded if you think this is a new problem.
It's not a new problem. The problem is the culture of Jews. But not in a Nazi way.

The culture of Jews is about thinking long-term and deeply about things. They are also very academically intelligent in general. This leads them to find the places where they can make a lot of money or wield a lot of influence. But they don't usually break the rules, they just use them. And they'll happily fuck over a fellow Jew.

Antisemitism is literally just jealousy most of the time. "Jews run the backs, they must be evil." No you idiot, they made a long-term plan to become a banker and did it.
>>
>>69033034
damn, ancient Jews were badass.
>>
File: 1451937395110.jpg (40 KB, 380x536) Image search: [Google]
1451937395110.jpg
40 KB, 380x536
You're right that there is a massive ideological chasm between Israeli Jews and joos elsewhere.

However, that doesn't change the fact that western joos are harmful to the countries they infest.
>>
>>69033034
Christ, that's inhuman. I guess that's what happens when Jews are a majority and in a position of power.

>>69033178
Yeah, and why should we allow a race which is capable of that level of deception exist? They obviously pose a threat to our own race. When they inhabit a country, they degenerate it rapidly should they be in a position of power?
Why in the fuck would I not be against a race of people which is not my own, and which so often find themselves in the seat of power?
That race is not mine and so they do not represent my interests, and when they are in a seat of power in a county which houses many members of my race, there is literally no reason for me to allow them to stay there.
>>
>>69033693
>that level of deception
What deception? Jews aren't particularly known for lying, except that everyone lies in politics and leftist academia. The Israel lobby in the US (right-wing Jews) are totally straight-up. They're just a lobby group. They are listened to because they have a good story to tell.
>>
>>69033953
>Jews aren't particularly known for lying
Yeah, I'm just gonna... gonna go. Not even good bait.
>>
>>69033341
How are they harmful? I mean, I did 3 years and 16 weeks as an 11C in the Army, and now I'm an EMT-B....not really much harm there.
>>
>>69033693
Crymore
>>
File: boot.jpg (177 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
boot.jpg
177 KB, 480x600
>>69031230
>Go to Israel and you'll find a country full of /pol/acks who talk about Jews exactly the way /pol/ talks about whites.

You are confused. Most of the Jews in the West are high-IQ Ashkenazi merchants. Most of the Jews in Israel are retarded Mizrahi kebabs. Mizrahi Israelis are genetically incapable of comprehending the international plots of Ashkenazim.
>>
File: Danny-Danon.jpg (138 KB, 362x767) Image search: [Google]
Danny-Danon.jpg
138 KB, 362x767
not this shit again
>>
>>69031230
>The correct meme is "American leftists are bad".

Ron Rothhotlz - Hollywood jew emailing other jews about some injustice
>from Sony wikileaks

>“As a major force for liberalism and humanity in western societies; as major supporter of the civil rights movement in america, the democratic party, the gay rights movement, the womens rights movement, the green movement, the rights of hispanics and all oppressed americans ...... the same in france and england ........

They (jewry and liberalism) are one in the same.
>>
File: kikes-are-evil.jpg (397 KB, 1460x790) Image search: [Google]
kikes-are-evil.jpg
397 KB, 1460x790
>>69031230
>"Jews are bad" is a corrupted meme. The correct meme is "American leftists are bad".

No. Filthy kikes on both sides have subverted and damaged this white Christian nation beyond repair. It's impossible to not get fucked by the kikes from birth in this country.
>>
File: 1455961922364.png (35 KB, 448x534) Image search: [Google]
1455961922364.png
35 KB, 448x534
>>69031230
Oy vey, antisemitism is on the rise in Europe again! We need to rally more support for Israel's cause against Palestine, goyim! Six trillion lives are at stake!
>>
>>69031230
We are not your enemy goy,
Your fellow countrymen are OY VAY
>>
File: 1457979914116.gif (2 MB, 297x229) Image search: [Google]
1457979914116.gif
2 MB, 297x229
>>69031230

>"Jews are bad" is a corrupted meme.
>he correct meme is "American leftists are bad"

So you are telling us to ignore the cause and instead focus on the symptom.

>Almost all prominent American leftists are atheist Jews because Jews excel in academia.

So having a high level of education automatically is related to being atheist? Also being leftist means having good education?

>Go to Israel and you'll find a country full of /pol/acks who talk about Jews exactly the way /pol/ talks about whites.

Of course they can criticize their own, they even have anti zionist protests, they know whats up. Even though, go there as a white and criticize jews, you better prepare your anus.

>And no, they don't promote immigration in Western countries.

Nobody cares about the general population in israel, they don´t have any influence anyway. Look at journalists and what zionist propaganda they spew to influence the masses.

>Europe Redpilled (but not in an antisemitic way)

This goes hand in hand, for the last 2000 years. As long as they stay in their country and don´t have any positions in foreign banking, media or politics.
>>
>>69031394
>American Jews don't have clay
don't consider themselves Americans
Citation needed
>>
You got some nerve posting this on Easter Sunday you kike loving son of a bitch
>>
it's cause they have better family structures and IQ's. Everyone else need to get it together
>>
>>69035151
Yeah, I'm Reform...but the ultra-orthodox always were an odd bunch.
>>
>>69035301

Not all of course, but there are zionist summer camps around the world where they learn to worship israel, their national anthem etc. It´s the same as muslim sleeper cells right in your country. Sadly can´t fight the video for that right now, fucking jewtube.
>>
File: Jew Frog.jpg (100 KB, 785x762) Image search: [Google]
Jew Frog.jpg
100 KB, 785x762
>>69032971
>>
>>69035679
"Reform" are not Jews but filthy kikes.

Nothing similar between Judaism and the reform Church of Thinly Veiled Atheism.

Most of you are so intermarried you aren't even Halachically Jewish. NAUSEATING.
>>
OP, /pol/ is full of kebab. And nazis. You know Hitler loved muzzrats right?
>>
>>69034637
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
>>
>>69036011
>same as Muslim sleeper cells right in your country
Um. What? A Zionist Jew who lives outside of Israel poses no threat to the well-being of the fellow citizens of that country, whereas a terrorist sleeper cell certainly does pose such a threat. The only thing the Zionist Jew might do is pack up his bags and move to Israel, which does no harm to the people of that country.
>>
File: 1432426850568.jpg (93 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1432426850568.jpg
93 KB, 720x960
>>69036684
>Most of you are so intermarried you aren't even Halachically Jewish.

Most Israelis have intermarried with "halachically Jewish" Mizrahi kebabs. Israel is literally a project to interbreed and destroy high IQ Ashkenazim with retarded kebab Jews. Israel will accomplish what the nazis failed to do, the utter elimination of the malignant Ashkenazi race. 100 years from now Israel will be indistinguishable from any other kebab country.
>>
But most of us know that Israelis are totally different to western jews.

Fuck, western jews are even behind anti-Israel movements because they hate nation states that much.
>>
I always stop reading when somebody blames the jews for everything. That is the same technique antifas do with "le bad fascism"
>>
>>69037188
Oh god, what a fucking piece of shit. Now I know why you guys hate Jews, is it normal for me to start hating some Jews even though I'm a Jew?
>>
>>69036684
I was born into an Orthodox family, decided to move to Reform. I like banging girls that aren't Jewish, and I like Tattoos and bacon.So according to you I'm not Jewish enough?
>>
File: 1458007080042.jpg (173 KB, 523x1255) Image search: [Google]
1458007080042.jpg
173 KB, 523x1255
Jewish are naturally greedy, and naturally warmongers
It's only right to blame the Jews.
>>
>>69037851
nice arguments you got there friend-o
>>
>>69037543
Too bad this board has flags, no one must talk to you because of yours :(
>>
>>69031230

you're never going to change /pol/'s outlook on jews, and if you are reading this and it is a surprise to you, you are a SHILL.
>>
>>69031230
>Atheist Jews
You really don't understand how religion works do you?
>>
>>69037851
>Jewish are naturally greedy
I never understood this. Is there any group that isn't naturally greedy? If there's a framework that seems "fair" (like capitalism), then people will pursue their greed naturally.

Greed isn't just selfish, it tends to benefit those close to you at the expense of those who aren't close to you. So white nationalists want to be greedy, too.

The only difference is whether you're good at it.
>>
>>69037938
I don't even fucking see an argument from you
>>
File: 1456090837811.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456090837811.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>69037273

> A Zionist Jew who lives outside of Israel poses no threat to the well-being of the fellow citizens of that country

yeah right, because they are not known to bomb themselfs.. so they are no threat right? I mean it´s not like they work their way up, getting higher uni degrees and through connections, getting influencial positions in politics, media or the banks. I´m sure they have your well being in mind. I mean come on it´s 2016, what could a zionist-nationalist do in a position of power. Just go to sleep goy, it´s not important.

How the fuck do you think did they get all this influence? NOT BY MOVING TO ISRAEL.
>>
>>69038043
White nationalists are WHITE NATIONALISTS
Greedy for a whole race
Everyone is greedy, but not everyone acts out on their greed like the Jews.
>>
>>69038057
explain to me why the jews are behind everything bad that happens in this world
>>
>>69037851
I don't know, I always thought I was a little more on the charitable side.
>>
>>69038189
>Everyone is greedy, but not everyone acts out on their greed like the Jews
Everyone acts on greed, there's nothing else to act on.
>>
>>69038214
Look at all the wars they've orchestrated and started. They want to expand their massive jewish empire for supreme world domination, and right now they're fighting palestine for land.
Don't think I'm pro palestine, it's a failed abortion of a country, but they use America as a tool for their zionist plans.
>>
>>69038427
So you're saying the only human virtue is greed
>>
>>69038541
Hmm I give you that but then you start with nigger culture, leftists, homos... How is that the jews fault? Having SJWs in america doesn't help them
>>
>>69038541
>>69038214
There isn't a modern country that hasn't been affected by zionism. (Excluding the obvious nigger countries, if you don't count boko haram muslijews)
>>
File: 4_6yap.jpg (24 KB, 748x352) Image search: [Google]
4_6yap.jpg
24 KB, 748x352
>>
>>69038737
Sure it does it puts more blame on the evil white man
They can use niggers, feminists, any type of sjw to put more blame on the white man who has always been their enemy.
>>
>>69038613
No, virtues are the only things that act against immediate greed. And virtues only exist when they provide long-term greed in exchange (feeling good about yourself, being respected by the community, going to heaven when you die).

Accusing high-achievers of being greedy is just sour grapes.
>>
>>69037627
Tatoos? You're a universally degenerate piece of shit.

Bacon and shiktzas? You're just a fucking traitor to your heritage, kike.
>>
>>69038889
But everyone has that limit of greed where they know they will fuck someone's life up, and that's where guilt comes in. Most stop there, not the jews, not to say other people haven't gone further than that line
>>
>>69038859
Looks to me like it could backfire for them, but it doesn't sound too ridiculous
>>
>>69039174
I doubt it will. They use the mass majority of stupid people against white people, even so that stupid white people now side with them. They feel the need to follow the crowd, hence #whiteshame
>>
>>69039060
>Most stop there, not the jews, not to say other people haven't gone further than that line
It's not that they don't feel guilt, it's that they find a (plausible) way to frame it so that it's not their fault. And you don't mean "Jews", you just mean "successful people in a capitalist system".
>>
>>69039280
And wtf do whites gain with this relationship
>>
>>69039532
Which most of are Jews
>>
>>69039639
They get the feeling that they're not responsible forgiven by the big black man for enslaving his ancestors
>>
>>69039777
Checked
But I mean powerful whites
>>
File: 1458395394003.jpg (68 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1458395394003.jpg
68 KB, 640x960
>>69038992
You're a brainwashed shill.
>>
>>69039887
They get the nigger majority off their backs, or at least settle the chimps down for a few minutes
>>
>>69039656
Yeah, so what? Whether it's founder effect, child-raising culture, or evolution, Jews are good at navigating the modern world. Just like whites are better than blacks.

Groups will always be better or worse at stuff, whatever the reason. The correct response is to only worry about how YOU can do better.
>>
File: 1445128563289-3.jpg (444 KB, 903x788) Image search: [Google]
1445128563289-3.jpg
444 KB, 903x788
>>69038992
The Ashkenazi race suffers from more dysgenic miscegenation in Israel than it does in the West. The Ashkenazi race in American will outlive the Ashkenazi race in Israel.

https://youtu.be/cCXI0dTH79M?t=20
>>
>>69037489
Meme. Western Jews are very pro-Israel.
>>
>>69033207
You forgot that after this >>69033034 Vespasian totally annihilated the jewish population in Cyprus, Egypt and Libya.
>>
>>69040043
You're right, but I take it as my duty to stop zionists in whatever way I can. Sooner or later ALL the rich ceos of companies in America will be jewish, which the majority already are, and they'll have the strings pulled whichever way they want.
>>
>>69033178
>only positive generalisations about Jews are correct

Kill yourself kike.

>le anti-Semitism is jealousy meme
Then why does no one hate Asians who are richer and have higher IQs than whites in white countries?
>>
>>69031230
It's more secular Ashkenazi Jews vs the rest of the Jews
>>
>>69040497
>Then why does no one hate Asians who are richer and have higher IQs than whites in white countries?
lol, they do.

I live in Auckland (a city with a recent huge Asian influx), and white kids massively hate Asians for doing well in school.

By the way, I'm not Jewish. But I'm a white guy who ends up in situations where Jews end up. I get how it works.
>>
It's pretty obvious that if kikes weren't so kikey than people would just ignore them. If they didn't have such a sociopathic need for control and to degrade the white race then no one would give a shit, they would basically just be considered white. Anti-Semitism would be ridiculous were it not grounded in so many facts.
>>
>>69040804
>anecdotes
No one on /pol/ does. There is no Asian equivalent to anti-Semitism. Perhaps because it's grounded in reality and not jealousy.
>>
>>69039992
Pope Francis is Catholic.
>>
>>69041146
Thanks for adding to the conversation.
>>
>>69040979
>There is no Asian equivalent to anti-Semitism. Perhaps because it's grounded in reality and not jealousy.
No, it's because Asians don't get into politics in the West much. That's not in their culture, because they're from countries where the government just tells you to fuck off.

But eventually they will, and anti-East Asian sentiment will become totally analogous to anti-Semitism. The only relevant factor is that a minority is better at playing the game than the majority.

It will be the same for whites, once they are a minority. They will be like Jews to the blacks.
>>
>>69041469
Hopefully East Asians will never into anti-semitism for the simple reason that there aren't enough Jews in East Asia and they don't have enough power to cause any trouble.
>>
>>69041469
There is no equavalent. Sorry. Jews would barely even be considered a minority if they weren't so Jewey.

How is saying Jews are bad news anymore of a meme than saying Muslims are terrorists or blacks are criminals. Think about it, they are all just observations.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.