[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The commenter is so right. Terrorism knows no religion. Seriously,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 31
File: seriously.png (57 KB, 495x685) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
57 KB, 495x685
The commenter is so right. Terrorism knows no religion.

Seriously, when is /pol/ going to drop the whole Islam promotes terrorism meme?
>>
>>69031193

Yeah, better watch out for those Christian terrorists! Or the atheists ones, I heard they're suicide bombing like crazy this season! And those fucking Zen terrorists, holy shit, they'll koan you in a heartbeat.
>>
Lol , what are talibans and mujaheedins doing in afghanistan after ussr got btfo , dey good boyz , dey dindu nuffin , dey not true muzzlimz
>>
>>69031382
Well memed, anon.

You realize that per capita Christians kill more people right? People get gunned down by Christian police in the states every day for example.

>Islamophobes BTFO once again
>>
>>69031837
They aren't true muslims, in the same way that Christians say the Westboro Baptist Church are not true Christians. It's just hate that you allow to get the better of you
>>
Oh for fucksake I am sick of the "our holy book says killing one is like killing the whole world" read the verse after it:
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2010/05/quran-532-nazam-and-neglecting-context.html?m=1
>>
>>69031927

>internal variable are the same external variables
>>
>>69031927
>Christian polices = Terrorists.
>Foliage in the flag.
>>
>>69031927
But those Christians aren't using their religion as a motive.

>regressives BTFO once again
>>
who the fuck did Mussolini kill
>>
File: 1458012025486.png (32 KB, 770x510) Image search: [Google]
1458012025486.png
32 KB, 770x510
>>69031193
wow guys just because all terrorism in the past 2 decades has been committed by muslims doesn't matter because there's no physical reason why a christian or an atheist wouldn't also be able to commit terrorism I mean they don't but they theoretically could and that's awful so in conclusion we should overlook muslim terrorism because other people could possibly kill you but don't
>>
>>69031193
>Seriously, when is /pol/ going to drop the whole Islam promotes terrorism meme?

Whenever you sand niggers stop promoting terrorism wherever you go...

I mean seriously, is this some kind of rhetorical trick question?
>>
>>69031193
right around the time people stop using generalisations which will be never.
>>
>look at all these murderers that weren't Muslim!
>this means Muslims don't kill over their religion!

>look at all these teams that have won the world series!
>This means the Yankees have never won the World Series!
>>
>>69032400
Neither do the Muslims! It's retaliation for the war on Iraq started by the west.
>>
>>69031193

There are plenty of quotes in the quran advocating the spread of islam by the sword that this fellow will conveniently ignore.

For every single counterargument that you could possibly want, look no further than ISIS, which professes an ultraorthodox, extremely literal interpretation of the quran. You cannot in good conscience pretend that salafi jihadism is not religiously motivated.

It's because leftists and these "moderate muslims" refuse to accept reality that we have to rely on people like Trump and his "extreme" views re: muslims. Because they constantly dismiss and downplay the very real problem of jihadism, it grows and only continues to grow, and the solutions become more and more difficult to implement. Trump is the only one brave enough to face this problem that many Muslims would rather deny, and that is frankly unacceptable. Muslims must take responsibility for Islam and promote reform asap
>>
'Not all Muslims are terrorists.'
Granted, but the majority of terrorists are Muslims. Not that anyone wants to discuss that, of course.
>>
>>69032673
Why are you in my country, sand nigger? If you feel like you care that much about sand nigger countries, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and go live there?
>>
>>69031927
This post gave me Islam.
>>
>>69031193
Terrorism isn't some sentient entity.
It's an activity used by sentient beings for reasons.
Religion can be such a reason.
>>
>>69031193
Islamic terrorism has a religion friend
>>
File: 1458658505237.jpg (38 KB, 434x604) Image search: [Google]
1458658505237.jpg
38 KB, 434x604
>>69031193

Never?!
>>
>>69031193
Did he forget to mention that you are not "innocent" if you don't devote all your life to allah and therefore you deserve nothing else than death?
I guessed so.
>>
>>69032673
>What is ISIS
>>
File: 1430539663195.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1430539663195.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>69032875
TIME FOR A NEW MEME!
#ThisTweetGaveMeIslam
>>
>>69033092
It did not say that anywhere. Stop making stuff up and do some research
>>
>>69033111
ISIS was started by former Baathist generals
>>
>>69031927
>police = christian
>police = terrorist
>being gunned down for commiting a crime = innocent being bombed
>moderate muslims
GUYS HELP ME! I'M BEING OVERWHELMED BY MEMES
>>
>>69031193
Islam says to cast terror into the eyes of the unbelievers. Sura 3 dipshit.

Read the Koran before defending it.
>>
>>69031193
>the quran says
>the bible says
>the *insert ancient text* says
Why do these dipshits keep using these arguments? These texts are all really fucking old, often contradict each other and are written over such a long period of time that you could easily quote mine it to find support for literally anything you want.

What is actually written in these books is completely fucking irrelevant. What matters most is what the elites running the religion choose to declare as the "correct interpretation". Get rid of the "peaceful and tolerant" imams preaching this shit and you will get rid of the terrorists as well.
>>
>>69032098
They are true christians though. They don't go around blowing shit up, do they?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>69031193
>Terrorism is not exclusive to any one religion
>Islam still promotes terrorism more so than any other modern day religion

Islam is not a religion of peace. Neither is Christianity or Judaism.

But Islam is the worst modern day religion when it comes to terror and mass murder.
>>
>>69033563
Too bad it doesn't.

https://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?ch=3

What now anon?
>>
>>69031193
Under sharia law no westerners are "innocent"
>>
>>69033829
You realize that the Quran can only truly be understood in Arabic, right?
>>
>>69033842
First he denies it...

>>69034179
Then he tried to shit the goal-posts with some more bullshit.

Face it sand nigger, everyone here is sick of your shit. Your lies may fly with the SJW cuckolds in the mainstream but you're all out of credit with any thinking people.
>>
>>69031193
>tries to argue islam does not promote violence
>then just suddenly starts naming casualties from actual wars between nations

ok dude? what does this have to do with religion, or islam at all?
>>
The amount of taqiyya in that post is staggering
>>
>>69034179
You realize that's a logical fallacy, right? If it can only be understood in Arabic, then only Arabs are capable of being true Muslims. As a Canadian, I speak English. If there is not an English translation, then I cannot understand the original Arabic copy as it would not correlate to anything that I'd understand in English. Given than the majority of the worlds Muslims aren't Arabs, that says a lot. That's bullshit and you know it. I don't see people being told you can only understand Catholicism if you speak Latin.
>>
>>69033842
https://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/showChapter.php?submitCh=Read+from+verse%3A&ch=3&verse=151

>[3:152] We shall strike terror into the hearts of those that have disbelieved because they associate partners with Allah for which He has sent down no authority. Their abode is the Fire; and evil is the habitation of the wrongdoers.

Well now you tell everyone this is one of those passages that wasn't meant to be taken literally and you couldn't be expected to check the entire chapter before calling him out anyway.
>>
>>69034434
>what does this have to do with religion, or islam at all?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Basically, you dismiss criticism by saying "you've done fucked up shit too"
>>
>>69031193
HERRO PREASE
SHITPOST SWEET SOUR PREASE
CHING CHONG NIP NONG
>>
>>69034179
>implying I am not fluent in arabic
>>
>>69033111
A political power that wants to conquer the Muslim world. They want you to refuse refugees so they can build their armies.
>>
>>69032098
Actually read about Westboro or watch interviews and you will realize that they are fundamentalist Christians. They follow the Bible to the letter.

Just like ISIS follows the Quran to the letter.
>>
>>69034727
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

nice

>murder muslim
>judge asks why
>YO JUDGES HAVE IN THE PAST SENTENCED PEOPLE WRONGLY FOR LIFE
>judge agrees and i get away with it

or

>france attacks germany out of the blue
>france why?
>YOU HAVE ATTACKED ME IN THE PAST SO ITS FINE IF I DO IT ALSO YOU KILLED JEWS SO ITS COOL

what a dumb fucking way of arguing
>>
>>69034816
>Implying they don't get plenty of recruits from the West

Sand nigger still lying I see. The ride never ends.

Never trust a satan worshipping sand nigger.
>>
>deaths in the iraq and afghanistani war were not caused muslims
lmfao
>>
>>69034816
Yes, because... the people fleeing away from this death cult will join the death cult if they aren't accepted into Europe?
Gee, it almost sounds like they aren't really running away from them then.
>>
>>69033842
3:151

What should terror be translated to 'fear' or some other synonym? Or can I not fathom in English the fear that Allah's followers, the ones to punish me with fire, seek to cast into me?
>>
>>69034414
>sand nigger

I'm a white Christian. I just love my neighbour like the bible teaches, I don't hate
>>
>>69034727

>Liberals these days literally rely on Soviet rhetoric

Can't make this shit up.
>>
It's all well and good until you look into what Islam defines as "Innocent".
>>
>>69031927
>All shootings or crimes are terrorist acts

wew.
>>
>>69035463
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
Sound familiar?
>>
Maralia killed 666 million people and mosquitoes are probably not muslim!!

ISLAMOPHOBES BTFO (FIGURATIVELY)
>>
>>69035453
You also are defending a faith that wants to destroy you. Christianity is not suicidal. Show some strength to point out that Islam is wrong. Maybe you will even be able to save some souls if you show some cultural confidence to them.
>>
>>69035453
Let's add one more thing to the list of charges:

Sand niggers always lie. They have literally no qualms about bald-faced lying in order to protect their Satanic religion.

You're about as Christian as I'm a millionaire, sand nigger.
>>
>>69034179

This is such bullshit, and whenever it gets BTFO you fall back to your next layer of bullshit.

>Bible can only be understood in latin

Christians stopped trying that one hundreds of years ago.
>>
>>69034971
raycist logic there hans
>>
File: 1447527426164.jpg (110 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447527426164.jpg
110 KB, 600x600
>>69031193
When islam stops promoting terrorism.
>>
What a glorious example of Taqiyya.

>Our Holy Book Quran says: "O if anyone of you kills a single innocent person it would be as if you killed all human beings..."

This is great, because it lies while telling the truth. Idiots will easily believe this, but here's the kicker. Here's the reason it's taqiyya bullshit.

To Islam, no Kaffir is innocent. So when they kill us, they're NOT killing an innocent. In their eyes, it doesn't matter if you're a baby or an old man. If you're part of the West, if you're not Muslim, you are the enemy and will never be innocent.
>>
>>69031193

I have no hope for our countries when social media is echoing comments like this and making them mainstream. These people aren't freethinkers, they will just repeat what they've heard without even having any knowledge of Islam.
>>
Reposting this until everyone watches it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>69033829
>Neither is Christianity
Yes it is. Jesus explicitly commanded his followers to "put up your sword" and "turn the other cheek."
>>
>>69035765
>You also are defending a faith that wants to destroy you.
Found the Drumpf supporter
>>
>>69036498
>Jesus explicitly commanded his followers to "put up your sword" and "turn the other cheek."

Which didn't matter at all to the Christian elites who first invented the Just War theory and then later invented the Crusade.

The simple fact is that the person who does the "interpreting" is the person who really decides what the religion is about. Christianity thankfully had a number of smart people at the top who decided to redact the stupid shit. Muslims unfortunately don't have that benefit.
>>
>>69032673
Don't crash planes next time Ahmad.
>>
>>69031193

state violence =/= terrorism
>>
>>69031193
Terrorism might not know a religion but Islam certainly knows terrorism
>>
>>69031193
Nice random numbers she pulled out
>>
I too, love Taqiya.
>>
>>69036949
Does Islam even have a coordinated clergy ? To me it looks like everyone does whatever they want and reads their holy bood however they wish.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 716x611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 716x611
>>69036893
>Drumpf

Back to plebbit
>>
>>69031193
Guaranteed replies
>>
>5:32: “For that cause We decreed for the Children of Israel that whosoever killeth a human being for other than manslaughter or corruption in the earth, it shall be as if he had killed all mankind, and whoso saveth the life of one, it shall be as if he had saved the life of all mankind.

Wait a second, that verse is entirely out of context in OP's pic, and doesn't even apply to Muslims!

Why are Muslims so fucking sneaky? You can't just cut a sentence in half, stick it back together, and claim it's "good"
>>
>>69037646
>He argues better than me so I claim hes a redditor

Nice
>>
>>69036949
Jesus explicitly commanded against violence.

Mohammad explicitly commanded violence.

What don't you understand about this.
>>
File: 1454968111025.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1454968111025.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>69038461
>ad hominem
>argument
>>
>>69037532
As far as I'm aware there are several schools of thought in Islamic law ranging between hyper conservative to basically liberal

As for the people in the clergy itself, there is no global organization or anything. It's usually some kind of national organization of clerics and it's nowhere near the sort of organization that you see in the Catholic Church for example.

This of course makes thing even more retarded. Once the radicals take over the council, they basically have control over the whole religion in the country. Moderate and liberal clerics will be silenced or outright expunged and then 15-20 years later you will have clueless western pundits wondering "where is this all coming from? it must be foreign policy!!"

Bull fucking shit. People are sheep and they follow the shepherd and the shepherds of muslims worldwide are worthless whoresons who you can't even criticize because muh racism.

Christians have the exact kind of lunatic on their side. You don't have to search far and wide to find this or that Evangalical lunatic. The crucial difference being that when we laugh at them we are applauded but when we laugh at Muslim lunatics we are scolded. The results are predictable. Radicalism spreads, people die and the Right in western countries goes apeshit

And then comes along our old friend: the clueless media pundit and like clockwork he says - "where is this all coming from? it must be foreign policy!!"

Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>69031193
>If anyone of you kills any single innocent person it would be as you killed all human beings
That's not what the quote says and it isn't referring to muslims
>>
>>69036949
Just war theory:

"Examples of "just war" are:

In self-defense, as long as there is a reasonable possibility of success.
Preventive war against a tyrant who is about to attack.
War to punish a guilty enemy."

Crusades: reaction to the Yihad

Are you seriously comparing yihad and muslim expansion with that? Get back to Bosnia, Ahmed.
>>
>>69038463
>Jesus explicitly commanded against violence.
>Mohammad explicitly commanded violence.

Neither of that matters at all if some priest comes along and says "but the correct interpretation of that is _________". And then everyone goes along with it. Nobody gives a flying fuck about what the bible (or any text) actually says. They don't even fucking read it. But they all listen to their priests.

What do you not understand about that?
>>
>>69038977
You've missed the point by several light years at minimum.

I'm not condemning the Crusades or the Just War theory. They're both entirely justified things in my opinion and sprang up as reasonable responses to pressing issues.

However, Jesus very specifically advocated pacifism - turn the other cheek and all that shit. This did not stop the Catholic Church from performing whatever mental gymnastic they need to justify what they wanted to do.

The point, you dumb frog, is that the people in charge of telling you what the text means are the ones who truly decide what your beliefs are. The actual written word of the bible is almost of no consequence.
>>
>>69031193
Is condemn and denounce the new liberal buzzwords? Fucking retards
>>
>>69039035
Christianity is a religion of peace. Christians are not always peaceful. These aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>69039571
Luke 22
35Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you out to preach the Good News and you did not have money, a traveler’s bag, or an extra pair of sandals, did you need anything?”

“No,” they replied.

36“But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one! 37For the time has come for this prophecy about me to be fulfilled: ‘He was counted among the rebels.’d Yes, everything written about me by the prophets will come true.”

actually we are smart enough to read the text for ourselves smart guy, a lot of current year christans in the west dont go to church anymore because of the drama instead we study ourselves and come up with our own views
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 188x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 188x192
>>69038461
>thinking Drumpf is an argument
>>
>>69041116
haha funny
>>
File: image.jpg (495 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
495 KB, 949x1423
>>69041357
Not an argument
>>
>>69040919
>actually we are smart enough to read the text for ourselves smart guy
A bunch of fucking hypocrites fishing for whatever fits their preconceived notions. That's why you have a million different useless denominations. Isn't that just convenient?

You can even see this pathetic shitshow on /pol/ when people want to switch to Orthodox or whatever when the Pope says something that makes them butthurt.
>>
File: 1443518168205.jpg (33 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
1443518168205.jpg
33 KB, 500x550
>>69031193
>That's Islam actually!
>>
>>69040919
And what did Jesus command his followers to do with those swords at Gethsemane in literally the next scene.
>>
>>69031193
>hitler killed 11 million people
discarded
>>
>>69031927
>Christian police = suicide kamikaze
off yourself
>>
>>69031193
Most devastating thing to happen in the history of mankind was the mongol conquest.

The 2nd most devastating was the mid east slave trade caused by islam.
>>
>>69031193
Every single time a muslim terrorist does something, muslims use it as a chance to shill for Islam being peaceful. Are they just trying to make us reach the point where no matter what they do we won't blame muslims? At that point we have lost.
>>
Just because terrorism is a concept that transcends religion doesn't mean that a religion doesn't promote it.

"Meditation is a concept that transcends religion. When will /pol/ drop the whole Buddhism promotes meditation meme?"

The argument sounds pretty fucking stupid now doesn't it?
>>
>>69041554
fucking muslim lemming back to redit with ye
>>
>>69032098
Except Westboro isnt actually taking people's lives. They aren't going to other countries and murdering innocents.

While despicable, they've been staying within their legal rights.
>>
File: Terror 2.png (121 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
Terror 2.png
121 KB, 500x646
>>69031193
>when is /pol/ going to drop the whole Islam promotes terrorism meme?

When the most common form of terrorism stops being Islamic.
>>
File: Terror 3.png (142 KB, 500x633) Image search: [Google]
Terror 3.png
142 KB, 500x633
>>69031927
>>
File: Terror 4.png (134 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
Terror 4.png
134 KB, 500x634
>>69032098
>>
File: Terror 5.png (139 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
Terror 5.png
139 KB, 500x652
>>69032633
>>
File: Terror 6.png (136 KB, 500x655) Image search: [Google]
Terror 6.png
136 KB, 500x655
>>69032673
>>
File: Terror 7.png (134 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
Terror 7.png
134 KB, 500x632
>>69033206
>>
>>69044383
>the rare australian non-shitpost
>>
>>69044383
Liberals BTFO

and also innocent people by muslims as well
>>
File: Terror 8.png (136 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
Terror 8.png
136 KB, 500x660
>>69033842
>>
File: Terror 9.png (134 KB, 500x634) Image search: [Google]
Terror 9.png
134 KB, 500x634
>>69034179
>the Quran can only truly be understood in Arabic

If so, that proves it is cannot possibly be the word of an omnipotent God, because otherwise it would be universally understood in any language.
>>
>>69031193
Non-Muslims do not count as innocent. They have rotten black hearts.
>>
File: Terror 10.png (137 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
Terror 10.png
137 KB, 500x651
>>69035453
>>
>>69036311
Muhammad was also speaking EXCLUSIVELY to the Jews. Not to muslims.

He was clarifying that they would suffer if they killed a muslim.
>>
>>69036893
I'm not even american, and islam DOES specifically want to subdue or exterminate all other faiths.

What are you gonna say now Turdeau?
>>
>>69031927
There are people who are actually this fucking dumb holy shit
>>
>>69038461
>better than him.

Lol, no, you used an ad hominem against what you percieved as their political views based on the fact you got BTFO.
>>
File: 1453419157862.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1453419157862.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>69031193
Literally the one thing the Quran does is tell you to kill people who defile your religion lmao.

oh, aside from marrying little girls, beating your wife, and killing homosexuals
#religion of peace
>>
They always do this though.

They kill random civilians in random parts of the globe that have nothing to do with "Da j00z" and "muh American foreign policy."

Attack then deflect the blame...
Attack then deflect...
>>
>>69044714
>rare
>australian non-shitpost

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

lurk moar. We hide wisdom in muck so fools dont find it.
>>
>>69045809
This. It's their tactic. Kill a bunch and point the fingers somewhere else. It seems that people will gladly say that a man is a woman, but a terrorist is not a muslim. They only do what suits them.
>>
>>69045573
>proxy
Nope. You just hang around /b/ too much.

Oh and there was way more to that list, I just didnt save more than that....
>>
>>69044383
>>69044432
>>69044467
>>69044561
>>69044588
>>69044655
>>69044755
>>69044900
>>69045165
>Straya
>Quoting wikipedia

Fuck off desu
>>
Taqiyya...

Name a single conflict in the middle east (other than Iraq) that wasn't perpetuated by muslims? You can't. Because they always attack first and come up with a BS excuse later.
>>
>>69038461
Give it up, leaf. You will never shitpost as well as the aussies.

Everyday I come to /pol/ and see the leaf attempts at trolling. It just makes me appreciate the aussies even more.
>>
>Local Muslim community leaders warn of backlash after tomorrows terrorist attack
>>
>>69031927
what a load of shit, criminal gets killed while robbing shit and people want to defend a criminal liberals have no sense of right and wrong.
>>
>>69033206
It's true. If you're gay, you're not innocent. If you're an adulterer, you're not innocent. If you're either NOT muslim OR left the muslim faith you are not innocent.
>>
What the hell did buddists and sheikhs do to islam? Nothing. Then when people started to defend themselves... muslims tried to make it seem like they instigated it all along.
>>
>>69031193
>leaf
redacted names, obvious reddit shit
fuck off faggot
>>
>>69046160
>being this butthurt he got BTFO on a galactic scale

Fuck off TURDeau.
>>
>>69046354
How to remain left wing during an ongoing large scale terrorist attack:

Step 1. Be suspicious of any suggestion it’s Islamists until someone claims responsibility or videos emerge of shouts of ‘Allahu Akbar’.

Step 2. When step 1 fails, warn of a nonexistent backlash while people are in the process of being shot.

Step 3. When identities of terrorists are known, be sure to play up the idea that they are in some way victims due to poverty.

Step 4. Cry that the terrorists are "not _real_ Muslims".

Step 5. Invent a hashtag to combat islamophobia. #illflywithyou might work this time, as the attack was at an airport. Praise the tolerance and friendship that the slaughter of innocents has created.

Step 6. Play the victim by faking hate crimes against Muslims (usually “someone pulled off a Muslim’s hijab”).
>>
>b-b-but muh wars and mass shootings!

Committed due to political reasons, grabbing for resources or a personal vendetta against society at large exasperated by mental health issues. Not really linked to a belief, as wholesome Christians killed each other in both World Wars.

>islamic terrorism
Strongly linked to an archaic belief founded on degeneracy and deceit alongside with politics. Terrorism as an act knows no religion because any man, woman or child can be a terrorist but I think only one religion really promotes terrorism and then tries to say "n-n-no, we peaceful kebab pls build us mosques and cater to us like nothing happen".
>>
>>69046160
Moderate Islam according to muslims:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8

Why not hear about Islam from a woman who grew up as Muslim in the ME
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KXGE2eBUdlQ
>>
>>69031193
>when is /pol/ going to drop the whole Islam promotes terrorism meme?
When the Quran and Hadith are rejected by Muslims.
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (104 KB, 592x450) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
104 KB, 592x450
>>69046576

Jesus is only mentioned in the Koran 25 times. They don't believe he resurrected. Muslims don't have a new testament. "He who is without sin cast the first stone"

All over the middle east you see them literally throwing stones. Stoning women to death for walking in the street to late.

Even if the Koran has scriptures like this... it would go on deaf ears. When a muslim dies they brush god aside and yell "Where is Mohammed? I want to see Mohammed." Look DOWNWARD into the flames!
>>
>>69047704
This happened back in March 2015 and didn't make it to American news media that much. Even if it was a New York Times story.
This wasn't done by "extremists", this was done by average citizens and practitioners of Islam. People still want you to believe this kind of mentality is a minority and that muslims are level headed and peaceful.
The Killing of Farkhunda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28u4ItL02Fo [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEdMhPi-Ui8 [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MSZ2jOEARQ [Embed]

>Shitskins find half burned Koran in trash
>Accuse woman in shrine
>Beat her, throw rocks at her
>Police try to save her from the mob by pulling her to the roof of a shed
>She is hit by rocks and trash and falls down
>She is beat to death by people stomping her and throwing rocks at her
>Body ran over by a car
>Dragged 300 feet
>Taken to beach and burned
>RIP
>>
>>69031193
Serious question: are non-muslims considered "innocent" in Islam? Aren't they sinning against Allah and therefore not innocent?
>>
>>69047861
>> and didn't make it to American news media that much.
Because its the middle eastern equivalent of Thug Life. More than likely the person who pointed the finger at her was the one who burned their counterfeit bibles.
>>
>>69031193
>not all Muslims are terrorists
>all terrorists are Muslims

Any questions?
>>
>>69031193
ONe who does not follow Islam is not innocent
>>
>>69045540
A leaf.
>>
File: 1457653159824.png (143 KB, 332x394) Image search: [Google]
1457653159824.png
143 KB, 332x394
>>69031193
It's true, terrorism knows no religion.

But Islam sure knows a fuck of a lot about terrorism.
>>
>>69031193
When redditors stop shitposting
>>
The problem is islamism in combination with sandniggerism. There is no terrorism coming from malaysia which is a 99% muslim country.
>>
>>69032098
Of course Westboro are true Christians. I don't agree with them, and denounce them as being radically different to my beliefs, but I don't say that "calvinism" is not part of Christianity. They are full on calvinists. And hatemongers, and don't represent all of Christianity, but they identify as Christians.
>>
File: haji vs star wars.jpg (42 KB, 560x512) Image search: [Google]
haji vs star wars.jpg
42 KB, 560x512
Pic says it all
>>
>>69049969
Why is it that asians are the only ones that behave themselves when Europeans decolonize?

Oh yeah, bellcurve
>>
islam is a religion of terrorism. That is why muslims keep doing it.

If they didn't, they'd be committing blasphemy.
>>
>>69050116
I HAVE BEEN THINKING THIS FOREVER!
>>
File: muslim solidarity.png (676 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
muslim solidarity.png
676 KB, 1024x1024
>>69031193
>>69031927
oh please.
>>
File: 1458500861211.jpg (7 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
1458500861211.jpg
7 KB, 222x227
>>69031927
>>69032098

>Canadians

Fuck you guys are just awful.
>>
>>69031193
more acts of terrorism have been committed in the name of islam than any other religion ever

more deaths have been caused by islamic terrorism than any other form of terrorism and 9/11 is the worst terrorist attack EVER going by kill count

liberals need to shut the fuck up
>>
>>69032673
9/11?
>>
>>69031193
>>69032673

Muhammed is the role model for Muslims just as Jesus is the role model for Christians. Both religions want to follow their role model as closely as possible.

If this is true, then extremists are simply following in Muhammed's footsteps.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

The "muslim view" part of the article states that the only legit reason for war is to fight "oppression." In this day in age anything is interpreted as oppression. If I can't wear my hijab in public then I am oppressed.

They truly are following in the footsteps of Muhammed.
>>
>>69031193
if we were currently in wwii and this kind of stupid was around, we'd have people complaining about germans being persecuted for the actions of a minority

>>69031927
cool cool, let's wait until they get a higher bodycount before you decide they are worth dealing with! that's blood on your hands, not mine.
>>
>>69031927
Hell yeah, I agree with you anon! Remember that one verse in the Bible where Jesus says "Kill all those who oppose your nation's rules" That's my favorite Jesus quote verse
>>
>>69046320
This
>>
>>69034179
Translations always lose some minor information or gain a little bit wrong information, but please explain me how anyone is misunderstanding this.
>>
>all dem hashtags
How to spot a goy.
>>
>>69031193
>thinks its a meme, doesn't realize it sticks because it's actually fucking real.
What other religion is blowing itself up because religious reasons?
>>
>>69031382

>he doesn't know the Zen terrorists

>he doesn't know the atheists terrorists (AKA anarchy terrorists)
>>
>>69049235
>Any questions?
Yes

http://www.globalresearch.ca/non-muslims-carried-out-more-than-90-of-all-terrorist-attacks-in-america/5333619
>Non-Muslims Carried Out More than 90% of All Terrorist Attacks in America
>>
>>69031193
>comparing war deaths to terrorism deaths
>>
God damn it /pol/ is too easy to troll these days.
>>
>>69053649
>'I was only pretending to be retarded'
The leaf, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>69053649
Did you get any good responses that made you roll on the floor laughing
>>
Innocent people does not include unbelievers
Unbelievers are not Innocent People

Its ISLAM or die.
>>
Is this the same leaf thats been arguing in threads the past few days and started that Obama thread yesterday?
>>
>>69054074
>leaf
>>
File: 1459035358311.jpg (174 KB, 986x1160) Image search: [Google]
1459035358311.jpg
174 KB, 986x1160
>>69031193
Ahem...
>>
>>69031193
>Terrorists know no religion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

>BUT CHRISTIANS DO IT MORE!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
/Case_Closed
>>
File: oyvey.jpg (47 KB, 304x245) Image search: [Google]
oyvey.jpg
47 KB, 304x245
>>69031193
>12 million deaths in the Iraq War
I love when Muslims bring this up, they never agree on the official number of how many Muslims were killed but 99% of the time it's more than a million. It's like their Shoah.
>>
File: ReligionOfPeace.jpg (1 MB, 2160x1890) Image search: [Google]
ReligionOfPeace.jpg
1 MB, 2160x1890
>>69031193

ISIS are the only Muslims that Allah approves of.

There is no such thing as a moderate Muslim. Only one who disobeys the Koran.
Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.