[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hernie logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: hernie.png (43 KB, 1224x369) Image search: [Google]
hernie.png
43 KB, 1224x369
Going to be honest with you, /pol/, I've always been skeptical about our radical atmosphere but with every day it seems my eyes are opening more and more.
Just like many of you, I was a Sandman before taking the Trump redpill

And now pic related
Can't make this shit up
>>
File: 1459023082996.jpg (208 KB, 910x1308) Image search: [Google]
1459023082996.jpg
208 KB, 910x1308
>>69031104
this is some serious liberal doublethink, god dammit why are people so blind
>>
>>69031104
Uhm, maybe because pakistanis are muslim themselves, so you don't have to worry about them blaming Islam and all muslims?
>>
>>69031442
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>69031798
>European kindred bombed by refugee terrorists
We must not be bigots, islam is peace
>Sandniggers are sandniggers
We grieve for their families, parks are safe space
>>
File: bernie_janus2.jpg (3 MB, 3923x1932) Image search: [Google]
bernie_janus2.jpg
3 MB, 3923x1932
>>69031104
>>69031428
>serious liberal doublethink
you mean like everything else Hernie has ever said?
>>
>>69031442
It was Christians killed at an easter celebration you stupid faggot.
>>
>>69032163
holy shit that's hilarious
>>
>>69031798
You can't declare that you btfo pol yourself. Someone else has to say that. Also the comment you made was retarded in the first place. Kill yourself newfag.
>>
>>69031104
don't get OPs pic. pls explain
>>
>>69031442
You're aware that the target of the bombings were pakistani christians right?
>>
>>69032724
wtf I'm neither gay nor new, I've been here for two months you fucking spaghetti
>>
>>69033391
yeah I just found out lol
>>
>>69032074
>Open borders
>Right-wing proposal

What the fuck?
>>
>>69033196
>Europeans are bombed in Belgium by refugees
We must not be bigots, islam is peace
>Christians are bombed in Pakistan by local terrorists
We grieve for their families, parks are safe space

This is what liberals believe
>>
>>69031104

You can be angry at his priorities, but there is no doublethink here. You're making shit up in your head if you think there is.
>>
Literally what's wrong with what he said? That he doesn't want the attack in Brussels to spark more conflict?
>>
>>69033472
Yeah the christian minority in pakistan regularly gets killed by muslims.. they know very well how non peaceful islam really is when muslims are the majority. And these things often go unreported in western media, hopefully this will open peoples eyes about what's been going on in pakistan for quite a while..

If people knew more what pakistani muslims did to the christian minority there in general, pakistani muslims would be banned from migrating the west, btw. the rotherham gang with the 1400 girls, also pakistani muslims.. they're some of the worst..
>>
>>69033700
so? am I supposed to see a contradiction?
>>
>>69034067

That when the sand niggers attack a Western country, he sympathizes with the sand niggers. Had he known it was Christians in Pakistan being blown up, he would have most likely posted another "WATCH OUT FOR ISLAMAPHOBIA" nigger kike faggot message.
>>
>>69034294
i dont think so, Drumpf, i dont see one myself.
>>
>>69034294
>>69034611
>>69034067
>being this cucked
Hernie has 0 tribe instinct
i weep, anons
>>
>>69033699
The ultra capitalist sort of rightwing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.