[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldnt cocaine be legal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10
File: la_coca.jpg (5 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
la_coca.jpg
5 KB, 285x177
Shouldnt cocaine be legal?
>>
File: 1457747606692.jpg (173 KB, 537x1787) Image search: [Google]
1457747606692.jpg
173 KB, 537x1787
Yeah nigga
>>
>>69031093
Nay
>>
File: 4CPOL.png (123 KB, 2410x1636) Image search: [Google]
4CPOL.png
123 KB, 2410x1636
>>69031093
No! what the fuck Pedro?
>>
All drugs should be legal, except to those whom are still under legal guardianship of their parents.

The government shouldn't be able to determine what we can and can't consume.
>>
>>69031093
I've done it plenty of times. I seriously think it should not be legally sold in the US. I don't think it should be criminalized to the point it is, but that shit is dangerous on a whole lot of levels.

People high on coke can do some crazy shit. People who are hooked on coke will do even crazier shit to get more. Then their serotonin levels get all out of whack and they're complete wrecks afterward. Useless for working a job, useless as parents, students, etc.

It really should not be readily available for recreational use.
>>
>>69031728
Coke is fun.. but yeah, i agree. It's easy to see how you can screw your life up on it.
>>
no, people who have fun should be shot
>>
how much does an eppendorf of coke set you back these days?
>>
>>69032184
inshallah
>>
>>69031722
/thread
>>
>>69031093
Honesty if your smart with it yes. Also more degenerates will die.
>>
>>69031093
productivity stimulants are banned for your safety citizen.
>>
Wish it were legal. I love cocaine and I want good pure stuff instead of the expensive stepped-on garbage we get here.
>>
File: Cocoaine_burn.jpg (65 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
Cocoaine_burn.jpg
65 KB, 620x826
>>69031093
Yes
>>
File: 1450226931823.jpg (137 KB, 871x917) Image search: [Google]
1450226931823.jpg
137 KB, 871x917
>you will never douse it

;_;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPKK7p_b9ZE
>>
>>69031093

Sure, why not?
>>
>>69032629
>stepped-on garbage
Funny, slightly unknown tidbit: people often combine N-Acetyl Cysteine with diluted cocaine, as a cheaper way to enhance the slight numbing effects of 'stepped on cocaine'. However, unbeknownst to the idiots that are including that in their product. NAC is known to decrease peoples' desire for cocaine.
>>
Ephedrine should be, not sure about the bigger sugar.
>>
>>69031093
No, absolutely not; same goes for pretty much all drugs and similar substances.

"but it's my body and I can do what I want and bla bla mutual consent"
No, most adults are retarded children who don't deserve freedom.
Freedom is a privilege, not a human right, and there are very few people who are worthy of enjoying it without abusing it.
>>
>>69032705
first I thought that was rato sitting in the mouth
>>
>>69033187
sugar booger
>>
>>69031093
The government shouldn't tell citizens what substances they can consume or not.

That's how we ended up with cartels in Mexico and gangs which distribute drugs in the US, among all the other crimes they commit.

It is counter productive to create crime and at the same time jail people who could be contributing to society'
>>
>>69033252
t. Muhommad Muhammed
>>
>>69033290
You end up with cartels because you imprison people instead of executing them like the sub-human animals they are.
>>
To be quite frank almost everything currently illegal, should be legal.
>>
>>69033354
>everyone who doesn't agree with my cultural anarchy is a Muslim
I will grind your face with the heel of my boot.
>>
>>69031093
1.5 mL epit tubes nice
>>
>>69033252
By that logic, should we also limit and monitor closely the time you spend shitposting in this echo chamber?

Shitposting is highly addictive, and we are uncertain of its effects on the human brain, not to mention that it has created a generation of NEETs who consume but do not create.

Get this degenerate to the nearest correction center
>>
>>69033367
Like rape?
>>
In a society with social standards and emphasis on personal responsibility, yeah. In a society hooked on welfare that glamorizes criminals and junkies? No, that would only worsen the problems.
>>
File: 1446404705088.jpg (30 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1446404705088.jpg
30 KB, 1024x576
>>69033454
>I will grind your face with the heel of my boot.

There's that Arab blood boiling up again.
>>
>>69033596
If the bitch is incapable of defending herself, then she got what she asked for, the state is not your personal army
>>
>>69033570
>By that logic, should we also limit and monitor closely the time you spend shitposting in this echo chamber?
Preferably, yes. NEETs deserve nothing but scorn and death.
>>
>>69033364
>You end up with cartels because you imprison people instead of executing them like the sub-human animals they are.
No, cartels exist because there is a monetary interest in selling drugs thanks to government prohibition.

Riddle me this, how come gangs in the US haven't been removed despite the fact that your police is much more efficient, non corrupt, and gangs aren't even 1/10 as organized as cartels are?
>>
>>69033454
you mean your sandals?
>>
>>69033656
>Arabs
>ever creating a functional and powerful state
You give them far too much credit, scum.

>>69033718
That's what the police are for you autistic nigger.
>>
>>69033618
You do bring up a fairly decent point, that makes me reconsider my original stance. Particularly the part about a wellfare peddling government.

Wellfare + freedom to use & abuse highly addictive substances = not the best idea
>>
>>69031093
No

Cocaine brings out psychopathic traits in users such sexual and violent behavior, mainly because of constant abuse causing psychosis
>>
>>69033788
Cuz they only threaten a few poor people

If they were cartel size 1. Our govt wouldn't allow a rival government to grow that big 2.it would take all actions to prioritize it because our governments smart niggas
>>
>>69033721
Maybe one day we'll live in your utopia that is sharia law, allahu ackbar brother.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (1 MB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
1 MB, 4000x2667
>>69032912
>>
>>69033788
>No, cartels exist because there is a monetary interest in selling drugs thanks to government prohibition.
Because the cost of getting arrested is less than the benefit of selling drugs, as well as the fact that only supply is attacked with any purpose rather than demand as well.

>Riddle me this, how come gangs in the US haven't been removed despite the fact that your police is much more efficient, non corrupt, and gangs aren't even 1/10 as organized as cartels are?
Because we're controlled by retarded, namby-pamby hippies who insist on giving scum a second chance.

>>69033853
Kill yourself.
>>
>>69033867
Police won't stop the rape, only punish it, youre a moron

Police roles should be just guarding public places where they can do something, not punishing people
>>
>>69033867
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesopotamia
>>
>>69033919
>Cuz they only threaten a few poor people
Gangs aren't being treated with threats you dumbass. You dedicate billions of dollars to stop drugs and the people who traffic them in the US.
>If they were cartel size 1. Our govt wouldn't allow a rival government to grow that big 2.it would take all actions to prioritize it because our governments smart niggas
Cartels aren't a rival government, they are left to be until they become a nuisance because the government is corrupt, and they make good headlines to take away the heat from politicians. The cartels are somewhat a dog on the leash of the government.
>>
>>69034082
>punishment is bad
It requires both the proactive presence of police and the implied threat of reactive punishment to dissuade crime, not just one or the other.
Of course, it's also up to the individual citizen to be able to defend themselves to a degree.
>>
>>69034064
>>we're just not draconian enough!

against the wall, commie.
>>
>>69034131
>Akkad, Babylon, Assyria
>Arab
Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>69034362
>people should be allowed to be retarded so long as it doesn't -DIRECTLY- harm anyone else!
How can you be such a selfish little worm.
>>
>>69034304
You're a fucking moron, the threat is nothing , what if he's insane? The only relevant focus is how to prevent the crime from happening, which means defensive measures like not walking alone in strange areas.
>>
Make drugs legal, and tax them.

Then make the junkies pay huge medical bills for their degeneracy.

All funds go towards building the wall.
>>
>>69032203
40 for a half gram
>>
>>69031722
>gets addicted to (drug)
>start getting withdrawal
>spent all my money on (drug)
>mug somebody for money
>buy more (drug)
>no money fire more (drug)
>repeat
Drugs are degenerate and so are you
>>
>>69034064
>Because the cost of getting arrested is less than the benefit of selling drugs,
Why should we even be arresting people for selling drugs? Would you arrest tobacco makers and alcohol vendors as well? Not to mention, the rest of people who sell things like sugar, tea, and whatnot?
>as well as the fact that only supply is attacked with any purpose rather than demand as well.
That sounds like a well cooked Orwellian soup, I forgot for a minute that I was speaking in a board full of bootlicking fascists.
>Because we're controlled by retarded, namby-pamby hippies who insist on giving scum a second chance.
That's very communist of you.
Remove the people and the problem is gone, hmm?
Let's start by turning the US into a police state nightmare where every citizen is shaken down in order to find drugs, since Americans are the root of the problem, no demand = no supply. Give the infringers a shot in the back of their heads immediately.

What a marvelous solution indeed
>>
>>69031728
The trouble is that most of what is sold as "coke" is, like, 35-40% coke. While the purer stuff (90%, assuming that the remainder is inactive) has addictive properties, obviously, it is far less dangerous than the stepped on garbage.
>>
>>69034559
Not everyone who commits crimes are insane, and are still dissuaded from committing a crime if they don't think they can get away with it, or the possible punishment isn't worth it.
I do agree that an increased police presence is a good thing in high-risk areas for better response, as well as it falling to the individual to not be retarded.

However, even if they crime was not able to be prevented, the guilty ought to still be punished as deemed necessary on principle, otherwise you send a message of "there is no penalty to crime if you don't get caught right then and there"
>>
File: 1451368399872.jpg (890 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1451368399872.jpg
890 KB, 1619x1725
>>69034400
>ad hom

I think this argument is over. You may leave now.
>>
>>69032203
60/g around here.
>>
>>69031093
It is lol
In the US they use cocaine hydrochloride as a topical numbing agent for, usually, children under 6 as they can get it out of their system faster
look it up
Also adderal is essentially methamphetamine hydrocloride for kids with add which is retarded, not the kids, using meth to make hyper kids less hyper
>>
>>69034787
>muh degeneracy
>need muh gubmint to tell me how to live
>>
Lived in a dormitory once with a neighbour who did coke (and whatever other drugs he could get his hand on whenever he couldn't get coke), you took a look at any other dormmate over the course of say, 6 months or so, and you could see a sort of progression, of things experienced and things learned, but the coke addict? He was at a complete fucking standstill, didn't matter how much time passed, it was always the same issue of blowing all his cash on drugs as soon as a new month came by, then spending the rest of the month begging for scraps, what a fucking loser.
>>
>>69032629
I hear you there, maple nigger. Big east, east coast USA costs aroudn 100/g for something that's probably 65-70%. To get something that tests around 90%--which was what the norm back in the 90s (and i understand the 70s and 80s) is like 140/g. The decreasing quality is directly attributable to the shitty ass cartels stepping on it far too much as it comes up through the distribution system, creating a more dangerous product.
>>
>>69034846
>Why should we even be arresting people for selling drugs? Would you arrest tobacco makers and alcohol vendors as well?
Yes.

>Not to mention, the rest of people who sell things like sugar, tea, and whatnot?
Probably not, unless caffeine was suddenly turning people into criminal degenerates.

>That sounds like a well cooked Orwellian soup, I forgot for a minute that I was speaking in a board full of bootlicking fascists.
The only alternative is allowing for the legalization of drugs, which is absolutely retarded; both supply and demand must be attacked and removed, and as such includes forcible rehabilitation programs for users, and draconian punishments for multiple offenses.

>Remove the people and the problem is gone, hmm?
Yes; remove the problem makers and dissuade people from picking up the habit, and the problem goes away.

>since Americans are the root of the problem, no demand = no supply. Give the infringers a shot in the back of their heads immediately.
Now you're speaking my lingo; seems like you beaners actually do have half a brain after all.

>>69034958
Only a retard could honestly think that Mesopotamia was populated by Arabs, it's such an egregious nonfactual statement that the only warranted response is ad hom.
>>
>>69034787
If the government wouldnt interfere, drugs would cost nearly nothing. Criminality due to high drug prices are a government caused issue. Also in a statless society instead of an ID you would have to have an insurance for being able to visit many places, at least where you are able to cause damage. Drug addicts or alcoholics who are much more likely to cause damage simply wouldnt have access to your neighborhood if you didnt want them.
>>
>>69031093
Yes
>>
>>69035163
>implying the people have enough self-control or dignity for freedom
>implying they're not still serfs, just less productive ones more focused on hedonism.
>>
>>69034787
And them being illegal has stopped that same thing from happening?
>>
>>69035261
thats depressing
>>
>>69031093
You would like that eh ze Carioca?
>>
>>69031093
Why not?
>>
>>69035684
Them being illegal causes drug users to suffer, which is good.
>>
>>69033364
Tyrone is right
>>
>>69031093
The problems you see with coke addicts is mostly due to the fact that it's stretched with all kinds of shit. Make it legal, allow pharmacies to sell the clean stuff, and you'll don't end up having people OD on it.
>>
>>69031213
This makes nerve gas
>>
>>69035504
>it's retarded to legalize drugs
Well put, I would expect this level of eloquence from a proud bootlicker.

You do realize that your epic trole, or authentic mental diarrhea of views is nothing short of a stormtard pipe dream? I won't even dignify your stalinesque ideas because it's clear you are heavily detached from reality.
>>
>>69031093
No
>>
>>69035886
It's a shame that you're Mexican and you ignore the recent history of your own country.
>>
>>69036103
>dae le Nazi
Nice >implications, Pedro; those are some big words, did the missionary teach you them while you were on your hands and knees?

You can always tell when someone is mentally and morally deficit, so utterly detached from reality and absorbed in their selfish narrative of "ME ME ME", when they unironically use "bootlicker" to insult anyone who doesn't agree with their pubescent and naive notion of "freedom".

You are less than dirt.
>>
>>69035929
Its the same with heroin and morphine even alcohol. Dodgy brewerys take recycled smirnoff bottles and cut it down with all sorts of shit and sell it off to shops/supermarkets.
>>
>>69034493

you see, there are two kinds of people. the wicked, insane, ugly, stupid genetic failures who seek to nag the other kind into providing them a society that they can survive in, against the wishes of nature.

when you say 'i'm not selfish!' you're nothing more than a weaseling kike saying, "don't be selfish! gib gib gib!"

we're a nation based on freedom. freedom is dangerous. fucking face it, you soccer mom coward. accept that freedom isn't safe and safety isn't worth tyranny.

if you can't fucking survive you don't fucking deserve to.
>>
>>69036271
Cry me a river juanito
>>
>>69036731
>implying I want the wicked, insane, ugly, stupid genetic failures to survive
>implying I don't want everyone to be their absolute best, and thus make the nation the absolute best

Freedom is dangerous because it allows for the decision to be made to SUPPORT those wicked, insane, ugly, stupid genetic failures to prosper. It allows for people to say "eh, good enough" and coast as a net-0, below-average parasite for their entire lives.
Freedom assumes that everyone is capable of properly utilizing it, when in reality only a small portion of humanity can take freedom and create value out of it.
>>
>>69036439
I don't use any of the drugs I wish to help legalize, so you are again wrong in your presumption that I'm doing it for 'ME, ME', obtuse bootstroker. This is about taking money away from cartels and gangs which cause far more problems than a few people with bad judgement could cause.

Not only are you a little cuck who wants to have his freedoms removed by your own will, but you also seem to enjoy some kind of violent fetish against those who act different from you and indulge in whatever they like, I cannot decide if you're a full homo Nazi or a pinko.

Get back to spewing your vitriol and bootlicking sermons on your local white nationalist assembly, I'm sure they'll enjoy your copycat Hitler speeches pretty much.
>>
>>69035504
>arab lands couldn't possibly be populated by arabs

Sure buddy.
>>
>>69033252
>No, most adults are retarded children who don't deserve freedom.
>Freedom is a privilege, not a human right, and there are very few people who are worthy of enjoying it without abusing it.

Sounds like you and 95% of /pol/ are off the table.
>>
>>69031093
FUCK YA!
>>
>>69037002
freedom is the opposite of compulsion. no high quality individual can not be harmed by compulsion, and no low quality individual can not be benefited by compulsion.

furthermore, the point is that you're a coward for feeling compelled to ask other people to do violence for you to make you more safe - this is the primary interest of these parasites.

the man who can prosper in freedom doesn't give a thought to compelling others in order to be safe. he does not fear. he seeks gain; he does not flee harm.

a love of life is not the opposite of the fear of death. you do not love life. you merely fear death. without your cringing democratic leaders you'd rapidly be liquidated as surplus.
>>
>>69033454
Calm down, Mohammed.
>>
>>69036737
I wouldn't shed a tear for a monkey who is unable to comprehend its own existence or the set of rules that surrounds him.
>>
>>69037180
>more implications
>implying I'm a white nationalist
>implying Hitler wasn't a retarded homo vegan kike

As much as you try to delude yourself, it is ultimately "ME ME ME"; expanding the scope of individual freedoms in one sector will ultimately expand their scope in others, ones that you indulge in, until the individual ultimately has more authority than the state.

Freedom is a slippery slope to anarchy, and enough should only be allowed so much as is necessary to allow economic, cultural, scientific, and personal progress.
>>
>>69033570
For once I agree with this mexican intellectual
>>
>>69037227
Because when Mesopotamia was actually around, it literally wasn't Arab.

>>69037254
Now you're catching on, except the figure is somewhere between 80-95% of the human population as a whole.

>>69037331
Very few men are high quality enough to be harmed by authority, and they would preferably be in positions of authority in a perfect world.
Very few men are of low enough quality that they cannot be improved through guidance and authority of their betters.

>implying I wouldn't be on the front lines with a riot shield if need be
>implying it's about making "me safe", rather than making the nation better
Leave it to an individualists to project that EVERYONE must care primarily about themselves.

>the entire rest of this post
You think you're being poetic and deep, but this is utterly sophomoric and nonsensical; it boils down to "muh freedom"
>>
>>69038004
>>making the nation better

that's a strange way of saying, 'empowering kikes'.
>>
>>69031093
It should be highly regulated and legal in very specific areas of the country. It'd crash the black market.
>>
>>69038194
>DA JOOS
wewlad, you know that's a meme, right?

>implying "muh freedom" isn't the ultimate vector for Jews to inject their kikery into the citizenry.
>>
>>69038004
Mesopotamia is a region, it never went anywhere.
>>
>>69031093
should you use it? it is advisable to stay away from it. should all drugs be legal? yes.
war against drugs cause the worst problems of drugs.
i take prescribed Retalin and its awesome as fuck, coke must be unearthly
>>
>>69038608
>being a semantic semite
The point is that Mesopotamia was not populated by Arabic peoples during the time when it had any relevancy.
>>
>>69038876
I would say the region that contains a group a terrorists who are making politicians around the world shit their pants is very relevant.
>>
>>69031093
Do you really want us to become your overlords, Joao?
Really?
>>
that would be pretty sick, i would probably abuse it tho... Just like I abuse alcohol. I would say weed, too, because it is legal where I live. But weed doesn't really seem to mess up my life (negative consequences) like alcohol does
>>
I wish I could get H, /pol/. Pills in FL are too expensive now.
>>
>>69035163
gubmit is the moral authority of society.

If you do not wish to listen to society then leave society
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.