[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
See /pol/ The Hierarchy of Oppression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: poc hierarchy.jpg (105 KB, 1125x1443) Image search: [Google]
poc hierarchy.jpg
105 KB, 1125x1443
>>
>>69030360
What the fuck is mena?
>>
fags outrank blacks, and jews outrank fags.

obviously there is a lot of overlap between these two groups
>>
Native Americans are "latino" and vice versa
>>
>>69030360
Pickers Of Cotton?
I'm Asian and I don't pick any cotton...
Also niggers get all the shit they deserve.
If they don't want to integrate but persist in making everything worse, they can fuck right off back to Africa
>>
also this was obviously made by a whiny, piece of shit 2nd generation indian or Asian. Yo Rapjeet, are you really jealous of the drunks on the rez?
>>
>>69030420
Middle East and North Africa.
basically, ARABS
>>
>>69030420
Middle East/North Africa.
>>
>>69030360
Isn't the narrative, whites killed hundreds of millions of native americans. Why are they ranked so low on the dindu chart?
>>
File: 1453611139305.jpg (66 KB, 358x372) Image search: [Google]
1453611139305.jpg
66 KB, 358x372
>>69030360
You know what's funny is this is also pretty much a list of races by IQ points. Weird how that works.
>>
>>69030598
Not technically. Latino specifically refers to the mixed race population whose ancestors are composed of native south americans and specifically spanish colonial explorers and settlers.
A mixed race native north american/irishman is considered native (north) american.
Important to consider also that indians (in the bottom row) refers to people from india, but they're exempt from the middle east distinction.
>>
>>69031446
Another point to keep in mind that any amount of race mixing within the poc groups "elevates" a person from a "lower" group entirely to the "higher" group.
A mixed race asian/black is considered black.
Though this raises the question of how does one make the distinction between north african (in the mena group) and black? I would argue that any north african who is visibly black, is considered black.
Remember that victimhood is only skin deep.
>>
>>69032138
Also remember that visibly white africans are white.
Non-muslim non-indian middle-easterns are white.
Non-white european muslims (ie non-black ethnically spainish muslims) are middle-eastern/north-african (unless theyr'e christian!).
Non-african carribeans are black if they're dark skinned enough.
And any white person with even the slightest hint of native american blood or lower can identify as that race, as long as they aren't claiming to be black.
Oh, and muslims native to the caucus region are middle-eastern, not white (unless they're christian!!)
>>
How are natives less oppressed than blacks?
>>
MENA less subhuman than latinos? Since when?
>>
>>69031195

Because there aren't enough of them to vote for democrats in significant numbers.
>>
>>69031195
We, with guns and malicious intent, killed a hundred thousand.
With disease, we killed millions
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.