[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drumpf blown the fuck out. down down he goes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18
drumpf blown the fuck out. down down he goes.
>>
>>69027141
>implying this shit means anything
>>
>>69027141
AHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69027141
>a fucking potato
>>
drumpf really? Name calling is for children.
>>
Why don't you switch to an American proxy, leafbro? It's easy to spot you on the Canadian and Irish flag but with an American flag you'll get more responses.

Also "drumpf" is a giveaway for trolls. Not even redditors say that.
>>
>>69027699

Nothing more tolerant than attacking someone's family's ethnicity.

Will they attack Bernie Gutman next?
>>
Funny how polls keep saying Trump will lose and then he goes on and wins
>>
>>69027141

it's over now, turnip will never be able to win now, good good
>>
File: Untitled.png (43 KB, 789x537) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
43 KB, 789x537
>>69027245
>>69027456
>>69027699
>>69028651

Christ, the denial is real
>>
I will still support Trump from Sweden, i will always support trump, no matter what you cruz supporters say.

TRUMP 2016
>>
>>69027141
Until election time comes around and Hillary starts being exploited. Trump isn't Bernie. Trump is going steamroll that flawed candidate.
>>
File: 1454434436525.jpg (16 KB, 287x395) Image search: [Google]
1454434436525.jpg
16 KB, 287x395
>>69028741
*Bernie Shekelstiengoldstein
>>
What's funny is how Trump supporters always mention Reagan's or Clinton's comeback. Did Clinton or Reagan have a -40 disapproval rating margin 8 months before the election?
>>
>>69029018
>no nominees yet
>Trump hasn't attacked Hillary yet
>cuckservatives will vote for Hillary in the polls but not in the general, they'll stay home or support whichever independent the GOP backs
>not including voters who haven't registered yet
>only two options, doesn't show the hordes of Bernie people who will vote green/libertarian
>doesn't factor in turnout or electoral votes
>>
>>69029646
They lost leave out the part that Carter had several crises during his presidency that made him unpopular.

The Iranian hostage crisis, the oil shock of the late 1970s
>>
>>69029811

exactly. Clinton and Reagan both went up against incumbent presidents who faced a shitty declining economy in their final year. Hillary doesn't have that disadvantage
>>
File: 1458765068385.jpg (180 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1458765068385.jpg
180 KB, 640x853
>>69029802
>He really thinks that's going to make a difference when hillary supporters don't care about her record
>He really thinks Trump can destory Hillary brand name recognition in 7-8 months
>He really thinks Trump is going to "unite" the Republican party after all the terrible shit he has done to CRuz and other republicans

christ you're fucking retarded, see you in November - loser.
>>
>>69030122
Hillary supporters don't know about her record. You're overestimating the average voter's knowledge. They vote based on name recognition or completely randomly, they don't care about policies.

If they learn about her record they'll care, they just don't know. It will be hard to reach them since most voters don't watch the news though.
>>
File: 1458210755186.png (172 KB, 462x437) Image search: [Google]
1458210755186.png
172 KB, 462x437
>>69030325
>Hillary supporters don't know about her record.
>>
>>69027141
Trump tards falling for this bait every time.
>>
File: Untitled5.png (84 KB, 769x581) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.png
84 KB, 769x581
Trump started the GOP race with less than 5% approval. Now look at what he's done. He'll start the race against Hillary with a much higher percent. This man doesn't give up. You don't give him enough credit for that.
>>
Trump supporters can thank themselves, they are encouraging his un-presidential behavior that makes him look bad to anyone who isn't a mindless follower of his.
>>
>>69030752
We want unpresidential behavior. Look what the status quo presidents have done for this country.
>>
>>69030752
He takes a punch if it means his opponent takes 3. Trump pulls his opponents down into the mud because he knows that they can't beat him in a mudfight. I've said it and I'll say it again, Trump will win with a 30% favorability rating because of his ability to make his opponents look even worse than him because they stoop to his level where he outperforms them.
>>
Whos got that graph of the Carter and Reagan approval ratings? At this point in the election Carter was destroying Reagan in ratings.
>>
>>69030670

That's because he was a blank slate before he declared for the primary. No one had a reason to support him before he started shitting on illegals in his declaration speech, which became a big part of his shtick. He's no longer a blank slate for the general and now has to figure out how to improve his image after everything he's said. If you think he's going to win in November while still having a -40 disapproval margin then I have a bridge to sell you
>>
>>69031022
No, I addressed that. He only looks clean to you because you like him and you hang out with other people who like him, most people are getting tired of it.
>>
HAHAHA. HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED ON HILLARY YET. JUST YOU WAIT, BELIEVE ME!!!!!
>>
>>69031457

oh man she better hope he doesn't bring up those cattle futures
>>
>>69031457
It'll make his ratings go down because he'll like such a huge jackass nobody will want to vote him besides fringe retards like yourself
>>
He needs a debate tutor, he seriously needs to go to a debate team coach and learn some shit.
>>
File: 1455229013021.jpg (38 KB, 403x604) Image search: [Google]
1455229013021.jpg
38 KB, 403x604
>>69027141
Oh, Ireland.

Polling in the US has become very flawed in the last 10+ because of the way polls are usually conducted: by landline phone. The establishment doesn't want this cat out of the bag because it makes them look even more incompetent than they already are. The fact that most people in the US can only be reached by cell phone make these polls grossly distorted and inaccurate.

Google is your friend, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1456882762785.png (4 MB, 1378x1980) Image search: [Google]
1456882762785.png
4 MB, 1378x1980
>>69027141
I'm not surprised.

It's always quiet before the storm.
>>
>>69027141
At this stage they manipulate the polls, its actually quite easy, as we get closer to the election they can do less of that but these current polls are all fabrication.
>>
>>69027141
I'm going to choose to completely ignore this for now.
>>
>>69027141
Remeber when Bernie was at 3% before he started debating against Clinton?

Yeah just picture that but 3x more intense and you get a trump nomination by a landslide
>>
>>69027141
>There are still people who think trump is legit
>implying he is not a bait
>implying Clinton wont win in the end regardless .
>>
>>69032155

>muh skewed polls

president romney is that you?

>>69032492

>thinking someone who had virtually no name recognition is equivalent to someone who has 100% name recognition who the vast majority of people have already made up their minds about
>>
File: 3885767820_4bbaef2d39_z_610x387.jpg (255 KB, 610x387) Image search: [Google]
3885767820_4bbaef2d39_z_610x387.jpg
255 KB, 610x387
>>69032569
Pic related. Is this your Mom or Dad? I can't tell if a roach is male or female.
>>
It's actually going to be a complete slaughter. This board always latches onto candidates that cannot win-- it grasps fantasies rather than realities. Previously it was Ron Paul. Now it is Donald Trump. Neither could possibly win in a general election but Trump is going to damage the Republican party while losing. The big struggle of the Republican party is going to be controlling the house and the senate and stopping Donald from making them sink with him.

Here are some quotes from the RNC analysis of why they lost in 2012 and what they needed to change.

>"It is imperative that the RNC changes how it engages with Hispanic communities to welcome in new members of our Party. If Hispanic Americans hear that the GOP doesn’t want them in the United States, they won’t pay attention to our next sentence. It doesn’t matter what we say about education, jobs or the economy; if Hispanics think that we do not want them here, they will close their ears to our policies."

>"Communicating, organizing, and winning the women’s vote should be part of all activities that the RNC undertakes. Women are not a “coalition.” They represent more than half the voting population in the country, and our inability to win their votes is losing us elections."

Simply put, the Republicans lost in 2012 because of their failure to win women and Hispanic voters. That was what they needed to change. It was the core thing they had to do. They needed to stop the bleeding and fix ties with the electorate.

This is why Rubio and Cruz were put forward as options-- because either would be the first Hispanic to run for office and it would show that the Republican party was not against Hispanics (who actually used to be very close to the Republican party).

However, Trump has attacked Hispanics repeatedly, he has said so many things that he cannot take back, he has incited enough outrage that people are burning effigies of him.

With women, he has entirely antagonized them outside of the GOP.
>>
>>69032840
Trump will humiliate Hillary in every single debate.

It will be so bad the UN will consider it as a war crime.
>>
>>69033076

Exactly, Trump is running Reagan's 1980 strategy 3 decades too late. There aren't enough angry white males in this country to offset college educated whites and minorities.
>>
>>69033190

You're clueless.

How do you think it will look when Trump is rude, arrogant, bullying, and dismissive towards Hilary? How do you think voters are going to see that? Do you really think they are going to say "Wow! He sure showed her!"

No way. He's going to look like an abusive dick and he's going to alienate even more voters than he already has.

You also underestimate Hilary Clinton. She has been in politics for years. She has dealt with world leaders, crazies, dictators, etc as Sec of State. She is not about to be intimidated by a random rich guy who is running to appease his vanity.
>>
>>69033190

how so? this isn't the republican primary debates where he can get away with talking for 30 seconds because there's 10 other candidates. What happens when he's expected to give a 5 minute answer on a foreign policy question when Hillary knows all her shit and Trump can't say anything other than he opposed the iraq war (aka the bernie strategy)
>>
Hi guys. top kek.

Im just a normal pol poster who is epicly redpilled and believe me i dont support trump he is an idiot.
>>
>>69033851
so has Jeb the frontrunner, your point?
>>
>>69027141
Hey dude I don't know if you were aware, but the origin of the "Drumpf" thing is John Oliver's show, you might want to stop typing shit like that unless you want people to think you're some kind of retard that likes inbred comedians.
>>
>>69033851
hillary is garbage at debating. look at every democrat debate, she's worse at answering questions directly than trump. all she can do is pussyfoot around statements while pandering as hard as possible.

you're crying about "bullying" so it's obvious you're a leftist faggot. trump doesn't need to bully her, all he has to do is talk about what a fucking disaster libya was. he will have the moral higher ground.
>>
>>69033851
Wait until he brings up her laughing about freeing a child rapist. The publics going to hate her
>>
>>69034276
>going to
Tip top cake, mate.
>>
File: pepetrio.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
pepetrio.png
48 KB, 500x282
We're not even close to the bottom, mates.

>mfw it hits 20%
>>
>>69033851
>>69033887
Hillary doesn't know shit about economy or job creation, which is essentially Trump's forte.

Clinton's specialty is foreign policy and she has fucked over countless times, how is that going to work out in her favor?

Plus Trump cant talk about how he has consistently been buying her over all these years with his donations, and he can give his speech that he is not controlled by Wall Street.

Its simple, he doesn't even has to go to women issues, the only people who will think that he is "bullying" her are SJW's and Feminazis who will never vote for her.

She will also brag about how she is Obama 2.0 and that will give Trump a chance to decimate her with all the wrongdoings of Obama.

She has such a tainted public record that will be easy to expose (Which is something sanders has never clearly done).
>>
File: 1458836457119.jpg (38 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
1458836457119.jpg
38 KB, 500x292
>>69029646
>Did Reagan have a -40 disapproval rating margin 8 months before the election

yes
>>
>>69027141
And Gary Johnson polled 11 percent national, first time a libertarian has gotten double digits.
Only 40 percent of the GOP likes Trump, and multiple repubs have said they would consider backing a libertarian and even funding them. A good majority of Bernie supporters are also into this Bernie or bust thing now and are saying if it's Clinton they will go 3rd party. First ever televised libertarian presidential debate will be this Friday on Fox.

This is the year of the Libertarians.
>>
>>69034957
>She will also brag about how she is Obama 2.0 and that will give Trump a chance to decimate her with all the wrongdoings of Obama.

Obama is consistently polling above 50% in approval ratings right now, just because /pol/ hates him doesn't mean the country does

>>69035158

that's a graph of presidential preference, not approval rating. 33% of people picking Reagan to be president doesn't mean his approval rating was 33%.
>>
>>69027141
>Bloomberg
>berg
>>
>>69027141
>1 post by this ID

It really is easy to bait this board.
>>
File: 1457871830426.jpg (52 KB, 562x427) Image search: [Google]
1457871830426.jpg
52 KB, 562x427
>>69027141
He has dirt in Hillary, it's all over.
>>
>>69028823
this
>>
>>69035483
There are more senators, representatives, and governors from the republican party than from the democrat party.

That tells you that the country is more republican than democrat.

And for the approval ratings, that is just recent, look at the past two years and tell me the full story.
>>
>>69029802
>cuckservatives will vote for Hillary in the polls but not in the general, they'll stay home or support whichever independent the GOP backs

this. but desu, Trump fans will vote Cruz too if we have to. I'd love to say I won't, but after hearing Hillary say she wouldn't deport any non-violent criminals essentially, i dont have a choice
>>
>>69031822
>implying young people will side with trump more?

>>69031994
amazing pic
>>
>>69036108

The country being more republican than democrat didn't help Romney become president either. Plenty of those Republican governors are moderates in states like New Mexico and Nevada which Trump won't win in the general election. It's also irrelevant what Obama's approval rating was two years ago, people vote based off how they feel at that exact moment, not two years ago.
>>
>>69036776
Yeah you forgot mid-term elections in 2014 when the country became increasingly republican.

Anyone but Romney couldve beaten Obama in 2012 m8.

Are you considering voter turnout in primaries?

Trump's numbers in Nevada (A state you mentioned) are double the number of votes of Bernie and Hillary combined.

Please stop making stuff up.
>>
>>69033076
my girlfriend is 100% el salvadorian and supports trump because of what he says about them. Weve both seen how trash her family is they come from el salvador and literally throw parties when they get on food stamps. She gets made fun of constantly because she doesent have a kid yet when shes 20 years old. Te actual good Hispanics realize this and want to see the other ones put to work or sent out.
>>
>>69036547
>implying everyone with a cellphone is young

Brother, I've got some bad news for you: only old people, the very poor, and retarded niggers still have landlines. That's the exclusive demo these "polls" are pulling from. Come November Hillary gets BTFO in a "unimaginable" "unforeseen" landslide.
>>
>>69037386
This is bascially the working class latino mindset.

Unfortunately a lot of Free Riders have gained citizenship status and can vote in a general election, making it a liability for Trump.
>>
>>69037689
>bean niggers
>voting
Tip top cake, mate.
>>
File: 29JFA.png (26 KB, 638x361) Image search: [Google]
29JFA.png
26 KB, 638x361
>>69037372

>Yeah you forgot mid-term elections in 2014 when the country became increasingly republican.

That same exact argument was made going into 2012 because of the 2010 midterm elections. Democrats are too lazy to vote during midterms but they do show up for the presidential election.

>Are you considering voter turnout in primaries?

this is a meme /pol/ pushes that isn't actually based off any data: http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/primary-turnout-means-nothing-for-the-general-election/
More candidates to choose from = More primary turnout. It has nothing to do with the general election.

>Trump's numbers in Nevada (A state you mentioned) are double the number of votes of Bernie and Hillary combined.

County Convention delegates were awarded to the Democratic candidates in Nevada, not the actual votes. Apples to Oranges
>>
>>69038220
>Cites Nate Silver

Disregard Post
>>
>>69038314

just like your midterm argument in 2014, this was another /pol2012/ argument. Nate Silver is le jew the skewed polls are right!! Jesus christ I can't wait for election day
>>
if you don't live in the USA, it seems every foreigner hasn't a fucking clue how American politics work, let alone what a delegate is.
>>
>>69038407
That argument is a fact (More republican candiadtes were elected for public office)

Nate Silver is famous for making predictions which recently have been all incorrect.

But suit yourself.
>>
>>69034040
N ur also an idiot like all the Americans who can't do a single minute of research about the candidates they vote for. Fuckin makes me sick.
>>
>>69030325
Hillary voters don't care.
Try to explain to a middle aged woman how Shillary was against every single political issue that she is now for, only 2-3 years.
Immigration, Gays, everything, her record, her politics, her blatant corruption and taking money from banks. They just don't care.
>She's a womyn! She understand me!
>>
>>69027141
Why are there so many Reddit shills coming to /pol/?
>>
>polls show clinton beating trump
>polls show clinton losing to cruz and kasich
>polls show trump beating cruz and kasich

How does this happen?
>>
>>69039166
My mom is in her 50s and voting for Trump.

All her friends are voting for Bernie.

If Bernie is not the nominee, her friends say they will vote Trump.

Old women hate Hillary.
>>
>>69039369
What polls show her losing to Cruz?
I haven't heard of that before, I don't think someone so repulsive could actually win.
>>
>>69039503
this is not a statistically significant sample
>>
>>69039613
only a couple for cruz, but a shitload of them show kasich beating hillary nearly every time, and beating sanders most of the time.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/pres_general/
>>
>>69039369
I tried to check the data for one of these polls before and it was all extrapolated from previous polls regarding the primaries. I wouldn't trust them.
>>
>>69039503
I can do anecdotes too.
I went to my Caucus in colorado.
Out of the 22 for my precinct, 5 40-60yr old women and 1 black guy voted for Hillary.
They simply don't care about Hillary's record.
They'll vote for her because she is woman.
Even the dumbfuck immigrant woman was there thought Hillary would 'understand her struggles as a minority immigrant woman'.
>>
>>69039735
Neither are the polls.
>>
>>69027141
Yeah, all of Hillary's skeletons are already out of the closet and Trump is still losing. Wait until the democrats dig up every single scandal from Trump's past. They'll be absolutely ruthless.
>>
File: 1459051547615.png (102 KB, 747x903) Image search: [Google]
1459051547615.png
102 KB, 747x903
>>69027141

that might be relevant if the Democrats weren't getting fucking rekt on turnout this year

kek
>>
>>69031022
Now your starting to sound like sarah palin.
>>
>>69039945
You don't seem to understand that the majority of women hate other women.
>>
>>69040417
Dems always have shit turnout in everything but the General election, that's why they end up losing the legislative elections halfway through every term.
>>
>>69040417
> still saying kek
> 2010 + 7 - 1
>>
> implying Trump doesn't have damning evidence against Clinton
> implying he won't win the election by having Clinton indicted
Trump looks like he'll get the republican position, so if you want to stop him, you better hope sanders beats clinton
>>
>>69040530
You don't seem to realize how many will vote for her solely based on her vagina.
Women hate other women they are in competition with. If they don't pose a direct threat to themselves, they'll choose a woman simply based on her gender.
Women have a huge in group bias in favor of their own gender.
>>
We all know Clinton is going to win.

There is no way to stop it.
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 889x737) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 889x737
>>69027141
>drumpf
classic meme reddit.
>>
>>69040783
> indicted
This is the new "birth certificate" you guys have to stop, theres nothing.
>>
>>69041000
>legit FBI investigation where people are being interviewed and 100+ agents are working on the case
>nothing is happening

pick 1 faggot
>>
>>69040999
> mom i said reddit again!
>>
>>69033076
They burn effigies of Trump in foreign countries...

There is a trump card he could play though. Taxes. That tax plan calculator on vox.com will red pill a lot of voters on who is best for their wallet.
>>
>>69027141
>Drumpf
So trendy and progressive :DDDD
>>
>>69030040
We have higher real unemployment than we have had in decades, the bullshit job growth figures and declining amounts of people claiming unemployment benefits aren't fooling anybody.

China continues to rape us and companies are moving overseas much more rapidly than when Obama took office.

You're not fooling anybody.
>>
>>69041100
> nothing is happening
>>
>>69040885
Tell that to Obama back in 2008. Not even women could save Hillary.
>>
>>69041369
how new are you?

you really must be from leddit
>>
>>69040643
Bernie is always bragging about his YUUGE turnout.
>>
>>69041482
>your opinion matters depending on how new you are to a Mongolian animated web address
>>
>>69041355

I never said the economy wasn't declining and shitty, I said that Hillary wasn't president while it's happening. Of course that's not to say Bill isn't a big reason why, but Americans are too stupid to connect the two together.
>>
>>69036448
yeah, not voting cruz if trump loses. Republicans can fuck right off.
>>
>>69033851
>How do you think voters are going to see that?
They will love it, Hillary is the #1 most hated woman in America's entire political history, and worldwide only perhaps Lady Bathory, Imelda Marcos and Marie Antoinette were more hated and this counts all of history.

Hillary is quite literally the worst and most retarded candidate to run in a general election AFTER THAT OLD KIKE COMMIE BERNIE.

The Republicans will bend the knee to Trump, because he will win. This latest bullshit in the polls is mostly down to butthurt old-guard Republicans saying they'd vote Hillary in the general. They might do it, too, but who cares - no Trump voter will vote for the cuck the Republicans might try to pass off at a brokered convention either, which means a stalemate.

I don't think the Republicans will go so far, Trump is like the tea party times fifty in terms of support. They need to shift with the winds, as they did when the neocon ex-cia pro-jewberg cuckbags started sailing this ship into stormy seas a couple decades ago. Trump has this one in the bag. Count on it. The desperate shills have been up to their bullshit since day one, and they predicted it was "over" after Iowa, after Minnesota, and so on, and have been BTFO harder every time.
>>
>>69041482
Also
> leddit
All you have to do now is call me a cuck, you can do it!
>>
>>69041811
>Hillary wasn't president while it's happening
She presided over the worst tenure anybody ever had as SecState and also worked hard for Obamacare and other measures that have fucked us hard.

She was a part of this shite administration, which is what people are rebelling against. She is the machine.
>>
>>69033584
"Lets destroy our country by pandering to spics, yay more open borders!!! Third world here we come, white people shouldn't be mad at all LOL"
>>
>>69042026
>http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-clinton-email-probe-20160327-story.html

I would try and enlighten you, but it seems like you're a typical leftist who ignores facts.

What is life like in a world where facts are irrelevant?

Would it be a "matter of opinion" if you burned yourself by touching a hot pan?

What color is the sky?

Is the earth flat?

Is gravity a "matter of opinion?"
>>
>>69042380

That's my point though. College educated whites are indoctrinated with marxist propaganda so they want open borders. Minorities want open borders for obvious reasons. When you add the two together they outnumber whites who aren't completely cucked
>>
>>69029018
mar(x)ist college
they dont bother hiding it anymore
>>
>>69036448
Agree I say now I would vote for Hilary if they screw Trump over at the convention and pick Cruz. But I would end up voting for Cruz.
>>
>>69042703
But that's not true at all if you look at what's happening in this election cycle.

If the Democrats could choose somebody other than Bernie or Shillary they might win. Jim Webb would have easily won this election but he's not a complete globalist / commie cuckbag so the Democrats didn't pick him.

Bernie has no chance because the head of the DNC is actually Hillary's protege in real life.

So it's Trump by default, whether third party (which he will do if the Republicans try to fuck him in a brokered convention, which will destroy the party for at least a generation) or with the Republicans.
>>
>>69036448
>but after hearing Hillary say she wouldn't deport any non-violent criminals

Makes sense from her perspective: the longer she can keep people here, the better the chance there is a "comprehensive" immigration reform effort that includes the "path to citizenship" and the permanent vote bloc.

See: Labour '97's program to ship in third-worlders who would get hooked on the benefits etc.
>>
>>69027141
In this election cycle, republicans were suppose to have it in the bag. It's extremely hard for any party to win three terms consecutively, but trump has made it possible. Pretty much every other candidate beats Clinton except Trump.
>>
Fuck off potato nigger scum
>>
>>69027699
Shut up, nerd
>>
Wow.

Trump is basically Goldwater and Hillary is LBJ.

What a perfect analogy for the neoliberals.

I hope Trump wins.
>>
File: 1459069103879.png (264 KB, 480x440) Image search: [Google]
1459069103879.png
264 KB, 480x440
>>69044268
Hernie Panders
>>
>>69030914
yeh cause things were so great before he came along
>>
>>69040410
The republIcans have already been doing this m8, it doesn't work.

And Hilary's skeletons are not at all widely known by the average ballot drone
>>
File: 1459102012060.jpg (125 KB, 558x365) Image search: [Google]
1459102012060.jpg
125 KB, 558x365
>>69030122
>$40-200 million

Are you a faggot? Get a better infographic you cuck, one that actually says something factual. And even if he did get $200 million, turning it into billions is quite a feat that you retarded critics sit back and speculate is so easy. Get fucked moron. Stay salty at the rich white man who you blame all your problems on
>>
>>69044834
r
e
k
t
>>
>>69031422
>most people

I never thought /pol/ would transcend into facebook argument logic
>>
>>69032840
>vast majority of people have already made up their minds about

Tell me more, about the people you speak for
>>
>>69027141
Too much Ziocuckism
>>
>>69027141
>6000 "randomly interviewed persons" are a test sample for the whole of the US
yeah no
>>
>>69045763
What? Hillary has been put on full blast for decades. Pretty much everyone knows about Benghazi and emails and what not, they still don't give a shit and think the Republicans are partisan morons.

Also, what the gop is doing is working. Otherwise, his net favorability wouldn't be at -30 and dropping. What the republicans have is child's play, democrats will hold nothing back when they put him on full blast.
>>
>>69039503
You aren't alone. Our moms should start a #MothersAgainstClinton
#NeverClinton
>>
>>69046895
Do they know about Hillary helping her husband rape girls?
>>
File: 1457887182382.png (294 KB, 550x428) Image search: [Google]
1457887182382.png
294 KB, 550x428
>>69027699
>>69027141
but hernie just sweeped saturday primarys, clinton is going to tank
>>
>>69027141
wait until the debates, when the Emperor starts taking her apart :D
>>
>>69027141
>like there were any different scenarios aviable for hillary vs trump

Oh ireland you drunk prankster
>>
>>69029802
>thinking libertarians are going to vote for bernie

Do you even know what a libertarian is?
>>
>he spelled trump as drumpf hehehe btfo

Why do leftist think this is so funny and clever?
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.