[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The cross jew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 85240-050-E8664C96.jpg (350 KB, 1600x1098) Image search: [Google]
85240-050-E8664C96.jpg
350 KB, 1600x1098
Jews comprise 0.1% of the world population.
Christians comprise 31%.

How can anyone really believe the conspiracies about jews?

Most of Christianity is ran by a bunch of creepy old fucks in an isolated holy city no one can enter and no one knows what the fuck they do. They basically control a third of the world population with their opinions.

Are we being swindled?
>>
>>69026456
bump
>>
>this is the old pope

Vatican is not isolated at all, millions are visiting it every days, and they have no more control than an average TV channel
>>
>>69026456
Our old pope was a based Hitlerjugend member.
>>
Interesting that the jews have controlled the finances of the Vatican (tons of historical verification of this) right to the present day... so who really runs the Vatican? One guess.

Look into the history of the Jesuits
>>
File: jewmeme.jpg (156 KB, 890x672) Image search: [Google]
jewmeme.jpg
156 KB, 890x672
>>69026456
>How can anyone really believe the conspiracies about jews?

It's just a fun meme, newfag.
>>
Basically in the early days the Vatican had a problem with engaging in usury and they decided to let the Jews handle their money... apparently it's been that way ever since.
Mel Gibson definitely seems to have some issues with the Jews... he's gotten himself into a little trouble over it, lol.
>>
>>69028504
Yep, New fag I'm really getting sick of all these horrible Jew conspiracy theories. Everyone knows the 'Underground Reich' is really in charge, in cahoots with the Vatican and the Jesuits. Lolol…Jews are completely innocent throughout history, especially today. They are ONLY victims.
>>
op has clearly never seen the da vinci code and hasnt seen how overrepresented jews are in media, hollywood, and wealth
>>
>>69027889
>no more control than an average TV channel
You'd be surprised how much sway the electric jew has.
>>
>>69026456
Because a disproportionate amount of jews are in control of large financial institutions, whereas Christians usually do nothing except raise a family and die, which is honestly pathetic.

Jews have power, christians have kids. Christians also aren't exactly the brightest of people, see evangelicals, who are the ones who actually believe genesis.
>>
>>69030869
>see evangelicals

I'm consider myself christian but these are completely brainwashed mouthbreathers

Ironically enough even what the OP mentioned as "controlling the world" christianity has been completely infiltrated subverted defiled by Jews
>>
>>69026456

Of course we are being swindled.

Christians and Social Justice Warriors are basically the same thing.
>>
File: jesus metendo a real.png (2 MB, 703x900) Image search: [Google]
jesus metendo a real.png
2 MB, 703x900
>>69026456
jews have been trying to undermine and destroy Christianity virtually since its start
>>
>>69026456
kek
>>
>>69026456
>Brazilian education
Only roughly half of all christians are catholic and accept papal supremacy.
Those that aren't can call the pope a faggot and still go to heaven. Protestants can even rape the pope and still go to heaven.
>>
4chan controls the world. Ideas are like a virus. Jews are like a virus.

Therefore idk. But I think that's because Jews are using em waves to disrupt my concentration.
>>
>>69026456
>How can anyone really believe the conspiracies about jews?
Because:
Jews comprise 0.1% of the world population.
Christians comprise 31%.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.