[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on Black Pigeon Speaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Pigeon.png (262 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Pigeon.png
262 KB, 900x900
It's a youtube channel from a guy articulating views that might resonate with /pol/.
I bet it's some faggot from here.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmrLCXSDScliR7q8AxxjvXg

So, what does /pol/ think?
>>
>>69025466
I heard an Australian poster say that he might be controlled opposition kind of wish I saved the post
>>
File: 1x.png (6 KB, 449x392) Image search: [Google]
1x.png
6 KB, 449x392
>>69026047
>trusting a straya poster
>>
>>69026047
call me dumb, but what's controlled opposition supposed to be?
>>
>>69025466

FUCK. OFF. ECELEB. FAGGOTS.

>>69026136

The kangaroo made a lot of valid points. Play the argument not the man. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>69025466
Nice proxy, Pigeon.
>>
Good, with rediculously well made video's like this one about germany and demographics. It really highlights the problem with immigration terribly well. Considering how well the video's are made and that he came out of nowhere, I believe it is a group of rich fags secretly funding a rightwing group. Because doing it openly would ruin their careers.

The video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
>>
>>69026047

Look, I don't have any ironclad proof, but there are a number of things that make me believe this.

Firstly, the insanely high production value of the channel's videos. Now this isn't necessarily a something to worry about, but combined with the recent creation of the channel, it does begin to throw some red flags. It just seems odd that such a new account could put forward arguments in such a concise, fluid, and persuasive manner with top-tier editing, and then upload them at the quick rate that it has been doing.

Secondly, you need to listen closely to what he's saying. He always follows the same formula: He drops a proverbial truth bomb, and then stuffs in some "opinion" in between, hoping that the audience will just absorb like every other facet of information he's throwing at them. It's an effective strategy, which continues to make me think we're dealing with something very unusual and coordinated here from a malicious party. As an example of this, in his recent video, he talked about the fences that were being erected to stop the tide of Muslims flowing into Europe and their futility, even though they are extremely effective. And another example, in this video you linked, he states that "Trump will probably go and make a mess of the country if he does win." It's little things like that which leave me wondering what this channel's true agenda is in all of this.

Thirdly, and probably the main reason why I disregard everything he's saying, he never suggests any way to prevent the "inevitable" and never calls for action on any of these issues. The videos are intended to demoralize, which works if you see most of the online places where it is posted. The facts are the engine to steer people and then the false assertions like the wall example are used to seed certain ideas into the opposition.

I'm not saying that he's outright lying or anything, but the entire point of controlled opposition is to steer your opposition in a direction where you want it
>>
>>69025466
I think he (you) should stop posting here.
>>
He seems pretty bluepilled to me. Focuses entirely on pathological altruism instead of economic and true ideological motives and in one video even tells you to ignore that the West is largely responsible for this by deliberately destabilizing the middle east.
>>
File: GottStrafeEngland.jpg (37 KB, 297x322) Image search: [Google]
GottStrafeEngland.jpg
37 KB, 297x322
>>69026381
halts maul achmet
>>
>>69026492
I don't think it's controlled opposition. An issue on the alt-right is that everyone is so fucking paranoid that everyone else is controlled opposition. People are basically basing this sentiment off a single line he said where he doesn't like Trump.

I don't agree with his opinion on Trump, but it's ridiculous to have this mindset where anyone who doesn't agree 100% with you is a shill. I see the same shit happening on places like TRS where people that agree on 99% of things who disagree on one or two tiny issues start flinging shit at each other and acting like they're sworn enemies now. That shit needs to stop.

Can anyone identify where BPS is from though? He has a slightly odd accent. Canadian?
>>
>>69027025
I'm pretty sure he's from British Coloumbia looking at his Facebook fan page and from the content he posts on there.
>>
>>69026492
His comments on women was a red flag on me. In his last video, it seems like he is trying to belittle and offend women in generic and absolute terms. Now even if he does hold these believes to be true, he should be smart enough to know that voicing them is only making himself, and by extension us, as misguided misogynist. It's an odd contrast between trying to appeal with truth and rational argument and outright just insulting people and making himself look like an extremist.

I'll have to watch the rest first.
>>
>>69026047
This is that post:

>>68887878
Archive.is/fNEmv

There's a lot of black pigeon shilling the last few days.
>>
>>69026492
>he never suggests any way to prevent the "inevitable" and never calls for action on any of these issues.
>The videos are intended to demoralize
Fucking this

Its pretty funny that by boldy stating all facs... and the way he discribes the causality behind it, he nearly lets you believe everything thats happening right now (and going to happen) was/is unavoitable, like its a kind of force of nature.

Yesterday after a couple of beer was the first time I discovered his channel. After a watching some of his videos, I got a seriously gloomy mood for the rest of the night and felt completly powerless... even when no part of the information in his videos was new to me.
>>
>>69028531
There is a red flag in each of his videos. For such highly produced videos created by a team there are some glaring red flags if you listen critically.
However it's so well produced in that you don't notice at first. Kind of like the movie inception, where only when you think a little you realize that the way totems are used makes no sense and that him squeezing himself through an alley only to land in the arms of a strange saviour is a really dreamlike scenario.
>>
>>69026269
When you control your opposition or you are your opposition, i.e. Black Pigeon Speaks works for the kikes.
>>
>>69025466
I like the faggot.
>>
>>69026269
You know what it is.
>>
>>69025466
a puppet made to demoralize people
I prefer sargon/vee/thorium more
>>
So, we now hate him because he is too good at what he does and what he says is too true?

OK.
>>
>>69025466
>using our material and rhetoric for their own cloak and dagger propaganda
more subtle than it used to be, but these posts sum it up.
>>69026492
>>69028531
>>69029793
>>
>>69030297
Keep/start fighting germany. Don't give up.
>>
>>69030542
Not sure, are you trying to make an argument?
>>
>>69026492

I agree on the demoralization aspect. I have seen way too many defeatists pumping this shit and even fell victim to it myself.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.