[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benefits of multicultural nations? >1. More cuisine options
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: le_1984_meme.jpg (884 KB, 1825x1825) Image search: [Google]
le_1984_meme.jpg
884 KB, 1825x1825
Benefits of multicultural nations?

>1. More cuisine options in that nation
>2. ????????
>>
And why are the best countries the least diverse, if diversity is so """important"""?
>>
The good feeling when you know you've helped save a group of people from oppression in a non-free county.
>>
You're less ignorant about foreign cultures due to your exposure to them. It's kind of interesting how the people who rarely interact with foreigners are the ones most strongly against them.
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>69022590
Just remember you white racist goyim. Diversity is our strength. Oy vey!
>>
>>69022590
Too many whiteys and only one black male. The SJW's will soon attack this picture.
>>
>>69022590
There are no benefits, and the ones that say MUH HYBRIDS LOOKS BETTER arent using logic they are using their perverted sexual fetishs to justify it.
>>
It only works in north america because we don't have sand niggers next to us
>>
>>69022906
Trudeau, please leave. You're not wanted here.

Go listen to some Rolling Stones.
>>
>>69022906
Why would I need to be enlightened about foreign cultures if I lived in a monoculture?
>>
>>69022590
more public holidays
>>
>>69023118
You asked a question and I answered it.

Or is this a circlejerk thread? Hold up, let me get my fleshlight.
>>
>>69022590
Music. That was the other benefit.

Also if you enjoy being groped at airports that too
>>
>>69022590
>>
>>69022906
Tourism is to explore other cultures meaning multiculturalism will destroy all tourism and sense of uniqueness among cultures.

Go to America same thing
Europe same thing
Brazil same thing

Diversity is just genocide of human uniqueness on the whole.
>>
>>69023467
This.
>>
>>69022590
Diversity in ideas is good, not in hues of brown.
>>
>>69022590
More rapes

More bombing

More fuck this fucking planete i don't want to live on this planet anymore please god kill me
>>
>>69022906
Interaction with foreign cultures in Canada is mostly a series of skimming the surfaces and navigating smalltalk.

And multiculturalism tends to make people withdraw. Every conversation of depth with someone of a different culture replaces at least 5 or more that you could have had with someone of your own culture, had you lived around more likeminded people.
>>
>>69023467
If anything, I'd argue that globalism does that far more than multiculturalism.

>>69023287
>Why would I need to be enlightened about foreign cultures if I lived in a monoculture?

That depends if you ever intend to interact with people outside of your community, Secondly, you can still learn from foreign cultures. Human history, even from the earliest civilizations, experienced cultural and intellectual exchange.
>>
>>69023960
I've never experienced that, and I grew up in a very "diverse" area. Perhaps if you feel apprehensive about having a conversation with someone of another culture, you would be less likely to open up and have a deeper conversation?
>>
>>69022906
>less ignorant on other cultures

Okay, so answer the actual question because that's not really an answer.

Make me a list on how it is BENEFICIAL to a monocultural society to know about other cultures. Also, why is it beneficial to have them in your cultural when there are plenty of ways to explore (traveling, the internet, etc) other cultures. Expand on your thought process.
>>
>>69023989
I learn human history from refugees? Give me a break. I like to travel and interact with people outside my community but I don't want my community being broken down to enclaves of smaller communities.
>>
>>69023989
Globalism just promotes more efficient trade not genetic destruction of unique breeds of mankind, the fact you insist on adopting the islamic culture as a whole means the cultural annhilation of modern white culture. You diversity supporters are insane and cant seem to understand that multiple cultures can exist in one area without conflict.
>>
>>69023989
>Secondly, you can still learn from foreign cultures
Yes anon THATS CALL TRADE not diversity not HEY MUSLIMS COME FUCK MY WIFE.
>>
>>69022590
>3. Some more kind of dancing
>4. Different music
>5. Different drawings
>6. .....................................
>>
>>69024488
Wow, and that's the prize for natives to get to stand for higher crime rates, increased taxes, diminished social cohesion etc?
>>
REAL diversity is where disparate cultures come together and adopt the best parts of each and synthesize into a new culture like American culture being a mixture of English, German, Scandinavian, Irish, African and Mediterranean cultures while those cultures are a synthesis of earlier cultures (Norse, Germanic, Celtic, Greco-Roman).

Modern "diversity" is letting in every aspect of other cultures with no synthesis whatsoever. It's merely letting each on exist independently without alteration. When a selective mix happens people become more accepting over time- look how many non-Irish celebrate St. Patrick's day. But if those cultures are never forced to adapt they'll never coexist without clashing. And today when those clashes start the left always sides with the foreign culture. So instead of us accepting small parts of the foreign culture, we're forced to swallow it whole and choke on it.
>>
>>69022906
What if you learn about the cultures and still don't like them?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.