[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suddenly, you wake up in a world when all the republican and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1449085644288.jpg (184 KB, 768x931) Image search: [Google]
1449085644288.jpg
184 KB, 768x931
Suddenly, you wake up in a world when all the republican and democratic presidents were interchanged.
Instead of Bush, Al Gore, instead of Obama, Mccain and Romney.
What would be the changes?
>>
>>69020709
this is all al gores fault
>>
>>69020709
Nothing. Your asshole would still be sore, OP.
>>
No refugee crisis in Europe and still peace in Iraq and Afghanistan. Al Gore would likely accept Talibans offer to hand over bin laden (i don't think he would go like George Bush and say "we don't discuss with terrorists") so he would be in jail or executed.

Al Qaida would be smaller, America would continue bombing Muslim countries like Americans have done the last 60 years, so there would still be brewing discontent.
>>
>>69020709
Al Gore doesn't care about black people!!
>>
File: 1458929466768 (1).jpg (82 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1458929466768 (1).jpg
82 KB, 850x400
>>69020709
nothing of significance since all those you mentioned are part of the same agenda, they're owned by the same cabal
>>
>9/11
>Gore addresses the nation on live TV
>Calls for unconditional surrender of the USA to Al Qaeda
>Steps down as President, an Ummah is appointed to take his place as the leader of the Islamic Caliphate of America
>The ICA enters a new era of untold prosperity, due to the masterful diplomacy of our peace-loving Muslim leaders

Fuck Bush for rigging the election, he is the sole cause of the shitty state of the world today.
>>
After hernie's poor performance in the South I am now a Hill Shill
>>
>>69020709
No Lincoln, blacks are still property. Feels good man
>>
>>69020709
slightly less coal burning since no Obama presidency but other than that pretty much everything would be about the same
>>
>>69021593
Cheney ruined the fucking Western World.
>>
Hitler probably takes over all of Europe
>>
>>69021038
lol
>>
File: Clinton-Surplus-Debt.jpg (413 KB, 1840x1549) Image search: [Google]
Clinton-Surplus-Debt.jpg
413 KB, 1840x1549
>>69020709
Al Gore would have paid off the national debt.

No 9/11, Iraq War, financial crisis, etc.

No way a Republican would have won in 2008 with that record.
>>
Who would have won the 92 election? Bush Sr. or Ross Perot?
>>
i think my girl is better looking
>>
Hitler would have taken over Europe and defeated the Soviet Union - FDR was basically a commie, and thus America was allied to the USSR , and as a result USSR was saved. No FDR = Hitler victory.
>>
>>69023107
She's older.
>>
>>69023009
I don't know about perot politics.
How was he?
>>
>>69022798
>Al Gore would have paid off the national debt.
HOW?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.