[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We need to put more regulations on using tobacco, more taxes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: supatroops-750x420.jpg (59 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
supatroops-750x420.jpg
59 KB, 750x420
>We need to put more regulations on using tobacco, more taxes, more laws about where it can be used, everybody needs to quit this right now
>We need less regulation on weed, people should be able to do what they want with their bodies
I don't understand liberals
>>
>>69019618
Weed legalization is more of a libertarian thing isn't it? I think you're confusing apples and oranges here...
>>
I'm not liberal but for fucks sake at least switch tobacco and weed up. Weed isn't fucking addictive and doesn't smell disgusting, at least to the people who enjoy it. Even cigarette smokers hate the smell and hate that they have to leave the room every 30 minutes.
>>
>>69019710
Both want weed legalization.
>>
>>69019742

If every worker that smoked tobacco suddenly had it all replaced with weed every industry in the world would grind to a halt.
>>
>>69019992
people don't smoke cigerettes and weed for the same reason. are you 12?
>>
>>69019742
>Weed isn't fucking addictive and doesn't smell disgusting
Lel
>>
>>69019992
This. If everyone who smokes cigs started smoking weed shit just wouldn't get done. A joint a day is cool but smoking all day everyday like some idiots is counter productive. Weed smokers are usually lazy as hell
>>
>>69019992
It's really nobody's problem but your own if something you do becomes illegal and you're addicted to it. You could just get free nicotine patches or something. These people's jobs don't depend on their smoke breaks.
>>69020163
What's it like being a sheltered loser who hates fun?
>>
>>69020163
Yeah no shit. Strong weed literally smells like a skunk. I kinda like it the smell off skunks now since i was a degenerate weed smoker for so long lol
>>
>>69020173
>Weed smokers are usually lazy as hell

I have never cleaned my room sober. The mood lift alone enables me to be more productive but it doesn't work that way for everyone - and the people who don't benefit from it in some way don't do it.

People get addicted to cigs for attention or to alleviate short-term stress in the most idiotic way possible. It provides the same relaxing effect weed does with no mood lift.
>>
File: mfw.png (314 KB, 429x417) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
314 KB, 429x417
>liberals don't believe in god because it goes against their understanding of science
>liberals say biological men can turn into women

>Liberal democrats say they want to create more american jobs
>they say they want to create a larger middle class
>they say they want to lower the unemployment rate in black communities and in general
>in the same breath they also say they want to tax large companies who create jobs in the us
>want to pass the TTP and vote for NAFTA
>are weak on the border,want to let in more refugees and, legalize millions of illegal immigrants
>They go to black majority cities like Detroit, and Chicago and say they're the one's going to bring jobs back
>mfw these are the same people who voted for polices so companies like ford, Nabisco,GM,and others to go to foreign countries for cheap labor
>>
>>69020642
You only clean your room when you are high, meaning you are lazy as hell when sober which is how you go through most of your life man. Most people smoke cigs because when you work at any blue collar job breaks usually consist of 5-10 minutes of smoking a cigarette. I don't even smoke at home only at work
>>
>>69020642
>I have never cleaned my room sober.

Have you tried? How often are you inebriated? This isn't something to brag about.
>>
>>69020642
drunk faggot
>>
>>69019618
We need a GMO virus or bacteria designed to wipe out commercial tobacco plants world-wide.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.