[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-White voters: Bernie or Hillary?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Do non-white voters really prefer Hillary to Bernie? News outlets have been making this claim more and more, and I want to know if it has any truth to it. And if so, then why?
>>
The media tells them to vote for Hillary
>>
>>69020440
Also colleges are mostly white and Bernie's support (from eligible voters) is primarily from colleges, however at least half of his support is from non-voters (underage or non-American)
>>
>>69019084
The Dem machine busses nigs to the polls and tells them who to vote for.
>>
File: 1391085850705.jpg (7 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
1391085850705.jpg
7 KB, 241x209
Black/white person feeling the Bern and reporting in.
>>
Voting for Bernie makes you white. Boy, were a lot of Asians and Pacific Islanders surprised to find THAT out!
>>
>>69021912
Alaskans were apparently just as surprised
>>
>>69019084
Trump.
>>
File: ello guvna.png (158 KB, 277x353) Image search: [Google]
ello guvna.png
158 KB, 277x353
>>69020859
>Black/white person
>person

Nice try, Jamaal
>>
>>69020662
This.

Democrat primaries have always been rigged. Bernie will get a 53%-47% lead over Hillary in pledged delegates, then Hillary will win because of super delegates.

The same exact people who say Cruz should win the GOP nomination, will be rioting in the streets when Hillary wins from a far smaller losing-margin than Cruz.
>>
>>69019084
bernie>jill>trump>jhonson>>>>shillary>>>>cruz
guess hue I am
>>
>>69020440

Pretty much this.

African american low class culture involves blind belief in everything the mainstream media tells them.

This is why the Dem establishment always claims to be working for the black man but then never actually does anything for them. They subtly want blacks to remain stupid and ignorant so that they will continue to believe whatever the TV tells them to. Dems manipulate nogs in the same way the GOP establishment manipulates Christians.
>>
I voted Hillary because I actually have a job and don't like idea of paying higher taxes so some faggot can get a free humanites degree. He's also a jew and jews are despicable creatures that created the ghettos me and my family livef in. Thats why minorities boted Hillary
>>
>>69024706
If you're earning enough to actually get a tax increase then you can afford it without noticing. Unless people don't know about Bernie's tax plan I doubt this is the reason
>>
>>69019084
Trump
>>
>>69024706
You voted for a neocon, but one with cultural marxism and more taxes than a regular neocon? Why?
>>
>>69026556
So many buzzwords, my head's going to explode...
>>
>>69024706
Not taking 5 fucking seconds to look at the actual increases based on brackets. No better than a fucking baby boomer shouting "HE'S A COMMUNIST!"
>>
>>69026697
I know many buzzwords, I have the best thought terminating cliches..
>>
>>69025599
Because your clearly a fucking idiot who's never had a job and think income tax is the only tax and you're stupid enough to think tax increases don't effect the job market, like obamacare resulting in me getting fewer hours. And you cumskins claim to be smart
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.