[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: btfo.png (178 KB, 370x832) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
178 KB, 370x832
You know he's not wrong, right?
>>
>>69018072
tl;dr
>>
File: 1457587539038.jpg (377 KB, 1951x1188) Image search: [Google]
1457587539038.jpg
377 KB, 1951x1188
>>69018072
a leaf
>>
>>69018072
Donald Trump didn't want to go into Iraq.
>>
>Protection from whom?

What an idiot I cant believe it.

Moldova 1992
Georgia 2008
Ukraine 2014-now
>>
>>69018072
Doesn't this cuck realize Trump wants to keep us out of the Middle East?
>>
>>69018072
>Trump says he would stop purchasing oil to Saudi Arabia
Didn't know he said that. This guy is honestly pretty great.
>>
>>69018072
He's not wrong, but he is an idiot, because donald would agree with pretty much most of what he's said, bar the part about "hurr US is the only nation that wants to attack others all other nations have pure and noble intentions".

Trump opposed Iraq for the same reasons, and has said that Libya was better under Qaddafi and that we should not meddle in syria but that more local powers like Russia should step up.

The story about SA below is actually something that the dumb idiot who made the post should like. Trump is telling the Saudis that they should put down the dog that THEY loosed on the world. ISIS comes from Wahhabism and Wahhabism comes from Saudi Arabia.

But because Donald has some balls and includes a threat, the cuck doesn't like it. Donald is mean, so his message is wrong even though donald supports less foreign meddling and focusing on domestic affairs.
>>
>>69018592
Yeah I agree he seems to know what he's saying

Drumpf on the other hand..
>>
>>69018072
What does anything he posted have to do with Trump? Does this retard think Trump had anything to do with all those wars?
Lately Trump has been strongly leaning toward isolationism, that is why his new slogan is going to be "make America first", and for you liberals isolationism is ANTIWAR, Trump has been anti war from the beginning.

He wants Regional powers to control their region. He is saying it is no longer our responsibility to protect or fight for the rest of the world.
>>
>>69018441
Trump is a warmonger
>>
File: 1457551408475.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1457551408475.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>69018756
>>69019292
>>
>>69018756
This guy is connecting things to Trump that Trump had nothing to do with, what a genius.
Trump =/= Neocon
>>
>>69019506
You seriously dont think a billionaire like him had anything to do with wars in the interests of American corporations? How dense are you?
>>
>>69018072
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>69019891
DUDE WEED LMAO
Trump is a real estate guy. Maybe you need to put down the joint for a bit. Being rich != War monger
>>
>>69020639
you realize saying dude weed lmao twice doesn't mean hesnot a warmonger right?

Prove to me hes not a warmonger

Protip:
>You cant
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.