[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You need H1B visa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 20
File: michio-kaku-0314-mdn.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
michio-kaku-0314-mdn.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
Trump has expressed being anti- H1B visa, the genius visa that allows us to bring in exceptionally intelligent / skilled immigrants to work for us in the US. You'll be committing technological suicide if you try to stop this, don't vote for him. There aren't any white people who know how to create these new technologies, this is beyond just being smart: these are the people who create entire new industries. And they're all foreign. Watch the video if you aren't afraid to be redpilled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NK0Y9j_CGgM
>>
The reason masters and PhD programs are filled with foreigners is because they're too expensive, not because Americans aren't smart enough.
>>
>>69017666
>There aren't any white people who know how to create these new technologies
More like we need different people from all the world to make good stuff.
I hope Trump deport murders and etc
>>
>>69017666
Trump is against corporations abusing the H-1b visas to import cheaper workers from poor countries and overall damage the economy by causing unemployment and welfare increases.
Our country is getting to the point we actually say "Oh don't study that, no way you'll get a job with all the _______ coming in"
Thats a fundamental problem for a country to have.

Stop implying every standard IT wageslave from India is a brilliant scientist.
>>
>>69018223

If white people were good at programming we wouldn't need to bring in Indians. Whites are better at jobs like construction or factory labor.
>>
>>69018393
Wow you are a retarded piece of shit.

We invented programming, fuck off troll.
0/10
>>
>>69017853
First post best post. Also that system is getting abused like hell
>>
>>69017666
The H1B visa is shit because you're basically bound to your employer. If you lose your job you will have to leave the country within a fews days if you can't find another job. The employers abuse this to pay lower wages which in turn reduces the overall wage level.

They should at the very least give the highest paid H1B holders greencards each year without the shitty 10 year process and deport the lowest paid ones.
>>
>>69018393
T. Le racist rapejeet
>>
>>69017666
O-1 is genius visa.
h1b is gimmeh cheap indian/asian coders visa.
>>
>>69017853
I'm going to expand on this. They are very expensive in terms of opportunity cost. A masters will take 2 years and you're going to pay for it unless you somehow jew the uni out of it. A PhD will take about 7 years, during which you'll have bachelors/masters degree qualifications and be making minimum wage salary. That's effectively 5-7 years of good income just taken off the table. An American doesn't have the same benefit as a foreigner because they will be making good wages compared to their home country (they're not coming from Europe) and they have one of the easy pathways to citizenship or resident status. It also leads to situations where American students look like idiots because they're starting grad school when they're 23, while China or India will be sending guys who are in their 30s and already have tertiary education from their home country.
>>
I think it's funny how people listen to Kaku as a credible source of opinion because he's a "physicist", or rather, a well-known "physicist". There are many people who have the same capacity of understanding that he does, but they are never heard.
>>
>>69018223
yet he wants to appoint more judges like clarence thomas who want to keep corporate involvement in politics allowing them to exploit more
>>
>>69017666

No H1B, More brains stay in their home country.
More brains in a country, More wealth.
More Wealth, less emigration.

Kill H1B
>>
>>69017666
he doesn't even understand the arguments
god i hate pop scientists
they all have a very clear agenda but the normies for some reason are blind to it because "he is a scientist"
>>
>>69017666
h1b is "necessary" because education is shit in America, and silicon valley stooges are doing everything they can to keep it that way so they can keep bring in curry shitters to work for free
>>
>>69017666
What is Trump's opinion on well educated foreign people moving to US?
>>
>>69018950
he's fine with them
everyone is fine with them
>>
>>69017853
this is a major factor, most people may not be smart enough
but smart people know know not to take risks that could effect their life and their children's lives
>>
>>69017666
Sorry Pajeet but you have to go back
>>
>>69018393

settle down patel, or i'l inform your boss you're shitposting here and you'll be sent back to southern india, where you'll never find another toilet again in your short lifespan.
>>
>>69018393
Are you stupid? That's the reason why that job pays higher wages is because demand for workers is higher than supply. Burger flipping has shit pay because everyone can do it and the companies can choose the workers that demand the lowest salary.
>>
>>69018806
I forgot to add that these people with the same capacity of understanding may also have a different opinion from Kaku. Remember, just because you're a physicist, that doesn't make you a beacon of truth.
>>
H1Bs are required, sometimes. But if you're firing workers to replace them with H1B workers, it's literally illegal. Thankfully, we've defunded that alphabet organization that watches that, thus solving the problem once and for all.
>>
>>69017666
Right, only Mexican illegals and refugees, only hardcore.
>>
>>69017666
Even if you assume this was true instead of reforming American primary education he claims the only solution is to continually import new people? That's full retard thinking just automatically dismissing an alternate solution for no given reason.
>>
>>69017666
He's against abusing H1B. Companies like to hire Indian and Chinese immigrants for tech support/customer service shit instead of hiring Americans because H1Bs will do it cheaper. He doesn't want to eliminate the H1B program entirely.
>>
>>69017666
Michio Kaku should get back to his space stuff.
>>
>>69018880
Aliens!!!!
>>
>>69018393
Romanians for ex. are way better but poos are just cheaper for the "necessary shit"
>>
>>69019174
they're not even really needed
the nation was still strong before their introduction in the 90s
>>
>>69018879
This comletely, we can't help poor countries by taking their smart people anywau, we need to keep the exceptional foreigners in their home countries, because they add value and can help make their own countries better. Importing the best and brightest doesn't help solve poverty where it's a problem.
>>
>>69019092
>>69019097

If whites were able to do what I do I wouldn't need to be here. You don't have the mental capacity.
>>
>>69017666
The US visa system is awful.

Instead of creating a points system and taking in a fixed number of people per year based on that system, the US visas are based on a multitude of different criteria and quotas and employs thousands of immigration lawyers. It is a shitty system and needs to end and a new system needs to rise. A system in which each applicant receives points based on their education, what job he or she has lined up, the money that person has etc.

Instead of H1bs for poos in the loo, it makes more sense to hand a visa to a British millionaire or a French model.
>>
He really thinks that Trump isn't just dumbing down his policies to speak to the average retard voter and isn't going to implement the policies that actually work when he wins

laughinggirls
>>
>>69017666
>implying increased supply via importing won't decrease the demand in the homeland
Advice: Kill self
>>
File: 23.jpg (52 KB, 403x365) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
52 KB, 403x365
>foreigners basically get schooling for free
>wonder why schools are full of foreigners
>>
>>69019470
populism in a nutshell
>>
>>69018914
It is all a part of Shekelberg's scheme
>>
>>69018393

they're good. That's why for everything that is sensitive, you still get the job done in your country, and you don't outsource to India.

All the people I've heard that actually hired cheap coders from India said the product was rubbish. They don't give a shit about the result, they just want your money.
>>
>>69017666
>Actually believing that horse shit

H1B is handed out like candy to tomato pickers to janitors. We can still let intelligent foreigners that can actually contribute to society through other means.
>>
>>69019568
The agricultural visa or "low skill" is the H2B. The H1B is only for "high skill" jobs.
>>
>>69019697
That was the original intention but in reality the H1B is currently being used as H2B visa now with indefinite time
>>
>2014
>Graduate with engineering degree
>2016
>Making $17/hour in a state where the minimum wage is about to be $15

Help me President Trump. You're my only hope!
>>
>>69020059
I'm gonna need a source for that.
>>
>>69017666
Chink or poo in loo detected
>>
>>69020085

Just vote for Bernie he'll give you free stuff even though you're low skill.
>>
>>69020085
Get a better job, idiot. What type of engineering? If something useful, come to Germany, we need engineers.
>>
>>69017666
Fuck you, Satan
Trump specifically said that H1B can be useful. And Bernouts shilled the fuck out of that on here for days
The problem is that the visas are going to people who aren't the best and brightest immigrants in order to bypass the immigration system. And that nullifies the entire point of the visas in the first place.
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 685x474
>intelligent/skilled
They buy their fucking degrees you nigger

You've clearly never worked with an H1B poo in loo
>>
File: geek_grrl.jpg (282 KB, 1000x1259) Image search: [Google]
geek_grrl.jpg
282 KB, 1000x1259
>>69019351

Space stuff has a limited market... or had. Once SJWs started invading nerd culture, every company and media personality creamed themselves dreaming of how much bigger their market could be if they pandered to these idiots. What they're not accounting for is the effect this has on their core audience who have been supporting them for decades. When SJWs move on to something else because they're ruined everything in geek culture, none of these companies/personalities will be able to recapture their old core audience. When you side with the enemy, there are consequences once the invasion is over.
>>
File: Bill_Gates_June_2015.jpg (16 KB, 220x311) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Gates_June_2015.jpg
16 KB, 220x311
>> 69017666
I don't think I've ever heard of any Americans that promoted technology in America, hmmmm.....
>>
>>69018393
they bring in indians because the indians work for 1/10th the pay because they'll get paid 1/100th the pay in their home country
>>
Go watch the Disney workers crying in court about how they had to train some poo in loo replacement just to get their severance pay
>>
>>69020085
what state and which engineering field?
>>
>>69019450
>British millionaire or a French model.
No thanks, we don't want any more Muslims.
>>
>>69020236
>be german
>get raped and killed by mohammad
no thanks
>>
>>69017666
kill yourself
>white
>PhD in nanotech
>work in the leading edge of the field at a major company
>looking to start my own company soon
again, just kill yourself before one of us has to. save us the trouble.
>>
>>69020490

California, Electrical
>>
>>69020477

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM

All I'm seeing is an inferior worker blaming everyone but himself.
>>
>>69017666
>H1B visa

Funny you can google up tons of stories of US tech workers being laid off and replaced with H-1B foreign replacements - I included links to just a few:

>http://www.foxbusiness.com/features/2016/03/01/disney-workers-forced-to-train-their-foreign-replacements.html

>http://www.computerworld.com/article/2879083/southern-california-edison-it-workers-beyond-furious-over-h-1b-replacements.html

>http://www.eweek.com/c/a/IT-Infrastructure/Did-Pfizer-Force-its-Staff-to-Train-Their-H1B-Replacements

>https://developers.slashdot.org/story/16/03/19/0012201/laid-off-abbott-it-workers-wont-have-to-train-their-replacements
>>
>>69017666
One thing that makes our economy so great is that we can draw from talent across the world. We're the place to be and create.

I don't work in the tech field so I'm all for the H1B visa. I feel sad for everyone who fell for the STEM meme though.
>>
>>69020331
I haven't but I know a lot of people who have and the general consensus is that they don't have any idea what they're doing and competent workers consistently need to fix problems with their code because it's elementary school tier garbage.
>>
>>69018393

The bit about Indians is rubbish, but there are some reasons why your companies decide to import foreigners and give them jobs instead of hiring local talent: it's because quite often there's not enough of it, CS programs in US are a joke. I did a year in Yale as an exchange student and for a supposed top 10 university in the country it offered awful returns: many of the courses focused on shit you would have been expected to know upon entry to a Finnish university. I wrapped up the year with a 4.0, but I actually learned very little.

The CS programs in US do not teach you how the important stuff you need in your future workplace and most often when you get the Bsc out, you're capable of producing beautiful code that's effectively shitware but nothing much else. There's just way too many retards in the CS programs.
>>
>>69020128
Admittedly I can't find an article from the media that outright says it like it is. But the number of H1B applications are basically doubling every passing year to the point where they do lotteries to pick who gets in and you can't honestly believe every single one of those applications are from a legit high skilled worker. You can always visit your nearest hospital to find pahjeet that performs surgery via ipad instructions and doesn't wash the poo off his hands.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/13/technology/h1b-cap-visa/
>>
>>69018393
you have never met an indian programmer in your life
>>
>>69017853
This, to be honest family. Ivy League schools are full of retards with more sense than money, makes the rest of us look bad desu.
>>
>>69020899
They aren't talented, they're cheap. If you enjoy low quality products though, then go and support it. Just don't complain when some "teenager hacker group" finds all your credit card information, because the indian IT retard sold your password for $50
>>
File: 1458710089802.png (96 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1458710089802.png
96 KB, 396x385
>>69017666
Please stop posting Bitchyu O'Cucku

Meme scientists need to stop with their shilling
>>
>>69021102
Cheaper, perhaps. Lower quality? They're not lower quality. The tech field is too competitive to sacrifice quality.
>>
>>69021011
I'm not doubting that they're bringing in idiots from India to work high skill jobs. I was referring specifically to using the H1B for low skill work with more permanency in the duration of the visa because that would be pretty blatant visa fraud.
>>
>>69020730

being black a underestimation of use take passion remixing everything u ever knew blowing your mind with unprecedented perspectives and discoveries in fields
people assume we have no capacity of knowledge to comprehend

inb4 the assumptions of stereotypical niggeristics
>>
>>69017666
Donalds position is to import anyone who can do something that can't be done by a native. It's still bringing in innovaters, it's not bringing in code-monkeys and janitors.

Why strawman so much of you're right, rebbir?
>>
>>69020772
Those were your first two mistakes.
>>
>>69020897
These are not direct replacements. It is a loophole. Disney fires people and then hires a contractor to do the same or a similar job - only that this contractor has lots of poos in the loos who come through the H1b system.

If you ask me, the best system of immigration is one in which the best people regardless of whether they are hired or not are let in. If 20 million peoole apply to come to America, just take the top 1 percent, the smartest, richest and whitest people.
>>
>>69021266
>they're not lower quality
Lmao are you joking? They don't go to university, you dumb fuck. They buy their degrees from a degree mill. That's all you need to be part of a outsource program.
>>
File: gr.gif (82 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
gr.gif
82 KB, 500x280
>>69017666
I really don't know who I want to win
Hillary will take away Americas guns
Trump wont let me stay
>>
>>69021334
>a underestimation of us
>>
>>69021711
>an underestimation of us
>>
>>69021266
>The tech field is too competitive
And that's exactly why. I sure hope you're not in business, since you sound like a retard.
The tech field is competitive in regards to stockholders wanting more profit.
You can make something cheap, throw some good looking UI on it, you can sell it with no problems. People are that stupid when it comes to technology. There's a reason why Windows 10 has more exploits in it for this year than BSD or Linux has had combined in a decade. And no, it's not because Windows "develops more" their kernel has stayed the same for a decade.
>>
>>69021479
You could book a return flight to the U.S., go "missing" and live very easily if you wanted to.

No one is going to even bother checking if a British guy has the right to work in the U.S. They have no reason to assume you to be an illegal.
>>
>>69021461
Like you need a degree to code? Where did Snowden attend college? Oh....right.

He was still good enough to work for Booze Allen Hamilton for 6 figures.
>>
>>69021771
>you sound like a retard.
You sound like Cambodian cartoon image board is the place for you.
>>
>>69021801
Live very easily? Since when has picking oranges with Mexicans for 15 hours a day been easy?
>>
>>69017666
How come Disney had these intellectuals trained by the people they replaced if they knew how to do the job in the first place?
>>
File: 1459033102707.jpg (58 KB, 624x414) Image search: [Google]
1459033102707.jpg
58 KB, 624x414
>>69017666

>hurr durr let me just say this SCIENE TO THIS TO THAT AND THIS AND THAT; that I say in my every interview

This guy is a paid actor who reads scripts
>>
>>69021835
You think indians can code?
Funny how you have to use an American as an example to "prove me wrong".
>>
>>69021995

Do you not understand the difference between skills to do a job vs. details about the actual job that you only know by being there?
>>
>>69021985
As long as you avoided the law you could work anywhere.

You think a guy in small town America is going to think "hey this brit must be an illegal immigrant"? It isnt even going to enter his head. Bar work, farming, manual labour, all sorts is possible.
>>
>>69022019
You're really going to argue with me on this? Especially when I just proved you wrong?

Keep it up dude.

The point is that in many cases demonstrable talent, not necessarily traditional professional credentials, is what the tech industry is looking for.
>>
>>69022193
Maybe but how am I even supposed to get a house or car?
>>
File: 1386948472213.jpg (51 KB, 814x500) Image search: [Google]
1386948472213.jpg
51 KB, 814x500
>>69017666
Michio Kaku has not done anything of merit, please remember he is nothing more than a television personality and entertainer.
>>
>>69022211
Proved me wrong?
So that's your intellectual capabilities? You think saying something with no sources and cherry picking is proving me wrong?
Lmao, you might actually be a complete and utter retard.
>>
>>69019157
Physics needs people like him and black science guy to keep normies interested in science so they still receive funding
>>
>>69017666
There are a shit load of out of work IT workers here so fuck off. They bring in Pajeet because he works for half pay.
>>
>>69022513
>utter retard
Teenager, you belong on 4chan.

Perhaps "proven" was the wrong term. But I did answer you argument with a very prominent example demonstrating the strength of my argument.
>no sources
Use your google. It's not in depth academic research. It's common knowledge that is readily available.
>>
>>69022807

>There are a shit load of out of work IT workers here

They would get hired if they knew how to do the jobs employers are trying to fill.
>>
File: UGH.png (545 KB, 846x423) Image search: [Google]
UGH.png
545 KB, 846x423
>>69017666
>>
This thread is the opposite of the truth

He wants to INCREASE H1-B after he learned more about it, he wants to tighten restrictions on less skilled immigrants though

So this thread is a blatant LIE, please delete it and ban OP
>>
>>69017666
I actually like Kaku. I read one of his books; he's a decent writer, and he's pretty fun.

Also, I have nothing of substance to add, because I can see both sides of H1B visas.
>>
>>69017666
>You need to do as i say because Science. No, i won't present evidence, just believe me and our lord and savior, Science.
>>
>>69017666
The H1B visa program is being widely abused to replace US IT workers, the lowest level eligible for H1B, with people from India who will work for less and are afraid to complain about labor law violations. If it were only being used to bring in exceptionally skilled immigrants, no one would complain.

Example: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/04/us/last-task-after-layoff-at-disney-train-foreign-replacements.html
>>
Silicon Valley does not abuse H1-B visas

They abuse O1 visas though, along with several other visa-types
>>
>>69017666
kaku is a pop scientist that your country can do without.
He just knows his home country won't fund his bullshit and prop up his ego like the discovery channel does.
>>
File: IMAG0614.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0614.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
>>69017666
Lol, ok. Your "elite" unis will be empty.
>>
>>69018393
>>69019432
Low tier trolling. Companies prefer H1B Indians because they can violate labor laws all day and none will complain for fear of losing their visa.
>>
>>69017666
H1B are necessary because many companies only need junior programmers for software development. Once software is in production, it takes far fewer resources to keep it running and updated.

The best way to hire individuals for those sort of positions is on a contract basis.
>>
>>69019432
Philips is one of the largest IT producers on earth. Employs only Dutch people

Poo on loo, pajeet.
>>
>>69023198
H1-B visas are almost exclusively given to people from England, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, France and Israel

H1-B is not the problem, educate yourselves before spouting bullshit
>>
>>69023437
I spoon fed you a source and you didn't even bother reading it. Try educating yourself first.
>>
>>69023437
>H1-B visas are almost exclusively given to people from England, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, France and Israel
This is completely and totally wrong.

From Immigration Services themselves.
https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports%20and%20Studies/H-1B/h1b-fy-12-characteristics.pdf

>Of the H-1B petitions approved in FY 2012, 64 percent reported that the beneficiary was born in India. The second most prevalent country of birth of H-1B beneficiaries was the People’s Republic of China, representing 8 percent of all beneficiaries. The number of beneficiaries from India approved for initial employment increased 8 percent in 2012, while the number of beneficiaries approved for continuing employment decreased 18 percent in FY 2012.
>>
>>69023437

Pretentious idiot doesn't know reality at all.

Pick any link faggot.

http://www.redstate.com/repair_man_jack/2015/05/05/h1b-visas-magical-outsourcing-disney/

http://fortune.com/2013/08/05/the-myth-of-americas-missing-software-engineers/

http://www.businessweek.com/debateroom/archives/2007/09/beware_the_h-1b_visa.html

http://www.cis.org/PayScale-H1BWages
>In spite of the requirement that H-1B workers be paid the prevailing wage, H-1B workers earn significantly less than their American counterparts. On average, applications for H-1B workers in computer occupations were for wages $13,000 less than Americans in the same occupation and state.
>>
>>69018393
Indian programmers have a bad reputation in Russia and quite a few Russian companies want to get rid of Indian programmers because of their lack of knowledge.
>>
h1-b is a well known abused scheme for corporations to replace skilled american workers with low paid shit tiers from overseas.

It was supposed to give access to workforce for unfilled positions. Its been revamped to a race to the bottom.

Good job defending that shit you morons. If you actually worked in the tech industry fro the last 15 years you would have watched this happened and been aware.
>>
>>69017666
What's wrong with a silicon valley in India or China. Let Americans develop their own brains and hope that America won't suffer a brain-drain in the future. Imagine that: American people working in China or India because the money is better there with the knowledge they bring with them. Why is Kaku such a fearmonger.
>>
>>69024283
>Why is Kaku such a fearmonger.
He's a typical ivory tower academic that's more than a little detached from the day to day reality most people have to deal with. This why why you should never listen to a scientist's opinion on anything. If they have a point to make tell them to do a study.
>>
File: pepe34.png (128 KB, 611x672) Image search: [Google]
pepe34.png
128 KB, 611x672
>>69018393
This triggers Whitey
>>
>>69023896
>>69023848

Your link is biased trash, it does not take facts from any real source

>64 percent reported that the beneficiary was born in India.

Do you understand what that means? it means they made up their statistics; they chose to request information from only a small pool of immigrants, all they've shown here is that Indians are more willing to talk to random journalists possibly because they don't know the journalists are manipulative liars

As for the lower starting wages? These people are making significant amounts of money, rarely below six figures

The problem is faggot millenials think they have a right to demand more money than they are actually worth, these neet faggots actually think they deserve to make 200,000 as a starting salary, it's pathetic
>>
>>69019432
Pajeets are garbage. If neo Hitler puts you in camps, I will help gas you all.
>>
>>69017666
> for us
Think again dickhead.
>>
>>69024104
If you worked in the Tech industry in the past 15 years you would've seen a massive uprising of entitled, spoiled little brats that have no work ethic demanding enormous amounts of money that they do not deserve

If you didn't see this then you are likely one of those brats
>>
>>69025182
>USCIS isn't a legitimate source
You're embarrassing yourself Pajeet.
>>
>>69017666
I like Trump as a person, but I don't think he would be beneficial to America.
>>
>>69025607
I am an actual Genetic European, unlike you
>>
>>69017853
Or cause you know, they do better on the GRE than the dumb domestics.
>>
>>69017666
Satanic trips proves you're a cuck and a faggot, OP.
>>
File: 1333675862871.png (164 KB, 316x310) Image search: [Google]
1333675862871.png
164 KB, 316x310
>>69017666
>There aren't any white people who know how to create these new technologies

>this is what shitskins actually believe

Almost every piece of tech you are using to post your pathetic opinions on here were invented by the white man.
>>
>>69026097
He has said he will not stop H1-B's after he learned the people complaining about it are a bunch of useless whiny nerds that expect to be paid 5x more than they're worth

Trump supports H1-B
>>
>>69026126
Mr. Patel it's time to just walk away from this one.
>>
>>69026277
Sad part is that businesspeople in this country are so stupid as to believe the shitskins despite mountains of evidence proving their incompetence.

Let's face it, the only reason anybody us defending Pajeet here is their worship of CEOs. If Pajeet is proven to be garbage, them it follows that business is wrong to hire them. Since business can never be wrong, then Pajeet's shit mist be swept under the rug.

Shameful how much you hate Anerica.
>>
>>69017666
Yes. Make it go through. You don't need any superior brains in your country. Let others have them. Fix your own shit.
>>
>>69026786
Fucking Pajeet must've had his dirty fingers in Android's autocorrect.
>>
>>69022969
>They would get hired if they knew how to do the jobs employers are trying to fill.

Are you fucking retarded? Merit gets you jack shit in our current job economy which is why affirmative action and visa abuse needs to go.

>get a job because of your skin color
>wow how can people not get hired it's easy!

You're basically what the /r9k/ fags call a "normalfag" but with a job instead.
>>
>>69026277
It's not just about technical skill or even intelligence

It's about Loyalty, Motivation, Work Ethic and Respect

Tech Immigrants generally have these qualities, very few Native-Born American do, the ones that do are doing just fine in the Tech industry.
>>
File: men of science.jpg (255 KB, 1280x1005) Image search: [Google]
men of science.jpg
255 KB, 1280x1005
>. You'll be committing technological suicide if you try to stop this

Sure we will Ramesh.
>>
>>69026932

>has never actually been a good worker
>"guys, good workers don't get paid shit!"

Get lost Bernie
>>
>>69026957
>It's about Loyalty, Motivation, Work Ethic and Respect

>look at these vague requirements you dont meet
>all the people that meet these happen to be Indian and are willing to work for 1/10th of the normal wage
>but that's just a coincidence
>>
H1B is not a skilled workers visa.

EB-2 is a workers visa for skilled people.

If you're a H1B worker you're essentially underpaid cheap labour for tech companies. Fuck that. I wouldn't even want to work for a company that employs multiple off these people to get costs down I'll just say fuck you to them. Jobs are very easy to get in Netherlands if you have an IT background.
>>
>>69027233

>baww, why does Trump want me to hire Americans first?
>this guy must support Bernie!
>>
>>69026958
There's a reason you have to post an image of men from decades past, they are dying out because of spoiled pothead scum, the average millenial isn't willing to work even half as much as those men were.
>>
>>69027455
Trump supports H1B, the article is outdated, he has completely changed his opinion
>>
>>69027595

Source or GTFO.
>>
>>69027327

>"vague requirements"
>"1/10th the pay"

So you are literally saying the average millenial expect to earn OVER A MILLION DOLLARS as a base salary while showing no Respect or Loyalty to their employers

You people are literally insane, you are exactly like the people who Riot at Trump speeches
>>
>>69028054

I didnt know you were paying your shitskins $100 an hour.
>>
>>69027666

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/4/donald-trump-quickly-recants-new-stance-immigrant-/

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/03/trump-softens-h1b-visa-policy-during-gop-debate.html

I literally typed "Donald Trump H1B" into Google, that's it, is that so hard?

I'm sure if I were some faggoty little IT nerd I would expect a massive raise and a paid vacation for doing all that tough work
>>
>>69018393

Funny, I always seem to end up cleaning up garbage code for a client that tried to save money the first time with an Indian rent-a-dev.
>>
>>69028378
They make six figures yes, you lazy millennial faggot
>>
>>69028449

These articles are disingenuous as fuck.
Trump wants to give visas to highly skilled workers. That doesnt mean MS gets to keep packing call centers with poo in loos.

We're back where we started in this stupid ass thread.
>all indians are highly skilled
>>
File: H1-B.png (246 KB, 1232x862) Image search: [Google]
H1-B.png
246 KB, 1232x862
>https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/immigration-reform
>>
>>69028836

>they make six figures

Yeah in Rupees you dumbass.
>>
>>69028837
No they aren't.

Trump has stated he personally looked into the situation and has decided H1B is a good thing.

He didn't skirt the topic, he flat out said "I have changed my opinion on H1B visas."

He said it bluntly.
>>
>>69026277
>Almost every piece of tech you are using to post your pathetic opinions on here were invented by the white man.

You mean Jews.

Off the top of my head, Indians have contributed to:

Fiber Optics
USB
Pentium Chip
AI
Verilog programing language(this is an industry standard)

Source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narinder_Singh_Kapany
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajay_Bhatt
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinod_Dham
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Reddy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prabhu_Goel
Some of them obviously know what they're doing.
>>
>>69028935
Wrong. 100,000 is on the low end of starting wages

That's not enough forlazy millennials, they need much more to pay for their marijuana, overpriced designer clothes and expensive cars

These bums want everything handed to them without earning it, they are worse than the most ghetto of welfare leeching blacks
>>
>>69029517
Exactly

Jews apparently aren't White people unless they do something that Americans want to take credit for
>>
>>69029404

He also said that he wants Americans to be hired first. A fact that you conveniently keep ignoring.
>>
>>69017666
He's against ABUSE of H1B visas, when companies like Microsoft use it not to hire workers with skills not found in the US workforce, but to get those skills for CHEAPER. H1B visas should go ONLY to people with training which is in SHORT SUPPLY in the US. There are a fuck-ton of out-of-work programmers in the US, but because Microsoft and other tech giants don't feel like paying what Americans demand (because their degree put them 100k in debt) they just use the system to import workers from India who work at minimum wage, live 4 to a room, and are grateful for the opportunity because it's such an improvement over the shithole they left.
>>
>Michio Cuckoo
>redpilled
Pick 1
>>
>>69029910
Which is exactly what happens now

Tech companies look to hire people, offering very reasonable starting money

Millennial trash say "Six Figures? Absolutely not, I won't even apply for that job they need to offering at least 5x that much"

So they hire the only people willing to work, Immigrants
>>
>>69018393
>how does paying Pajeet 3x less than an american work
>>
>>69018393
call me back when India has a sewer system
>>
>>69030720
If their degree put them 100k in debt then they're fucking retards

And that debt is supposed to be paid off over a significant period of time, that is how it has ALWAYS been, only now little commie fucks think it's such an injustice because they "need" that money for their drugs and other stupid shit they don't actually

100k salary with 100k debt (you should not have anywhere near that much debt, if you do you're an idiot) is not unreasonable.
>>
Americans need to stop whining about poos in loos taking their jobs and knowledge that they will have to adapt to a dog-eat-dog society.
>>
File: how science works.jpg (130 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
how science works.jpg
130 KB, 800x572
>>69017666
> i`m only a professional as astrophysicist
> i just happen to know everything about politics, visas, technology hystory and race
> and my science says you must not vote trump
> because you are all intellectually inferior to H1B-people

Really how retarded you must be to listen to this, just to say later in CuCklubsClub "i`m smart, because kaku said me not to vote for trump and i didn`t"?
>>
>>69031681
Kaku literally said the US should invade Japan during the Fukushima crisis

Ultra-cuck
>>
>>69029517

>Jews and Indians created computer science

Charles Babbage - pioneer or computers
Ada Lovelace - another early computer contributor that is the Ada programming language's namesake.
William Shockley, Walter Brattain, and John Bardeen - Scientists who developed the Transistor that makes computers possible.
Alan Turing - Mathematician who invented a lot of computer logic.
Grace Hopper - Computer scientist and Navy Rear Admiral who created COBOL and the "bug"
Edsger Dijkstra - Dutch computer scientist that came up with many key algorithms including a path finding algorithm with his name on it.
Linus Torvalds - Finnish guy that created Linux that that Stallman likes to claim.
Bill Gates - developed DOS and created Microsoft
Bjarne Stroustrup - Danish guy who created C++
Dennis Ritchie - Unix and C at AT&T Bell Labs
Ken Thompson - another key Unix developer who created B, C's predecessor at Bell Labs
Nolan Bushnell - Mormon Engineer that created Atari with Ted Dabney and pioneered the video game industry.
>>
>>69021266>Cheaper, perhaps. Lower quality? They're not lower quality. The tech field is too competitive to sacrifice quality.

>Hire poo in the loos for 1/4th of the price of an American to shit out inferior code.
>Hire a few Americans for about the same price to fix the poo in loos code, and justify the wage they are being paid because "you're not the ones actually doing the writing", (even though after fixing the code, they pretty much were)
>Many places do this, drive down wages for skilled work and create fierce competition among American workers for table scraps.
>It doesn't matter if you ship a pile of shit because you still met the deadline and can always patch it in the future.
>People at the top make tons of money, Prajeet takes some of his American currency out of circulation here and sends it to India, and the American worker continues to be fucked.

Yes anon, it's a complete scam.
>>
>>69026126

Rashid, come now, stop being a head in sand sandnigger faggot
>>
>>69017853
>>69017666
Seriously satan. I can out think anyone in the fucking world. If I had my masters in mathematics like I was supposed to have we wouldn't even need to elect Trump to undo all your wickedness as America would have already been Great.

The dreams of the Americans will sing again and echo through eternity and reverberate infinitely. These aren't threats or facts but things that have already happened.
>>
File: 1403745661717.jpg (113 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
1403745661717.jpg
113 KB, 800x535
>>69017666
>Trump has expressed being anti- H1B visa, the genius visa that allows us to bring in exceptionally intelligent / skilled immigrants to work for us in the US

>Kaku
>exceptionally intelligent
wew
>>
File: michio_kaku.jpg (229 KB, 500x615) Image search: [Google]
michio_kaku.jpg
229 KB, 500x615
>>69017666
>michio kaku
>born in San Francisco
>would have been replaced by H1-B program if he was born a few decades later
Brilliant post, OP.
>>
>>69017853
You fucking retard, now you've got all of the dipshit on /pol/ thinking this lie is correct.

A PhD in STEM is usually free if you're a white American, white Americans are just too busy studying fucking gender studies.
>>
>>69017666
The question. How would you even draw smart people to science without H1b?
Smart American citizens go to finance, dentistry, medicine, and law. Some smart Americans go to IT but those are more of start-ups, fb, or google than basic research or academia. Even MD/PhD end up not doing much research. Is there any other solution to do brain drain to 3rd world countries to make smart people to go to science and technology?
>>
>>69017666

Good. Then maybe white people can get over the "nerd" stigma and become smart again.
>>
>>69018393
Whites aren't as good as fulfilling affirmative action quotas and working for less money than shitskins either.
>>
>>69017666

another hyphenated american that only cares about the welfare of his pet groups. theodore roosevelt warned about this type of destructive infighting.
>>
>>69033407
This is actually somewhat accurate, the future of reality is represented by probabilities instead of discreet trajectories, therefore every time we alter reality by making a decision a whole universe goes poof and another comes into existence

also,
>rare
>>
>>69018393
Indian programmers are garbage. Even their customer service jobs are poo tier. People only higher them cuz they cheap family
>>
>>69036160
Shhh, you'll wake the Americans-won't-work loon from his delusion.
>>
>>69017853
Completely agree on the abused part. There's a couple of H1B students from Somalia that come to my school. They're borderline retarded. Neither one of them can read well without someone spoon-feeding them what to say. They can't solve developmental math problems without someone walking them through every step.

I thought H1B visa recipients were supposed to be genius'.
>>
>>69035592
Only if you believe in multiverse theory, which this dipshit takes as an article of faith even though there's basically no evidence for it. In 50 years they'll disprove the uncertainty principle and these guys will be laughed at.

It's doubly hilarious because these are the same twats who smugly laugh at Christians for believing in God, yet believe in the multiverse without any hard evidence.
>>
>>69020501

Underrated post
>>
>>69018393
Whites are infinitely more intelligent than Indians...
>>
>>69017666
lol a poo in loo cant put garbage where it belongs let alone data
>>
>>69018393
Also, most white people have to clean up your shit code Pajeet.
>>
>>69017853

Wtf are you talking about? Yeah, for masters, but you literally get paid a salary as a PhD student. International students, on the other hand, aren't guaranteed funding and can't apply for major us government grants (like NSF, NIH, etc.).
>>
>>69027595
Donald Trump did not change his stance at all. He was referencing high-skilled immigration in one debate not H1Bs.
>>
>>69017666
People who can't even poo in the loo are getting paid poo in the loo wages to come to america do oracle's shitty QA
>>
>>69039039
Donald Trump's actual position on H1Bs. Note how it didn't change at all.

"Increase prevailing wage for H-1Bs. We graduate two times more Americans with STEM degrees each year than find STEM jobs, yet as much as two-thirds of entry-level hiring for IT jobs is accomplished through the H-1B program. More than half of H-1B visas are issued for the program's lowest allowable wage level, and more than eighty percent for its bottom two. Raising the prevailing wage paid to H-1Bs will force companies to give these coveted entry-level jobs to the existing domestic pool of unemployed native and immigrant workers in the U.S., instead of flying in cheaper workers from overseas. This will improve the number of black, Hispanic and female workers in Silicon Valley who have been passed over in favor of the H-1B program. Mark Zuckerberg’s personal Senator, Marco Rubio, has a bill to triple H-1Bs that would decimate women and minorities.

Requirement to hire American workers first. Too many visas, like the H-1B, have no such requirement. In the year 2015, with 92 million Americans outside the workforce and incomes collapsing, we need companies to hire from the domestic pool of unemployed. Petitions for workers should be mailed to the unemployment office, not USCIS."
>>
>>69017666
So just wait for them to invent it then steal it, that's how they beat our auto industry. We spend all our money on r&d then they copy
>>
Companies are abusing H1B visas to bring in Pajeets to do $60K/yr job for $30K.

H1B should be restricted to $200K+/yr jobs that companies really can't fill from domestic worker pool.
>>
>>69017666
H1b is being abused to all hell
Literally all of the low entry level jobs to engineering and other STEM positions.
We are giving away valuable experience to foreigners in hopes they will stay here, and grabbing every poo in the loo "developer" to create brain drains in other countries>>69024283

But its fucking over the American people who are just as capable. Like those Citizens getting screwed by disney. FORCED to train H1B Indians who will take their jobs. This was a job to talk over the phone.

Trump is the most nationalistic candidate we've had in years and will bring back jobs to this country.

>>69022369
You can rent and sanctuary cities will give you a licenses(Look into this as I don't know how that works). And in theory can vote for DONALD J. TRUMP
>>
>>69020424

>Once SJWs started invading nerd culture...

This.

I remember being a nerd when it was "lame" to be a nerd. Now it seems like everyone proudly expresses how "nerdy" they are to the point of over doing it and seeming fake.
>>
>>69017853
>Not being hired by a company that pays your tuition in full

You done fucked up. Did you really think anyone would pay for a grad level degree in gender studies.
>>
>>69033407
I lol'd at

>Dr. Naruto
>>
>>69018393
Name me one operating system made from scratch by brown people.
>>
>>69017666
Shit argument. The market is literally saturated in the states for STEM degrees. However they can get cheap labor from overseas.
>>
>>69030970
Completely out of touch, you must be a boomer who does "consulting".

Companies are putting out job ads that match Foreign candidates qualifications

>Well looks like no American matches the qualifications
>No ones got 5+ years in X with a bachelors degree in Y and [OBSCURE CERTIFICATION] for our rather simple job
>Young Americans are so lazy with no qualifications or experience, and they want to actually be paid!
>At least Pahjet, Sayd, and singhi all meet qualifications. They all graduated from MIT(Mumbai Technical Institute)
>Foreigners are GREAT
t. Boomer
>>
>>69018393
>Whites are better at jobs like construction
Calm down, Woody
>>
>>69017853
Lol this is totally incorrect, PhD's are practically always paid for by an employer. But /pol/s just gonna believe this is true forever now
>>
>tfw my dad stole an American job in the 1990's as an H1B immigrant from India
C A P I T A L I S M
>>
>>69017666
>intelligent people
Posts an theoretical scientist from television. There ain't such a thing as intelligent people, there is only trained people.
>>
>>69043052
You have to go back. All anchor babies will end up being shipped back.
>>
>>69041543

90% of mexican day laborers run around half assing every job. if you want something done perfect you have to hire a white or an american hispanic.
>>
>>69033907
Indians don't get affirmative action, nor do Asians.

Only blacks and hispanics do.
>>
>>69043194
By who, Trump?
>http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-h1b-visas-gop-debate-immigration-2016-3
I'm going to import 3 more of my cousins and have them steal all your jobs, bitch.
>>
>>69017666

NEIN NEIN NEIN

The h1b is seriously abused, to the point of companies importing workers, training them with their currently employed domestic workers then firing all domestic workers.

There was a huge stink over at Disney for trying this a few months ago.

Put the H1B in the trash.
>>
http://www.dawn.com/news/1245818

>Trump will remove all the Indians durrrr shitskins BTFO
>>
>>69043485
He later said that in fact he will be reducing and eliminating it. You can go read about it on his site.

He doesn't need you, you don't vote and you're not American and it's pretty clear that you don't like us anyway. You'll find in Trump's America we won't tolerate any shit from foreigners any more, your attitude now is only hurting you even more down the road - you and every other poo in loo shitbag Mexican of Asia.
>>
>>69043052
>>69043485
I fucking hate you fucking Hindu cow worshiping curry eating designated street shitting dress wearing red dot shit skin Indians.

You and all of your ilk should burn
>>
>>69043732
By "stay" he means take a legal path toward citizenship which takes a long time.

Not live 6 h1b hindus to a studio apartment in San Fran like the practice seems to be now.
>>
File: IMG.png (168 KB, 351x905) Image search: [Google]
IMG.png
168 KB, 351x905
>>69044040
This was a cringe-worthy spergout from a 14 year old, great work.
>>
>>69043384
>Indians don't get affirmative action
You'll find that most are international students of the Indian middle and upper classes, paying huge tuition. Every foreign student gets affirmative action because they bring in 2-3x the cash.

The idea that indians are all there because they're a super race is fucking bullshit, it's just rich people sending their little shits away to a good college because India's a shitty place without any good colleges at all.
>>
File: IMAG0623.jpg (512 KB, 1088x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0623.jpg
512 KB, 1088x1920
>>69044325
Thats not affirmative action, thats called being the highest bidder. It's only natural in a free market economy
>>69044090
>>69043898
This is laughable delusion, even IF Trump gets elected, the legislation to change H1B laws won't get passed. Republicohens and Democlaps will still want more non-whites like myself coming into the country to a) keep the country from being majority white or b) get cheap labor (the Republicohen way)
Not to mention you're banking on a flip flopping fatass like Trump, his economic nationalism is hilariously disingenuous, considering how he runs his other businesses.
Listen, you mouth-breathers will never compete with Indians like us, we will keep importing Indians to take your jobs.
>Trump's America
LOL, blow it out your ass, just like I'm blowing shit out my ass on the beautiful streets of America now.
>>
>>69017666
The other guy arguing against Michio Kaku had a better point about the school system discouraging us in STEM fields. Both of my parents are engineers, and I am currently attending a university for engineering. I'm in my third year and I'm still in these stupid "Weed Out" classes. They intentionally put you in classes not related to your major but are required to try to get you to drop out. The universities get more money when you have to switch majors and start over so they want you to be in school as long as possible. The professors don't give a shit and Pajeet his assistant can barely speak any English to help when your professor isn't taking questions. We need to reform the system to train us to go into our field instead of pushing us away.

TL;DR The universities are fucking the people who actually pay to go to school
>>
>>69045146
>legislation to change H1B laws won't get passed
You'll find the President can restrict any class of immigrants for any reason whatsoever with a simple EO, don't you?

You fucking idiot foreigners and your liberal allies don't seem to realize that Trump doesn't need ANY NEW LAWS AT ALL to do EVERYTHING he has been saying he will. He doesn't need to go to Congress and beg for Tariffs and Customs, CBP can start excising immediately.

All the new laws that have been introduced have been aimed at reducing the sovereignty of the USA, we still have all the old Presidential powers of trade protection and border control intact.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>69046743
Trump won't use an EO for H1B restrictions you dumbass, and there is a massive chance the Congress would veto it in that unlikely event.
Please read up on the history of EO's regarding immigration EXCLUSION.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/11/21/executive-actions-on-immigration-have-long-history/

Talk to me when you can point out specific policy implementation of immigration exclusion in the past 150 years by means of an executive order.

I'll be back in a few hours, I need to rape white women, make sure this thread does not die.
>>
>>69047607
Correction: I need to gangrape white women with Hardeep.
My apologies
>>
>>69033598
>>69038385
>>69040686
>>69043011
>what is opportunity cost
As a grad/Ph.D. student, you will make jackshit and barely afford housing with little savings. Those years spent studying could be used to advance a great career in the private sector and make much much more.
>>
>>69017666
If there aren't any who know something, train them , facilitate them to train themselves, but don't import them. That way you destroy the incentives to create talent at home and create dependence on imported talent.

Also, H1Bs aren't rare geniuses, they are displacing by and large those who would otherwise obtained a middle class existence. They fill the opportunities regular folk could expect to earn by hard work and perseverence. They rob America of the American Dream
>>
>>69018393
I have no idea if there are brilliant Indian Programmers, but I certainly have never met one, and I have met quite a few..
>>
>>69019174
Train locals. Simple as that.
>>
>>69019277
Was a statement on his website that he wanted to drastically increase the minimum wage eligable for H1B. (Which wiuld become the maximum wage a native could earn without being displaced by H,1B)
>>
>>69047607
>Talk to me when you can point out specific policy implementation of immigration exclusion in the past 150 years by means of an executive order.

Japs quite obviously.
>>
>>69044325
That's not affirmative action, in fact it's the opposite.
>>
>>69047607
Oh and Obama did it recently with Syrians, in like 2012 I believe.
>>
>>69017666
H1-B visas have nothing to do with skill or immigration, actually. And that fucking gook is a moron. I watched a different vid of him blaming "America's failing schools" on reality TV.
>>
>>69020899
Don't worry, they'll find a way to import someone to undercut your wage too
>>
>>69049372
It works out that they have an advantage over normie in-staters during the selection process.

The purpose of a state University or other public institution is not to accept foreign students in lieu of in-staters believe it or not. Nor is it to run a pro football team in disguise.

Jews did this.
>>
>>69021835
Snowden is a great example of the kind of opportunity that goes away when you give it to H1Bs. Hirers being desperate enough for talent to give someone without all the right pieces of paper who can yet do the job is good. We want an abundance of opportunity and fir peiple to be valued.
>>
>>69022010
Are you saying the people who trained their replacements didn't have the skills to do their job? Why have them do training then?
>>
>>69017666
O Visa is for exceptional immigrants you giant cunt.

H1-Bs are for replacing middle class people with cheaper labor.
>>
>>69023397
What generally happens is the company finds a way to retain some of the H1Bs to di that maintenance
>>
>>69033680
How does bringing in people to lower the wage in a field draw Americans into that field (even if that is was what H1B was)?
>>
>>69038256
I don't think that is true, but the incentive for Indians to lie to get H1B can make it seem that way.
>>
>>69017853
I was in a phd program at an Ivy school, and at least on the STEM side, most phd programs are funded and paid 100% by the school, so it's not a cost thing. What I really saw was professors from different countries stack their phds with students from their home countries. Seeing that there are fewer and fewer American professors, Americans compete over less of spot for a phd.
Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.